Cupid's Bow [Completed]

Por Tae_does_not_approve

"What are you, a ghost that haunts the girl's bathroom or something?" He burst out laughing. It was a unique... Más

1
2
3
4
5
6
7
8
9
10
11
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
29
30
31
32
33
34
35
36
37
38
39
40
41
42
43
44
45
46
47
48
49
50
51
52
53
54
55
56
57
58
59
60
61
62
63
64
65
66
67
68
69
70
71
72
73
74
75
76
77
78
79
80
81
82
83
84
85
86
87
88
89
90
Epilogue

12

169 10 42
Por Tae_does_not_approve

Jiyeon

SNAPCHAT
V-LICIOUS is typing...

SNAPCHAT
V-LICIOUS

V-LICIOUS:
Hey
I'm outside
My uncle's car isn't that big but the three of you can squeeze in

LimJiyeon:
Three?

V-LICIOUS:
...
Yeah..
You
Jungkook
And Jin
..Right..?

LimJiyeon:
Oh
I forgot to give you the heads-up
Namjoon in coming too

V-LICIOUS:
Who dat?

LimJiyeon:
That guy who came up to us at school the other day and had an awkward convo with Jin
The one you said intimidated you

V-LICIOUS:
When did I say that?
And you seen the dude, how can I not be intimidated?

LimJiyeon:
You said it to me on the way to second period... of course you wouldn't remember
And he's not scary
Idk him well enough to give you a little insight but he's definitely not scary

V-LICIOUS:
Alright
But
Idk how you guys are gonna squeeze in

LimJiyeon:
As long as it doesn't uncomfortable....

V-LICIOUS:
Haha
Right..

LimJiyeon:
...
I'm coming outside...

V-LICIOUS:
Okay
Alright
See ya
Opened just now

-

The four of us stared into the backseat of the car while Taehyung sat in the passenger seat. There was no way in hell I was squeezing back there.

"Taehyung." I called, he turned around and hummed curiously in response. "Get out."

"Huh?"

"Come on, out."

He pouted, wanting to say something back, just one thing, but couldn't. He got up and I took his place in the passenger seat. It definitely wouldn't be a good idea to have me sitting on someone's lap.

"Okay." Namjoon clapped his hands together. "Who's sitting on who?"

"Definitely not me." Jungkook crawled in the backseat, leaving the three to their problem.

"Um, well." Taehyung scratched the back of his head nervously. "Namjoon kinda scares me and I don't know Jin well enough, but you two seem friendly with each other, so-" Not even finishing his sentence, to escape the painful awkwardness, Taehyung hopped into the backseat. He scooted next to Jungkook while the maknae plugged in his earbuds so he could drown out the awkwardness himself.

"Oh, well, um." Namjoon lowered himself into the car, holding his hand out so he could help Jin in.

Jin hesitated, of course, but it couldn't be fought. He was the victim of today. He had to sit on Namjoon's lap.

There were a million things racing through the minds of the two. Especially Namjoon, since being this close to Jin didn't feel as awkward as he thought it would. Maybe it's because, during the whole ride of Taehyung's uncle blasting out trot music and Taehyung dancing around like a kid, Jin was almost inanimate. Jin barely moved at all or even looked in Namjoon's direction.

Jin was nervous.

-

Jin

If this wasn't the most painful thing ever... I absolutely hated this. I didn't even dare to move. On the way back I'm sitting in the passenger seat, Jiyeon needs to suffer just like I am now.

"Jin?" An unwanted shiver coursed through my spine. I wasn't sure why Namjoon felt the need to whisper my name into my ear like that. "Are you okay?" His voice was a soft murmur.

Am I okay? Hell no. "I'm fine." I whispered back.

"Just wandering because there seems to be a lot of... tension."

"What kind of tension?" I was slightly curious if he'd reveal his thoughts. I obviously knew the type of tension he was implying.

He let out a soft chuckle. "Nevermind." Then he leaned back into the seat.

This is awkward, well, at least for me. Especially since everytime there was a bump in the road Namjoon would snake his arms around my sides more and more. I new his intension was to protect me from falling, but still, this doesn't make the tension any lighter.

Thankfully, we neared our stop. I couldn't take it anymore, so, just before the car came to a stop, I opened the door and jumped out. I landed safely, the car was barely moving anyway.

Namjoon jumped out right after me, everyone else chose to exist when the car was actually parked.

Namjoon approached me with a worried look. "You okay? Why'd you jump out like that? Did I make you uncomfortable?"

"It's fine."

Even if I said it was okay, Namjoon still felt the need to bow his head. "Sorry about that, you must have been uncomfortable." He apologized.

"It's fine, really, at least it was you and not anyone else."

Namjoon smiled slightly with only the word, "oh," as a reply. His smile brought in his prized dimples.

AAHGGHH!! His dimples! They're killing me..

-

Jimin

"Do you think we came too early?" I questioned while looking around the mall, hoping to spot familiar faces.

Me and Hobi got dropped off by my mom three minutes ago and I was already anxious. I never actually hung out with Jiyeon like this, it was a new feeling. It was exciting.

The more days that went by the more I found myself aching to be around her. Before, I was just interested in teasing her just to see if I could make her flustered, it was strictly sexual on my part. Now, I can't help but want to know everything little detail about her, to explore her life. Yeah, the suggestive innuendos were still there, but it wasn't about that anymore. I looked forward to seeing her everyday, as a friend. And, at times, I actually felt lonely when she wasn't around. This definitely meant something...

I like her, don't I?

But she doesn't like me back.

Hoseok also looked around for familiar faces, and he found one, but not the one he was expecting. "Jimin, hey, hey Jimin." He hit my arm as if I didn't hear him call my name the first time. "Look, look, don't we know him?"

He pointed off into one of the department stores. There stood Yoongi, most likely shopping. He was also with some woman, his mother I'm guessing.

"Did Jiyeon invite him too?" Hoseok nudged me, eager for answers.

"Let's go." I started walking towards the store Yoongi entered, with Hoseok following me. "And text Jiyeon where we'll be." He nodded, escaping to his phone.

Once inside it didn't take long until Yoongi came into view again. He idled around, his attention aimlessly being drawn to different clothing and accessories.

"Yoongi?" He turned towards me with a confused expression. "What are you doing here?"

"What does it look like?" He snapped back.

"Aish." I mumbled under my breath. "So you're not here for Jiyeon?"

He shook his head. "Why would I be here for her?"

I couldn't explain why, but that response irritated me. Hoseok ended up speaking on my behalf. "Well, you're just here shopping with your mom right? I'm sure she wouldn't mind you joining us for today."

"She's not my mom." He turned away only for us to be confronted by the woman we assumed was his mother.

She was quick to give us a smile. "Yoongi, are these your friends?" Yoongi didn't answer so she continued to introduce herself. "I'm Yoongi's mother."

Yoongi grimaced at her words. "Step-mother." He corrected.

"Yeah, that. Anyway, you're his friends, right?"

"Yes." I spoke without hesitation. "We are."

She warmly smiled, genuinely happy to hear that. Yoongi, on the other hand, had the opposite reaction. "Well, it's nice to meet you." I knew those words meant goodbye.

"Ah, y-you too." I really wanted to ask if Yoongi could come with us, but I didn't want to force him into an uncomfortable situation. "Well, I guess we'll get going."

"Bye Love, visit Yoongi soon."

Me and Hoseok couldn't make it out the store. Only because the others finally arrived, Jiyeon leading the way.

She walked past me, trudging towards Yoongi. "Excuse me, Miss." She caught the attention of his step-mother. "We're also Yoongi's friends, I want to know if he could hang out with us today." I knew she'd say that. She's not letting Yoongi go with ease.

Yoongi shook his head, muttering no, but his step-mother begged to differ. "Of course, Yoongi would love to, isn't that right?"

"No." He sharply retaliated.

She could only laugh off the response. "I'll pick you up later, you kiddos have fun." She quickly pranced out the store.

Surprisingly, she didn't hesitate to leave, but Yoongi was quick to walk out on us.

"Yah, Yoongi, you're stuck here so you might as well stick with us." Jiyeon yelled towards his retreating figure.

We followed him out. Yoongi, realizing there was no good escape, turned back around with a change of heart. "Fine, just don't annoy me."

-

Jiyeon

"Why am I here?" Yoongi questioned with a whisper. "We're not even friends."

"Yes we are." Hopefully.

We all walked as a group around the mall, not sure where we should go first. It was a huge place with dozens of people rushing around all for different reasons. There were also a few people I recognized. This place was popular amongst high schoolers and we're bound to see familiar faces.

One familiar face really grabbed my attention. "Yeonwoo?" I only saw a flash of her in Forever 21, but a flash was just enough. Quickly, I ran in, forgetting to tell the boys to follow, but they tailed behind me anyways.

When they lost sight of me, Hoseok was the one to spot me through the jungle of clothes and I was reunited with the group.

"Jiyeon." Jungkook started. "Why'd you run off like that?" Yeonwoo then came into his view. "Oh, nevermind."

"Yeonwoo!" I called out to her.

She sharply turned around. A smile quickly appeared on her face. "Jiyeon~" She ran towards me with open arms.

I accepted her hug, but soon noticed that she wasn't alone. Lisa was also here but decided to keep her distance.

Yeonwoo released me from the hug, now having a little bounce in her step. "Omg, I didn't know you'd be here."

"I didn't know you'd be here!"

"Oh, I'm here to shop with Lisa." She pointed back at the girl, Lisa only waved shyly and continued shopping.

"I'm hanging out with them." I pointed behind myself.

She looked at the group behind me. Her eyes immediately fell on Jimin, his eyes returned the same action. I could sense the tension between the two.

"Oh," was the only response she could come up with. She quickly broke eye contact leaving the both of them uncomfortable.

She wasn't like this before. "Did something-"

"You know what." She popped leaving my sentence at a halt. "Me and Lisa are gonna go continue shopping, I'll see you guys at school, bye." She waved, grabbing Lisa's arm, and running off.

I looked back at Jimin. "What happened between you two?"

"Huh?" His brows jumped up in confusion. "Between me and Yeonwoo? Nothing, we never really talked before so it's kinda awkward, that's all." He scratched the back of his head nervously.

Liar.

"Alright, don't tell me then." He didn't even try to defend himself, I was now positive that he was lying.

As a part of Jimin's position he has to be able to talk to every student in our class comfortably. That's what he's expected to do as class president. He knows every face of every senior and has spoken to everyone at least twice, including Yeonwoo.

As a friend of Yeonwoo's, I know how much of a social and lively person she is. She knows nearly everyone, and Jimin was a part of that majority.

I rarely ever saw them talk to each other, but I knew they talked often. This was only because, in our junior year, Jimin dated some girl who was not fond of me but best friends with Yeonwoo. I'd avoid her at all cost while Yeonwoo would run up to her every chance she'd get.

There was no doubt that the two were friends, or at least talked enough to be considered aquaintances.

So why lie?

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

A/N
Namjin? Yes or no? I'm just curious on what you guys think.

Sorry for the sucky chapter tho, I'll try to make it better next time. Adios 👋.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

71.9K 2.5K 35
{COMPLETED} "How's my babygirl doing this morning?" He asked me. "Why did you you do this to me?" I asked him while tears are coming out of my eyes. ...
118K 4.8K 24
'and what if I want to be yours Min Yoongi?' 'you know what I am y/n. you can't be serious' -- Y/N, the girl with no friends. No interaction. Nothin...
22.3K 1.6K 61
"You know... It might end up well. You with Jimin. Why do you hate him so much? Did anything happen between you guys before?" "I don't hate him." "Th...
324K 8.6K 29
The cliché story about a new girl coming to school. That's what you were expecting. Everybody ignoring you because you don't care much for appearance...