The player's game | Roc Royal

بواسطة MsFanfictional

Chresanto August could have any girl yet he has his eyes on Janet Smith. You see Janet wants to try and stop... المزيد

The player's game (Roc Royal)
Part 1
Part 2
Part 3
Part 4
Part 5
Part 6
Part 7
Part 8
Part 9
Part 10
Part 12
Part 13
Part 14
Part 15
Part 16
Part 17
Part 18
Part 19
Part 20
Part 21
Part 22
Part 23
Part 24
Final part

Part 11

2.6K 97 7
بواسطة MsFanfictional

{Janet Smith}

"Can I talk to you please?" Tiara begged over the phone.

Thanks to her I was grounded and I couldn't leave the house till the two weeks was over or until my mom tell me I could leave.

"Hell no!" I snapped.

"Look I'm sorry about what happened earlier I just let my feelings take over. I don't want to lose you as a best friend." She said.

I didn't want to lose her as a best friend either but she needs to control her feelings and get over Chresanto.

"So the game is over?" I asked.

"Yes it is because it's ruining our friendship." Tiara said.

"Good." I said.

"So do you forgive me?" Tiara asked.

"Yes I do but if you ever try to fight me again it's over with." I said.

"Okay can I come over?" She asked me.

"Nope I'm grounded." I said.

"Okay well I'll talk to you later." She said.

"Okay , bye." I said before hanging up.

I have to beg my mom to get me ungrounded.

I was opening my door and about to walk out when I hear a knock at my window.

Who the heck is knocking at my window?

I shut my door and walked over to my window to see Chresanto sitting on the roof.

I quickly opened my window.

"What are you doing out there on my roof?" I asked.

"I came to see you , I was wondering if you were okay." He said.

I smiled. "Just a few scratches but I'm okay." I said.

"That's good." He said touching my face.

"Oh come in." I said grabbing his hand.

He climbed into my window landing safely on my floor.

"So what were you guys fighting about anyways?" He asked.

"Um nothing..." I lied.

I sat down on my bed while he sat in a chair.

"Are you sure because you and Tiara are best friends." He said looking confused.

"We just had a disagreement." I said.

He nodded. "I understand me and my boy Jacob always get into fights." He said.

I wonder who Jacob is. "Who's Jacob?" I asked.

"One of my close friends. You don't know him because he dropped out of highschool last year." He said.

"oh okay." I said.

I didn't know whether to believe him or not because I have gone to school with him for 2 years and never saw a boy named Jacob. 😕

___________________________

Who watched the BET Awards? Didn't Chris brown and august Alsina kill it?

Comment what you guys think.

Vote comment follow for more 💞

Xoxo - Msfanfictional 💋

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

100K 2.1K 39
Destiny always dreamed of leaving home and finding a new way of living. To finally feel loved for once in her life. She finally decides to go live in...
281K 7.6K 22
She got adopted by this family. Not all of them like her, but when she get to know them better everything will change. When she starts falling for on...
576K 7.5K 162
A romance blossoms between Chresanto August and Gabriella Segura. They've known each other since elementary school, but grew hate towards each other...
134K 5K 61
When two opposites attract. Star quarterback Jacob Perez, whose in love with his victim -- hermaphrodite, Chresanto August. Follow them and their jo...