The Village

By fishtailandfairytale

Far away in a village filled with mystical creatures. Led by 2 people, one full of pride, the other knowledge... More

Author's note
CHARACTER ID
CHARACTER ID

Chapter 1

4 0 0
By fishtailandfairytale

"Eden!" Nair exclaimed as he flew through the doors. Eden's eyes flew open, "What is it, sir?"
"He's back!" Nair exclaimed. "Who is?" Eden asked curiously.

"Damon!!" Nair cried. "Sir, Damon has been dead for 5 years, he can't be back. Are you feeling okay?" Eden tilted his head. "I swear to you! I saw him on the mountain range far north!" Nair whales desperately.

"There are many dragons in this village, Sir. It could be anyone!" Eden laughed. "No! It was Damon!" Nair shook his head, "Come!"
Nair flew out, Eden followed carelessly and lazily behind him.

"There!" Nair said, pointing his razor sharp claws to the mountains. On the mountains, laid a dragon. A big dragon. Eden squinted, "Ph my god.." He whispered.

"Get everyone to the center of the village by noon!" Nair ordered and flew off. "Yes sir.." Eden mumbled and flew off.

Damon, Damon, Damon. Damon used to be friends with Nair, but something happened. Ever since then, Damon did everything he could to reek havoc on the village, until 5 years ago when Nair's army took them down. Or so they thought.

Sorry it's short! ~ Phoenix 5/5/18

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.4M 59.5K 95
!!ORIGINAL STORY!! Chae-hee, a Korean woman that escaped her past pains by moving to America. Enjoying her life working hard in a cafe, if she wasn't...
550K 17.8K 160
Genre: Space, Doting, Farming, Time travel, Healing Synopsis: Xu Linyue from the 21st century crossing over with the heavenly space soul penetration...
48.2K 5.4K 10
Dragonwall's queen no longer remembers who she is. Her magic is locked away at the hands of an evil sorcerer. Kane hoped to deal the drengr monarchy...