Naiteu Naiteu ยฐ Taekook โœ…

By Loaforama

ร—Being a caretaker can be tough and Taehyung learns that the hard wayร— Started: 21.3.18 Ended: 24.8.18 More

๐ŸผIntro๐Ÿผ
๐ŸผDISCLAIMER๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ1๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ2๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ3๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ4๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ5๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ6๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ7๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ8๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ9๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ10๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ11๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ12๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ13๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ14๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ15๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ16๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ17๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ18๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ19๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ21๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ22๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ23๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ24๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ25๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ26๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ27๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ28๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ29๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ30๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ31๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ32๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ33๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ Christmas Special: Pt. 1๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ Christmas Special: Pt. 2๐Ÿผ
๐Ÿผ Valentine's Day Special๐Ÿผ
๐ŸžBookshelf๐Ÿž
๐Ÿผ100K + QnA๐Ÿผ

๐Ÿผ20๐Ÿผ

3.5K 141 68
By Loaforama

Instead of Seokjin offering to make a homemade meal, he offered to pay if they went out to eat, which all the house was excited for. Except for the fact that Taehyung didn't know where he wanted to eat and no one had any suggestions. Until Namjoon and Yoongi came into the living room with a serious face and pose in action.

“We have the ultimate suggestion.” Yoongi grinned.

“It’s called McRory’s.” Namjoon also grinned.

“It’s amazing. We went there last week.” Yoongi nudged Namjoon.

Jimin crossed his arms, “It’s one of those bar restaurant mixes, isn’t it?”

“No.. Yes.” Namjoon said sheepishly.

“I’d like to go.” Taehyung piped up.

“One supporter, as in the newly hired guy we’re celebrating supporter.”

Seokjin sighed, “Alright, let’s go.”

“Yes! I’ll grab the coats.” Yoongi said speeding off with Namjoon not too far behind.

“I’d just like to point out that Jungkook can’t drink.” Hoseok said, raising his hand.

“You all can go, I’ll just hang back here.” Jungkook said.

“No, let’s find another place.” Jimin said, earning some disappointed groans from Namjoon, Yoongi and Taehyung.

“No, really. You guys should go. I wasn’t feeling well anyway.”

“Are you sure, Kook?” Taehyung asked.

Jungkook nodded, “Go have fun.”

“Thank you!” Taehyung said excitedly, hugging the younger then sprinting off to join the rest of the Hyungs at the door.

“We’ll see you later, Jungkook. Make sure to get something to eat.” Seokjin said.

“I will. Bye!”

“Bye!” Hoseok shouted before closing the door behind them.

Jungkook smiled and felt himself reverting, which he normally would stop but since he was alone, let the process take it’s effect.

Jungkook giggled and skipped down his and Taehyung’s hallway and into his room where he scooped up Jihee and cradled her all the way back to the kitchen. He unclipped a little baby blue bow he had stuck to Jihee the night before and positioned it in his hair before setting her down on the counter. He then grabbed two slices of bread and cheddar cheese from the fridge and proceeded to butter the bread, maybe just a bit too much. He stuck the cheese in between the two slices and sandwiched them snugly together. He greased a pan and turned the burner on before setting the sandwich delicately on it and going to retrieve a spatula from the kitchen’s drawer.

“How ya feeling on grilled cheesies, Jihee? Don’t they sound yummy?” He asked, looking at the stuffie for a split second before turning his attention back to turning the sandwich over, “Yummy to my tummy wummy.”

Jungkook, having flipped the grilled cheese, pulled a plate out of the cabinet which he set the freshly cooked meal on.

“Look at it, Jihee! Can you smell it?” He made the doll nod. “I know right? Soooooo good.”

Jungkook grabbed Jihee and his food and sat down in the living room and turned on the TV. He frowned in disgust as one of Hoseok’s car shows came on screen.

“Bleh. Cars.” Jungkook typed in an all too familiar channel number and watched as the brightly colored ponies came on screen, “Just in time! The episode is just starting, Jihee!”

Jungkook sang along as the theme song started playing and nearly fell off the couch as Fluttershy, his favorite pony came into the first scene.

“I wonder what today’s adventure will be about!” He said hugging Jihee tightly and then taking a bite out of his grilled cheese.

Jungkook squealed as Princess Cadence's full name was said and Twilight read the wedding invitation.
“My favorite! I love the wedding episode.” Jungkook said, eyes trained on Twilight singing B.B.B.F.F, one of his favorite songs from the entire show.

He had gotten through the entirety of the wedding and was now part way through another episode, Jihee being held so tight, his knuckles were going white, his grilled cheese long since eaten when he heard the front door being unlocked. He quickly flipped channels and dashed down the hallway.

“Jungkook-ah~ We’re home.” Yoongi’s voice said. He was most certainly drunk.

“Yoongi, keep your mouth shut.” Jimin said, sternly, sounding extremely angry.

“Jungkook, I need you to take, Taehyung. He won’t cooperate with me and says he’ll only listen to you.” Seokjin called.

“Of course.” Jungkook said, walking back to the living room where Namjoon and Yoongi were laughing as they poked each other, Taehyung just smiling sloppily as he leaned against Seokjin.

“I knew it wasn’t a good idea to go to a bar.” Seokjin muttered as he helped moved Taehyung over to Jungkook’s shoulder.

Hoseok moved up behind Jungkook and whispered in his ear, “Yoongi said some things to Jimin. It got out of hand. I’ll tell you the deets tomorrow.” Hoseok winked before helping Jimin move a very resistant Yoongi go to his room.

“No, no! You can’t make me go see President Goldfish! We ended things on bad terms!”

“Yoongi, you are going to bed!” Jimin shouted, pushing Yoongi a bit too harshly.

Jungkook took that as his cue to take Taehyung to his room.

“How ya feeling, Tae?”

Taehyung gripped Jungkook’s shoulder and stared into his eyes, his breath heavy with the smell of alcohol, “Are you Little right now?”

Jungkook’s eyes widened, “Y-Yeah.”

Taehyung smiled and laughed, “You should be calling me Daddy~”
Jungkook scrunched his face up.

“D-Daddy, how much did you drink?” Jungkook said, getting another whiff of Taehyung’s breath.

“Fifteen thousandddd bottles.”

Taehyung smiled, a hiccup rising out of his throat.

“Too much. You shouldn’t drink too much. It’s really bad for you.”

“Aw, that’s my Kookie, worrying about me.”

“Where are your PJs?” Jungkook asked, digging through a pile of clothes at the end on the older’s bed.

“Over there.” Taehyung sighed, pointing to a shirt and pair of pajama pants next to his dresser.

Jungkook scooped them up and handed them to the older, “You change, I’ll turn around.” Jungkook turned around and covered his eyes.
He could hear Taehyung unzipping his tight jeans and shrugging them off followed by his shirt and then the sound of his pajamas coming on.

“Turn around, my Kookie~” Taehyung said, his speech beginning to slur.

Jungkook turned around, Taehyung was sitting on the edge of his bed, ready to go.

“You’re an easy drunk, unlike Gigi and Nammie.”

“I’m only easy for you.” Taehyung laughed, booping Jungkook’s nose and saying boop when he did it.

“Alright, Daddy. It’s time to go to sleep.” Jungkook said, pushing lightly on Taehyung’s chest and guided him to land neatly against his bed.
He pulled the blanket up Taehyung and smiled soothingly at the older, “Do you need anything, Daddy?”

Taehyung smirked, his pointer finger rubbing his bottom lip, “A kiss.”

Jungkook's smile widened innocently, “Okie!”

Jungkook pressed a kiss to the top of Taehyung’s head before flashing a bunny toothed smile full of care and adoration at the older, stopping the words that wanted to come up his throat.

“Do you need anything else?”

“Nope~”

“Alrighty.” Jungkook patted Taehyung’s blanket and turned the lamp off and went to the door.
Already to go, Jungkook whispered, “Naiteu naiteu, Daddy.”

Taehyung hummed and rolled over, leaving Jungkook satisfied enough to go to his room without any worries for the older.

Word Count: 1214

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
McRory's is based off the bar in one of my favorite TV shows called Leverage. I couldn't think of any other names and that just kept coming to mind so I eventually gave out and wrote it in.
There was a Peeping Tom in the Belk's bathroom today. Kinda frightening if you know what I mean.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

388K 24.4K 36
Taehyung is scared to break up with his abusive boyfriend. That, until new student Jeon Jeongguk takes all his pain away and makes his life a better...
238K 8.2K 44
Jeon Jeongguk is a little, who has a hard time dealing with and taking care of himself. But, little does he know that there is gonna be someone who i...
102K 4.6K 22
[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด ๐˜ซ๐˜ถ๐˜ด๐˜ต ๐˜ข ๐˜ฑ๐˜ข๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ ๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ข๐˜ด๐˜ด!โž...
47.1K 1.3K 32
|| ๐™ฑ๐š˜๐š˜๐š” ๐Ÿน || They're living well! What's the problem now is their kids... what have they done? โš ๏ธ vulgarities, actions & smut Start: 11/12/2018...