The Weakest Becomes The Stron...

By Narutard786

Weak. Useless. Dead weight. That's what she was in all of Konoha 12's eyes. Well , minus Hinata , Yamato and... More

I'm Weak , I Know That
Am I Weak ? Hell No !
Emo king returns !
Messing With The AKATSUKI
Emo returned ? Who cares !
Watch Supernatural !
Hello Akatsuki Amateurs !
Meeting Lollipop & Bang !
Not a chapter !
Annoying Kitty and Bear Strike !
Meeting Fishy And Weasel
Revealing the pretty face
Food and friends...ish ?
Sake solves everything
"You're Not As Cute As You Act"
Chap. something
sorry
not a chapter but I'll appreciate if you see
manodoodles
Possible updating in future
Ramzan kay rozay

hi

3.8K 89 24
By Narutard786

"So like, are you gonna keep following us, un ?" Deidara questioned.

Sakura nodded and smirked, "pretty much, yeah." Deidara groaned , exaggerating his displeasure towards her actions.

"Oh, grow up barbie. " Sai rolled his eyes. Sakura grinned, 'back at it with the nicknames, I see'

Deidara's eye twitched as he growled, "I'm not barbie."

Sai nodded, sarcasm evident on his face, "Sure and I'm the grinch who stole Christmas "

"What ?" Tobi uttered in confusion. "What ?" Sai reflected innocently.

They walked awhile longer before Tobi, finally, spoke, "Do pretty girl-chan and quiet boy-kun plan on following us throughout our mission ?"

Sakura pouted as she thought about it, she had nothing better to do so why not ?

Sai nodded, "if it's alright with you."

Sakura , with big doe eyes stared at Deidara, a silent plea written in her eyes.

Deidara looked at her once before turning away and muttering begrudgingly, "whatever, hm ."

Sakura glowed brighter than a kid on Christmas and hugged Deidara in her enthusiasm to which he responded with , "GET OFF ME DAMMIT UN !!!"

====================================_=====================

Okay, so.

The person who tagged me was A_Faded_Angel

1. I'm 15 and a cancer.

2. I'm currently in China for a few months.

3. I have my last first bimonthly paper tomorrow for English, easy as shit and I'm super happy.

4. I'm a Muslim.

5. I don't like dogs but I don't hate them cuz they a bit cute.

6. My favorite chocolate is Maltesers on tie with white kit Kat.

7. I don't like too much sweet which is why I don't eat cake or cupcakes.

8. I've always had a problem with all meat, even fish, except chicken. I'm not allergic to beef or fish, I can eat it, but the taste just makes me ready to vomit, no offense.

9. I had my first male friend AFTER I came to China, before that the only male friends I had were little kids around 4 or 7.
The guy is around my age too so I can relate to him.

10. Being a terrorist and Muslim is two different things. I get really excited when I see ANY sort of foreigner, I even have a Venezuelan friend here who goes to the same school as me. And my school here is full of foreigners and I get really happy and talk to them about their country or my country.

The corrupt government of our country has made other countries hate us. It's just like how us teenagers get criticized, some teenagers are corrupted and we all get blamed despite not being like that. Well same for Muslims, some are just calling themselves Muslims but don't even follow anything in our religion and because of them, we get accused too.

Sorry, got too serious there.

Dem hoomans I tagged:
Village_of_Strawhat
TheUniverse678
Yukimoto-Namikaze
LadyNaomi18
kai_inuzuka
AceTheSilverDragon
pikagirl777
Lovel558
-onlychim
strawhat_pirate

Yeah that's the only people I can tag sorz, too much work.

Alright so, a joke right ? I can do this.

Um.......

Wait I got one :

( this joke is rated PG, viewer discretion is advised )

Why does Santa have such a big sack ?

Because he only comes once a year.

Geddit, lel !

Spoiler time for some other random ass story (the a-cat-suki's tail)

Itachi held the grocery bags to his chest, discussing the different meanings of kisses with Koneko as she walked in the front door, him following behind.

When she had opened the door, she thought she heard the sound of a jingle from above. This made her look up only to see the unmissable green known as a mistletoe.

Her eyes twitched, 'fucking brats' . A blush crept up her neck at the thought of Itachi kissing her so she just stuttered out a, "l-lets just put these in the kitchen, I'll do it later. "

Itachi noticed the stutter and arched an eyebrow before tilting his head up and seeing and mistletoe. He blinked before looking at koneko who just about fled but then Itachi grabbed her wrist while he balanced the grocery bags with his other hand, "it's only a kiss."

Koneko rolled her eyes, before she pecked him on the lips and backed away, "we still have to put the stuff in the kitchen after that,
I'm gonna go look for the duo responsible for this."

"Have mercy on them." Itachi commented as he started to walk towards the kitchen.

"I'll try." Koneko smiled at him.

"AWWWWWWWWWW ♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡♡" The whole squad choruses. Itachi and koneko look back and see a camera in a smirking Sasori's hand.

"Okay, so the whole gang's in on this." Koneko muttered, she then glanced at Pein, "How and why did you agree to this ?"

He only pointed at Hana as he sipped his hot chocolate.

"Of course" Everyone by now had realized that the leader had gained a soft spot for the little florist.

..............................................................................................................................

I've decided to write another spoiler becuz this is fun. I might not make this story, but if I get comments here it might motivate me.

Ps. It's a SasoDei ♡. I ship them, alot.

..............................................................................................................................

"Did you ever wonder why the dead receive more flowers than the living ?"

He tilted his head having never thought about it.

The man smiled, though it wasn't creepy, more like a bit..... sad.
"Because regret is stronger than gratitude. "

Deidara thought about the answer but didn't have a chance to say anything as the man said something else that made him pause,

"You've probably heard of me before from Hidan, I'm Jashin. "

He blinked, "And I don't believe you. But I'll play along, why are you here ?"

"To warn you and take that young man's soul."

"Warn me ?" He was skeptical but like, it wasn't everyday that a man came and told you he was death.

He remembers asking hidan about his God. ............ never again.

The man, Jashin, then explained his sentence, " You hold a life in your hands, though you may not realize what I mean right now."

"Hold a ..... life ? As in, I could kill or save someone ?"

He nodded gravely, " He can be saved if the one holding his future decides to....... save him, Deidara, you must."

"He......?" He pondered, looking up at the sky before looking back at the man, or atleast, where he was standing just now.

There was no male person in his life that he cared for.

Was there ?

"Who was that ?" Sasori raised a brow, walking up to him. He had stayed true to his promise and kept an eye on him the whole time.

"I don't know, said his name was Jashin, weird right? "

Sasori sighed, " Hidan might be pranking us . And on a funeral too, he is way too much sometimes. Let's go back, I promised you ice-cream."

..............................................................................................................................

Now I want to add another spoiler. Dang.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.1M 51.3K 73
The war is over. Yet, only one left alive is her. A girl, they never paid enough attention to. A girl, who is to be sent in time and change the whole...
5.1K 440 74
After a major mission went horribly wrong, the Leaf shinobi were ordered to retreat and abandon those left behind, even if it meant leaving teammates...
4K 171 8
Naruto, Sasuke, and Sakura survived many things and lived long lives. But they all had many regrets. So many things they wished they could change, pe...
41.8K 1.2K 28
Sasuke has left the village and Naruto has gone on his journy with Master Jiraiya to become stronger. Sakura being left by her team mates has trained...