Bowers Gang Preferences

By XOthornOX

includes: Victor Patrick Henry and Belch Request are open! More

Age Difference and Hight Difference
Type of Kiss
Nicknames
What You Guys Do for Fun
Sexuality
Jealousy
Harry Potter House
Favorite Anime
Them as Avengers
Kinks
Kind of Dad
Where They Like to Kiss You
Pets
Ships#1
Ships#2
Christmas Traditions
They Let You Do Their Makeup
Theater Kids
Quarantine
Favorite Slasher
BLM

Type of Couple

3.1K 52 0
By XOthornOX

Henry-
The badass couple
Everyone is afraid of you two. Even if you're a good kid Henry's rep is enough to make people step aside when you walk past. He keeps up the though guy persona in public. In private you two are awkward at first and slowly develop into a sweet couple.

Patrick-
The weird unpredictable couple
Being Patrick's s/o comes with some baggage. He's always trying to touch you in class, trying to make out with you in the hallway. No one knows what you two are going to next.  Hell, not even you know what you two are going to do next.

Victor-
The secret couple
Victor didn't want the gang to find out about you two, so he didn't make the relationship public. In private tho, he's very sweet and playful.

Belch-
The sweet couple
He is a very selfless lover and he'll do anything for you. He's the type of boyfriend to walk you to class and carry your books.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

79.7K 1.1K 45
𝐈𝐭𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞 𝐟𝐢𝐫𝐬𝐭 𝐝𝐚𝐲 𝐛𝐚𝐜𝐤 𝐭𝐨 𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 , 𝐀𝐚𝐥𝐢𝐲𝐚𝐡 𝐢𝐬 𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐢𝐧 𝟏𝟎𝐭𝐡 𝐠𝐫𝐚𝐝𝐞, 𝐰𝐡𝐢𝐥𝐞 𝐬𝐡𝐞𝐬 𝐭𝐡𝐞𝐫𝐞 𝐬𝐡...
52.9M 376K 64
Stay connected to all things Wattpad by adding this story to your library. We will be posting announcements, updates, and much more!
153K 7.6K 15
ABHIMANYU RATHORE is 28 years old. He belongs to Royal family. He is the oldest son in Rathore family. He is the CEO of Rathore Enterprise. He is the...