Live to Rise. (Loki Love stor...

By XHannahxHorrorX

Aries is a 44 old woman. But with one slight difference. She doesnt look it. Aries is a "Super Hero". She loo... More

Live to Rise. (Loki Love story)
Ch.2
Ch.3
Ch.4
Ch.6
Ch.7
A/N
Ch.8
Ch.9
The End!

Ch.5

1.1K 36 3
By XHannahxHorrorX

I woke up and looked around, I guess i was not needed. I sighed and got up stretching and combing through my tangled hair. I looked in the small mirror hanging on the wall of my chambers. I decided to put some eyeliner, Mascara and red lipstick. I finished applying it and walked out of my room, I wandered around the halls, but somehow i managed to wander my way to Loki's chambers. I peeked my head around the corner and saw Agent Romanoff, They appeared to be in a very heated discussion.

"You're a montser!" she said turning and pretending to cry.

"No, Silly mortal. I am not the montser here. In fact, I am far from it. But you brought the monster." Loki said. Natasha turned around and gave him a smile.

"Loki plans to use the hulk to his advantage, Somehow" she said pressing a button on her communication device. She walked out and dint even notice me. I stayed where i was and watched Loki as he paced his cell back and forth.

"I know your hiding, Show yourself insignifigant mortal." Loki said and i laughed slightly to myself. I walked out and he saw me. His expression changed, It sofened.

"You're arent so oblivious are?" i asked.

"I am a king! Of course not!" he growled.

"Im teasing you Loki" i said smiling. He gave a slight chuckle and sat down.

"Of course you are. Silly mortal." he said. I sat down and watched his face grow with amusment.

"So, How are you doing in your... Glass.. Encasing?" i asked. I didnt want to use the word prison.

"As well as one can be while trapped." he ssaid.

"I will not be here much longer though" he said. I raised my eyebrow at him.

"Oh really?" i asked. His face flashed with embarresment, Then he put his poker face back on.

"Pardon me, That was not ment to be said aloud." he said. I nodded and pretended to pass it off. He changed the subject quickly, He told me stories of Asgard and from what he told me, It was a beautiful place.

"But then i was cast away by Thor. I will take his beloved earth and everyone will kneel to me!" he said.

"Sometimes, Revenge inst the best choice." i said saddness thick in my voice. He looked at me and opened his mouth, But i started again.

"I understand your want to be greater than someone, Who's shadow you have lived it your entire life." i said. His eyebrows lifted and he gave me a quizical look.

"You? But you are impressivly smart and gifted, Even for a midgardian. What mortal could surpass you?" he asked. I smiled and looked at the fire dancing on my hands.

"Before i gained my powers, I had an older sister. She was always getting the attention of my parents. She was prettier, Had more friends, and the favorite of the two of us. I was just the smart, Ugly younger daughter. When i got my powers, I thought i would finally be greater than her, My parents would hold my higher than her..." i said looking down. The fire in my palms had grown in anger. Loki could tell.

"It worked didnt it? Of course it would, You were greater than all of them, They would worship you." he said. I shook my head.

"No, My family thought of me as an abomination, "The Devil" as my mother called me. I havent talked to them in 20 years." i said and a tear escaped my eye.

"How does this prove revenge inst the best method?" he asked. I looked down again.

"A year after i stopped talking to them, I was so full of anger and hate that i went to my sisters house, And burnt it to the ground. She never made it out." i said quietly. Loki was silent for a minute.

"Thats what she deserved. They treated you with no respect. You are greater than them. You should be treated as so." he said.

"I feel terrible though, I never ment for her to die.." i said. Loki didnt have anything to say. I waited for a few minutes before i could no longer take it.

"I need to go.. I'll see you later Loki" i said standing up.

"Wait, What us your name?" he asked standing as well.

"Aries." i said turning to look at him. He pressed his hands against the glass of his prison and looked into my eyes. They showed me something i had never seen before, Compassion.

"Aries, What a lovely name. I am sorry, For everything you have just told me Aries." he said and my heart squeezed. Another tears ran down my cheek,

"Thank you... I need to go." i said and rushed from the room. I looked back one last time and saw him still watching after me. I slowed my pace once Loki could no longer see me. I walked down the hall aimlessly.

"Aries! Hey, Wait up!" I heard Steve call. I stopped and turned around and saw him running twords me.

"Hey Steve, Whats up?" i asked.

"Not much, I was just wonering if you would like to take a walk with me outside? Its getting a little cramped in here." he asked smiling.

"Sure, A walk is just what i need." i said smiling. We walkeed outside and sat down next to the aircraft. I started playing with my powers as i usually do. Steve and i started talking about random things, Home, Hold old we were, What we thought of Tony. He made me laugh a lot, And he was a true gentleman.

"Well my lady, I think we should return inside. We've been out here for three hours" Steve said standing up. He offered his hand to me and i took it, Standing up. I dusted myself off and we walked inside.

"Well, I'll see you later Steve, Go get some sleep. You look tired." i said smiling.

"I think i might just do that" he said smiling. He took my hand and kissed it, Before turning and walking away. I walked to my chambers and sat down. I had no clue of what to do. I got up and decided to walk down to see Loki again. I need to get more information out of him. I thought,

You also just enjoy his company. My mind said. I smiled, I do enjoy it. He is an interesting person to talk to. I walked down to the room where Loki was kept and looked in, He was laying down with his head behind his hand and his eyes closed, He looked so peaceful. I sat down in the chair i usually sat in and he didnt move. I smiled and just watched him. My heart clenched and my eyes widend.

No, I could not be falling for an Asgardian. Let alone Loki! My internal rambling was interupted by the sound of Loki moving. I looked up and saw him in sitting posision.

"I have been thinking alot since the last time we spoke." he said looking at me.

"About?" i asked crossing my legs.

"You. I have become rather fond of you." he said smiling.

Continue Reading