๐’๐“๐‘๐€๐–๐๐„๐‘๐‘๐ˆ๐„๐’ & ๐‚...

By lucidxie

. . . ๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™ง๐™–๐™ฌ๐™—๐™š๐™ง๐™ง๐™ž๐™š๐™จ & ๐™˜๐™ž๐™œ๐™–๐™ง๐™š๐™ฉ๐™ฉ๐™š๐™จ ๐™–๐™ก๐™ฌ๐™–๐™ฎ๐™จ ๐™ฉ๐™–๐™จ๐™ฉ๐™š ๐™ก๐™ž๐™ ๐™š ๐™ฎ๐™ค๐™ช ๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฆ๐˜บ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฏ๐˜จ... More

โฐยน ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ“
โฐยฒ ๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿšฌ
โฐยณ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ“
โฐโด ๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿšฌ
โฐโต ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ“
โฐโถ ๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿšฌ
โฐโท ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ“
โฐโธ ๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿšฌ
ยนโฐ ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ & ๐œ๐ข๐ ๐š๐ซ๐ž๐ญ๐ญ๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ“๐Ÿšฌ

โฐโน ๐ฌ๐ญ๐ซ๐š๐ฐ๐›๐ž๐ซ๐ซ๐ข๐ž๐ฌ ๐Ÿ“

1.2K 107 11
By lucidxie

– ❝strawberries & cigarettes
will always taste like you❞ –

     two whole weeks had flown by since the passing. jaehyun payed for the funeral expenses from his pocket- knowing donghyuck wouldn't have enough- and was now wandering the old park that him and taeyong liked to sit around in.

the ash pile in the park...❞

    jaehyun squatted down beside the pile of grey left there- and kicked around at it, until it revealed a very thin casing in the shape and style of a cigarette. ❝typical.❞ jaehyun thought to himself, before pocketing the object and taking one last look at the parks view.

     with the object in hand- he walked back to donghyuck's apartment- where the boy was currently moping around in his room. jaehyun threw himself into taeyong's old bed- and fumbled slightly with the casing in his hands- opening the top to reveal a slightly weathered piece of paper.

     ❝ jaehyun,
    first of all, if you're not who the letter is addressed to, please put this down. i have a few things i need to say before you should move on from me.
    i was such a coward back then- and i should've told you more directly that i like you. maybe we could've been more careful, and it wouldn't have ended like this. i told you i loved you those years back- and i wasn't given any closure as to what you meant- and then you disappeared the next day. with the chance you may not even see this, im not mad at you.
     i know what your parents can be like. if you're reading this at all, know that i've already forgiven you. also, please take care of donghyuck for me. he can be a bit of a pain1 but i only want the best for him.
    i hope ive been able to tell you in person how much i love you- because if i didn't, i would've died to regret it. im sorry that i can't write emotional letters, ive never been good at literature. please forgive me.

love, yours
(lee taeyong)

    jaehyun reread the note multiple times, entranced by the printing on the note- the fact that it smelt like strawberries- and the tips of the pages burnt down.

     while he was still grieving, he felt guilt- and a broken heart to go along with it.

    because he'll never forget about the boy who tasted like both strawberries and cigarettes.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

180K 8.3K 105
In the vast and perilous world of One Piece, where the seas are teeming with pirates, marines, and untold mysteries, a young man is given a second ch...
1M 33.4K 79
"๐™พ๐š‘, ๐š•๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐šŠ๐š ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐š–! ๐šƒ๐š ๐š˜ ๐š•๐š’๐š๐š๐š•๐šŽ ๐š—๐šž๐š–๐š‹๐šŽ๐š› ๐š๐š’๐šŸ๐šŽ๐šœ! ๐™ธ๐š'๐šœ ๐š•๐š’๐š”๐šŽ ๐š๐š‘๐šŽ๐šข'๐š›๐šŽ...๐š๐š˜๐š™๐š™๐šŽ๐š•๐šรค๐š—๐š๐šŽ๐š›๐šœ ๐š˜๐š ๐šŽ๐šŠ๐šŒ๐š‘...
373K 32.4K 92
Sequel to my MHA fanfiction: โ€ข.ยฐNORMALยฐ.โ€ข (So go read that one first)
1.7M 17.5K 3
*Wattys 2018 Winner / Hidden Gems* CREATE YOUR OWN MR. RIGHT Weeks before Valentine's, seventeen-year-old Kate Lapuz goes through her first ever br...