Until You Reach Me (BTS Fanfi...

Od Jidol16

Secretly stupid and outgoing in the inside, Lee Serri is known to be a cold-hearted, scary person on the outs... Více

1. Meeting You
2. Aspects
3. Nothing Awaits... I Hope
4. One, Comes Another
5. Unconditional
6. Distant Saviors
7. The Opposition
8. A Rainy Day
9. Unpleasant Yet Pleasant
10. Aftermath
11. For Once
12. Interests
13. Threat
15. Surprise Surprise
16. Encounter (Part 1)
17. Encounter (Part 2)
18. Unintentional
19. New Manager
20. Secret
21. Our Broken Love

14. Ups and Downs

11.2K 506 59
Od Jidol16

Serri's POV

It was night-time, and my room light was the only light that could be seen radiating from my apartment by an outsider. I left my window slightly open, so the cool spring breeze could seep its way in.

I laid down on my bed with a book open. I had to read a page over and over again until I understood what was happening in the story. Even the climatic part strangely didn't even bring my train of thought back. My mind kept on wondering to the image of JungKook smiling at me. I can't believe he saw me, I grieved.

After awhile, I gave up and flapped the book on my chest. "What's wrong with me?!" I yelled and started screaming while ruffling through my hair and kicking my bed. "YOU'RE SO STUPID SERRI!"

"SHUT UP!!!" I heard my neighbor shout.

I stayed quiet for a moment and then buried my face in my pillow and sulked. He saw me... How embarrassing was that?!

But I had more serious things to think about. I remembered the red bold letters, telling me to "back off." I still didn't understand why I was being targeted by those group of righteous girls. What was I even doing with V?

I sighed as I turned myself to face my ceiling.

Then it hit me. Was it perhaps those group of girls that were glaring at me when V ran after me? That stupid idiot. I avoided him for a reason!

I sat up and scratched my head. What do I do? I knew it was a mistake... I should've never gone close to them, should've never had the heart to open up the bittiest to them. It was all a mistake.

Wait no, it never began to even start.

I plopped back onto my bed. Yes, it never even started. I've just been wanting friends for so long, that's why. I've just been imagining everything...

Reality was, they're only precious idols that I can only look at.

But truthfully, the moment was nice until it ended.

___________________

The next morning, I came to school early again to see if the girl, who still hasn't given my blazer, was there. It's either I didn't something now to get it back or I just wasted my money. No.

I followed the trail as I typically did. As I hoped, I saw the girl laying on the bench, I suppose, sleeping. I timidly began to walk over, but I stopped. Wait, what do I say? For a moment, I pace back and forth in the distant as I glance at her still figure.

Hey... I was the one who gave you my blazer. Can I have it back?

No, that won't do... Man, this is awkward.

Wait, what if she used it as a mat?! All those dirty footprints on there...

AISH! This is making me going insane! I lightly kick the tree that's right next to me out of frustration. And what if she's scared of me? A lot of people avoid me for that... But I'm the target of murderous girls if I don't stay away from BTS. I think that's more scarier...

I sigh in exasperation. Just be bold. Just be bold. I breathe in deeply and start walking towards the girl. But a second later, I scrunch my face, and turn back around when she turns her body, switching her position.

Come on Serri!! Stop always backing out!

"I don't know, I don't know!" I mutter and start pacing around again.

"Excuse me..." I hear a voice and then yawn afterwards.

I stop in my tracks. Instantly, I dread even coming here. After a second, I anxiously turn my head around to see the girl behind me.

Me: .....

I see her look at me up and down before saying, "Are you perhaps Lee Serri?" My eyebrows raise in surprise, and I nod. How does she know me?

Immediately after I nod, there's a smile plastered on her face. "Ah! I finally found you! I've been meaning to return," she rummages through her bag and pulls out a black plastic bag, "this." She hands it to me, and I take it. I peek inside it and see my long lost blazer folded up neatly. "Sorry, it took so long... I had trouble finding you," she chuckled.

"Thank you," is the only thing I can say.

The girl waves her hand dismissively in the air and says, "Ah, no, no, no. I should be thanking you!" She leans a bit closer and whispers, "Thank you for covering me up. I was so tired that day because I had things to do, and I didn't know until I woke up."

"Ahh... No problem.. By the way, how'd you know my name?"

She points her finger at the black bag, which still had my blazer in there, "Name tag."

"Ahh," I say as I nod. I take out my blazer and unfold it. I wonder if it's dirty...

She must've seen the look on my face because she said, "Don't worry, I washed it right when I came home. Oh! My name is Park Mi Young by the way." She holds out her hand for me to shake while smiling brightly.

I stare at it for a moment and then take it. "Nice to meet you," I say shyly. I'm so surprised by her level of kindness and straightforwardness--the things that I want.

_______________________

Every time I caught one of BTS near, I made an attempt to run the opposite direction or hide somewhere until they passed by. If I didn't, then those girls will create a total ruckus for the school and for BTS. I would become a total nuisance for them than I ever expected myself to be. Lately, I'm feeling all these eyes on me.

____________________

Awhile after school ends, I quickly run up the stairs in the deserted second building to get a pack of printer paper to restock the library's printer, this time being careful not to trip again. All of the extra things are put into a storage closet when the school doesn't need it. I was asked personally by the upperclassman, volunteering to be the librarian, to go get it. Probably because I was the only one there..

The tapping of my feet were the only noise echoing the entire stairway. While going up, I wondered who V got together with. Don't you think he would've said it while we were talking yesterday?

"Hm... That's strange..." I muttered to myself, looking down at my shoelaces bouncing up and down. "But we're not that close yet... Wait, I mean, we're not close at all. Ugh, Serri," I hit my head, "don't forget you're avoiding the-"

Just then, I suddenly bump into someone and the impact sends us both flying down the stairs; that person came rushing full force down as I was about to reach the platform. In the moment, I grab his tie, but that was apparently no use since he fell with me.

After falling down a flight of stairs, we both moaned, "Ow," bitterly.

I agonizingly sat up, using my hand to help me stay up. Ow, ow, my leg and back. I slowly moved over to the wall, while baring the pain, so I could sit myself up without using any energy. I looked over to the guy who was still groaning and trying his best to stand back up by using the stair's railing for support.

I saw the side of his face, and I stiffened when I realized it was V, the last person I ever wanted to see in this freaking place.

I think the universe freaking hates me.

Why is he here?! How long has it been since school ended?!

My heart began to pound in panic. I guess V was too distracted by the pain to realize that I was sitting here and the reason why we both ended up falling.

While he was leaning on the railing to ease his pain, I took this chance to get escape. I got up and limped up the stairs as fast as my legs could. My hand still aided my back because it still stung with pain.

"Hey! Where are you going?" I heard him shout and then later mumbled with pain. Crap, crap. Please just ignore me! I'm in enough trouble as it is. And you will be too if I'm close to you.

"I'm sorry!" I said without looking back. I reached the platform and paced away.

I sighed. That was a close call...

As I slowed down and began limping to where I was going, I stopped walking as I turned the corner and leaned against the wall. With little effort, I slid down against it while face-palming myself.

Why is everything is so complicated...

________________________________________________

Hi everyone! I am sincerely sorry for making you guys wait this long for an update. I was busy was stuff, and I had minor writer's block... So if this chapter wasn't good, I'm sorry. I promise I will try harder! Don't give up on me!

Please vote, comment, and follow! It will inspire and dedicate me to write more quicker to give you guys something to feast on. Also, I'm truly grateful for the amount of attention this story is getting. Thank you guys!!! 5 K! Love you guys!

See you in the next chapter!~ ^^

Pokračovat ve čtení

Mohlo by se ti líbit

1.3M 60.1K 50
When you're left with no choice but to move your last year of high school you feel pressured to make some new friends. Little did you know was that...
9.7K 354 26
Lee Lalisa, is a cold girl. She's pretty popular as she is a young successfull CEO ever being. BUT no one know her real identity. So people called he...
1.3K 17 18
This is about a girl who always gets caught in mischief, from fighting with adults to stealing things and even killing people. Because of all the tro...
4.9K 267 34
Kwon Haru, a normal 18 year old, had to move to a prestigious school where she chase her dreams to be a singer. She thought that life will be normal...