Beautiful When You Don't Try...

By shaneisney

Prompt: It's been seven years since graduation and Lauren Jauregui is a highly popular and in demand photogra... More

Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter16
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 46
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49
Chapter 50
Chapter 51
Chapter 52
Chapter 53
Chapter 54
Chapter 55
Chapter 56
Chapter 57
Chapter 58
Chapter 59
Chapter 60
Chapter 61
Chapter 62
Chapter 63
Chapter 64
Chapter 65
Chapter 66
Chapter 67
Chapter 68
Chapter 69
Chapter 70
Chapter 71
Chapter 72
Chapter 73
Chapter 74
Chapter 75
Chapter 76
Chapter 77
Chapter 78
Chapter 79
Chapter 80
Chapter 81
Chapter 82
Chapter 83
Chapter84
Chapter 85
Chapter 86
Chapter 87
Chapter 88
Chapter 89
Chapter 90
Chapter 91
Chapter 92
Chapter 93
Chapter 94
Chapter 95
Chapter 97
Chapter 98
Chapter 99
Chapter 100
Chapter 101
Chapter 102
Chapter 103
Chapter 104
Chapter 105
Chapter 106
Chapter 107
Chapter 108
Chapter 109
Chapter 110

Chapter 96

8.2K 230 40
By shaneisney

A/N: Okay. Going to jump right into some of the questions asked. We will see Camila pregnant (how much... not as much as Lauren, but enough to get the idea.) This will also allow us to see how they are as parents of a toddler/little kid. Bitch!Lauren will be back but not exactly how you would expect it. What were the other ones... Oh, the baby hormones leading to sexytimes... patience.

Thank you all again for reading and your likes/comments. If you have any thoughts on the name of the baby, feel free to let me know. It is undecided as of yet. I have a couple of contenders, but nothing is final. Thank you and enjoy.

~/~/~/~

"Let me see your hand," Lauren asked quietly as she and Camila laid in bed the next morning. The raven-haired was on her back while Camila was on her side, pressed up against her wife. The brunette obliged and lifted her hand, watching as Lauren examined it. She did this a lot, Camila had learned. She would become fixated on something and feel the need to study it, to know every detail about it. And Camila loved it. She loved watching Lauren's face as her eyes took in every detail as if they were discovering and unlocking secrets that only she could see. So she braced her up on her elbow in order to see those green eyes working

"What do you see?"

"I see... your life... your energy."

"My life and energy?" The brunette asked quietly, loving that Lauren never ceased her observations as they spoke.

"Yeah. I love hands. There's something about them that is inspiring yet... sexy."

"Sexy?" Camila asked in disbelief. "You think hands are sexy?"

"Well, yeah. I mean, they sort of define us in ways. They are our lifeline. We touch with them, hold with them, work with them. Imagine a hug... without being able to use your hands."

Camila tried to think about what it would be like to wrap her arms around Lauren but to stop the connections at her wrists, never getting that final touch. It would be as if she was looking for that little bit more than she knew she was supposed to feel but never able to get. It was like her body would be screaming for more, pressing further into Lauren, looking for it.

"But look at it," Lauren ordered and Camila moved her eyes down as the raven-haired turned her hand in hers. "It's delicate, yet strong. Capable of so much strength but also those little comforting touches. The firm holds or gentle cradles. But you know what I love about hands the most?"

"What?" Camila asked, wrapped in her wife's words.

The brunette watched as Lauren took her time to laced their fingers together one by one. "This. There's no other body part that allows you to get this close to another person. Nothing that can connect you, intertwine your body as close to theirs as your fingers. Not only are they your life line, but they are your lifeline to other people."

Camila took control back of her hand and brought Lauren's up to her mouth to kiss it, finally pulling Lauren's eyes to her.

"I wasn't done with that."

"You can have it back in a few minutes." The brunette explained before she leaned down and gently kissed her lips. She deepened the caress and shifted from her elbow to her hand as she moved to hover over the raven-haired. With the third kiss, Lauren released Camila's hand that she was holding hostage so she could run both of hers over Camila's cheeks and down her neck as the brunette rested her weight on her knee to prevent her from smashing their unborn child. "I love you, but I have to disagree with one thing you said."

"What's that?" Lauren asked and closed her eyes as her wife gently brushed her lips over her jawline.

"I think that an intimate connection between two people is just as easily made... by this." She stated, lightly kissing her jaw, lingering in the connection before moving on to the next one further along the soft skin. "Fingers," She began between kisses which she scattered to cover every inch of her wife's face and neck. "Get you that physical connection. But lips and kisses, they give you that sensual connection."

Lauren was starting to breathe a little bit harder as Camila moved to the column of her throat as she worked Lauren's shirt up. She had to pull back so Lauren could remove it and returned to her position, continuing her exploration of her wife's skin. Lauren pulled at her shirt, wanting it to be off but Camila grunted in refusal. This was Lauren's morning. Especially after the fear that swept through Camila from the previous night's ordeal, she needed to have Lauren. She needed to know she was there and safe.

Slowly, her languid kisses moved down her collarbone and between the valley of Lauren's breasts. The brunette looked up at Lauren's furrowed brow and studied it as she gently tested the sensitivity of her breasts with her tongue. The crease in her forehead deepened slightly but she didn't attempt to stop her, so Camila continued. She gently ran her tongue in lazy circles around the erect pink bud before taking it delicately in her mouth. Lauren gasped and writhed under her with the slight suck she gave the rosy bud before she released it and moved to the other.

Lauren's breathing was becoming more erratic but Camila kept her slow pace, working her up slowly as she trailed a line of kisses down her rib cage to her swollen belly. She felt Lauren tense slightly and she knew that she was suddenly feeling very self-conscious about her body, so Camila moved back up and captured her mouth, silencing any protest. She slipped her tongue between the pregnant woman's lips and savored her taste, playing with the tongue she found waiting inside. When Lauren started to relax and squirm in need, Camila lowered herself again.

This time she started at Lauren's knees, adding light nip and licks as she worked her way up the inside of her thigh. Camila didn't hesitate in attaching her mouth to her wife but kept the same slow, tender, and sensual pace, rolling her tongue against the sensitive bundle of nerves instead of roughly flicking it.

"Camila... you're killing me."

The brunette sucked her clit between her lips lightly and smiled when she released it. "Sweet way to die." When she returned her tongue to its work, she added a little more force, swirling with the occasional flick.

"Sweet way to die, but better... fuck... better to live to see it again," Lauren argued, wanting to reach down and lace her finger's in her wife's hair, but her stomach was big enough to get in the way now. So instead, she opted for her own hair. One ran through dark locks as she rocked her hips against the brunette and the other fisted roughly in the pillow behind her head. "I need more. Please, Baby."

"I don't need my hands to give you your release." Camila sucked the bud a little harder and quickened her pace, much to Lauren's liking. She was rewarded with gasps and loud moans and her name falling from her lover's lips. It was all encouragement and she moaned herself, sending vibrations through the photographer's core and her toes curled.

"So close, Baby. Fuck. So fucking close."

Camila could only smirk as their agreement to no more cussing while pregnant flew right out the window. She quickened her pace and applied relentless flicks of her tongue, finally having to place her hands on her wife to stay attached as Lauren's hips bucked furiously as she reached her climax. Camila felt Lauren tense down and then every muscle in her body release with a loud and animalistic moan that she was pretty sure traveled downstairs and into their neighbor's house to wake them up.

"Shit, Camz. Oh, my God."

Camila smiled as she moved to her knees and wiped her face on the blankets before moving to lay behind her wife who had managed to roll over on her side. "So... what are your thoughts on the sensuality of the lips and tongue?"

~/~/~/~

Camila should have been expecting it. She should have to know that the mild attention they were receiving from the paparazzi about the pregnancy wasn't going to last. Especially with the outbreak of affair rumors. But still, the sight of a dozen photographers outside of their apartment building was never something she had wanted to see.

"I'm walking you to the studio today." She informed Lauren who was just finishing up her breakfast. Holding true to the past, the morning sickness has eased off as she entered her second trimester. Camila was thankful for that. She was bound and determined to take care of Lauren, but every time the raven-haired got sick, Camila had to fight with herself not to join her.

"I thought you had to talk to Scott today about how to handle Alisha?"

"I do, but you need a bodyguard this morning."

Lauren arched an eyebrow.

"I'm going to assume that represents the question 'why', not you actually questioning my ability to protect you."

Lauren shrugged. "Whichever way makes you feel better. But why?"

"Our buddies are downstairs waiting for us to make our debut for the day."

"Great." She heard the raven-haired mumble. "If you can't get her part moved... I might have to take matters into my own hands." Lauren warned as she placed her dirty dishes in the sink.

"I won't let you fight her. I don't think she'd hit you but that still couldn't be good for the baby."

"Then I'll get Adrianne to do it."

Camila shook her head and grabbed Lauren's coat while she brushed her teeth. "She trying to get married, you know. I don't think it would be a wise move to ask her to do something we all know Kim would hate for her to do." Lauren rolled her eyes. Camila was right, but with Adrianne changing, Lauren had to change. She couldn't really rely on her best friend to do some of the things she used to anymore. Things were much more of a balancing act. It was understandable, but it was still frustrating at times.

"What about Normani?" She called out from the guest bathroom and smiled at the pause she received.

"That may work. But let's try and handle this without any bloodshed first. I'm not really wanting Normani to go to jail if she doesn't have to. And no, it doesn't matter if she would do it willingly."

"I love it when you read my mind." Lauren jibed as she stepped out and headed towards the coat that Camila had waiting for her.

"Only when I do it accurately."

"True."

They rode down in the elevator silently, preparing themselves for the experience that was about to hit them when they stepped out of the building. Right on cue camera's started clicking and questions were being thrown at them. Everything from curiosity about the gender of the baby, to Alisha, to other rumors of Camila taking time off once the baby comes. All of them were thrown in their direction at one time. Each photographer trying to talk over the other.

Camila just lifted her hands in the air, silencing them. It was an odd sight and truly something that only Camila could do. Then again, these were regulars. That was one thing that Lauren had noticed by the time the wedding rolled around. They were almost always the same photographers. The couple actually knew some of them by name and had formed a respectful, silent bond with them. "I understand that this is what your job requires." Camila began. "I understand that even if I was to ask you to leave, you would still take your pictures, so I'm not going to. Take your pictures and ask your questions. All I ask is that you respect us enough to maintain a ten-foot perimeter around the baby bump."

Lauren couldn't help but smile as a dozen photographers simultaneously stepped backward, estimating the appropriate distance and allowed them to begin the short walk to the studio. "Lauren, any more morning sickness?"

"No, thankfully."

"What's the baby going to be?"

"A boy," Camila answered with a beaming smile.

"And you're happy about that. You didn't want a girl?"

"I wanted a child and I'm thrilled to know it's going to be a boy."

"What about these rumors?"

Camila laughed playfully. "Which ones?"

"The ones about you leaving the stage again."

"It's temporary. The stage is my dream and will always be my home. I just need to take care of my family first." Camila explained, taking Lauren's hand as they crossed the street.

"So it has nothing to do with the rumors of an affair?"

"Absolutely not. We've been planning this from the very beginning."

"What about those rumors though? What do you think about them, Lauren?"

This was a new game that the raven-haired had to learn how to play. Scott had been her coach. Normally she would have just said that they were ridiculous lies told by someone desperate to get attention, but she knew she couldn't say that anymore. They would play her as jealous and bitter in the paper. "I have every ounce of faith in my wife."

"So you don't believe them? You think she's lying? Why would she lie?"

Why wouldn't she lie? "I'm sure she has her reasons. I'm not worried about it."

"What about you, Camila? What do you have to say about your cast mate outing your relationship with her?"

The brunette laughed lightly. "The only relationship I have with her is a platonic one."

"So you're saying that she's lying?"

"I'm saying that I have always and will always be faithful to my wife." It's amazing how much less flack you catch when you say someone is lying without actually saying that someone is lying. It really was a wordplay game. Politics as Mike once said. For a man who prided himself on knowing how to work the system because of his time in the business world, he looked like a fish out of the water the few times he had been with Camila or Lauren when the paparazzi swarmed. Scott had politely asked him just to keep his mouth shut when asked the questions. After the first dinner ambush asking him to justify his actions in the past, referring to disowning his pregnant daughter and leaving her sixteen and homeless, he agreed that silence was probably the best choice.

"Are you coming in?" Lauren asked as they approached the studio.

"No. I'm going to head back and talk with Scott. I'll see you tonight though." She informed her with a kiss, holding the door open for her. "I love you."

"I love you too."

Camila waited until she saw the raven-haired disappear behind the closing elevator doors before she turned and began her walk back home. "So, now that Lauren isn't here to hear it, are the rumors true?"

Camila scoffed and shook her head. They never gave up and they would never believe her.

~/~/~/~

"Will you stop it?" Kim asked, swatting Adrianne's hands away as the partner stood behind her with her hands on the assistant's hips, slowly running them down the sides of her thighs.

"No. I won't." Adrianne whispered in her ear.

"And why not?"

"Because you don't want me to."

Kim huffed a laugh. "Did I not just tell you to stop?"

"You did." Adrianne agreed calmly, continuing to explore her fiancée's body with her hands, moving them up and slipping her fingertips just under the hem of her shirt. "But if you really wanted me to stop, then you would have made me by now."

Kim pursed her lips and smiled, closing her eyes as Adrianne nuzzled into her neck and placed a few hot, open mouth kisses on the sensitive skin. "You might be right... but I don't like that we're giving the construction crew a show though."

Adrianne lifted her eyes, but never stopped her actions as she looked around the studio. The workers were going about their business for the most part but stole frequent glances over to the couple. "Such perverts." She whispered before she stood up, keeping close to her fiancée, but opting to simply wrap her arms around her waist instead of tempting her with anything more.

"Some say perverts. Others say human." Kim tried to justify as she flipped the page of the magazine she was looking at. "Which one do you like better?"

Adrianne rested her head on her shoulder and dropped her brow. "I can't keep up with you. One minute you're looking at a bridal magazine, trying to find the right dress, and now you're looking at a furniture magazine trying to find the right desk."

"What can I say? I like a little variety in my life."

"So says the woman who has nearly the same breakfast every day unless I cook."

"Then maybe you should cook more often."

"Well, maybe you should stop being so damn cute and then I could keep my hands off of you." Adrianne teased as she tightened her hold on the smaller, squealing woman and nuzzled into her neck playfully.

"Am I interrupting?" Lauren asked as she approached.

"Yes. Actually, you are." Lauren arched an eyebrow at her business partner and Adrianne hesitated. "Are you in a better mood than yesterday? Because if not... I may request the ability to retract my previous response."

"I'm better. And I'm still so sorry for yesterday." Lauren apologized again, leaning on her desk and covering her face in embarrassment.

"It's okay. Just don't do it again. I mean, we discovered something yesterday that was a little unnerving."

"What? That I can be a bitch?"

Kim mashed her lips and let Adrianne run with this one. "No. Well, yes, but no. You came in all scary hormone woman and I wanted to run away. Then you got all bitchy and I wanted to slap you. Then you got pissed and I got protective. Then you started to cry and I just wanted to hug you. So..." She continued looking down to Kim. "We have come to the conclusion that I suffer from second-hand baby hormones. If you feel another dramatic flare-up approaching, for the sake of my sanity and my engagement, can you please let me know ahead of time so I won't be here?"

"I'll try my best." Lauren offered, running her palms along her dress pants. "But you always did feed off of everyone else's emotions."

"I know, but I'm working on trying to maintain a level head from now on."

"I wish you the best. So, what is on today's agenda?" She asked looking at Kim and brushing a loose strand of her hair back out of her face.

"Well, firstly, you're going to tell me what the hell happened to your hand."

Lauren dropped the hand from her hair and turned it to look at the fresh burn. "I would prefer not to."

"Tough shit."

The photographer pulled her head back at the assistant's comment and then looked at Adrianne. "Damn she's feisty. What did you do to my stuttering, shy assistant?"

"She found people who want her to actually be herself and be happy," Kim informed her. "But now you're just avoiding the question."

The raven-haired let out a defeated sigh and returned her eyes to her hand. "I wanted to try and make up for overreacting yesterday and cooked Camila her favorite meal, but I ended up almost burning down the apartment."

"Nice." Adrianne teased. "But now that you're in a better mood what did Cami... la..." She trailed off. "Never mind. It's not my business. It's your business and I need to stay out of it."

Lauren shook her head in confusion. "You can't be curious about what had me so upset yesterday?"

"I'm walking a fine line. I want to hold a conversation about it out of concern without overstepping my boundaries and involving myself in your personal affairs." Lauren arched an eyebrow. Adrianne was clearly quoting something that Kim had said while covertly speaking to her best friend that she was looking for a little bit of support.

"Well, maybe you can focus on not interfering with the incident but can ask questions afterward as long as you don't feed off of the other person's emotions."

"Agreed," Kim stated.

"Great. Well then, what exactly happened yesterday?"

"Camila just made a comment that her level of pain and suffering from having to deal with me during this pregnancy would match what I will have to be going through when I give birth." Both Kim and Adrianne were unimpressed with Camila's comment. "She was just trying to get her way and it was impulsive. We are over it now. She's apologized for trying to manipulate my emotions and I apologized for reverting back to my former head bitch self."

"Which, by the way... Wow. I have a whole new respect for Camila."

"Was that before or after you tried to figure out if you needed to kick her ass?" Kim asked, a little bitter still.

"Two very different things. I respect her for having dealt with it in the past and being able to forgive, but that doesn't give her a free ride to walk all over Lauren. I'm not condoning either. I'm just saying I saw them as two very different things."

"The second-hand baby hormones probably didn't help either." Lauren offered and Adrianne accepted the aide with a nod. "I have to say though. I may have been bitchy to her, but most of the truly personal blows came from Normani in high school. I called her names and teased her about her wardrobe. Normani set out to emotionally torture her. The fact that those two can stand in the same room and not kill each other should be a better testament to Camila's character."

"Is there anyone Normani hasn't pissed off?" Kim asked, closing her magazine in mild frustration.

"Ha. No. She prides herself on her perfect record. You're still fuming about all of that though?" Lauren asked, moving to sit behind her desk and start her computer. "You got the girl. You should be smiling in victory."

"I am, but every time she shows up for a visit, she gives this little smile like she's just waiting for the right time to make her move. Like she knows that with a snap of her fingers she can take Adrianne back."

"Well first off," Adrianne interrupted from her seat in front of Lauren's desk. "I was never hers, to begin with. And secondly, never going to happen. That ring is on your finger for a reason."

"I know," Kim assured her, leaning down and pecking her lips. "But it still infuriates me to see it."

Lauren laughed lightly as she read over some of her emails. "And that's exactly why she does it. I should probably warn you then, that she'll be up here next week."

"Great."

"What's she coming up for?" The older woman asked, catching the still playful assistant around the waist and fought to pull her down to sit on her lap.

"To kick someone's ass for me."

Adrianne bit her lips between her teeth and Kim rolled her eyes. "You can ask. We're going to have to come up with some guidelines or something."

"Sounds great. So, whose ass is she going to kick?"

"You haven't read the papers yet?"

Kim and Adrianne both shook their head.

"Camila's having an affair with one of her stage harlots. Or so the harlot says. I'm pregnant so I can't kick her ass, and you're constantly in trouble so you can't do it. That leaves one other person."

"You'd let her go to jail?" The assistant asked, settling into Adrianne's arms.

"No. She won't actually kick her ass... unless provoked. But she will at least scare the shit out of the bitch."

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

363K 9.4K 30
(I'VE BEEN EDITING THIS AND SO FAR, I'VE ONLY DONE THE FIRST 4 CHAPTERS) Lauren Jauregui is the epitome of independence. She could do whatever she wa...
520K 11.1K 32
Lauren and Camila meet at a popular strip club. Ensue the one night stand, but what happens when feelings are caught? Camila thinks she has Lauren fi...
86.4K 2.3K 25
Camila and Sofia Cabello move out months after their parents' death. They always lived at Miami, but now, with the money earned from the house, they...
258K 10K 29
You are dating two girls from Fifth Harmony. Can you guess who? Yes, the allusive Camren. You love both of the girls with a passion, and you don't ev...