Surprise Roommate {Kiibouma}

بواسطة NopyTheNope

Ouma learns the consequences of not paying the rent. المزيد

Got a spare room?
Afternoon Breakfast
Goodbye Panta-chan
Too Cold!
Green and Pink
Operation Avocado: Part 1
Operation Avocado: Part 2
Hallway Disaster!
Mystery Bottle
Halloween Special
Birthday Girl
Christmas Special
Operation Grape
Dice In Danger
Even If I Leave You - Finale Part 1
I Will Always Return - Finale Part 2
Epilogue

It Wasn't a Dream!

3.7K 116 262
بواسطة NopyTheNope

Kiibos eyes burst open. IT WASN'T A DREAM RIGHT?! He thought to himself. Then he remembered he was a robot, and couldn't have dreams. Kiibo looked down and sure enough there he was. The beautiful boy with purple hair, who he's loved for so long. His face turned a light shade of red. This boy loves him too.

"Mmmm...Kiibo?" Ouma mumbled and looked up at Kiibo with a sleepy expression. Oh my god he's so cute. Ouma smiled at the robot, then leaned forward and kissed his lips. Kiibo blushed like mad, though it only took a few seconds before he started kissing back. Oumas lips felt so soft against his, so right. He couldn't get enough of them. They both wanted the kiss to go on forever, but you see humans have this annoying function of having to breathe.

They eventually broke apart, both immediately wanting the feeling of being together again. Ouma wrapped his arms around Kiibos neck and kissed his nose, before blushing like mad and covering his face. Kiibos face heated up a bit.

"So...a-are we a thing now?" Ouma mumbled and peaked up a bit at Kiibo.

"A thing?"

"B-b-boyfriends you dummy!" He hid his face once again. Kiibo ran his fingers through the small boy's silky purple hair, causing him to shiver a bit as the robots metallic fingers massaged his scalp. Ouma lifted his head slightly to stare into the robots warm eyes, his face turning into one of pleading. "Y-you want that too?...right?" He almost begged.

Kiibo smiled warmly "of course!" He laughed and kissed his head. Ouma couldn't stop the giant smile that immediately formed on his face, nor the slight blush from the kiss.

Ouma leaned in closer for another kiss when his stomach accidentally ruined the moment, rumbling for food. They stopped and looked at each other, before laughing. "Common, let's go get food" Kiibo smiled and kissed his lips one more time, before getting up. Ouma stood up and picked up his phone, then walked to the kitchen with Kiibo.

As the robot started preparing food, Ouma started playing his phone. He turned it on and realized he had a few messages. "Hmmm" he hummed and opened his messenger.

🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "I NEED HELP!"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "I've Mcfallen...for Saihara!"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: *Attached Image*

(Credit to whoever created this, it is beautiful and just too perfect not to use for this scene)

🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "HOW CAN SOMEONE BE SO CUTE AND HOT AT THE SAME TIME?!"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Are you at his house?"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Yeah, after I helped him get those clothes and makeup off that Kaede put on him the other day (and goddamn does he have a nice bod), we ended up hanging out and I stayed at his place :p"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "I was so close to making a move, but alas...I am a wimp ;-;"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Seems like you need some guidance from Mama Grape ;)"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Mama Grape will show you the way my gay child"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Thank you Mama Grape, Daddy Avocado needs your help, desperately"

Ouma giggled and checked on Kiibo. Amami, while definitely looking like it, was absolutely shit when it came to love. His green haired friend was always guilty of falling for others too hard for his own good, and when he says hard, he means HARD. It's always been up to Ouma or Kaede to help him with his beating heart. Speaking of Kaede...

🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Does Gayede know?"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "No..."
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Why??? We're both your wingfams"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "I'm afraid he likes her! They're closer, and he always has this look in his eyes when he looks at her! Why can't he look at me like that!"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "What if it's a look of friendship?"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Idontwantthatlook"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "What if she likes him? She did just break up with her bf. That bi bitch better not steal my man!"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: *Attached Image*

🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "I think you're fine"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Thanks, I feel a little more reassured, you're the best Mama Grape"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: ":)"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Btw, how're you and Kiibo? Have ya made up since last night, you looked pretty upset at him."

Ouma blushed like mad as he recounted the events from last night. While the beginning of the night wasn't too pleasant, the whole confessing and kissing part was too amazing for words!...and super embarrassing.

🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Yeah..."
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Awesome!"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "We miiiiiggght have madeout a little bit..."
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "W A T"

Amami just completely fell off his chair. Saihara rushed over and helped him back up

🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Details! DETAILS! D E T A I L S!"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "I sort of got attacked, and he came and rescued me."
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Damn, you ok?"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Oh yeah, those pussies ran away scared once they saw Kiibos robo power! Anyway, we got kinda sappy and kissed, best feeling in the world btw, then came home and cuddled"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "Aww! So are you two together now then?"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Yeah! >///<"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "My ship has sailed! Hallelujah!"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "What?"

Amami sent him a picture he took from when he and Kaede snuck into their house.

🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "My ship since the beginning!!"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "WTF! WHEN DID YOU TAKE THAT?!"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "You don't need to know my friend, but it's pretty adorable right?"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "...Fuck...it's super adorable..."
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Ugh fine I'll let it go for now, but I'm not letting you go forever!"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: ":)"

Kiibo set a plate of food in front of Ouma and smiled his award winning smile "You ok? Your cheeks are kinda red" he laughed lightly and kissed the small boy's cheek, only making it grow even more red.

"Y-yeah" He squeaked out and covered his face a bit.

🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Gtg daddy, breakfast awaits!"
🏳️‍🌈Avocado Daddy~🏳️‍🌈: "K, have fun making out with your robo bf ;)"
🍇The Sexiest Grape🍇: "Fuck off you rotten avocado"

Ouma chucked his phone on the table and purposely banged his head against it to clear his head. Kiibo was now officially worried "Are you sure you're ok??". Ouma looked up at him almost defeatedly.

"Stupid avocado man..." he mumbled and hit his head again as he laid it against the table. Kiibo sighed and smiled, getting an idea of what was going on. He rubbed his back until Ouma finally sat back up, who took the chance to lean his head on the robots shoulder while he ate his food.

"We have a mission now by the way," Ouma mumbled with food still in his mouth.

"Maybe wait until you've finished your food to tell me," Kiibo sighed. Once the small boy finished his food, he started explaining.

"So, that avocado bastard has a huuuuge crush on Shyhara!" Ouma waved his arms in the air to emphasize his point. "So it's finally time for us to play Cupid!" He grinned that grin that stole Kiibos heart all over again every single time.

"Sounds fun," Kiibo smiled as he finished his food as well. The robot picked up their plates and walked to the kitchen to wash them. Ouma trailed behind and leaned his head back on Kiibos shoulder from behind. "Knowing you, you've probably already crafted a plan to get those two together." Kiibo smiled.

"Oh you know it babe." Ouma smiled and kissed the robots cheek. Kiibo blushed deeply, not just from the kiss, but from the new name Ouma had called him. On the other hand, it took the small boy a few seconds to process what he had just said, but when he did his face blew up in crimson. "S-sorry..." he mumbled and hid his face in Kiibos shoulder.

The robot pet his head "Don't apologize, I d-didn't mind it..." he blushed even more. The confession made Ouma smile happily and hug the robot tightly.

"Ouma-"

"I love you" Ouma interrupted, his face growing darker by the second. "You're the best b-boyfriend I could ever ask for!". Both boys blushed like mad and the room went silent for a few minutes. The longer Kiibo stayed silent, the more Ouma's heart began to ache. Maybe he was taking things too fast? Kiibo probably feels pressured to love me...

"I love you too" He smiled sweetly and turned around in Oumas arms, hugging him back. "You're so precious to me, you're an amazing friend and boyfriend." The robot nearly stuttered as well, but managed to get through this word that was very new for him. 'Boyfriend, he's my boyfriend' These thoughts filled Kiibos mind, but everytime he thought it, it make his heart flutter.

Ouma on the other hand was on the verge of tears of joy. He had never been so happy in his entire life. Even when he found amazing friends, even when his birthday would come and go, even when he was around his Panta-chan! Nothing compared to the happiness he felt around Kiibo. It wasn't long before the purple haired boy found himself crying into his metal lover's chest. Kiibo rubbed Oumas back and kissed his head.

"You make me so happy." Kiibo whispered into the crying boy's ear.

"Y-you make me h-happy too! More than anything!" Ouma choked out and hugged the robot tighter.

They stayed in each other's arms for what felt like hours. Ouma's cries eventually stopped and Kiibo wiped the last few drops away from his eyes. The two kissed one more time, then returned to the hug they both loved with all their heart. Everything felt too amazing to be real, it was like a perfect dream. Luckily for both of them, it was real. Everything was real.

Their love was real.

Authors Note: ...*Sneaks in*...*drops off new chapter*...*hides so I don't get hurt for taking too long*. Wow, it's been a while. I'm sorry for the obvious gap in updates, but hey! Here I am! How's everyone's day been? Also I know I'm a few weeks late but happy birthday Ouma! On a separate note, LoveyDoveyHearts thank you for the "getting amasai together" idea! I've been running out of ideas so it really helps! Of course if anyone else has an idea or something they'd like to add, feel free to share. Finally thank you to everyone for reading my story and voting for it if you do. I never thought this would get as much attention as it has, but it makes me happy that others can enjoy something I've created. So thanks, and hopefully everyone enjoys their summer!

واصل القراءة

ستعجبك أيضاً

334K 10.3K 30
After the game, everyone wakes up and some people started seeing Kokichi for who he really is and starts falling in love.
712K 7.9K 38
Discontinued. No more requests
5.5K 48 7
Saiouma one shots because I have major issues
2.8K 68 12
What a boring life Shuichi Saihara lives. He then meets a boy, is he boring too? tw: bullying angst suic-de sh s/a