Love, Fights...and Everything...

By JANA_MADZ

Maddie and Mason are about to head off to NYU for university. They both got in and Maddie is going into photo... More

1 week to go
Girls night in
Fighting
Flight
Arrived
Explore
School
Jealousy...
Party
Hangover
Tattoo
Surprise
Old times
Mall
Not again..
Drive me crazy
Hang out
You're obsessed
Date
Sleep
Kinda boring
A lot of drama
Cheesy
Days
Night in
Work
5000 words
Days
What...the...fuck...
No sleep
Back home
Emotions
No way
Drunk!?
Next day
Park...
Happy
She needs her bestie
5 hours
Coffee
Snacks!
School...again
So In Love
Just a little bit of everything
Chill day
Ice cream
Interruptions
Hard...
Tease
Fun night
Why now!?
Relaxed
SUMMER
No sleep and the beach
Dress?
Regret
Lukes place
Emotional
Not a big deal
Waterfall
Sick
Doctor
Fuck.
Nervous
Oh shit.
Everyone knows
Belly
AUTHORS NOTE
Surprised
Our life
Will you........
Wedding day
AN
Here We Go Again.

Hours

3.3K 69 10
By JANA_MADZ

Mason's POV

I kick a rock off the roof of the broken down house we always go to together. I groan as I drop onto the chair. Why did this happen. Why!? She just. Sometimes she's says the wrong things, and sometimes they hurt fucking bad. I know I probably sound like a puss. But Maddie, what she says, what she tells me is like the only thing I ever listen to. She's the only person. So when she says stuff like this it's annoyingly and it hurts and she probably doesn't mean to but it irks me. And then she thinks I don't understand her!?

What the fuck!? Me!? Out of everyone on this earth. I know her way too well. More than she knows her self if even. And now I'm sitting in this fucking roof feeling bad. Like I just left, like she's mad, like I did something horrible. Like I left her to cry alone. After what Nathan had said. After all of it. She just doesn't understand...that I feel the same way. God I just hope she's not angry with her self. She didn't look like she was when I left. But I know Maddie.

Maddie's POV

I stare the ceiling. FUCKING fuck! When is he gonna be back!? What even!? I feel bad yes I do. But still. He can't just leave. We're supposed to solve our problems not make them worse. Now I'm here lying on this comfy bed while I don't know where my boyfriend is and I'm worried. And I'm on the verge of tears. This was all pointless. I groan putting a pillow over my face.

"Just come home" I say out to the world. I just wanna talk, work this out. I sit up feeling hopeless and annoyed. I felt tears sting my eyes. Don't cry Maddie. But I couldn't stop. They fell out helplessly. And I was wiping at them. I know I was wrong at times. I do really. But I really feel like he doesn't understand what it will be like for me. But at the same time. He said he does and said he'd go through it all with me. And I said he'd fricken hide it. Because I'm a dumbass.

"Why am I annoying at times!?" I cry to myself. Where is he? He left what 20 minutes ago? I was so not in the mood for fighting. I wanna hug him, and honestly I'm way too emotional. I go to the washroom and wash my face. Calm down Maddie.

~

I should give him time right? I think to myself as I stare at the previous messages with Mason contemplating if I should write to him. It's been now an hour and a half 2 hours even. Where could he be? Is he gonna be home soon?

Mason's POV

I was still here. Pretty much 2 hours and I was still just sitting here. Obsessing over the conversation we had. Replaying it over and over in my head. I just wanted to calm down maybe. Have some time alone. She could still be fucking mad at me. But I just want to work this out. Badly. But honestly I also needed space. I'm not gonna lie I was pissed. But now I'm just wanting to be with her. I pull out my phone contemplating texting her or even calling. But what if she just ignores or hangs up telling me not to write to her or call again until she was settled.

God this fight was just pointless. But was it? It was about our kid. The baby we're having. Was it that pointless or does she just feel the same way and nothing will change? I stare off into the sky. The sun was just setting. It was summer so it was actually pretty late probably around 9-9:30. But couldn't seem to move myself. Just replaying the whole thing in my head. It's slowly killing me. I just want her to also get my side. My way. But it's Maddie. And I'm not saying this is any rude way but she's stubborn and yeah. Everyone knows that.

Maddie's POV

It's 9:30. Where is he? Is he out at like a bar or some shit? He's too young. Is he out with friends? He could be? Would he really do that though? Mason just please come back. Honestly. Is is killing me. I just wanna talk about it talk. Work it out. I know I was wrong time to time. Just ugh. I cried for like a while. Then stopped. Then cried again in frustration and then I'm now stopped. But I'm contemplating doing it again. Is he that mad? St this pointless dumb fight.

Pointless? Dumb? Maybe it wasn't. It was...about us! Out kid. So maybe it really wasn't dumb or pointless. Oh god. I fall back onto my bed with a groan. I wanna just be with him.

~

Honestly. It's been too long. I'm laying in bed under the sheets, lights all off. It was 10:55. I let tears slip out of my eyes onto my pillow. I was turned to the side. So he really is this mad.

Mason's POV

I lost total track of time and it's almost 11:00 and I was still up here. Maddie must be annoyed or mad or scared or completely not worrying at all. I get up ready to leave. It was dark and I had to put my flashlight on in the house.

I started my walk back to the house.

I didn't get there too long after. But the house was dark so was Maddie's room. I get in and lock it. I go upstairs quietly.

I walk into Maddie's room to get turned on her side asleep. I stare at her body that was covered. I sigh. I take my shirt and pants off.

Maddie's POV

I heard my bedroom door open and shut. Mason was back. It was 11 something. He sighs and shuffles around. Probably taking off his clothes.

I feel like his wife while he sneaks in after cheating on me. And I know that's not the case but I do feel that way. Another tear slips out. I try to be as silent as possible. He gets onto the bed it dips. I notice he kept space between us. I couldn't feel him directly behind me. It made me more sad.

I wipe away more tears. I wanna ask where he was but I don't want to at the same time. The tears keep coming out.

"Come here Maddie" his deep and comforting voice says. He knows I'm awake. God he's annoying when it comes to stuff like that. I turn around to face him he pulls me closer. "Listen I'm sorry" he mutters.

"No I'm sorry really mason" I let out a sniffle he's looks down and wipes my tears.

"Please don't cry" he sighs. "You don't have to say sorry" he tells me.

"I do. You were right. Can we just not fight anymore. It's so annoying" I groan.

"Yeah Maddie" he nods. "I love you."

"Love you too." "Do you want to talk about it?" I asked.

"No. Let's get some sleep" he says I nod. He leans down kissing my lips. Thank god that was over quickly. "Just know that I really do understand Maddie" he breathes out.

"I do. Mason I really do I was just being stubborn" I shake my head. "It was dumb."

"Whatever. It's passed ok. Come on my. My girlfriend and baby need rest" He Brian at me and it makes me break out into a aging smile.

"K night" I lean into him his arm wrapped around me.

"Night Mads" he kisses my head.

I love him so fucking much. Honestly. He's the best.

~

I wake up wrapped up in Mason. The best feeling ever. His arms were securely around me as my legs were sprawled on top of Mason's. Sometimes I'm surprised he doesn't mind the way I sleep. It's really messy. And when I say really I mean like really it is. I reach over and grab my phone from the beside table.

It was 10:35. The earliest I've woken up this summer besides the hiking trip day. I sent Lila a text.

-wanna hang out?

Yeah. Wanna go to the beach? Is the morning sickness over yet?

-nah I'm still getting it but I'm good so far today!

Ok when?

-how's in an hour?

Perfect love ya. See ya!!

-Love you too!

I slip out of Masons grip and go to the washroom.

I do all my stuff then I head downstairs for a coffee. I was surprisingly in a good mood this morning. Considering yesterday wasn't my best day today is pretty good so far. Or so I thought. Nathan was in the kitchen. My smile wipes off my face as I make my coffee. I felt him looking at me.

"You and mason got into a fight last night?" He asks. I mentally throw a cup at him.

"So what's your point?" I muttered continuing my coffee.

"Is everything alright?" He asks. I scoff.

"As if you care" I muttered in a bitter tone.

"I do Maddie. I'm sorry for last night...I'm just. Confused and surprised" he sighs. I turn to face him. "It's just weird to think that" he says.

"Yeah I should know Nathan" I mutter crossing my arms.

"The point is I'm sorry Maddie" he said.

"Nathan you literally said I'm ruining my life" I tell him.

"And I was being a dumbass. Wait I said that to Mason" he says.

"Yeah. I heard. So next time say it to my face" I mutter.

"Ok Maddie just forgive me" he sighs.

"You're forgiven" I sighed. I'm actually glad he apologized. I then back to my coffee finishing it up.

"Really Wow Thanks" He says. "So are you and Mask fine?"

"Yeah we are" I nod.

"Cool" he nods.

"Yeah I'm not talking to you about anything else. I'm going to the beach with Lila so I'm gonna go get ready" I said.

"Ok" is all he replied. I'm about to leave when Mason walks in I take. Step back so I don't bump into him with my coffee.

"Sorry" he says with a small grin. I roll my eyes.

"It's fine" I replied. I nod my head over to Nathan. So he's about to turn around but I stop him and lip. "Just talk" he gives me a look then sighs when I raise an eyebrow. I leave and go back upstairs to change into my bathing suit and shit.

************************

A/N

Hope you guys enjoyed this chapter hehe. Xoxo.

-Jana🤙🏽

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

771K 19.4K 69
You know the normal cliche of the nerd secretly being a street fighter and the bad boy just so happens to find out? Well this is like that.... But no...
668K 18.3K 33
~FIRST BOOK TO THE 'Loving A Fighter' SERIES!~ **The second book is out!** Meet Skylar Bradley, not your typical teenage girl. Skylar has kept to her...
798K 24.8K 30
Love never came easily for Nathan Reed. Growing up, when his friends would get girlfriends, he would always be the single one. He would be the one th...
686K 8.9K 28
***Please Note: This is the sequel to Love Makes the Heart Beat...If you haven't read that story yet, I suggest you read it first as there are some s...