Lust and Love: A Phil Lester...

By livelaughlovefandoms

Diana is friends with benefits with Dan Howell but she longs for Phil Lester. Phil must think she's a slut fo... More

Chapter Two
Chapter Three
Chapter Four
Chapter Five

Chapter One

2.5K 41 14
By livelaughlovefandoms

I just got home from work, the nearby Starbucks. My job was okay, not ideal but good things did come from it. That is where I met Dan and Phil

I walked inside and of course Phil was just sitting on the couch on his laptop.

"Hey Diana!" Phil shyly said to me.

I've thought for a while now that Phil had a crush on me but I wasn't sure, and Dan wouldn't break the "bro code" to tell me.

"Hey Phil, how've you been?"

"Pretty good, thanks!

I was pretty tired from work so I was going to take a shower.

I walked by Dan's room, "Hey Dan," I said.

"Hey cutie!" He replied flirtaciously.

Dan and I would flirt outside of our sexual endeavors, but we were strictly friends with benefits. I was just a best friend to him that would help him out when he's horny.

"I'm going to take a shower now, see ya later."

"Have fun," He said with that famous smirk.

"Oh I will." I flirted back.

"When you get out of the shower, go to Phil's room, the dryer's in there."

"Ok, thanks Dan." I said.

I went to the bathroom and took a pleasant shower. All the while I was thinking about Phil, not in a sexual way but just thinking how he would be an amazing boyfriend and how I so badly wanted to know if he liked me.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 20K 44
What if Aaron Warner's sunshine daughter fell for Kenji Kishimoto's grumpy son? - This fanfic takes place almost 20 years after Believe me. Aaron and...
72.8K 3.3K 19
Grosvenor Square, 1813 Dearest reader, the time has come to place our bets for the upcoming social season. Consider the household of the Baron Feathe...
393K 11.8K 80
"I'm not afraid to hit a girl," he argued, and you grinned. "I know you aren't," you said, "because you know I can fight back, and you wanna know how...
938K 21.5K 49
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.