Frozen Heart

By McAlpha

On Naruto's tenth birthday he is attacked by a mob of villagers who beat him the tie him to his bed then set... More

Rise From The Ashes Like A Phoenix
Living with Who!!!!
Issues
The weird girl
Genin exam
Sannin Generational Two
Backup
Haku
Remnants of a forgotten Village
Great Naruto Bridge
New Uzumaki Clan
Someone Like Me
Chunin Exams P1
Chunin Exams P2
Chunin Exams P3
Chunin Exams P4
Chunin Exams P5
Chunin Exams P6
Chunin Exams P7
Let The Battle Commence
Leaf V.S Sound, Sand, and Rock
Conclusion
The Deal
Retrieval
I'm back
A Tale of Three

Valley of the End

4.7K 123 47
By McAlpha

Naruto stared at Sasuke's new form, in shock. Sasuke looked at Naruto sent a twisted smirk his way and then flew off at high jonin speeds. Naruto followed him with his eyes for a second before snapping out of his daze and chasing after his longtime friend. 

" Sasuke, wait, stop flying away," Naruto yelled as he ducked under a branch. Sasuke turned around and seal-less-ly spat a beach ball sized fireball at Naruto who threw up a shield of ice and smashed through the ball of flames, unbothered by the heat. 

The two soon stopped their game of chase as they both faced each other. Naruto had beads of sweat beginning on his forehead from his constant use of chakra and his continuous fighting while Sasuke was not even winded. Naruto calmed his breathing as he took in his surroundings. Naruto was standing on top of the statue of the first Hokage Hishirama Senju while Sasuke stood atop the statue of Madara Uchiha while admiring his new form. 

" Sasuke, stop this nonsense, come back to Konoha with me," Naruto called out to his best friend. Sasuke stopped admiring his wings and looked at Naruto.

" I'm not going back, Orochimaru can grant me the power to kill my brother, being in Konoha will only hold me back," Sasuke told his friend with a crazed look in his eyes as his three tomoe Sharingan spun wildly. Naruto sucked his teeth in annoyance.

" Sasuke, Orochimaru only wants your body, do you honestly think that he cares about your ambitions," Naruto told his friend, his anger reaching its boiling point. 

" I will kill Itachi no matter what you say and no one, and I mean no one will stand in my way," Sasuke cried out in a crazed tone as he reached into his pocket and pulled out a soldier pill and tossed it to Naruto who caught it on reflex before looking at it and then giving Sasuke a confused stare.

" I'm going to use you as a measuring stick for my power so it would not do well if you were so tired you couldn't even fight back," Sasuke said in a crazed tone as he flared his chakra. Naruto growled at his best friend but he took the pill knowing that in his current state beating Sasuke would be but a pipe dream. Naruto's breath hitched slightly as he felt his power return to him at full force.

" Stop this madness Sasuke, we don't have to fight, just come home with me and we can sort this all out," Naruto pleaded once again with Sasuke but his pleas again fell on deaf ears as Sasuke smirked and dropped into his signature fighting stance. Naruto growled as he crouched his legs and let his arms fall loosely to the side causing Sasuke to raise an eyebrow at the odd-looking stance. ' Considering this is Naruto no matter how odd it looks, it will be powerful, so I have to keep on guard,' Thought Sasuke to himself as his three tomoe Sharingan spun hypnotically. 

At the exact same time, the two powerhouses charged at each other at speeds most jonin would be hard pressed to follow. Sasuke smirked as his fist struck the right side of Naruto's face hard only to have his smirk wiped off of his face when Naruto used the momentum of his punched to fuel the force of his kick as he hit Sasuke right in the cheek sending him flying towards the water below. Sasuke shook out the cobwebs mid-fall before he growled and outstretched his wings allowing them to catch the wind and halt his fall altogether.

Naruto let out a small *tch* as he reached into his pocket and threw a three-pronged kunai at Sasuke who narrowed his eyes at the sight of the Yondaimes signature kunai causing him to lose concentration for a split second which Naruto took advantage of quickly as he appeared in the place of the kunai except he was not holding it in either hand. Sasuke glanced behind him and saw the kunai in the spot Naruto previously resided.

Naruto growled in irritation as he raised his kunai and deflected another one of Sasuke's many kunai. " Sasuke, so help me kami I will break every bone in your body and drag you back to Konoha by your hair if that's what it takes,"  Naruto yelled at his friend in another attempt to get him to reconsider. Sasuke paused for a second giving Naruto hope before roaring with laughter.

" For you to do that you'd have to beat me first and that in itself won't happen now that I have all of this power at my disposal," Sasuke yelled as he flared even more chakra allowing his power to cover the clearing. Naruto growled again at his friend as he felt the vile corrupt chakra wash over him, Naruto though took the blast of power in stride before letting his hold on his own chakra go allowing it to battle against Sasuke's own power. 

The two glared at each other heatedly as their chakra's clashed with neither one gaining the upper hand. Both sense that neither would gain the upper hand any time soon stopped their battle of power at the same time before charging at each other from across the water with their fist raised. Once they were both close to each other they both threw a feint at each other before striking each other in the face with the opposite fist that they had previously raised. The two didn't move an inch for a split second before the exploded in a blur of punches and kicks.

The slugging match continued for a whole minute before Sasuke flexed his wings and shut up into the air like a rocket before folding his wings in on each other and free fell towards Naruto facing the ground. Fifty-five feet above the ground Sasuke went through hand signs for one of his most powerful attacks. 

>Katon no jutsu: Howaitohidora hi<

Sasuke called out as he released his attack exactly fifty feet in the air. Sasuke spat out a three-headed dragon made of white fire directly at Naruto who stared at the fire in shock and awe. Naruto quickly executed his ice barrier which formed a dome over him, much to his shock his barrier started to melt before Sasuke's attack even hit. He growled slightly before pumping more chakra into his shield which went back to new in a matter of seconds. They both pumped even more chakra into their perspective techniques in an attempt to overcome their obstacles.

Sasuke released his hold on his technique as his wings unfolded and flapped behind him keeping him afloat in the air. Sasuke waited for the smoke to clear, he growled angrily seeing Naruto still standing and he hardly seemed affected by the attack aside from a little heavy breathy. Naruto glared up at his best friend. Naruto unsealed his swords and began pumping wind chakra into his blades.

>Fuuton no jutsu: 100 Man dansu no ha<

Naruto whispered as his arms and blades vanished from Sasuke's vision due to how fast Naruto was swinging. Sasuke stared at Naruto confused as his swings slowed down considerably. Naruto stopped swinging all together as he thrust his blade into seemingly nothing. Sasuke felt a cold tingle grip his spine as he made out a dome of wind rapidly closing in on his position very, very fast. Sasuke knew that getting out of the way of the dome before it reached his position was a pipe dream at best so he settled for the next best thing and pushed his Sharingan to the very limit so that he could find a way through the attack with minimal damage. 

Sasuke's eyes widened as he noticed that the dome was made up of exactly one million blade thin wind blades. Naruto stared up at the sky almost apologetically as he watched his jutsu get closer to his still frozen friend. ' Sasuke...' Naruto thought to himself tho he showed no outward reaction aside from tightening his grip on his twin blades.

Sasuke, in the end, decided if he wanted to escape with the minimal amount of damage he would have to use his Chidori. Sasuke started flying up his fastest as he pumped lightning chakra into his hand. After Sasuke felt his Chidori was powerful enough to get through the army of wind blades he stopped flying up and dive bombed towards the attack while directly above Naruto.

If it were any other person Naruto would have been shocked and severely displeased at them being able to get through his attack with only a couple scratched but since it was Sasuke it did not worry him, much.

Naruto narrowed his eyes at the sky as the sound of chirping birds got louder above him, his eyes widened as he jumped out of the way causing Sasuke to slam his Chidori into the water below them, or would have. Sasuke stopped feeding the constant chakra needed to his Chidori making it buzz out of life, Saskue channeled chakra into his palm and stood on one arm before flipping on his feet.

Naruto and Sasuke stood across from each other glaring into the eyes of the other in a battle of wills. Sasuke let out a *tch* as he charged up a Chidori, a Rasengan flared to life in Naruto's right hand an instant later. The two friends ran at each other.

" Naruto!"

"Sasuke!"

Sasuke felt his Chidori start to overpower Naruto's Rasengan as his curse mark fueled him with more power, a flicker of grey appeared in Sasuke's Chidori that nobody noticed. Naruto felt himself being pushed back and cursed before he channeled some of the Kyuubi's chakra. A cloak of boiling red yokai flickered over Naruto's body along with a single red bubbling tail.

Naruto and Sasuke glared heatedly into each other's eyes as they poured more power into their attacks. Both teens jumped back deactivating their attacks. Naruto and Sasuke stood across from each other both slightly panting from expending so much chakra powering their attacks. 

" Sasuke-nii-san, is this really what you want to do? Do you really want to leave the village so much?" Naruto asked in a low tone as he felt the sting of betrayal squeezing his heart in his chest. Sasuke's hesitation spoke more words than Naruto allowed him as he charged Sasuke not allowing him to answer knowing that his reply would not be deceitful. 

Sasuke ducked under Naruto's fist only for his eyes to widen seeing chains erupt from Naruto's naval with their tips blunted. Sasuke used his wings to propel him backward at the last second, as he flew back the chains followed him closely trying to catch him. Saskue blew balls of fire at the chains blowing them up before Naruto could change their course causing the blond to curse in irritation. 

Sasuke flew high into the air finally getting enough space between Naruto and himself to catch his breath. He glared down at the blonde in anger but the blonde took it in stride as he sent his own fierce glare Sasuke's way. The two commenced in a battle of glares as they internally drew up battle plans to defeat each other.

The two seemed to have come to the same conclusion as they both whipped out kunai and threw it at the prospective other before very quickly bit their thumbs and rubbed the blood on the Summoning seal on their wrists. The two kunai met mid-air, two puffs with barely a millisecond between the two as the two teens were now standing on their own boss summon. 

Naruto was standing on the head of a large black wolf with two long thrashing black tails and golden eyes that radiated power along with gleaming white teeth that were visible through the snarl marring its face. On the other side, Sasuke floated above the head of an equally large white fox with red eyes and two large whitetails with dark gray tips swishing behind it along with a smirk plastered on its face.

" It seems we were fated to meet in battle once again," The Fox said its voice loud and booming voice that dripped with arrogance and superiority. " So it would seem, you will do well to heed my warning and not hold back because I will not unlike our last battle," The wolf spoke his voice booming and dripping with a tone that left nothing to the imagination. The fox growled at the wolf before charging at the wolf. 

The two summons, as well as Naruto and Sasuke, charged each other with an intent to end the fight soon. The two massive beasts clashed with each other as Naruto and Sasuke clashed swords. Soon Sasuke was starting to get pushed back due to Naruto being more skilled at kenjutsu than him. 

Sasuke and his summons both jumped backward to put some distance between their opponents who so far have had the upper hand, Naruto knowing his brother well enough to know what he was planning decided to give himself some more space as him and his summon both jumped back. Both the wolf and fox boss summon began to shrink and take on more human attributes. 

The fox took the appearance of a man in his early twenties who was fairly tall about 6^2 and skinny, the Fox boss had two chakra constructed gauntlets covering his hands that reached up to his mid forearms and the edges seemed to flicker and peel away into the air not unlike what flames do. The wolf boss stood at an impressive 6^4, he had the lean but strong body. In his hands were two glowing chakra blades, on the bottom of the hilt there were chains connected to the sword and the chains protruded from the wrists of the caramel-skinned man who had his two tails wrapped around his waists like a belt.

The two teens looked at their respective summons before nodding to them and charging at their opponents, The four met in the middle with sparks flying along with limbs and claws being used to attack, The summoners and their summons worked with teamwork that was outmatched only by the teamwork of team 7.

Soon only the two teens stood apart from each other both looking like hell as they panted and faced each other. Sasuke stood on one side cloaked in dark a dark navy blue chakra along with his cursed seal transformation level two with his three tomoe Sharingan spinning wildly. Naruto stood on the other side with the Kyuubi's chakra cloaking him in a one-tailed state and he was in his Ice 7 state.

" Sasuke!"

"Naruto!"

The two yelled as they charged each other prepared to end it all with one final attack both of them aiming to kill. Halfway through the charge Naruto closed his eyes and allowed his Rasengan to fade away although he lost none of his speed. Sasuke's eyes widened in shock as he watched his brother's Rasengan flicker out of life, going too fast to stop he moved his right hand towards the left aiming now for the left lung instead of the heart.

Sasuke's Chidori touched Naruto's chest and met enough resistance that by the time it pierced through Naruto it was only a quarter of its previous power. Naruto barely flinched when his brother's arm went all the way through his chest having already have felt worse before.

Sasuke was shocked to finding himself pulled into a weird type of hug, considering his arm was sticking out of the chest of the man that was hugging him. Sasuke started shaking as his Chidori faded out of existence.

" W-why," Sasuke choked out as he pulled his arm out of his brother's chest. " Why... why would you let yourself be hit by my attack," Sasuke choked out shocked beyond belief. The ice covering Naruto started cracking before peeling off allowing the skin underneath to show. Naruto smiled despite the copious amounts of blood he was losing as he coughed dusting the corner of his lip with blood.

" B-because, you... you're my precious nii-san, I couldn't kill you, I... I just want you to be happy, and if it's not in the village at least you'll have the power to protect yourself... *bloody cough*  with those new eyes of yours," Naruto said smiling softly at his brother as he looked into his brothers Mangyeko Sharingan that was leaking tears and blood.

" Naruto," Sasuke said softly as his curse mark fizzed off of his skin courtesy of some of the Kyuubi's chakra sent by Naruto. Sasuke felt as if his mind cleared for the first time since he had first seen that vision in the foxes realm. 

" What have I done," Sasuke asked himself softly as tears poured down his face and he dropped onto his knees shaking. Naruto smiled down at his brother as his vision swam, it did not deter him in the slightest though as he got on his knees and hugged his brother.

" It's okay *bloody cough*, Sasuke-nii, I forgive you," Naruto said as his brother sobbed and begged for forgiveness into his shirt. " I have to get you to the village so you can get heale-," Sasuke stood to try and get Naruto some help but ended up passing out due to the strain of the battle and his newly acquired Mangyeko Sharingan. 

" Don't worry nii-san I'll get us there," Naruto said as, despite his blurry swimming vision along with the darkness creeping into the corner of his vision, he stood up and picked up his brother despite his body complaining. Blood poured like a faucet from the hole in Naruto's chest before he put his hand on his chest and allowed his control over ice to seal up the wound. Naruto began walking shakily back towards the village with his unconscious brother in his arms.

----------------------------------------------------------------

Discontinued for now

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

12.4K 372 72
what if Naruto was born earlier? what if it was just after the ending of third great ninja war? what if Naruto had a different mother? what if she wa...
237K 4.1K 22
Naruto was neglected and was bullied and abuse in "his" own village and "his" family neglected "him" for "his" two siblings menma and mina. What is g...
3.1K 69 6
'A child born from the fire shadow. A vessel that contains a great power bestowed upon him by the god of death. With the blood of the past staining h...
181K 5.8K 11
Naruto goes into a heat and his mate is none other than accused murderer Itachi Uchiha. This a short story. About 10 chapters, mostly centered on Sh...