Monster Prom x Reader One Sho...

By 7h13f_0f_7h13v35

Monster Prom x Reader One Shots! Requests are currently closed because I seriously did not expect to get like... More

(Temporarily Closed) Info and Requests
A/N
Damien x Female!Reader (Lime) (Request)
A/N (Updates and more updates, but maybe expect a chapter soon?)

Liam x Sarcastic!Reader (Request)

6.6K 193 161
By 7h13f_0f_7h13v35

Requested by HeatherChandlier !!

Alright, here it is - sorry it took so long!!! I've been busy lately and I haven't found the time nor motivation to write these.

So yeah, have this cute hipster vampire dork!!

This is either going to turn out beautifully or horribly. Let's find out together, shall we?

Also, swearing!! Because Damien.

(Credit to artist)

--

If I wasn't in class, or the auditorium, I was probably in the library - and that happened to be where I was today. I was, of course, playing online poker and emailing people blatant scams; the usual.

I mean, come on. I'm a broke-ass monster high school student with questionable morals at best, and I need money.

Uh... yeah, anyway - just as I was logging off the library computer, I heard voices coming from between two of the rows of books.

Being the nosy person I am, I found myself peering around one of the shelves - right at Damien. Liam was there too, but he was facing the demon, with his back to me. He seemed annoyed; Damien seemed straight-up angry.

"Hey! Y/N can help settle this!" Damien yelled suddenly, pointing at me.

At this, Liam suddenly whirled around and grabbed my arm, dragging me out from behind the shelf where I hid, causing me to yelp.

"What would be your dream first date?" He asked sharply, with no further context or explanation.

I spluttered for a second, before composing myself and replying with the most random thing I could come up with on the spot:

"It's obvious - we go to a pool dressed in giraffe costumes, and swim laps for exactly 12 minutes and 33.4 seconds. Then, go to a cafe and order one of everything on the menu, still dressed as giraffes. Take it all home and blend it together into a smoothie. Finally, we take off the giraffe costumes to reveal fully purple jumpsuits, then we pour the smoothies over ourselves and make out." I tried my best to make it sound sincere, though a hint of sarcasm could be heard in my voice.

...

They were speechless. I'd succeeded at baffling them completely - which was my goal.

"That is... well, definitely... original...?" Liam said quietly after a long time, but it sounded kind of like a question.

"What. The. FUCK?" Damien screeched.

"You're sick! You're fucking sick! What is wrong with you?" He exclaimed, very clearly confused, possibly even slightly afraid.

It was at this point we were kicked out of the library because of Damien's shouts of utter mortification at my randomness.

Liam hadn't said anything else, but he'd been staring at me, searching my face with a hint of confusion on his; as if he believed he'd find the answers to the universe in my expression.

All I'd done was spout some bullshit; why did he seem totally starstruck? Not sure.

Anyway - I simply stood in the hall outside of the library, silent, as Damien lectured me. Over time he fizzled down, and finally left; still muttering curses to himself. I'd zoned out hardly even a quarter of the way through his speech, and he'd already been gone a minute or so when I finally snapped back to reality.

I found that Liam was gazing starry-eyed at me, disassociating.

I barely stifled a laugh, and at this he shook his head in surprise, blushing ever so slightly.

"What's wrong? Did you get lost in my beauty?" I asked with a wide, cheeky grin.

"You wish." He scoffed, then scuttled away saying he "had to be somewhere".

That day at lunch, I decided to sit with Liam just to bug him. He sat alone at the table, so it was the perfect setting.

"Heyyyyy, bestie~" I cooed right in his ear as I came up behind him and wrapped my arms around his neck.

"Y/N? Do me a favour - please refrain from calling me your 'bestie'." He said stiffly.

"You got it." I frowned, slightly disappointed. I walked around to the other side of the table and sat down across from him.

The smile returned to my face as I saw him taking a picture of his food. I snorted.

"What are you DOING?" I asked, barely stifling a laugh.

"Taking aesthetic pics of my food for instagram." He replied simply.

"Oh my- you've GOT to be kidding! There is no way you are THAT big of a dork!" I exclaimed, causing his cheeks to turn pink. I didn't notice.

"Nerd." I said, affectionately punching him on the shoulder... which caused him to drop his phone directly onto his food.

"Fuck!" I shouted, semi-worried that he'd hate me forever now, then fled before he could do or say anything to hurt me, or really react at all.

The next day, I went to the auditorium. I was watching a play rehearsal, one that I may or may not supposed to have been a part of. However, my understudy was filling in for me, so it didn't really matter.

I was doodling the characters of the play in my sketchbook when I heard Scott loudly complaining about some math problem for like, the seventh time this week. It was only Tuesday!

"So, x above 7 and 6 is 9, right?" His voice came from somewhere lower in the relatively empty rows of seats.

"No, no - it's x over 7 plus 6 equals 4 - it's not 9! It literally gives you that one in the question!"

As they walked into view I sighed.

Just my luck - it was not only Scott, but also Liam.

Of course it would be Liam.

"This is too hard!" Scott whined.

"No, it's not! We learned this in, like, grade 6!" One very, VERY frustrated vampire exclaimed, aggravated.

I sunk down into my seat, hoping they'd walk past and not notice me. Unfortunately, they did.

"Hey, Y/N's smart too, right? And better at explaining things than you!" Scott suddenly said to Liam brightly, pointing at where I sat in the rows of seats.

I sat back up straighter (now that they'd spotted me I figured there was no point in destroying my spine further) and waved at them, smiling sheepishly (mostly at Liam).

"Better at explaining things than me? Yeah right!" Liam scoffed quietly, ignoring me.

"That hurts, Liam. That hurts." I said sarcastically, putting my hand on my
chest in feigned hurt. I grinned when he looked back at me, slightly embarrassed that I'd heard him.

"So, it's 4? The answer is 4?" Scott interjected.

"No, that's just the first part-" Liam began, clearly annoyed; but he cut himself off with a heavy, frustrated sigh.

"For someone who's so good in English, you really aren't that great at explaining things." I grinned down at him smugly.

Apparently, this hit Liam's last nerve.

"You try explaining algebra to a literal dog that honestly, legitimately doesn't know ANYTHING!" He burst out angrily, apparently forgetting said literal dog was standing right there.

Scott looked genuinely hurt. Liam realized what he'd said, grew flustered, and tried to apologize, but it was too late - Scott was running off with tears in his eyes, ignoring any and all attempts Liam made at calling him back.

Once Scott was out of sight completely, the boy gave up, sighed, and hung his head in shame.

"Nice going, asshole." I spat. He glared up at me in response, before letting his head droop again.

I stood up from my seat in the auditorium, walked down through the aisles and stopped on the stairs right front of Liam, only to point out the obvious:

"You're terrible with people."

"I know." He muttered.

"That was pretty harsh." I added.

"I know, Y/N." He replied, regret present in his tone.

"You're an idiot." I sighed.

"Don't you think I know that?" He snapped, lifting his head to look me in the eye. He looked somewhat sad.

"Oh god, don't you start crying too." I quirked an eyebrow at his expression.

"Oh, trust me, I don't plan on it." He answered, crossing his arms and looking away with a slight huff.

"Nerd." I punched him in the shoulder affectionately - causing him to stumble and fall backwards on the stairs.

I really need to stop doing that.

I managed to catch him, at the cost of our respective dignities - my right arm was wrapped around his waist, I held his right wrist tightly in my left hand. I was basically dipping him as someone would their partner in some fancy dance move.

We stayed like that for a split second, processing what had happened. Then the realization of the awkward position we were currently in hit us, and we both blushed profusely. I stood straighter and let him go, and he flattened out his shirt and tugged at his collar, clearing his throat awkwardly.

"I, uh- I've got, um- I think I have somewhere to be." I said quickly, re-using his excuse from yesterday morning.

"Same." Was all he said, and we both shot off in opposite directions, faces red.

Suddenly, I remembered Scott.

"Oh, god. I guess I'd better go talk to him." I muttered to myself, then speed-walked the direction I'd seen him go; my face still burning.

That day, I sat alone at lunch. Or, at least, I was planning on sitting alone.

I felt a tap on my should and turned to see none other than Liam looking at me, mildy embarrassed.

"Can I help you?" I rolled my eyes, despite my pink cheeks.

"Can I talk to you? Alone?" He asked nervously, blushing slightly as well.

"Um... sure?" I replied, my face turning half a shade darker.

He took my hand (at which I blushed even more) and lead me outside the cafeteria, to a remote area of the school where no one else was around.

We stood there in very awkward silence for a little bit before he took a deep breath.

"Will you go out with me?" He blurted, face red.

"Will I go- wait, what?" I asked, completely caught off guard at the unexpected question, my face red as a tomato.

"Will you go out with me?" He repeated, blushing a little deeper.

"I-I- um- I- uh- I'm, u-um-" I stammered, more flustered than I'd probably ever been.

"Yes!" I exclaimed shakily after a long while of me fumbling and tripping over my words.

"Wait, really?" He seemed genuinely surprised.

"Y-yeah, you n-nerd..." I mumbled.

And punched him on the shoulder lightly.

It had been my downfall twice now, but I guess some people just never learn.

He stumbled backwards, then tripped over a deserted, half-empty can of soda on the ground. He fell backwards and landed on his behind.

"Damn it." I cursed.

"AGAIN!?" He cried, throwing his arms up in exasperation.

I helped him up, then surprised (and embarrassed) him by giving him a peck on the cheek and a bear hug.

He reluctantly returned the hug, his face redder than mine now. Then he kissed the top of my head, and rested his chin on it.

After a moment of this, he moved his mouth to my ear and murmured,

"So, giraffe costumes then, eh?"

I wriggled out of his grasp, and the heat that had risen to my cheeks could rival that of the sun. I ran away screeching; with him on my heels, laughing.

~Cottontongue 🌸

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

73.4K 2.5K 48
"𝐓𝐫𝐮𝐭𝐡, 𝐝𝐚𝐫𝐞, 𝐬𝐩𝐢𝐧 𝐛𝐨𝐭𝐭𝐥𝐞𝐬 𝐘𝐨𝐮 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐡𝐨𝐰 𝐭𝐨 𝐛𝐚𝐥𝐥, 𝐈 𝐤𝐧𝐨𝐰 𝐀𝐫𝐢𝐬𝐭𝐨𝐭𝐥𝐞" 𝐈𝐍 𝐖𝐇𝐈𝐂𝐇 Caitlin Clark fa...
1.2M 54.5K 100
Maddison Sloan starts her residency at Seattle Grace Hospital and runs into old faces and new friends. "Ugh, men are idiots." OC x OC
998K 61.6K 119
Kira Kokoa was a completely normal girl... At least that's what she wants you to believe. A brilliant mind-reader that's been masquerading as quirkle...
496K 7.6K 83
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...