Never Be Like You! 🍁 Liskook

By slavenon

"You're pretty enough, but unfortunately you're not my type." "You're a rudest guy that I ever met. I don't l... More

Introduce
1
2
3
4
5
7
8
9
10
11
12
it isn't update 🙏
13
14
15
16
17
18
19
20
21
22
23
24
25
26
27
28
This is not an update

6

8.7K 309 105
By slavenon

🙍

I stood in front of my locker after put my books there.

I'm done with my second class and now I want to filling my stomach.

Yep, cafeteria time!

"Lalisaaa!" Rosé run toward me in excitement and then hug me after I close my locker.

"Yo Chaeyoung." I smile and wince in pain because her arm accidentally touching my shoulder the one with the wound.

Talk about wound, I was remainded about what was happened last night. It feels like a bad dream.

But the time when Jungkook save me it feels like, uhm, you can called it sweet dream. The smell of his body scent, a touch of his strong hands, his warm body when hug me, I still can feel it.

Is it real that Jeon Jungkook the one who save me last night?

"Woah, I love your outfit Lisa. It's cool! You look higher than me." Rosé said while inspect me from head to toe.

"Thankyou Chaeyoung. But I think it's too eye-catching. Some people here can't stop staring at me. Maybe they think I'm weird."

"Gosh please. They just don't have a taste about fashion. Don't mind them." Rosé roll her eyes.

"You are right." I smile.

"Let's go to cafeteria! My boyfriend is already there." Rosé embrace my arm.

"Let's go! The worms in my stomach had started shouting." I said and we laugh together.

🖤

Jisoo was already in the cafeteria together with Jimin beside her and across of her is Taehyung and Jungkook.

Why does he have to be there too?!

Seeing him make my blood clothed all over my body. I don't know how to act in front him.

Be cool Lisa!

We made our way toward their table. They stare at us including Jungkook but I avoiding an eye contact with him.

"Wow you look like a model Lisa." Jimin said show his cheeky smile as always.

"Thankyou." I bow as I take my seat beside of Jisoo. And how stupid I am when I realize Jungkook is across of me. His eyes on me but then he look down to his food when my eyes on him.

Ugh, awkward.

"Yah, did you wear shorts to campus?!" Jisoo glared at me.

"As you can see. Why?"
I said with my flat expression.

"Aish. This is Seoul, not Michigan miss." She said.

"I know. And nobody said this was Bangkok." I jokingly said and make them laughed except Jungkook.

"Tch." Jisoo pinched my cheek.

"Ah." I grimaced in pain while hold my cheek.

"Yah, what's going on with your cheek?" Jisoo pulled my hand from my cheek and look at my formers slaps last night. Actually I've been wearing a fairly thick foundation to cover this but it still visible.

Heol!

I'm confused about what reasons I should give.

But I'm relieve because it means that Jungkook not tell Jin and Jisoo. I think he's not a kind of a big mouth person.

"Uhm, last night I played with my neighbor's cat and he scratched me."

So lie.

I don't even know who my neighbor is.

Lisa oh Lisa.

"Since when you can socialize with other people huh?" She squinted her eyes.

Since I lie to you.

"Next time you must be more careful. Your mom will nag you if she finds out about this." She added. I ignore her and look straight.

Damn, Jungkook look straight into my eyes. Mine is froze into his pretty eyes.

"I'm sure Drew will leave you if he looks his girlfriend's have a scratch like this." Jisoo said. I turn my head to look at her.

"He love me even if I don't have a face." I roll my eyes.

"Ugh, how confidence." Jisoo tease me.

"Lisa, that is so creepy." Rosé laughed.

"It would be even creepier if he had a new girlfriend there." Jisoo laughed mockingly.

"Eonnie shut up!" I glared at her and hit her arm and it make her giggled.

From my peripheral vision I feel like Jungkook still staring at me.

Or am I just too confident?

"Chaeyoung let's take our food." I said to Rosé.

"Yup, let's go." She said while chew the food that she just steal from Taehyung's plate. And we heading to the food corner.

We started our conversation while eat our food after Rosé and I finished taking our food.

"Jin and I have plans this weekend." Jisoo said.

"What's that?" Jimin asked.

"We want to visit Jeju."

"Woah, cool. But unfortunately I couldn't join because of a family event." Rosé pouted.

"Hmm unfortunately. And you Tae?" Jisoo asked.

"I joined Chaeyoung and her family." Taehyung answer.

Taehyung must've been very close with Rosé's family just like Andrew with my family.

"Woah, are you guys planning for engagement?" Jimin asked.

"Oh my God oppa it's still too far." Rosé said while Taehyung hold himself to not laughed.

"Don't be shy Chaeng. You know that Taehyung hyung can't hold himself anymore." Jungkook's.

What does he mean? I'm naïve.

"Shut up Kook, don't equate him with you!" Rosé glared at him and he just giggled. I found it's cute.

Since the first time I know him I never see he smile just like last night when he take care of me.

"And what about you Kookie?" Taehyung asked him.

"Of course no. Vacationing isn't my style." He answer while sipping his coke.

"Don't act like you guys didn't know him. Sure he will spend his weekend to go to the club, get drunk and end up sleeping with a random girl." Jisoo said.

"Bingo! Noona know me so well. Saranghae sister in law." He wink at Jisoo.

Ridiculous.

"Aish." Jisoo hissed.

"And what about you Limario?" She asked me.

"I will take a rest in my apartment." I said while munching my food.

"What? No! You have to come!" She force me as always.

"No!" I said and still focus to eat.

"What boring thing are you going to do in your abandoned apartment, huh?!" She continue, that actually doesn't sound like a question.

"Watching Disney movies all day, have a Skype with my mom, dad and of course with Drew. Then sleep a whole day." I said with a happy face.

Just imagining all that makes me happy. Not even a week but I already feeling exhausted with all my full class schedule and also for any assignments that make me stayed up late. I really need to take a rest before start a hectic times again for next week.

I miss you so much my bed!

"So boring." Jisoo roll her eyes.

"That's my life." I said and drink my vanilla milk full cream. It makes Taehyung, Rosé, Jimin except Jungkook and Jisoo laughed.

"Besides, I don't want to be a third wheel between you and Jin oppa. It will definitely be more boring and terrible to see you making out." I added and make Taehyung, Rosé, and Jimin except Jungkook burst into laughed. Jisoo patted my forehead and I just laughed by that.

"You will not Lisa. I'll come." Jimin suddenly said and I look at him.

"Oh?" I'm kind of gawking.

"See?! There will be Jimin, so you will not alone." Jisoo give her bright smile.

I glared at her and mouthed 'what the hell do you mean eonnie?!'

"Calm down, of course we will have fun together. And stop thinking that I'm going there to make out!" She explained.

It's not Jisoo if she stops forcing me to do what she wants.

"C'mon Lisa!" She insisted.

"Ah! If you won't come, If you don't want to, I'll tell Drew that you're cheating on him." Jisoo said and it make me spurt my drink from my mouth.

It landed to Jungkook's face. I'm gawked as I look at him close his eyes in annoyance. I tucked my lips in fear.

"Jungkook I'm sorry. I really didn't mean it." I said in panic, afraid that he will nailed me.

I quick stood up from my seat with a slightly bent position to wipe his face with my hand because I don't have tissue. Then he open his eyes.

And again, he looked at me with a sharp gaze. I'm froze and hanging on his mysterious eyes.

I don't know, but I like it, like to stare at his pretty brown eyes that can make me feel awkward, frantic and calm at the same time.

Suddenly he hold my wrist and make me stop touch his face. I'm not supposed that now our face is a little bit closed.

"Done!" Jisoo shout and it make us turned toward her.

"I get a proof of your affair." She show a picture of me and Jungkook on her phone which she take when I wipe Jungkook's face earlier. I'm gawked.

"Eonnie seriously, you are really something." I glared at her as I back to my seat and she give me her savage smile.

"So, you'll come?" Jisoo smirked.

"Aish. Eonnie I didn't expect that you'd be this crap." I shook my head and squinted my eyes.

She waited for my answer and ready to send the picture to Andrew. He know exactly that Andrew is a jealousy person.

"Fine! I'll come. Happy?"

"Well nice." She smile with victory. I gave her my WTF expression.

"I don't know why, but it feels like I really have cheating on him by agreeing you. Tsk." I rolled my eyes.

"It's all because you know that your boyfriend is possessive and it make you afraid if he look at this picture he will have an heart attacked." Jisoo laughed.

"Really?" Rose gawked.

"Don't listen to her Chaeng. My boyfriend not excessive as that." I said.

"Yeah yeah yeah. Of course he excessive because do not allow you to have a male friend." Jisoo interrupted.

"I have one and it's Tom."

"Oh c'mon Tom is gay."

"Shut up!" I frowned.

"Do you still remember how he punched Brenton so hard because suddenly kissing you huh?! It was really a nightmare for Brenton. And also how he get mad after got you going home with your classmate, Logan."

"Too much information eonnie." I narrowed my eyes while shakes my head. I can't believe that she tell about my boyfriend's possessive sides in front of them.

It's all true. Everything that Jisoo just said is reality if Drew is a possessive boyfriend. He can't see me go out or even talk with another guy except Tom which he knows that Tom is gay.

That's the only thing that I hate from him. He's very scary when he got jealous. He never hurts my body but hurt his own body and it's creeping me out everytime he do that. So I never try even once to make him jealous by talk, walk or even smile with another guy in front of him.

But I always try to have a positive thought that he do that because he really loves me.

That's it!

"It make sense. Which guy will not be crazy over his gorgeous girlfriend like Lisa." Jimin said.

Hmm this Chimchim oppa.

"Ugh, stop flirting please." Jisoo roll her eyes.

"Keep trying Chim." Taehyung smirked.

"What a bullshit mouth." Jungkook mumble while drink his coke again and it feels like I'm the only who heard that.

"Ah, can't wait to Jeju." Jisoo said in excitement.

"I'm sure you force me to come so that you can use me as a tool to get uncle's permission right." I frowned.

"Of course not pabo. Appa is very closed with Jin and he already believe in him. I'll do it for you. I want you to look another beautiful place in Korea. Got it?!"

"Thankyou but I think I don't need it for now." I said and look away.

"At least delete the picture!" I face her again.

"Not until the time that we going to Jeju." She said.

"Tsk."

"Jisoo eonnie savage." Rosé said.

"She's more into cunning." Taehyung

"Agree!" I said.

"Can't wait to go with you guys." She said as he embrace me and Jimin together.

"Me too." Jimin said.

"I hate you eonnie." I said.

"But I love you." Jisoo said and kiss my cheek and it make the others laughed except Jungkook.

I saw Jungkook's phone is ringing. He pick it up.

"Oh. Will be there." He said to the other line.

I stare at him. Then look away when he look toward me.

"I leave first guy." He said and picked his purse as he get up from his seat.

"Where you going?" Taehyung asked.

"Make some business." Then he walk away.

I can't stop look at his back when he walk away. He really have a perfect body posture.

And..

"Omo. He change a girl again?" Jisoo shock, so do I as we see Jungkook embrace a new pretty girl after give a peck on her lips and then walk away left the cafetaria.

What in the world!

How cheap his lips is.

Daebak!

But wait, did he just glance at me?

"Oh c'mon Jisoo don't act like you didn't know him. You said that first." Taehyung said.

"That boy jinja." Jisoo roll her eyes.

"Hell, it's Nancy my ex. Did he date her?" Jimin just realized.

"Nothing impossible for Jungkook Chim." Taehyung said.

"He's totally insane." Jisoo said.

He is.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

300K 7.4K 32
"I-I like you!" -Lisa "I like a lot of girls, just not you." -Jungkook ..... They meet again as idols.
685K 27.8K 94
"Why did you do this to me if you love me?" "Love? Oh so sorry, but.... I don't do love" -- "I am sorry." "For what? To who?" -- "I love you." "Yeah...
1.7K 214 7
"So, are you saying that he was never in love? " " He is too rude to fall on his knees for someone "
316K 7.4K 40
A story about a gang with couples and more.. I don't own any of the pictures that I used so Credits to the owners! 😊