THE UNLOVED HUSBAND

Bởi Lovesotrue

Isaac hurriedly ran towards me and scooped me up in a very tight hug, his head buried on my neck. "I don't c... Xem Thêm

CHAPTER ONE: FALLING FOR THE BOSS IS BAD NEWS
CHAPTER TWO: HIS POSSESSIVE SIDE
CHAPTER THREE: HIS QUICK QUESTION
CHAPTER FOUR: HE OVERSTEPPED
CHAPTER FIVE: HIS NOTES
CHAPTER SIX: TWO EMOTIONS
CHAPTER SEVEN: I MISS YOU
CHAPTER EIGHT: TRUE LOVE'S KISS
CHAPTER NINE: STILL ON
CHAPTER TEN: WEEKEND PLANS
CHAPTER ELEVEN: NO WONDER
CHAPTER TWELVE: YOU TOO
CHAPTER THIRTEEN: FOUND
CHAPTER FOURTEEN: THE DIFFERENCE
CHAPTER FIFTEEN: PROMISE ME
CHAPTER SIXTEEN: THE HANDSOME EIGHT
CHAPTER SEVENTEEN: IF I COULD HIDE HER AWAY
CHAPTER EIGHTEEN: THE WHISPER
CHAPTER NINETEEN: SCARED OF MAKING WRONG DECISIONS
CHAPTER TWENTY: SHE SAID YES
CHAPTER TWENTY - ONE: LET THE FLOWERS FALL
CHAPTER TWENTY - TWO: JUST LIKE HOW
CHAPTER TWENTY - THREE: STURDY HEART
CHAPTER TWENTY - FOUR: SOMETHING HAS CHANGED
CHAPTER TWENTY - SIX: THEIR FIRST NIGHT
CHAPTER TWENTY - SEVEN: OUR FIRST RULE JUST GOT BROKEN
CHAPTER TWENTY - EIGHT: CHAOS OF SEVEN HEARTS
CHAPTER TWENTY - NINE: UNDER THE STARS
CHAPTER THIRTY: IT'S STARTING TO CROWD
CHAPTER THIRTY - ONE: WHAT HAVE YOU DONE?
CHAPTER THIRTY - TWO: FOUR QUESTIONS TO ANSWER
CHAPTER THIRTY - THREE: IT ISN'T MY STORY; BEFORE AND AFTER THE STORM
CHAPTER THIRTY - FOUR: BEFORE, DURING AND AFTER THE WEDDING
CHAPTER THIRTY - FIVE: WHILE SHE WAS AWAY; SINGULARITY
CHAPTER THIRTY - SIX: A STEP BACKWARD
CHAPTER THIRTY - SEVEN: EVERY WEDNESDAY
CHAPTER THIRTY - EIGHT: A GLIMMER
CHAPTER THIRTY - NINE: THE VERY QUESTION
CHAPTER FORTY: NO MORE
CHAPTER FORTY - ONE: 4 AM
CHAPTER FORTY - TWO: IS IT BECAUSE?
CHAPTER FORTY - THREE: STAY AWAY
CHAPTER FORTY - FOUR: A YEAR AND A HALF
CHAPTER FORTY - FIVE: NEEDED SAVING
CHAPTER FORTY - SIX: ROOFTOP MEMORIES
CHAPTER FORTY - SEVEN: THROWN GUIDANCE
CHAPTER FORTY - EIGHT: PERFECT STATE
EPILOGUE: BEGIN

CHAPTER TWENTY - FIVE: FOURTEEN RULES AND ONE RING

456 39 12
Bởi Lovesotrue

Bismillah.

All of your comments make my day! Thank you very much!

Handsome Isaac Khalid image above. 

Chapter Twenty – Five: Fourteen Rules and One Ring

Taehyung's POV

Jungkook and I were arguing as to who's going to approach her first. We wanted to cheer her up by teaching her how to solve Rubik's cube.

"Okay, let's do it paper, rock, scissors," I told him.

He looked at me slyly.

"Okay but no slow – mo alright?" Jungkook told me.

We were still on the flight and Fatima has been quiet. We were on the seats behind her.

"Rock, paper, scissors," we both said and put out our hand.

I was rock and he was scissors. I won.

"Fine, back me up afterwards," he said.

Jungkook stood and suddenly all the guys were looking at him. This is why I'd hate to be the first one to approach.

He sat next to her and in a little while, he called me. I happily obliged and sat next to Jungkook. Her eyes were swollen. She must have been secretly crying. I hate seeing her like that.

"So Jungkook tells me you both are going to teach me how to solve Rubik's cube?" she asked, with a positive smile on her face.

"Yes we will, in just 15 minutes, you will get it," I bragged.

Fatima stretched her hands and her fingers, knuckling her fists too. She looks so cute.

"Okay boys, teach me how," she said.

Jungkook and I exchanged looks and smiled at each other.

"You would have to sit in the middle if you don't mind," Jungkook said to her.

We all stood up and the guys just look at us. I didn't care. I was too happy to be able to temporarily make her smile.

She was now seated between Jungkook and I. I gave her my Rubik's cube and he followed Jungkook's instruction. I would correct her every time she turned the side of the cube wrongly. And sometimes our fingers would brushed off, sending electric sparks inside me.

"There, you're done with the first and second layer," Jungkook praised her.

"Yeah, could you like type the pattern for me so I could not forger it?" she said then got her phone.

"Please Taehyung," she said.

"More than glad to," I said, getting her phone and typing it on her notes.

She was looking at me and I could tell that I really like it very much when her eyes are on me. I pressed save then gave the phone back to her. She silently ready the pattern and I wasn't able to stop myself.

I touched her veil-covered-head like what one does to a child. Jungkook gave me a surprising look and it was like eerie silence.

"Ahh, hehe, sorry," I said then removed my hand and placed it on my chest.

I heard someone behind me. I turned around and saw Isaac and RM looking at me as if they wanted to lash me out of the flying airplane.

Fatima's voice broke the silence.

"I think you guys can continue teaching me after you pray Maghrib," she said.

"Yes, there's a prayer room at the side of the vacant room. I think all eight of us will fit there," Jungkook said.

I suddenly stood up.

"I will lead the way," I said, walking hurriedly by the aisle.

Taehyung Manuel, you almost stupidly put yourself in the death row. Although being with her for a few minutes, hearing her giggle and making her smile were all worth it.

****************************************************************************************************

Fatima's POV

As the men rose up to pray Maghrib together, I made my way to the comfort room to do wudu. It was refreshing to be playing with Tae and Kookie. They really are the cutest adults among the eight. Their childishness is contagious and they were able to take my mind off from sad thoughts.

After dong wudu, I was thinking were to pray my Maghrib. If I use the vacant room, they might be distracted by my presence since I will just be next door. I think I should try praying on my seat. I sat on my seat and began praying. After doing the Maghrib, I did dhikr and made a du'a to Allah.

Ya Allah! Forgive me for my weaknesses and sins. Let me straighten out my character. Make me the ideal Muslimah YOU love. Allahumma Ameen.

I kept my prayer short because I wasn't comfortable if the men returned and I'm still not yet done. Speaking of men. I thought of the mother of Prophet Jesus (a.s). Kamal Saleh of Talk Islam channel in you tube once described her as the one whom, "In the presence of men, she would not stay." She even made the angels who took the form of men, go away.

"If you fear Allah, you would go away," she said.

And yet I would have to be living under one roof with the Handsome Eight, one of whom shall be mu husband. I am nervous. I am shy. I am afraid. But most of all, I am excited to see more of them and help them out in whatever way I can. I only need to steer close away from RM then I will be okay.

I suddenly felt cold. I wish I brought R-Mee with me. It would be nice if I am hugging that life-sized bear. But since I am still trying to get over RM, I couldn't bear bringing R-Mee with me nor the house we would be living in. However, right now, I wish I did.

The sound of the footsteps told me they were done praying. Each of them returned to their seats. Tae and Jungkook sat next to me and we continued the Rubik's cube session.

"Yey! I finally know how," I exclaimed.

"Okay to make it more exciting, how about we time you on how fast you can do it?" Tae asked.

"Cool. Let's race Kookie," I told Jungkook.

We both got ready.

"!, 2,3, go!" Tae said.

I did my best but Jungkook was done in less than a minute.

"What's my time?" I asked as soon as I was done.

"Five minutes and twelve seconds," Tae said.

"Great! Next time I will do it in three minutes, time me again. Let's race Kookie," I said, enjoying the game.

"How about me and you go?" Tae asked.

My eyes widen.

"Absolutely!" I answered.

I knew we were already making noises but I did not care. I was enjoying and having so much fun, even if I always get it to five minutes, Tae in two and Jungkook in one minute.

Suddenly, Isaac stood up and looked at me then at all of us.

"Just some quick announcements," he said.

I saw that RM too stood up.

"Since they almost got into Fatima, her Father had advised me to keep us all in one roof which means when we arrived, we all shall head to our new house," Isaac said.

I stood up.

"Wait, wait. When did my father told you that?" I asked.

It was lunatic. I couldn't possibly be living with them starting tonight.

"He texted me before the flight. I did not read it, until now. I wasn't minding my phone," he said.

He gave me his phone and I was a bit shock that I was his wallpaper. I read the text.

""Assalamu alaykum Isaac. I think it would be safer if Fatima will start living with you and the rest on the same house. But do not do anything stupid or else I will not hesitate to cut out your hands and limbs. Thank you. Take care of my daughter."

I had to stop myself from crying. I suddenly miss my Dad. He's always been protective of me but he still trust me no matter what decisions I make.

"Okay, I believe you," I told Isaac.

"Actually, we already asked our people to move over our important stuff in the house, before we took off for Zamboanga," RM said confidently.

Isaac nodded in approval.

"Great then. But I would like us to have house rules," Isaac said.

""And what would they be?" J – Hope asked, also standing up fast, dramatically.

"I'm just going to stand because it adds to the excitement," J – Hope said, explaining himself to us.

This made me smile and shook my head. Then Jin, Jimin, Tae and Jungkook stood up too. Suga on the other hand had a handky covered on his face. Perhaps he's asleep.

"To be fair, one of us should give out one rule," RM said.

"I get to make three rules," Isaac said.

"Why three?" Tae asked.

Isaac ignored Tae's question then look at me.

"First rule, everybody shall lower their gaze with Fatima," he said.

"That includes you too right? You are still his non – mahram," Jungkook said, with his voice a bit shaking.

I could see Isaac trying hard not to give a sarcastic remark.

"Yes including me. My second rule is no one and I mean NO ONE shall be alone with her in any part of the house or at the garden. Third rule is NO ONE from the seven of you is allowed to like her nor fall in love with her, at all," Isaac said firmly.

"Am I understood?" Isaac asked everyone.

The guys said yes while Isaac's gaze landed on me.

"Fatima did I make myself clear on the three rules?"

Ohhh so he thinks I would break his rule? I would not lower my gaze? I would be alone with one of them? I would fall in love with one of them?

Has he forgotten I am Fatima Maryam? The independent woman who is modest and keeps her distance on non – mahram men but knows how to speak her mind when the need requires?

Or maybe you'd changed too, under Isaac's observation, maybe he has a hard time identifying who you are really and who you really aren't? Somehow that thought frowned me. I would like my husband –to-be to be able to trust me.

"I understand," I simply said to him.

"In shaa Allah whose next?" I saac asked.

RM raised his hand and spoke.

"Curfew at 10pm," he said.

"Everybody says where they are going when they are going out," J – Hope said.

"Only those who know how to cook shall cook," Jin said as if pleading.

"There should be a no-shouting and no-yelling policy," Jimin said with a happy face and yet his lips were grimly in a sarcastic tone, while looking at Isaac.

"Ohh, game night every Wednesday and Saturday, all of us," Tae said, to which I got excited for.

"We all go jogging every morning," Jungkook said.

"No Kookie, some of us aren't exactly into that," Jin complained.

"Fine only on Friday, Saturday and Sunday then," Jungkook said.

Then they all look at me.

"Since she'll be living with us and the only female, I think we should let her have the privilege of giving us three rules too," J – Hope suggested.

I gulped and think hard.

"Funny, I cannot think of any," I said.

Tae was about to suggest something until I finally thought of the best rules to reform us all, if not improve.

"First, no playing nor listening to music. That includes watching MTV or Myx or Youtube music videos. Second, Movie Night all of us every Thursday night, and third, none of you will think of me as your best friend," I said.

"Huh?" Tae and Jungkook said in chorus.

"We were kinda thinking of forming the TJF team, Tae, Jungkook and Fatima friendship circle, you know like the Three Musketeers," Taehyung said while pointing both of his forefingers with each other.

He is such a cute specie. I shook my head and look at everybody.

"Is that clear?" I asked them.

Jin raised his hand.

"You're the girl we need to keep us on the line. How would you be able to stop us from saying yes to Big Hit if we can't be close to you at all?" Jin asked.

"You can always bear this in mind," I said and pause.

I look at the seven who were looking at me with great anticipation, including RM. Isaac is not winded up by Big Hit. He's only joining in to help the guys or maybe to make sure I won't fall in love with RM anymore than I already am.

"You can always bear in mind that should even one of you decides to go away and join Big Hit Entertainment to be a big shot superstar in the music industry, you are going to break my heart and kill me in the process. I am very much aware that my heart is weak and a trigger can cause me to have a heart attack and die instantly. I am not saying that you guys are important to me but I am saying that yes, you already are important to me, all seven of you. We met and you guys chose me to help you out, for a reason. It was my Islam that made you notice me, I hope, in shaa Allah. So if I do fail and one of you slips away, I will blame myself for the rest of my life. I know it's only been just a short while that we got to know..."

"Say no more," a voice interrupted my speech.

I saw that it was RM who spoke, who got teary – eyed. He looked away and then wallowed back his tears.

"We understand your point Princess," Jimin said.

"Loud and clear, crystal clear, Clover," Jin said.

Someone yawned and we all look at Suga's seat.

"Overly dramatic," he uttered.

"Suga, you can give one rule for the house," Jimin said to him.

He rubbed his eyes first, stretch then sat up straight.

"Rule? Hmm," he said, thinking.

"Oh yeah, I got one," he said.

"And?" Jin asked him.

"But then again I got two, can I have two?" he asked.

Since no one answered, he took it as a yes.

"First rule, no one wakes me up when I'm asleep and I mean no one or you'll be my punchin bag. Second rule is," he said then paused to point at me.

"She's not allowed to go out without an escort," Suga said.

"No," I instantly refused.

I am an introvert. I love going to places alone and have a moment all by myself.

"Agreed," all seven of them said.

"Requesting all passengers to put their seatbelts on," the pilot said.

We all sat down and Tae and Jungkook settled on sitting next to me. However, Isaac went to us.

"Leave, you two," he simply said.

The two gave a look of disappointment but they still stood up and left me and Isaac.

"Hey Tae," I was about to give him his cube back but Isaac got it from my grip and gave it to Taehyung himself.

"Sit," he then commanded me.

I had to stop myself from rolling my eyes. I sat down and he did too. He arranged my seatbelt and his perfumed scent was all over my nose. As soon as he was done, he looked at me, then at my lips.

"Can you lean back to your chair please?" I asked sarcastically.

Isaac just smirked, then leaned back on his chair, putting his seatbelt on.

"Oh in case I haven't told you, I'm taking you out later. Your parents gave me their permission.. You can call them later to confirm," he said, looking straight ahead.

"Taking me out? Where to? What am I? Some burger at McDonalds?" I asked not believing him at all.

He laughed then gave me a serious look but why does he look so sexy all of a sudden?

"Burger? Baby, I can't eat you just yet. But trust me, once we're married, we're gonna get there," he teased.

I felt my entire face blushed in absolute red. I was about to hit his arm but remembered the hayaa attitude I must uphold 100%.

After the RM incident, I am dedicated in showing Allah that I shall never ever do any physical contact with any man. So I just settled with a grunt and sitting up straight.

The plane slowly lowered and I could see the city lights below. Somehow, for two straight consecutive nights, my life has been turned upside down. I just hope Isaac's take me out tonight isn't going to be that life – changing. All my wounded rejected heart need right now is a good friend who can listen. I doubt if Isaac with his anger and possessiveness could be a good friend for me tonight.

I closed my eyes and remembered Suga's words. He might appear sleepy in this flight, but somehow a big part of me knows that he knows exactly how I am feeling this night.

We soon landed and everybody got up to leave. My suitcase was already brought out by Jungkook so I got nothing else to carry. We climbed the stairs and a van was waiting for us. Beside the van was isaac's white Cadillac car.

"I'm taking out Fatima. We'll be be back before 10pm," Isaac announced to everyone.

I just smiled at them and they didn't look that happy though. I followed Isaac towards his car. He opened the door for me when it was closed back by someone else.

RM.

"You're not allowed to take her anywhere dude. That's just foul man," he said.

Isaac just smiled with understanding and touched his shoulder.

"Her parents know," he assured him.

RM didn't want to move back but he still did. He placed his hands on his pockets then walked past me. He didn't even look at me. This time, Isaac opened the door and I got inside.

As we drove away first, I kept looking at the rearview mirror, each one was slowly climbing up the van. The last to climb up was J – Hope who even waved at us using both of his hands. Then he showed two thumbs up. Suddenly, Jin got down and pulled him inside.

I manage to smile at his craziness. J – Hope's loyalty lies to no one. But his wide grin must mean he approves of the man next to me.

"Where are we going Isaac?" I asked him with a tired voice.

I just want to sleep on my bed, or make that my new bed since by this night, I already will live in a new house.

"To a beautiful place that will make you forget," he said in a gentle manner.

He looked at me and smiled. His anger towards me must have died down.

"Forget what?"

"Him," he said.

I returned my gaze back to the road. There was no need for me to ask further. We both know who he was referring to. For some reason, I do find it comforting that Isaac knows.

My future husband knows I am in love with my ex best friend, the one we both will be living with for 365 days, before and after our wedding. Maybe this take out night could be something we both need. And maybe that's why my parents agreed. I will just have to not let him touch me. In shaa Allah.

The silence was nice. The wind on my face as the window was down made me want to sing, that song RM sang at the funeral of his Mom. It was in Filipino, beautifully written and composed by a college band from UP, Jimin's Universtiy. The band was called Hale. It is entitled Kung Wala Ka (If You're Gone). I know that the words in the song are now my words for him.

This pain I am in I need to let out. Maybe Isaac won't understand it since it is in Filipino. He wasn't born here anyway. And so I started singing while my eyes closed.

"Natapos na ang lahat (Everything is over now)

Nandito pa rin ako (And yet I'm still here)

Heto nakatulala (Here, just staring)

Sa mundo, sa mundo (at the world, at the world).

Hindi mo maiisip (You'd never think)

Hindi mo makikita (You'd never see)

Mga pangarap ko (All of my dreams)

Para sa'yo, para sa'yo (For you, for you).

Ohh, ohhh, ohhh

Hindi ko maisip (I cannot imagine)

Kung wala ka (How will it be when you're gone)

Ohh, ohhh, ohhh

Sa buhay ko (In my life).

Nariyan ka pa ba? (Are you still there?)

Hindi ka na matanaw (I can't see you anymore)

Kung meron mang daraanang (If there's a road where we can pass by)

Pasundo, pasundo (Then take me, take me).

Ohh, ohhh, ohhh

Hindi ko maisip (I cannot imagine)

Kung wala ka (How will it be when you're gone)

Ohh, ohhh, ohhh

Sa buhay ko (In my life).

Sundan mo (Follow)

Ang paghimig na lulan na aking pinagtatanto (The hymn of my thoughts where you are always in)

Sundan mo (Follow)

Ang paghimig ko (the hymn of my thoughts).

Ohh, ohhh, ohhh

Hindi ko maisip (I cannot imagine)

Kung wala ka (How will it be when you're gone)

Ohh, ohhh, ohhh

Sa buhay ko (In my life)."

A tear trickled down my face and I wiped it. It's going to take a long time for me to get over RM, that's for sure.

Then the car stopped and I heard Isaac sigh heavily as he turns off the engine. I opened my eyes and looked outside. We were on a beautifully lit beach with a heart – shaped arc. However, there was no people in sight except us.

I looked at Isaac.

"Did you book this place in advance?" I asked him.

He simply smiled and I found his smiling just as charming as he always has been.

"How about a moonlight boat ride with me baby? Just don't sing Hale's If You're Gone if it isn't too much to ask that is," he said to me.

I gasped. He knew the song. He understood what I was singing about.

He smiled at me again.

"It's alright. I don't expect you to love me back that quickly anyway," he said before climbing out of his Cadillac.

My heart was racing and it was still beating fast when he opened the door for me. We walked together towards the shore. There was an elongated boat with a man waiting on its side.

Isaac and him talked then the stood by the end of the boat. .

"Hop in," he said.

I slowly got inside the boat and sat a rectangular wood on it. Isaac sat opposite to me. He started to paddle as soon as the man pushed the boat towards the shore.

I was holding to the edge of the boat, fearing that we might flip with both of our weight.

"Relax," Isaac said.

There was a bulb light above the mast of the boat, inside a protected cover. I could see his handsome face. He looks very relax and happy.

I willed myself to relax until I was no longer holding the side edges of the boat. I looked up and admired the night sky. The moon was shining so bright too.

"Masha Allah, so beautiful," I whispered.

We were out in the middle of the sea, on a boat, under the moonlight and stars. This was perfect.

Isaac stopped paddling and we were moving just a bit slowly. It was as if we were stationary but not really. Isaac let go of the paddle and since it got a handle tied around them, it did not fall on the sea just as how I thought it might.

Isaac just stared at me while I gazed down.

"Fatima, do you really want to marry me?" he asked softly.

I was surprised by his question so I looked back at him.

"I know you feel that you were forced. But I don't want us to pursue this unless you really are sure that it is me you want to marry," Isaac explained.

I couldn't find a reply. I didn't know what to say. Everything that had happened still shocks me.

"Do you want me to let you go?" he sadly asked.

I automatically shook my head.

"No, never," I said.

I don't know what has gotten into me. But one thing I was sure of was I never want Isaac to let me go.

"Then that would be enough for me baby," he said.

He got something from his suit and it was the diamond ring.

"Do you mind wearing this for me? To be honest, I think I would lose my mind every time I come to the realization that you'll be living with us eight. If I had things my way, I would take you away where no one can look at your beauty and be with you other than me alone. But since the boys need your stronghold, I will just have to bear with it. If I see your hand with this ring, it would really calm me down," he explained thoroughly.

His words touched me deeply. This is the man who chooses to understand and forgive me, who overlooked my immodesty, believing that I am the woman for him.

Astaghfirullah al – azim. See Fatima? This is why Isaac Khalid is so out of your league. He is more than what you deserve.

"Okay," I said to him.

He gave me the ring and I wore it on my left ring finger.

"I love you so much," he uttered, making my heart beat so so fast.

I touched the edge of the boat with my left hand and my chest in my right hand.

"Can you give me a heads up every time you say that?" I asked him.

He grin so widely.

"Why? Am I making your heart race when I say that I love you so so much?" he said.

"Dang it Isaac! Don't say that excessively will you?"

He chuckled. I don't know hearing him say he loves me makes my feelings go wild and intense.

'Okay," he said.

I relax myself a little and Isaac and I just sat there in silence. We talked some more about my family and his until we saw that it was 9:17pm. He paddled back to the shore where the same man assisted us.

"Thank you Mister," I told the man who only gave me a smile.

While Isaac and I returned to the car, my stomach grumbles, making us both laugh. It was a good heartfelt laughter.

"McDonalds Drive Thru?" he asked when he opened the door for me to get in.

"Definitely!" I said.

He chuckled and got in. He drove faster and after getting the take out, I started eating my burger. I was starving.

"Here, take a bite," I said then placed my burger on his mouth.

He ate and nodded in satisfaction. This felt nice. Feeding him, going on a ride with him. Next up, I fed him with the fries. By the time, we arrived pass the heavily guarded gate and parked in front of our new home, our foods were all consumed.

We drank our coke inside the car, contentedly. After which, I look at him with much appreciation than I ever did.

"Thanks Isaac. I really enjoyed this night," I told him sincerely.

"Me too," he said, smiling at me genuinely.

I waited for him to open the door and I was carrying the plastic of our take – out. I was searching for a trash can when the sight of the huge house came into my sight. The house was super big.

"Shall we go in?" Isaac asked.

"Okay," I told him cheerfully.

We climbed the seven – step of staircase that led to the big wide wooden door. Isaac pressed a combination of numbers at the side of the door and it opened.

Wow! An open marble floored living room was on the side while a long staircase was at the middle.

"They're home!" J – Hope yelled on my right. I could see that it must have been the dining hall.

Soon the six gathered around us. Suga was missing. Maybe he got back to sleeping.

"Wow where's my room?" I asked them.

However, they weren't looking at me. They were looking at my hand.

"Why? Ohh, we got hungry and went for McDonalds drive thru. Sorry, we didn't order for you guys. I thought Jin was cooking," I said and looked at Jin who was holding a spatula.

"Clover, why do you have a diamond ring on your hand?" Jin asked.

"Ohh, Isaac and I are okay now. Wearing this accordingly keeps him calm," I reasoned out.

I stared at Isaac who only smiled at the boys.

"She's mine boys. Get over it," he said in a way that a Father would to his kids.

"Come here Fatima, I will show you our room," Isaac said then led me towards the stairs.

"Our room?" we all asked in a loud chorused voice.

Isaac was about to speak when Tae started blabbering.

"No, no, no, no. Just because there's a ring on her finger doesn't mean that you both are allowed to sleep together. Jungkook, hide Fatima," Tae said.

Next thing I knew, Jungkook reached out for my arms and hid me on his back. Then six of them stood around me protectively including RM who was beside Jungkook, blocking me from my future husband.

Suddenly footsteps were heard and I heard someone grunting.

"Whose effing noise woke me up from my sleep?" Suga's threatening voice complained.

Oh boy, is this how living with them would be like?

"Boys I meant what I said. I will show to her my room and then her room. We aren't going to sleep together in one room. We are not yet married. Why will I disobey Allah? Seriously you over react," Isaac explained to them patiently.

One by one, the guys step aside all except for Jungkook.

"Kookie, step aside now," RM told him.

"Tae and I will accompany them just to be sure he won't try anything inappropriate. Besides the rule says no one can be alone with her in any part of the house," Jungkook bravely said.

"I, I Captain!" Taehyung said with a salute.

Isaac just nod and inhaled. I chuckled and all four of us went upstairs. Then Suga blocked us.

"Taehyung, you woke me up from my sleep," Suga said and before I knew it, he was already pulling Tae by his ears.

"Aw, aw, aw," he complained but Suga just kept on dragging him downstairs.

"Oh well, he deserved it, he's the loudest ever," Jungkook remarked.

"Come now Noona," he said to me.

"Noona?" Isaac asked him.

"Yes big sister. Noona," he said then continued walking.

"My lady Fatima, help!" Tae was screaming.

I shook my head. Princess, Clover, Noona. My Lady. Kismet. Ms.Harsh. I'm having new names now aren't I? I said to myself.

But in my heart there are two names that give me the chills and the butterflies. One I shall never hear again and one I will be hearing more in the days to come.

Love and Baby.

I will just have to forget the former and love the latter. And with the rules we all put in and with this ring on my finger, maybe I can. In shaa Allah.

****************************************************************************************************

"Verily, YOU are a Well – Seer of us."

- Qur'an 20: 35

***************************************************************************************************

Jazakallahu khairan! <3 

Đọc tiếp

Bạn Cũng Sẽ Thích

831K 36K 52
{Book One: Abdallah series} "I'm sorry jawad" I stammered feeling his warm breath fanning my face, and his dark eyes boring into mine, with hate evid...
683K 41.9K 34
{ Highest Ranking 👉🏻 #1 in Spiritual/ Islamic love story } I felt hurt seeing him in pain, pain, which wasn't so obvious to him. // .... Emotions o...
176K 4.8K 36
Fatima is a young and beautiful Muslim wife, her life gets turnt upside down when her husband gets a second wife.This is due to her not being able to...
485K 9.6K 13
*Highest Ranking #2 on What's Hot list- Spiritual* #1 in Hausa. #1 in Deen. #1 in MuslimRomance #1 in ProjectNigeria. Imagine being in a type of hou...