The New Girl

By GleeForever213

This is the first book in the 'New Girl' series! I'm not good at summaries so here is the disclaimer. Disclai... More

The New Girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Christmas Break Part 1
Christmas Break Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sequel Info!

Chapter 17

2.5K 75 17
By GleeForever213

Brenda's POV

I walked around the living room and kitchen, where everyone was spread out, and made sure they were having fun. There were balloons all over the floor and floating. Sam kept forgetting about the ones floating and kept walking into them. The ceiling was kinda low. I had our Wii set up in the living room with a 'Just Dance' game in it. Sam, Jake, Ryder, Mike, Finn, Puck and Blaine were taking turns while dancing. Mercedes, Rachel, Quinn, Santana and Brittany were watching them. Mama and Pa were talking to Sam's parents, I don't know where Stacy and Stevie were. They were probably with Rory, Artie, Sugar, Unique and Joe. I was right. Chris and Kevin were getting ready for our performance somewhere. Everyone else was just in a corner dancing. I saw Tina sitting on the couch, away from the girls who were still watching the boys dance. I sat next to her. She had a hand on her growing baby bump.

"Hey, how have you been doing?" I asked.

"I've been good." She said.

"How've you been with the baby and all?"

"Well, I've been puking every morning which is annoying as hell, I've had weird cravings, I have to pee all the time, and my feet and back hurt." She said, looking annoyed.

"Hey, when you have the baby, you'll forget all about that. I wouldn't know though, since I've never had a baby." I said, trying to comfort her. She smiled.

"Yeah, it just sucks that I have to wait four more months." She sighed.

"It'll be worth it." We sat in silence for a few seconds.

"Hey, I was wondering, well, Mike and I were wondering if you and Sam wanted to be his or her god parents?"

"I would love to!" I hugged her.

"Thanks. Sam is great with kids, and so are you I guess."

"Yeah, if I can handle ten children under the age of 8, then I can handle a new born. I love kids. Okay, I'ma go tell everyone it's time for Chris, Kevin and I to sing our song for mama. Then we'll eat."

"Awesome, I'm starving." I laughed and stood up on a table. I tried to get everyone's attention but they didn't hear me. So, I stuck my fingers in my mouth and whistled as loud as I could, which was loud. Everyone stopped and looked at me.

"It's time for me, Chris and Kevin to sing our song to mama!" I exclaimed and stood with said boys.

"We will be singing one of mama's favorite country songs. And Puck, if you say one bad thing, your out." Everyone laughed as he looked terrified. "Anyway, this is 'Who Say's You Can't Go Home' by Jennifer Nettles and Bon Jovi." The music started.

I spent 20 years trying to get out of this place

I was looking for something I couldn't replace

I was running away from the only thing I've ever known

Like a blind dog with out a bone

I was like a gypsy lost in the twilight zone

I hijacked a rainbow and crashed into a pot of gold

I been there,done that and I ain't looking back on the send of sown

Saving dimes,spending too much time on the telephone

Who says you can't go home

There's only one place they call me one of their own

Just a hometown boy,born a rolling stone,who says you can't go home

Who says you can't go back,been all around the world and as a matter of fact

There;s only one place left I want to go,who says you can't go home

It's alright,it's alright,it's alright,it's alright,it's alright

I went as far as I could,I tried to find a new face

There isn't one of these lines that I would erase

I lived a million miles of memories on that road

With every step I take I know that I'm not alone

You take the home from the boy,not the boy from his home

These are my streets,the only life I've ever know

Who says you can't go home

I been there,done that and i ain't looking back

It's been a long long road

Feels like I never left,that's how the story goes

It doesn't matter where you are,it doesn't matter where you go

If it's a million miles away or just a mile up the road

Take in,take it with you when you go,

Who says you can't go home

It's alright,it's alright,it's alright,it's alright,it's alright

Who says you can't go home

It's alright,it's alright,it's alright,it's alright,it's alright

Who says you can't go home

Everyone clapped when we finished. Mama hugged us and said,

"That was great y'all. Thanks."

"Your welcome mama," We all said at the same time. I heard Sam make a sound.

"What Sam?"

"You and your talking at the same time!" He hated it when I did that with anyone. He says it freaks him out. I looked at Stacy and nodded.

"Sorry Sammy!" We said at the same time. He yelped and glared at us. I hugged him around the waist and as he wrapped his arms around me, I said to everyone,

"Lets eat!"

TIME SKIP

I stood beside Sam, who was sitting at the island, while everyone was eating. I watched as Mary walked over to us.

"You okay mom?"

"Yeah sweetie. I was just coming to talk to you two." She sat down. Sam took a bite out of his burger and asked with a mouth full of food,

"About what?" But it sounded like 'ugh wah'

"Swallow your food before you talk Sam." He smiled cheekily and swallowed. Then said again, "About what?"

"I don't know. I just got bored with you father, Chris, and Brenda's grandpa talking about stuff."

"Oh, so..."

"This is awkward." I said.

"Yes, yes it is." Sam said in a high voice. We laughed and he grinned at us.

"Okay, so Your dad and I went to the doctor yesterday and found out the sex of the baby." Mary said.

"What is it?" Sam asked excited.

"Better buy a gun, Sam.It's a girl."

"Ha! I knew it! If she is as cute as Stacy then I'm gonna have to buy two shot guns. Do y'all have a name yet?" Sam asked.

"Yes we do, were keeping the the first letter in the name S, but it's Sandra 'Sandy' Faith Evans." She said.

"That's a pretty name."I said.

"Thank you."

"Mom, why do all of our names start with S?" Sam asked.

"Well, you know that your named after your grandpa on your dads side right?" Sam nodded. "And Stacy and Stevie are named after your Dad's mom and her twin brother. And we just liked the name Sandra and decided to use a name that starts with S." She answered. He nodded and went back to eating his food. I shook my head smiling at him.

"I was named after my grandma, her name was Brenda, I got the name Pearl from my great grandma, my grandpa's mom."I said.

"Those are pretty names."

"Thanks. Hey, I'll be right back." I said and went over to Pa. He saw me coming and wrapped me in a hug.

Sam's POV

My mom and I watched as Pa hugged Brenda. He let her go and said something. She started laughing so hard she bent over. I smiled and threw away my paper plate. I let my mom sit in my seat and stood beside her.

"You love her don't you?" Mom asked.

"Yes, Ma'am. I know we haven't been dating very long but I do." I said looking at her.

"I can tell by the way you look at her and the way she looks at you, that she loves you too." I nodded. She walked back over to me and leaned against me. Mom smiled at me and walked back over to dad. I wrapped my arms around her and started swaying back and forth. She looked up at me.

"Guess what?"

"What?"

"It's cake time!"

~If anyone wants to write a fluff scene between any of the couples listed below,please PM me about it.~

 A)Finchel

 B)Klaine

 C)Tina/Mike

 D)Brittana

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

159K 7.3K 21
"You smell nice" Sarawat nuzzled Tine's soft neck. "Makes me wanna eat you up..." Tine is a law major with the right group of successful, popular fri...
102K 2.7K 40
"How much for your daughter. Name any price you want and I'll be happy to pay it" I say and I hear him speaking with his wife. It goes quiet and I ta...
14.8K 186 14
This is a collection of one-shots that could all exist in the world of glee. So nothing from the original show has changed; these are just how I imag...
17.2K 185 25
"As time passes, I realize that I actually really love you" [working on rewriting some chapters :D] [ꜱᴀᴍ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ] ☻ [glee] [completed] ☹︎ [book...