Kami-Sama No Ai {BL}

By NSenpai

The former celebrated and worshipped God, Mikage was now lowered to that of a human. His beauty, pride and hu... More

Prologue
Chapter 1 - Rebirth
Chapter 2 - A Change
Chapter 3- Ayako-Chan
Chapter 4 - Takehiro Hanazawa
Chapter 5 - Proposal
Chapter 6 - Captivated
Chapter 7 - Quick Departure
Chapter 8 - Hotel
Chapter 9 - Aphrodisiac
Chapter 10 - Caught?
Chapter 11 - Ryuu's help (M)
Chapter 12 - A Yakuza
Chapter 13 - Aniki
Chapter 14 - I won't let go!
Chapter 15 - Regret?
Chapter 16 - Come back with me
Chapter 17 - Forgive you?
Chapter 18 - Loss of rationality (M)
Chapter 19 - I'll take you to heaven
Chapter 20 - I'm willing to help you
Chapter 21 - The cost doesn't matter
Chapter 22 - Hayato
Chapter 23 - Healing
Chapter 24 - Magic?
Chapter 25 - Creature
Chapter 26 - A dangerous existence
Chapter 27 - Warning
Chapter 28 - Forgiveness
Chapter 29 - Breakfast
Chapter 30 - Firearms
Chapter 31 - To take a life
Chapter 32 - Something familiar
Chapter 33 - Old friend
Chapter 34 - It belong's to you
Chapter 35 - I couldn't hold back (M)
Chapter 36 - Flowers (M)
Chapter 37 - Sudden departure
Chapter 38 - Nobu
Chapter 39 - Cooking With Nobu
Chapter 40 - The Power Of Food
Chapter 41- Fly
Chapter 42 - "At least three fingers"
Chapter 43 - Trouble
Chapter 45 - Monster
Chapter 46 - Bad News
Chapter 47 - Shot!
Chapter 48 - "The Guardian's shower time confessions"
Chapter 49 - Time To Leave
Chapter 50 - Friend or Foe?
Chapter 51 - Rejecting the Truth
Chapter 52 - The Boss's return
Chapter 53 - Nobu's fate
Chapter 54 - Faceoff
Chapter 55 - Too Sudden
Chapter 56 - Reveal
Chapter 57 - Loss
Chapter 58 - Nigel
Chapter 59 - "I've Found You"
Chapter 60 - No Intention Of Ever Letting Go
Chapter 61 - Returned (M)
Chapter 62 - My Life Is Your Life (M)
Chapter 63 - Seen better day's
Chapter 64 - In complete Darkness
Chapter 65 - Permanently Tied
Chapter 66 - Dog?!
Chapter 67 - Where Is He!?
Chapter 68 - Animosity
Chapter 69 - Gods Decree
Chapter 70 - Nobu and Risa?
Chapter 71- I Missed You
Chapter 72 - A Persistent Man
Chapter 73 - Win Your Heart (M!)
Chapter 74 - Our Children
Chapter 75 - Insecurities
Chapter 76 - 'Parasite'
Chapter 77 - His Child
Chapter 78 - The Boss' Disposition
Chapter 79 - My foolish God
Chapter 80 - Tired
Chapter 81- Kage
Chapter 82 - Trauma to the soul
Chapter 83 - The Dragon's embrace
Chapter 84 - Do you wish to leave?

Chapter 44 - Assault (M)

6.2K 350 45
By NSenpai

WARNING!!!!! YOU are gonna get mad reading this. So faint-hearted people you were warned....

Mikage elaborated, "And the fact they chose Hayato rings too much to be a coincidence, which suggests a..."

Nobu had a sudden realisation his expression darkened, he snapped and banged the car door "It can't be no one would dare! Doing tha..."

"Don't be naïve this is something that happens all the time and if not then give me a good reason to why it can't be then" Mikage challenged.

Nobu thought about it "then why did they capture Hayato alive then? Why not end him like the others?"

"Think about it who is Hayato to your boss"

The answer was obvious "he is someone of importance" after all they did grow up together and you could say he is the bosses most loyal person. "That means they want something from the boss like leverage or something the boss doesn't value so much".

Mikage nodded his head.

"Do you have an idea?" To have such a foresight and figuring so many things out Nobu subconsciously began to rely on Mikage. He certainly was something else.

"Yes, I am coming".

"No, that is absolute, the place we are going is no playground it is a battle field" Nobu rejected.

"I don't recall that even being a question therefore your view is redundant."

Mikage changed his tone, "This group helped me when I needed it and your boss referred to me as 'his people'. As his person I won't let you guys get stepped all over"

'So far, he did nothing to pay Ryuu back and this was the perfect chance to do just that, and when he is finished with this he could just leave. And find his dad'.

"Then why did you let that drunk idiot insult you, if you're our people him insulting you is him insulting us"

"Don't be silly, from an idiot's mouth you are bound to hear idiotic things, you don't expect anything else. Killing an idiot for being one, isn't it like killing a chicken for being a bird. It's senseless and it will make you look like the violent prideful idiot. Furthermore, I was testing your limits and you failed as the prideful idiot. Don't think I don't know you placed him somewhere behind my back, I will be disappointed if he's harmed though."

Nobu gulped, when the young man is like this he seems like an old geezer with high intuition, even Nobu couldn't argue against.

"But this case is different this group of idiots picked a war with us and even killed one our own, it seems like they are begging for their own demise." Suddenly Mikage's tone dropped and so did the atmosphere, this was the all too familiar bloodlust.

Nobu felt it, it was scary it was much rawer than before.

"Beeep" Nobu checked his phone "the logistics team found his whereabouts, fucking amateurs"

"We are going to get Hayato now, the sooner we lead an assault the better as they won't be expecting anything. That's is our advantage, only ten men are necessary for a frontal assault, call more members right now to make their way to the enemy's headquarters. And I know you have weapons stashed in the cars so don't ask anything futile and update the rest and let's leave immediately."

-----

They arrived.

The moon shone brightly in the night a contrast to the ominous disposition which was being omitted.

They lurked in the distance carefully watching the building "only five stories high this is going to be easier than I thought"

The plan was for Kaji to take the lead of invading from the back along with four others, their mission is to find Hayato and kill those in sight. Their skill was enough for Nobu to trust them.

Nobu and the rest were to take the front and spit into two groups one with Yasu leading the assault. Mikage of course was to remain behind them all until everything was clear, but clearly he had no intension of doing such a thing.

Everyone armed with dangerous heavy weapons the mission was to begin they waited for Nobu's signal.

Nobu looked around and couldn't see the young man anywhere, he panicked and looked at the building entrance he couldn't see him.

'What was going on? Did he retreat knowingly'

-------

Mikage perceptively departed from them aware that if he didn't his presence would be a burden on their conscious as they weren't aware of his strength. But rather than falling back Mikage proceeded forward without anyone's knowledge. That building he was already climbing it effortlessly pulling himself up and digging the wall so his hand could grab something.

He reached the fifth floor, Mikage peered through the window close to him, on the fifth floor there was an empty room he couldn't sense anyone surrounding it. He waited for Nobu to take action.

Honestly Nobu was relieved the young man pulled out when he did, pretending you can handle something you actually can't in Nobu's eyes is a huge sin. He nodded and immediately everyone rushed towards the building taking their positions and it begun.

As soon as Mikage heard the first shots being shot he sliced the window being careful his grip on the wall was secure.

The glass sliced seamlessly as it fell inside with a crash sound but that blended in with the gunfire. Mikage leaped into the building he heard some footsteps march pass the room.

'Approximately four' Mikage noted.

He knew where they were heading so after they passed he followed after them. They entered a room Mikage hid in the corner outside the room to assess the situation.

He heard them speak "Boss some people intruded we are not sure on the amount but it's clear it's the Seiryuu-kai. I thought you said it wouldn't come to this, what should we do?"

Another man spoke, Mikage surmised he was the boss "Get the ranging lion Hayato and bring him here. He will prove to be of value if we use him as a hostage".

As soon as Mikage heard that he changed his plans, initially he was going to deal with each of them first. But getting Hayato was important and them leading him to Hayato was more than good enough as they could be dealt with another time.

Two figures' left the room and sped down the corridor it wasn't too far until they stopped at a room as soon as they did so Mikage took action and landed a blow from his fist to the back of their heads, so quickly they each didn't catch his figure.

They collapsed almost soundlessly to the ground, outside the door Mikage sensed three figures inside the room something was strange. He shoved the door open and what treated his eyes made him stomach drop. He couldn't move his eyes away from Hayato his body was battered and bruised, his nose was bleeding, his eyes looked completely empty despite being open.

It was a difficult sight to look at.

One of the men was doing unspeakable things to the barely conscious Hayato. And the other man appearing to be taking a break was not far away making sure to record everything with a camera. Hayato started to struggle the man shouted "fuck is this guy a beast this is the third time he's been dosed and he's still trying to struggle".

They were unaware of his presence or simply didn't take notice either way Mikage couldn't hold it in 'Fucking disgusting humans they deserved death, he was going to kill them, end them right here, make them suffer horribly, their tainted souls had no place anymore. Disgusting, he was going to do this world an act of kindness and destroy their existence'. He felt his blood boiling over, he couldn't retain it.

"What the fuck do you think you are doing!"

His devastating and overwhelming killing intent was aimed directly at the two men. They trembled in response and froze unable to move. Dread consumed their body and actions one of the men dropped to the floor and the other slumped backwards. Neither of them was able to look away from the young person their bodies wouldn't listen to them.

Hayato barely recognised Mikage as there was blood in one of eyes but hearing the voice he felt mortified and tried his best to hide himself away.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

37.7M 1.1M 68
Deadly assassins Allegra and Ace have been trying in vain to kill each other for years. With a mutual enemy threatening their mafias, they find thems...