Best Completed on Wattpad

By sarahk_013

Just the long list of stories that I've read and recommend to all those bookworms out there that are alike to... More

Intro?
I Sold Myself to the Devil For Vinyls... Pitiful, I Know
Breaking the Bad Boy
Accidentally On Purpose
Jayde
The Cell Phone Swap
The Bad Boy Stole My Bra
Live With & Be With the Bad Boy
One of the Boys
Blake
Running into Mr. Billionaire
Love Diagnosis
He Wants Revenge
Saving Adam
The Girl Who Wore Jordans
My Brother's Best Friend
In 27 Days
The Bad Boy Thinks Im Suicidal
Running Into Mr. Billionaire Review 2???
Charming in Handcuffs
The Locker Exchange
Serendipity
Unraveling Rosen
Proving the Bad Boy Wrong
The Old Me is Dead
The Bad Boy Behind the Mask
Saving Finnly Cage
Skinnydipping at Dusk
The Heartbreak Chronicles

The Popularity Project

55 4 0
By sarahk_013

By Aaliyah134

"Well, I called you because I've thought about the makeover and—"

"She's in." Lucy cut in, biting her lip again innocently when I scowled in her direction.

—————————————

Sieara has always just gotten on with life as your average, friendly nerd; but, when she stumbles into The Golden Boy, quite literally-she is propositioned an opportunity to end the reign of the current Queen Bee, Chantelle Evans.

With the help of her sister, she's transformed into a beauty, society expects seventeen year old girls to be.

Will her makeover be a success?

Will she attain her feelings at bay, for the boys she encounters on her journey?

Well, find out now in, The Popularity Project.

•••

HOLY FRIGGIN SHIT GUYS. THIS BOOK WAS ABSOLUTELY FUCKIN AMAZING. There was so much drama and love and everything that I was just warped to another freakin place and time the moment I started the damn book. It was amazing and the plot twist was so good. I really loved this wholeheartedly and hope everyone has the chance to read an amazing piece of hard work like this one.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.2M 57.2K 83
"The only person that can change Mr. Oberois is their wives Mrs. Oberois". Oberois are very rich and famous, their business is well known, The Oberoi...
56.8K 1.9K 69
I do not own any of the characters. Y/n are a supe. But not a famous one, that didn't work out. Now you are one of the sevens PAs. Maybe, briefly Th...
5.2M 46.1K 57
Welcome to The Wattpad HQ Community Happenings story! We are so glad you're part of our global community. This is the place for readers and writers...
289K 8.2K 137
"๐‘ป๐’‰๐’†๐’“๐’†'๐’” ๐’“๐’†๐’‚๐’๐’๐’š ๐’๐’ ๐’˜๐’‚๐’š ๐’๐’‡ ๐’˜๐’Š๐’๐’๐’Š๐’๐’ˆ ๐’Š๐’‡ ๐’Š๐’ ๐’•๐’‰๐’†๐’Š๐’“ ๐’†๐’š๐’†๐’” ๐’š๐’๐’–'๐’๐’ ๐’‚๐’๐’˜๐’‚๐’š๐’” ๐’ƒ๐’† ๐’‚ ๐’…๐’–๐’Ž๐’ƒ ๐’ƒ๐’๐’๐’๐’…๐’†."