Naiteu Naiteu ยฐ Taekook โœ…

By Loaforama

ร—Being a caretaker can be tough and Taehyung learns that the hard wayร— Started: 21.3.18 Ended: 24.8.18 More

๐ŸผIntro๐Ÿผ
๐ŸผDISCLAIMER๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ1๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ2๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ3๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ4๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ5๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ6๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ7๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ8๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ9๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ10๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ11๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ12๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ13๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ14๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ15๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ16๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ17๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ18๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ19๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ20๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ21๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ22๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ23๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ25๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ26๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ27๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ28๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ29๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ30๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ31๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ32๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ33๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ Christmas Special: Pt. 1๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ Christmas Special: Pt. 2๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ Valentine's Day Special๐Ÿผ
๐ŸžBookshelf๐Ÿž
๐Ÿผ100K + QnA๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿผ24๐Ÿผ

3.1K 145 16
By Loaforama

Jungkook was in a good mood. Maybe it was because Jimin and Seokjin had taken him to see the latest Pixar movie or maybe it was because Yoongi and Namjoon took him out for lunch the previous day or even the fact Taehyung had talked to him. Just thinking of the last one added a bit of pep to Jungkook's step. He smiled happily and waved at a young girl sitting in a stroller being pushed by her mother, the young girl waving excitedly back, even though she didn't know him. It was one of those gorgeous days that could boost anyone's mood and Jungkook couldn't help but admire that. He was this close to skipping down the sidewalk.
He slowed down as he reached the Cafe's door and pulled the key out from his apron's front pocket and unlocked the door, humming in satisfaction at the soft click that resonated out of the slot. He pushed open the door and made his way back to the linen closet and tried to decide on what color table cloth suited the day. This week was special, the owner wanted tablecloths on the tables, unlike most days. This also meant he didn't have to wipe tables at all, which he was extremely happy about. He decided on a pale shade of blue, much like the sky and grabbed the stack out. He set them down on the counter before swooping the table cloths from yesterday off the table into a bin he had retrieved from the backroom. Once having done that, he brought the bin into the laundry room and loaded the washing machine and started it. He then spread the table cloths out on the tables and fixed every little wrinkle. He went into the kitchen and into the refrigerator where they kept fresh flowers and what smell normally was too much for Jungkook today smelled quite pleasant. He plucked out daisies and put them into yellow tinted vases to represent clouds and the sun and set them out in the center of each table. He smiled at his work before washing what dirty dishes had been left uncleaned from yesterday. When more of the employees began to enter for their shifts, Jungkook turned the light up "We're Open!" sign on and propped the door open so the fresh spring air could enter the cafe. Jungkook greeted each employee warmly as they came in, only to be given a scowl or grimace in return. Jeongyeon came in and surprised Jungkook with a tight hug and a few pats on the shoulder before going to her work station, a glum expression painted on her face. Jungkook looked confusedly after her before resuming washing the dishes. About part way through the day, Jungkook was called to the side by Misun.

"Jungkook, the boss would like to speak to you." Misun said, a triumphant tone and look plastered on his face.

"What is it? Is everything okay?" Jungkook asked, starting to move towards the office.

"It will be once you talk to him." Misun muttered as Jungkook knocked on the door.

"Come in." Mr. Lee's deep voice called through the pine door.

Jungkook opened the door and stepped inside, closing it softly behind him, "Hello, sir."

"Ah, hello, Jungkook. How are you doing today?"

"I'm doing great, sir. It's an amazing day. How are you?"

"You're right, it is quite the gorgeous day. I'm doing okay. Could be better." He said, rubbing his hands together with an anxiousness that made Jungkook worried, "Where are my manners? Have a seat."

Jungkook nodded and took a seat on one of the chairs across from Mr. Lee, "Thank you, sir."

"Jungkook, I've called you in here to talk about your performance." Mr. Lee evened out the papers in his hands, "Your reviews by your co-workers this month we're absolutely terrible. The only positive one was Jeongyeon's and she gives everyone positive reviews." Mr. Lee straightened the sheets in his hand, the paper crackling as he readjusted them. "You don't focus during work, you're always somewhat distracted, you're rude to certain employees, you spend more time talking than you do working.." He lowered the sheets. "This is unacceptable."

"I'm sorry, sir." Jungkook lowered his head.

Mr. Lee sighed, "I have to let someone go this month." Jungkook looked up in surprise. "According to the standards, this cafe, due to the square footage and customer rate, is overstaffed." He rubbed his forehead then lowered the papers to lay against the desk.

"Jungkook, I have been dealing with these reviews for longer than I should have. I may love your family but this should've happened a long time ago. I have to fire you."

Jungkook's eyes widened, "M-Mr. Lee. Please. Don't do this. I promise I won't let you down if you give me one more chance."

Mr. Lee sighed, "Please don't make this difficult. It's hard enough that I have to put someone out of work." Mr. Lee leaned back in his chair. "So many people have promised to improve and have failed to fulfill it. I can't risk that again. So, just think about this through my reasoning, Jungkook. You're reviews are terrible, you're basically a janitor and I have to let someone go. It makes sense."

"P-Please-" Jungkook said, his lips beginning to quiver a touch.

"Jungkook. You're fired. That's final. There's no negotiation." He gestured towards the door. "You may exit my office, get your things and leave your apron on it's hook before you leave the building. Thank you for working here as long as you have and you can expect the severance package in a few weeks." Jungkook nodded, somewhat numbly and stood up. "Goodbye, Jungkook."

"G-Goodbye, Sir."

Jungkook closed the door as he left and leaned against the wall for a second to catch his breath. His eyes were wide with surprise and shock and his face showed the same. He felt like he was going to be sick and his limbs felt weak, like they'd they give out at any moment, which caused him to move faster in an attempt to get home as soon as possible.

He pulled his orange apron off and slung it on it's designated hook and grabbed his duffel bag from the staff room. He went into the kitchen and put his key on the hook above the sink and waved slightly at Jeongyeon who waved sadly back. He went back out towards the open area, hoping to leave through the front door, looking down at his shoes when a familiar voice called out to him.

"Jungkook?" Taehyung's voice sounded concerned, "I was thinking I'd stop by to say hello. Why do you look like you're leaving already? It's only 12:42."

Jungkook stared at him for a second before realization of what just happened sent him spinning around towards the back door. He ran, ignoring the older's calls and the upset protests by the waiters and waitresses in the hall with him. He pushed the door open and threw himself down the chipped stairs and into the dirty alleyway, which was full of pigeons and trash and dashed for the sidewalk. At a certain point of running towards the house, Jungkook couldn't feel his feet or his hands or anything going on around him.

Everything went numb and he was okay with that. He didn't want to feel anymore. It all hurt too much.

Jungkook threw open the front door, everyone was at work, including Namjoon, who was in his room, on his computer with headphones on, leaving Jungkook to break down into a self hatred filled ball in the foyer.
Jungkook was sad to admit he lost track of time and spent hours in that position. After hearing Yoongi's car pull up, Jungkook unsteadily picked himself up and carried his somewhat heavy body into his room, locking the door behind him, not wanting his Hyungs to worry too much about him. He sat down and sprawled himself against his bed frame, a blank expression claiming him. He had never been fired from a job. Never. This was a first and Jungkook couldn't take the guilt that was taking him. It was tearing at his mind and crashing in on his brain. So, he just sat there and let his thoughts claim him.
He thought so long and so hard he didn't notice the sun slip below the horizon and moon rise to take it's place. He didn't notice that he'd skipped a meal or his Hyung's worried visits. He especially didn't notice Taehyung's visits every few minutes to see if he'd get a response. He didn't notice the little drawings the older had stuck under the door for him. He didn't notice the knock patterns that Taehyung had come up with.

To say he was numb was an understatement.

Word Count: 1478

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
I may have overdone this.. If you haven't noticed, I'm a bit overly dramatic ^^;
His reaction will be explained next chapter.
Anyways, I hope you enjoyed this chapter of Naiteu Naiteu and I hope you'll vote and/or comment!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

137K 5K 17
In which caregiver Jungkook has trouble dealing with a bratty Taehyung and tries to tame him. Top! jjk Bottom! kth
68.5K 3.9K 8
โ Who taught you to pout like that, bunny? โž [extended summary inside] [completed] Copyright ยฉ 2018. All Rights Reserved.
982K 48.1K 76
ใƒผwhere inexperienced taehyung is asked to look after a little for a month โž˜lowercase intended
237K 8.2K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is a little, who has a hard time dealing with and taking care of himself. But, little does he know that there is gonna be someone who i...