Compelled By The Moon

By CatKingswoman

Amy thought she had her whole life ahead of her, but that all changes on one eerily calm night. Amy's life ge... More

Copyright
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 25
Announcement

Chapter 24

3.3K 123 4
By CatKingswoman

Chapter 24

Warning, this chapter may not be suitable for certain audiences. Extreme violence occurs in this chapter. If you do not feel comfortable with this, move on. Again, you have been warned.

The door burst open and the hunters strolled in like they owned the place. Their leader, my fucking father, eyed the decor of the room with awe and wonder scribbled all over his face. I scowled in his direction. A low growl threatening to erupt from my throat.

"Nice place you got here." My father said as he looked at Sam. I darted my eyes back to Sam. He was standing with his arms behind his back. He smirked at my father as though he were merely expecting his arrival.

"Just a little something for my pack. Keep them safe, a place to stay. That sort of thing." Sam replied, nonchalantly. They were speaking as though they were old friends.

I turned back to my father, who had a raised a quizzical brow. He never liked it when people spoke to him like that. I rolled my eyes. He will never change. I slowly inched my way behind Mike who narrowed his eyes further at the group in front of us.

'Baby, you know them?' Mike asked through our personal mindlink.

'The man up front. He's my dad. The rest are the hunters who tried to train me and make into one of them.' I replied shyly. Mike growled, causing most of the hunters to eye him suspiciously, thankfully though, they couldn't see me hiding tactfully behind him.

Taking a deep breath to calm my racing heart, I made eye contact with the Alpha, asking his permission to go forth. He nodded his head ever so discreetly and I easily got the message.

I mindlinked my warriors again, 'Attack is go.'

A battle cry was released and I heard the commotion. The fight has begun. I spun out from behind Mike and together we raced towards the hunters. I jumped on one of the hunter's shoulders, easily landing on them with my feet. I twisted my body which twisted his and he fell to the floor with a large crack. His back was snapped. I stomped my foot on the base of his spine, his spinal cord snapped, leaving him dead on the floor.

Another raced at me, an axe above their head as they screamed at me. Bringing my knee up, I kicked him his chest, the momentum causing him to stumble back a few feet. He quickly recovered and came at, swinging his axe around.

I ducked under the axe and grabbed the sides of his face. His dark brown eyes widened in realization. "Goodnight," I told him before I twisted his head to the side at a 90-degree angle. His body crumpled to the floor, lifeless. I scanned the area for any members of my army who need assistance.

"Well, look what the wolf dragged in." A familiar voice chuckled from behind me. The voice sent shivers down my spine as memories flashed before my eyes.

"Good to see you're doing well, Jonathan," I smirked as he circled around me. I met his eyes and found them cold and full of warning.

"I thought you were dead. How could you do that to me?" He demanded.

"I had to." I snarled.

"I LOVED YOU, AMY!" He screamed. "I loved you. How could you fake your own death? Everything was perfect. We had it all."

"We had nothing, Jonathan. I told you I didn't want you like that. You were just someone who trained me. You were just a colleague."

"How could you leave me like that? How could you do that to your father, to me?" He begged. His gun falling to the floor as his eyes flooded with tears.

"I had to! Don't you understand? I couldn't kill another werewolf. I just couldn't! You don't understand what it's like to be the very thing the whole society hated, the very thing that they hunted down and killed for the fun of it.

"I couldn't be part of it, Jonathan. I tried. I really tried, but I couldn't do it. It was only a matter of time for me to leave. You were all pushing me into the field when I know I couldn't kill my own kind like that!" I screamed at him.

"So you're killing your kind now?" He asked curiously as he stalked towards me. "You're killing the hunters when you are a hunter yourself. You're okay with killing us but not okay with killing the werewolves. Do you know how twisted that is, Amy?"

"Do you know how twisted it is for humans to hunt down werewolves for a sport? Can you blame werewolves for wanting to defend themselves?" I cried out. He reached out but I slapped his hand away.

"Amy... Please. Come back to me. I know you love me too. We can go back peacefully. We can run away together. We don't have to be hunters. I'd do anything for you. Just please, come back to me." He pleaded.

"I was never even with you Jonathan," I replied coldly, my tone harsh and full of ice. Then something inside of him snapped. It was like a switch had been flicked.

He grabbed my hair that was tied up in a high ponytail and pulled. My back arched as I gasped in surprise. His hand gripped my waist tightly. I felt his breath on my skin and I bristled that I allowed him to get this close to me.

"Jonathan. Get off me right now." I snarled. This, in turn, earned me a slap on the cheek. I didn't even move from the force, just glared at him. I'm stronger than him now.

"You don't get it do you?" He spat between clenched teeth. From behind him, I saw Mike turn and his eyes zero in on Jonathan man-handling me. I inwardly smirked.

"You're the one who doesn't get it, Jonathan." I twisted out of his grip and pulled his arm behind his back and forced him down on his knees. I rested my foot on his shoulder and kicked him to the floor.

I flashed my eyes amber at him as he spun around to face me. He tried to crawl away but I stalked towards him threateningly. From the prey to predator in seconds.

"You see, I am no ordinary wolf. I am part werewolf, part hunter. This makes me stronger than the average wolf. But you know what makes me extra special?" My voice rising with each word, the fights around us slowly coming to a stop to witness the scene. "My mate is an Alpha Lycan, which makes me the Luna."

I saw him gulp in fear. I stomped my foot on his ankle and twisted my foot. He released a shrieking cry as I heard a satisfying 'crunch'.

"You mess with the werewolves, you mess with the Lycans, you are messing with me." I slowly turned around to glare at each of the hunters. "You all remember me right? You know what I was capable of, right? Well, guess what? I am stronger. I am better. You can't stop me. I will tear your cities apart, I will burn down your homes, I will break apart your families and kill you all until there is nothing left but a bloody puddle to remember you by."

"A-Amy?" A quivering voice asked. I spun around to come face to face with my dad. His face was full of shock and surprise. But I saw the hatred, the betrayal, and disappointment in his eyes.

"Not to you," I replied bitterly. "I was just a science subject to you. Recording my shifts to analyze my kind. To find our weakness so you can kill us faster. Tell me, what was your plans after you had killed all the werewolves? Would I have been next?"

He slapped me, this time, I did move my face from the force just to humor him. "You. You are no child of mine. Siding with these monsters. My own flesh and blood betraying her own people! You could have been leading them, your own army!"

"What do you call this?" I asked him as I gestured to the werewolves around us who crouched down, readying themselves to lunge in for the kill, Lycans included.

"An army of monsters." He replied bitterly.

"Is that what mom was? A monster? Has she always been a monster to you?"

"She nearly killed you!"

"SHE CHANGED ME! If it weren't for her, I would have got lost in those woods and due to my hunter blood, I would have been killed on the spot. She protected me, she saved me. It was you. It was your fault. It's all your fault. You killed her and I would have been next if I wasn't proven useful!"

"Amy, you're being dramatic." He scoffed. I narrowed my eyes at him.

"Mom would be so disappointed to see you like this," I told him. His hand rose and before it made contact with my cheek, I grabbed his wrist and twisted his hand back. He screamed out in pain as he fell to his knees before me.

"Do you have any idea, what you have just done?" He screamed at me.

"Do you?" I asked. I am not your daughter anymore. I am stronger than you could have ever imagined. Your hunters can't get to me anymore."

"That's where you're wrong." A voice sang. I looked up. A girl I had never met before was gliding towards us. Her hips swaying as she walked towards me. "Hunter bloodline, werewolf turned, pumped full of vampire blood."

So that's how they got in. She did it. I scrunched my face at her. So, she is my replacement. "Hunter, werewolf, vampire." I countered. "Oh honey, don't you know that is a sin?" I smiled wickedly.

"You're just some silly werewolf with hunter blood. You have nothing on me." She laughed as she examined her nails.

"That's where you're wrong." Claire suddenly piped up. Her heels clicked on the floor as she strolled to my side. She brushed the hair off my shoulder to reveal Mike's mark to all. "You know the game. Mated wolves tend to be harder to kill."

"I've killed plenty of mated wolves. This is no different." The girl scoffed.

"But you never came across this kind of mating." Nick laughed as he too walked to my other side and smiled encouragingly at me. "This is the mate of a Lycan Alpha. Lycan's rule over the werewolves, we are practically royalty."

"So what?" The girl rolled her eyes and I felt my anger bubbling inside of me.

"So, part hunter, part werewolf, part Lycan, part alpha, part royalty," Mike answered. I felt him snake his arm around my waist as he pulled me into his chest.

'Use your authority.' He commanded through the mindlink.

'No.' I defied. I took a step away from them. "You wanna fight, lets fucking fight bitch." I barked. She looked up at me and charged.

I swung out of the way and grabbed her hair, pulling her back which caused her to land flat on her ass. I dragged her across the floor and threw her at a table. She collided into the table.

Rolling her shoulders back, she stood to her feet and cracked her knuckles. I lunged at her. I landed a punch to her jaw while she managed to punch me in the ribs. I tackled her to the floor.

She kicked my chest with both of her feet and I went flying through the air. I collided with the wall. Jumping down from the crater which I had now created, I shook the dust off my body. She jumped to her feet and motioned for me to attack her.

I know Mike wanted me to use my authority on her, but I refuse to do it. I am strong enough to take her on. I shouldn't have to use my authority on her. She could have the same ability as I when it comes to authority waves.

There has to be a way. There has to be a weak spot. Somewhere. Just find the weak spot!

My eyes scanned her body for a weak spot. Usually, werewolves hid their weak spots very well but humans made it quite obvious.

I notice her eyes flicker from me to another person and it clicked. Her weak spot. I looked over at the shaking figure on the floor.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

67.8K 2.2K 16
#3 in Lycans!! "Charles Alexander Cardona, tried for treason and the attempted assassination of Lord William Huckabee, we the lycans of your kingdom...
242K 10.7K 26
I was rejected by my family, the pack members and my mate because I couldn't shift. On the day of my sister and mate's mating ceremony, My wolf, or...
64.9K 2.8K 38
(Completed) "Well, you see, I am a werewolf," he said hesitantly. She rolled her eyes. "Is that supposed to be news to me?" "And, well, you're my m...
2.3M 99.3K 56
👑1 in Queen Series👑 (Warning: Dark themes & sexual assault) I will have you...all of you, Esmerleda," he said as his eyes raked over my body. I tr...