๐‚๐‡๐€๐๐„๐‘๐Ž๐๐„.

BแปŸi IOVKYU

[ ๐—ต๐˜„๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ด ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—ท๐—ถ๐—ป + ๐—ณ๐—ฒ๐—น๐—ถ๐˜… ๐—น๐—ฒ๐—ฒ | ๐—ต๐˜†๐˜‚๐—ป๐—น๐—ถ๐˜… ] - ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ท๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฏ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ต๐˜ฆ๏ฟฝ... Xem Thรชm

[ ๐“’๐“ฑ๐“ช๐“น๐“ฎ๐“ป๐“ธ๐“ท๐“ฎ ]
๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ [โœง] ๐…๐Ž๐‚๐”๐’ ๐Ž๐ ๐“๐‡๐„ ๐“๐€๐‘๐†๐„๐“

๐ŸŽ๐ŸŽ๐Ÿ [โœง] ๐ƒ๐Ž๐'๐“ ๐๐‹๐Ž๐– ๐˜๐Ž๐”๐‘ ๐‚๐Ž๐•๐„๐‘

529 17 3
BแปŸi IOVKYU

˗ˏˋ  IMPORTANT MATTERS MY CHILD  ˎˊ˗
❝THIS IS AN IMPORTANT MATTER FOR US TO SEE IF JISUNG'S DATE IS SUITABLE ENOUGH FOR OUR OTHER BABY.❞
FELIX LEE

Felix Lee is content in the living room. Lounging on the couch in a comfortable position where he was minding his own business was quite lovely if he was being honest. His only focus was directed towards the tv screen in front of him. The quiet aura got destroyed a couple minutes later as a loud Jisung suddenly storms into his designated area.

JISUNG: (muttering to himself in the mirror) Is my hair okay? Do I look okay. Ugh.

Felix looks over his shoulder to see Jisung ruffling his newly dyed hair in the mirror placed near the kitchen. It was a courtesy from one of his father's (Bambam) idea that there needed to be mirrors in every room. As his father's says you don't know when you need the mirror. Going back to Jisung he stares at his complexion until he's satisfied with the outcome. Eventually he grumbles and quits his actions to retrieve his jacket from the coat rack.

JISUNG: (shouting) I'm leaving now.

BAMBAM: (storms out of the room with Yugyeom's wrist in his grasp) Not without us sending you a goodbye and good luck.

JISUNG: (flushed) It's just a date; I'll be alright.

BAMBAM: (slightly about to tear up) Aw my baby come here. Give me a hug since Mark, Jackson, and Brian aren't here to send you off we're here.

FELIX: (gets off the couch and has his arms wide open) Can I get my turn too?

BAMBAM: (screams back to the soft boy) I'm not done yet love!

Jisung giggles in Bambam's tight embrace and slightly taps his arm to signal it was time to let go. Bambam lets go and gives the boy a small peck on the forehead and another reassuring smile. Jisung then went to hug Yugyeom.

YUGYEOM: (starts to tell the boy some of his advice) Don't be nervous it's gonna be fine. You know when me and Bambam had our first date I wa—

FELIX: (interrupts the start of a sentimental moment) This is not the time for your sappy love story dad. Jisung is gonna be late if you start telling him your story.

Jisung laughs and detaches himself from Yugyeom giving him a slight smile. Then starts tackling Felix into a hug which Felix immediately returned.

FELIX: (smiles and ruffles Jisung's hair) Have fun Sungie! Tell me everything about it later!

JISUNG: (looks up to Felix) Hey, I will. Also when you will go on a date?

FELIX: (laughs nervously and then pinches his cheek) Shh, this is about you. Now come on and go on your date, you wouldn't want to keep him waiting. You look great okay, there's nothing for you to worry about.

Jisung nods and directly makes his way to door to which he then bid the three males a final farewell and shuts the door softly. Bambam smiles at Yugyeom and then starts to eye their son in front of them who's direct focus was on the tv.

YUGYEOM: Okay you can stop the calm collected act now. Felix, I know you're not really focusing on the tv about um Animal Planet?

FELIX: Animal planet seems very interesting from the 2 minutes I started watching it. Look there's a snake!

YUGYEOM: Okay now the plan; remember our plan.

BAMBAM: (beams) Oh yes the one we discussed yesterday. Okay Felix we're rooting for you okay. Don't ruin this.

FELIX: (smug) Of course I won't fail! This is for Sungie!

BAMBAM: (tries to eye Felix in a strict manner) You'll do great my love! I just need to know what kind of boy he is before meeting him. I need the background info, so I can tell Uncle Mark and Uncle Brian.

FELIX: (focusing on Animal Planet again) Okay I got it, but do you even know where Jisung is going?

YUGYEOM: I overheard Jisung on the phone yesterday with his boy about something to do with the mall, so start there. Also here's the keys, so please don't wreck the car. I love that car and I also like it to be in tact by the end of the day. . .or else you're going to be pay for all the damages on my baby.

FELIX: (weirded out by Youngmin's behavior) Um okay I get it. I'm gonna go now before I lose him. Also you're the one that dents your own car.

Felix quickly records the episode about snakes and immediately tries to turn off the tv until Bambam stops him.

BAMBAM: (embarrassed) Don't turn it off; Yugyeom and I are going to watch it.

Felix snickers at his parents and casually tossed the remote at Yugyeom. Felix then shot them with a salute (two fingers touching the side of his brain and flicking it out to the air).

Before Felix left his petite body was then crushed between the two tall men.

BAMBAM: (kisses Felix's hair) Good luck my love; you'll do fine don't worry.

YUGYEOM: (strokes Felix's hair lovingly) Good bye son; be safe.

Felix giggles and tries to stretched his arms out to place each arm on his father's waist.

FELIX: (kisses his fathers' cheeks) Thank you for your encouragement! I love you!

Before Felix closes the door he shoots his fathers an air kiss and finger hearts. His fathers' hearts were warm and mutually agrees with their stated that they did something right with raising Felix.

━━

YUGYEOM: You know one day Felix is going to go on a date.

BAMBAM: (immediately whips his head to stare at his husband in a hostile manner) That is the day I'm going to have a mental breakdown. I kid you not.

YUGYEOM: It's okay, it won't happen until senior year I suppose.

BAMBAM: Who knows, he can find someone unexpectedly. Either way whoever he may be if he messes with my son it's not going to end well.

YUGYEOM: (laughs nervously) What are you going to do?

BAMBAM: (unbothered) Might call Jackson up or Jinyoung and Jaebum. Or maybe both. How does that sound?

YUGYEOM: Let's just drink tea. I'll make you tea.

━━

Felix finds himself in the car when he hears his phone make a sound. Before leaving he checks his messages to see if it was Bambam who was longing for something.

mission JISUNG (3)

LEADER BAMBAM
don't forget to notify the group chat

BABY BOY FELIX
okay i got it

aren't i a henchman? also what's papa?

LEADER BAMBAM
yugyeom is just yugyeom

now i'm gonna stop texting, so you can drive

don't forget drive safe my love!!!

———

˗ˏˋ  DON'T BREAK YOUR COVER  ˎˊ˗
❝PLEASE FIGHT IN THE CAR; WE'RE LOSING TIME.❞
HWANG HYUNJIN

Meanwhile in another home nearby the same situations seem to be occurring. Minho stares at his reflection in the mirror in front of him. Suddenly he got startled due to Hyunjin's sudden appearance in the mirror.

MINHO: (holding his heart) You scared me.

HYUNJIN: (laughing slightly) Hey, stop looking at yourself in mirror, you're handsome enough.

MINHO: Okay I get it, I'm nervous.

HYUNJIN: Yeah, you're like sweating. Just pointing that out you know.

MINHO: (scoffs at Hyunjin's remark and starts to throw him a sarcastic response) Thanks for boosting my self esteem by pointing out my sweat, great help. I could always count on you for boosting my self confidence.

HYUNJIN: (smiles sweetly at boy and throws him a jacket) You're welcome. What friends are for. Now, come on you got a bus to catch. Don't want you to be late.

MINHO: Fine, but don't do something stupid when I'm gone because last time you messed up your house. I'm just thankful your parents aren't here. Also don't tell them about this. I bet those two would have adviced a plan to stalk me on my date or something.

HYUNJIN: Sounds reasonable, but go. You're gonna be late and I don't want your presence here any longer.

MINHO: (waves at Hyunjin) Okay I'm off.

Hyunjin smiles to himself watching the boy go off to his date. When Minho finally leaves his home and waits for around five to then minutes, utterssomething out quickly.

HYUNJIN: (yelling slightly) HE LEFT FOR SURE, YOU CAN COME OUT NOW.

Hyunjin yelps slightly seeing the two grown men pop out from the long curtains.

JAEBUM: (breathing heavily) We heard everything. Now go and don't break your cover. We're basically putting all our trust in your hands, so don't blow it.

HYUNJIN: (scoffs) Have a little faith in me papa. I bet dad does.

JINYOUNG: (smiles) I do. Hyunjin is going to do just fine Jaebum. He would have done a better job than you anyways.

JAEBUM: (scoffs) You know Hyunjin just go before you see me yell at him.

Jinyoung and Hyunjin laugh at Jaebum's remark. Hyunjin then nods at Jaebum's reply and quickly leaves the apartment in order to catch up with Minho. Hyunjin looks at his watch, then at his phone to see that the bus wouldn't come until another 20 minutes knowing that it was already too late. He knows he might already lose the pair, so Hyunjin takes out his phone quickly to notify the group chat.

OPERATION MINHO (3)

HYUNJIN
papa can you drive me

the bus isn't coming until 20 minutes and i would have already lost then

JAEBUM
you're lucky jinyoung just got gas

and jinyoung you're coming with me

JINYOUNG
what do you mean i'm coming with you i'm busy

JAEBUM
jinyoung you're coming with me

JINYOUNG
let's stop at the book store and get food and you have yourself a deal

JAEBUM
fine

i love you

HYUNJIN
cute

but STOP FLIRTING AND DRIVE ME WE WASTED 2 MINUTES OF TIME

JAEBUM
hold your ass son

JINYOUNG
don't you mean hold your horses

HYUNJIN
yeah

JAEBUM
JUST SHUT UP AND GET IN THE CAR

JINYOUNG
i know you just didn't tell me and hyunjin to shut up

HYUNJIN
please fight in the car

we're losing time

━━

i feel like this was the shortest chapter i ever produced and i'm so sorry that that is really bad skskskk

i just wanted to post something for this fic as soon as possible

━━

POSTED APRIL 6, 2019
— 7:12 PM
EDITED: OCTOBER 3, 2018
— 2:17 PM

ฤแปc tiแบฟp

Bแบกn Cลฉng Sแบฝ Thรญch

724K 26.7K 102
The story is about the little girl who has 7 older brothers, honestly, 7 overprotective brothers!! It's a series by the way!!! ๐Ÿ˜‚๐Ÿ’œ my first fanfic...
207K 9.7K 31
Desperate for money to pay off your debts, you sign up for a program that allows you to sell your blood to vampires. At first, everything is fine, an...
531K 8.1K 84
A text story set place in the golden trio era! You are the it girl of Slytherin, the glue holding your deranged friend group together, the girl no...
401K 24.3K 83
Y/N L/N is an enigma. Winner of the Ascension Project, a secret project designed by the JFU to forge the best forwards in the world. Someone who is...