Naiteu Naiteu ยฐ Taekook โœ…

By Loaforama

ร—Being a caretaker can be tough and Taehyung learns that the hard wayร— Started: 21.3.18 Ended: 24.8.18 More

๐ŸผIntro๐Ÿผ
๐ŸผDISCLAIMER๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ1๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ2๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ3๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ4๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ5๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ6๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ7๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ8๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ9๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ10๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ11๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ12๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ13๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ14๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ15๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ16๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ17๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ18๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ19๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ20๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ21๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ22๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ23๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ24๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ26๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ27๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ28๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ29๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ30๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ31๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ32๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ33๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ Christmas Special: Pt. 1๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ Christmas Special: Pt. 2๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ Valentine's Day Special๐Ÿผ
๐ŸžBookshelf๐Ÿž
๐Ÿผ100K + QnA๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿผ25๐Ÿผ

3.1K 139 28
By Loaforama

Seokjin sat on his and Namjoon's shared bed, waiting worriedly for his boyfriend. It was extremely late at night. Far too late. What worried him further was Namjoon hadn't told him or texted him he would be going out anywhere. Not that Seokjin was possessive but in most cases when the younger went out late, it was to go to a bar and when Namjoon came home from bars, unprepared, it was a bit rough. Seokjin had prayed Namjoon was with Yoongi. Yoongi was always responsible and would text Jimin where he was and when he'd get back. Most of the time, Seokjin learned where his own boyfriend was through Jimin. Seokjin was thrown into more of a panic upon seeing Yoongi and Jimin together. Yoongi told him to relax, that Namjoon would come home. He wouldn't go anywhere else. Seokjin asked what that meant but was only given a smirk in return. So, he ended up as said, sitting on his and Namjoon's shared bed. He cradled his phone in his hand. Namjoon had never been out this late before. If he didn't have a ride or didn't want to walk home, he'd have called Seokjin in a drunken slur by now. Namjoon was more the type to get drunk fast and come home even faster than linger on the scene. He liked the feeling of being drunk, not the experiences that come from it. Seokjin entered Namjoon's number into his dial bar and sat the phone against his ear. Ring. Ring. Ring. Ring.

"This is Kim Namjoon. If you're hearing this message, it's most likely that I'm either working, busy or with my amazing Boyfriend, Seokjin! Please call again later!" Namjoon's voicemail message rang out.

The "amazing boyfriend" part still put a smile on Seokjin's face, but not as big as when he first heard it that night. The beep alerting Seokjin to leave a message occurred and Seokjin licked his lips as he thought of how he could be less repetitive than he already was.

"Hey, Joon. It's Jin. It's also nearing one in the morning. I'm getting really worried. Please come home soon. I know I've said that a lot, but you know me, I worry so much about you. So, just please come home soon. Now preferably. I love you, see you soon, I hope." Seokjin hit the end call button and turned his phone off. He rolled it around in his hand before letting out a sigh.

He rubbed his eyes. He was losing so much sleep over his paranoid thoughts. He was sure Namjoon wouldn't do this to him intentionally. Go out and get drunk late at night when anything could happen on those bar littered streets and know that Seokjin was worrying his head off back home. He wouldn't, would he? Seokjin massaged his temples before deciding to get ready for bed. He needed to distract himself. Time wouldn't move any faster if he just sat there. Seokjin pulled off his day clothes which consisted of distressed jeans and a reference to one of his favorite cooking shows t-shirt. He grabbed a blue t-shirt and striped pajama pants and lowered himself into bed. Before he could even get comfortable, the front door closing made him shoot out of the bed and into the hallway.

"Namjoon?" He called, being the quietest he could, being considerate of his sleeping roommates.

No response. Only loud steps coming down the hallway.

"Joon?" He tried again.

The steps came down the hallway and a figure about Namjoon's size stumbled his way down the hallway towards Seokjin.

"Hey, Jinnie." Namjoon smiled sloppily at the older.

Seokjin was right. Namjoon had gone out drinking. He reeked of bar smell and his breath smelled highly of liquor.

Seokjin hugged the younger tightly, "I was so worried."

Namjoon hugged him back even tighter, "I knew you were, I tried to get back as soon as I could but it went longer than it should've."

Seokjin looked up at him confusedly, "What's "it"?"

Namjoon's smile faltered, "Whoops. I said too much."

Seokjin shook his head, he'd worry about this after he made sure Namjoon was alright. "Joon, let's get you ready to sleep, alright?"

Namjoon nodded, "Aren't you gonna question where I was?"

"How'd you know what I was going to do after?"

Namjoon laughed, "I know you."

Seokjin smiled as he helped a clumsily moving Namjoon to sit on the bed. Seokjin lifted Namjoon's arms to be straight up above his head and tugged his yellow sweatshirt over his head and replaced it with the younger's usual white tank top. Next was the jeans. Usually when it came to the pants, Namjoon would struggle and make it harder for the older and refuse to do it himself, however tonight they came off with ease.

As Seokjin put a pair of sweatpants in their place, he asked, "Why are you being so easy tonight?"

"I feel bad about making you worry. That and I barely had anything to drink."

"What do you mean?"

"I only got to the bar an hour and half or so ago, I left 45 minutes ago. I didn't drink much."

"Joon, not much to you is actually a lot to the rest of us. How many shots did you have?"

"4."

"Namjoon. You know the limit."

Namjoon nodded guiltily, "I'm sorry, Jinnie."

Seokjin sighed, "Let's get you comfy."

Namjoon smiled as he eased his back against his pillows only to be met with Seokjin as his scary questioning look and tight grasp on his wrist when he turned to share his smile with his boyfriend.

"Now, where were you, Namjoon?"

"I, uh-"

"Just tell me straight up. Please."

"I went downtown."

"Okay. Why downtown? You always tell me the shitty bars are downtown."

Namjoon fidgeted with his fingers and looked over at his satchel, "They are."

Seokjin crossed his arms, "So why downtown?"

"In order to explain, I need to move, Jinnie."

Seokjin loosened his grasp and a shaking Namjoon slid off the bed and towards his desk.

"I really didn't want to do it in this circumstance, with you worried and a bit angry, but here I am. Actually doing it." Namjoon gave out an anxious laugh. "Seokjin, we've been dating for the past year and several months and known each other for far longer. I remember the first time we said I love you. That was also the day we first kissed. You were so shy back then, it took forever to get it out of you. I was so proud, so elated when you finally said it back to me that I couldn't help but kiss you. I don't think you realized that I meant it and wasn't joking around, but you didn't push me away and here we are, still standing strong after all this time. Do you think you can join me over here?"

Seokjin nodded and climbed out of the bed and went over to where Namjoon stood while the younger slipped his hand into a pocket in his satchel and produced a small, velvety box and kept it hidden behind his back.

"Jinnie, you are my sunshine and my favorite thing. Without you, I wouldn't have stuck to my limits with drinking. Without you, I wouldn't have realized what love truly is. I love you so much, Seokjin and I can't see myself living without you." Namjoon lowered himself to sit on one knee and brought the ring box from behind his back, Seokjin bringing his hands to rest on his mouth, light tears welling in the corners of his eyes. "I went to downtown to go to that jewelry store you're always talking about and buy you this ring." Namjoon opened the box, a silver ring with five small diamonds embedded in a row in it. "So, Seokjin, will you make me the happiest man on Earth and marry me?"

Seokjin lowered his hands from his mouth and tried his hardest to say, "Yes!"

Namjoon heard him, even through his tear clogged voice and smiled a wide smile and stood back up. He slid the ring on to Seokjin's ring finger before kissing him deeply, both smiling their way through the kiss. Namjoon separated their lips to cup Seokjin's face with both his hands and rub the older's cheeks softly.

"I love you, my Jinnie."

"I love you too, my Joon."

Word Count: 1404

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I may or may not have written and put this in here last minute which is why it's hardly ever referenced in the future.
Anywho, have you guys heard about Love Yourself: Answer? Next month!!
I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Naiteu Naiteu and I hope you'll vote and/or comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

190K 7.2K 25
๐–๐ก๐ž๐ง ๐ญ๐ก๐ข๐ง๐ ๐ฌ ๐ญ๐š๐ค๐ž ๐š๐ง ๐ข๐ง๐ญ๐ž๐ซ๐ž๐ฌ๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐ญ๐ฎ๐ซ๐ง ๐š๐Ÿ๐ญ๐ž๐ซ ๐ฃ๐ข๐ฆ๐ข๐ง๐ฌ ๐ง๐ž๐ฐ ๐ซ๐จ๐จ๐ฆ๐ฆ๐š๐ญ๐ž ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ง๐๐ฌ ๐ก๐ข๐ฌ ...
14.8K 1.2K 16
"Don't you see that you're killing yourself?!" - K.TH. "Don't you see that you're the cause of it?!" - K.SJ. When Taejin are a couple living together...
379K 16.9K 32
"ษช'สŸสŸ...ษช'สŸสŸ แด„แด€ส€แด‡ า“แดส€ สแดแดœ ษชา“ สแดแดœ แดกแด€ษดแด›." โœMature Contentโœ
76.9K 4.3K 49
"a lot can happen in two months" lower case intended book 1