The One Direction dance show.

By MissEline

Eline is a 15 year old Belgian girl who goes to a dance school. At one day she gets an invitation to a dance... More

Week 1
Week 2
Week 3
Week 4
Week 5
Week 6
Week 7
Week 8
Week 9
Back too my boring normal life. Well that's what I thought.

The beginning

894 6 0
By MissEline

Hope you will like the story. Please read also my other story's. xxx

I was on a dance school because dancing was my biggest passion in the world. It was jus another normal school day. I walked down the hallway to catch my dance class. The bell rang, I was there just in time. I saw Sara sitting on the floor, it was really hard to get in that school so we were just with 2 people in our class. We started to chat. Our teacher came in and greeted us, she was really young and sweet. We were doing Hip Hop which I really enjoined. She started the music and explained us the dance.

After 2 hours we were almost done with the dance. It was so nice, I couldn't wait for tomorrow. Suddenly my teacher asked if I could stay for a couple of minutes to talk with me. A bit confused I thought I had done something bad. I went to talk with her. "Eline, I got an inventation for you to enter a UK dance show." she said really serious. OMG, me an invitation for a UK dance show, I was so happy. "You are kidding me, this is a joke." I said. "No, I'm serious. They want you to join their show." she said with a smile on her face. "Wow." was the only thing I could say.They wanted me, a 15 year old girl from Belgium. I had done a couple of dance competitions before but a show that was just amazing.  "So are you doing it?" my teacher asked with a grin on her face. "Yes, that would be an honour." I said excited. "That's great." she said. "But when is it?" I ask. "Come here at 5pm and I tell you everything you need to know." my teacher was so amazing. I went really fast for lunch.

During lunch I told Sara about the fact that I was going to be in a UK dance show. "Wow that's amazing, I come to see you every week." she said as happy as I was. She was really suppotive about it, I would be happy for her to. We also talked about One Direction because we loved them. The bell rang and we went back to class.

Finally school was done. I went to my room, I had to stay in a bourding, which was part of the school, because I lived to far away from the school. It was almost 5pm so I went to the dance class. My teacher was already waiting for me. "Hello." she said with a big smile on her face. "Hello." I said a bit nervous about what was going to happen the next months. "So when am I going to the UK?" I was so curious. "Next month, the 15th of May at 9pm, you have to be at the airport to catch your plane to the UK. Once you're there a driver will pick you up and bring you too the house you will stay during the show." she said like I would remember everything of it. "And what about the shows?" I asked. "Every Saterday night there is a show, you have 1 week to get ready. There are also special guests every week you and the others have to dance with them." she said, she knew I liked this. I had been in a couple of music videos where I had to work with famous people, so it wasn't really new to me. "Awesome, I can't wait." Now I was really happy, I couldn't wait to go.

-------------

Don't forget to check the other parts, I don't know when I will post them.

Thanks for reading, leave a comment and vote.

If you find any mistakes just say it and I change it.

Love you all. xxx Eline. <3

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

3.3K 73 25
Rebecca Darling is your typical New York resident. She's a college student, coffee addict, and One Direction fangirl. Niall Horan is part of the bigg...
14.3K 139 52
Hannah O'Reilly was just looking to see a One Direction concert with her friend, but that all changes when they meet the boys and are granted backsta...
59.9K 1.2K 30
Liam and Harry tried dating but they’ve drifted apart and Liam has eyes for someone else. Will he ever get to be with that person? Louis makes a real...
262K 4.7K 39
Melanie was a fan of One Direction, but she never knew how close she would get to a certain Harry Styles. After her friend gave Harry a slip of paper...