𝒃𝒊𝒕𝒆 𝒎𝒆 ☆ 𝒋𝒊𝒌𝒐𝒐𝒌

By cringeymidget

Jimin is an innocent highschooler who has gone missing. More

one
two
three
four
five
six
seven
eight
nine
ten
eleven
twelve
thirteen
fourteen
fifteen
SOLICITUDE
sixteen
seventeen
eighteen
BABY BOY (REWRITTEN)
nineteen
INSOMNIA
epilogue

prologue

25.1K 830 122
By cringeymidget

The air was unsettling tense and suffocating when little Jimin woke up in the middle of night. His tiny legs nervously jumped out of bed and ventured into the direction of his father yelling in dismay.

Tiptoeing in the hallway, Jimin noticed his parent's bedroom door was left ajar so he peered through the opening.

He immediately regretted his decision, but did not look away from the baffling scene held before him.

With wide eyes, Jimin watched two men hold his father to the floor while a younger man held his mother. The pecular thing is that the younger man had his face in her neck and red liquid was slithering slowly past her collarbone, staining her pure white nightgown.

"Stop it, you monster!" His father choked between sobs.

Releasing my mother, letting her fall to the floor in an inhuman manner, the younger man stepped closer to the now widower.

Unfortunately, the man's identity was stolen by the shadows even though the boy could see him better.

Jimin's naive mind could not comprehend what was going on and he kept on wondering why his mother was sleeping in such an odd position and why his father was so hysterical, but his attention was quickly brought back to reality when the man began to speak.

"Are you not aware of who you are talking to?" As the words left the mysterious man's lips, Jimin's heart beat increased. His voice was so mesmerizing, but so terrorizing.

"Of course I know who I am talking to and the deal is off! I never agreed to this, you won't take him from me after this!"

The man simply chuckled at Jimin's father. Heading towards the open window, his servants following, the man hissed, "The Malum will obtain him in a decade, be ready."

Before leaving, the young man stared directly at Jimin, almost as if he knew the child was there the entire time. Being caught eavesdropping wasn't what scared Jimin to the point of running back into the safety of his own bedroom, it was the man's eyes.

His eyes were red like the liquid shimmering in the moonlight that was flowing out of his mother's neck.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

411K 21K 61
Where a bad arrogant boy that is doing nothing with his life . meets the cute and bubbly boy. Both having their own problems. But their hearts just f...
62.9K 1.8K 23
─𝒚𝒐𝒐𝒏𝒎𝒊𝒏 𝘦𝘹-𝘩𝘶𝘴𝘣𝘢𝘯𝘥𝘴 𝘱𝘢𝘳𝘬 𝘫𝘪𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘢𝘯𝘥 𝘮𝘪𝘯 𝘺𝘰𝘰𝘯𝘨𝘪 𝘧𝘪𝘯𝘥 𝘵𝘩𝘦𝘮𝘴𝘦𝘭𝘷𝘦𝘴 𝘧𝘢𝘭𝘭𝘪𝘯𝘨 𝘧𝘰𝘳 𝘦𝘢𝘤𝘩 𝘰�...
403K 12.7K 51
Yoongi was an innocent teenager but his peaceful life was taken away from him after saving the ex boss of a powerful mafia group.
13.7K 616 11
A short love story between two high school boys.