Book One: The Abandoned Uchiha

By NoireUchiha

A Uchiha who was shunned from the Uchiha for her unique Bloodline at birth. The unique bloodline being; Senju... More

Prologue: Before Abandonment
[Short-Story] After Prologue: We're Alive..?
Chapter I: Orochimaru's Offer
Chapter II: Two Years of Training
Chapter III: 2 Years Later
Chapter III Part II: Academy Enrollment and Hidden Agenda
Chapter V: Change of Heart
Chapter VI: Land of Waves
Chapter VII: Land of Waves - Don't Die
Chapter IX: The Forest of Death
Chapter X: Meeting Hayate Gekko & Yugao Uzuki
Chapter XI: Love Is A Curse In and Of Itself
Chapter XII: Mysterious Figure
Chapter XIII: An Uchiha's Betrayal. . . !?
Story of Tsukiyomi Uchiha 1/3: Journey
Story of Tsukiyomi Uchiha 2/3: Despair's Loneliness....
Story of Tsukiyomi Uchiha 3/3: Akatsuki's Final Plans

Chapter IV: Academy Graduation

86 2 1
By NoireUchiha

(I DO NOT OWN PICTURE!)

-I dunno how anyone would like this chapter but I'm thinking that this might be good since I plan on throwing flashbacks into the mix shortly. But please tell me how your day is, and if you have any questions for me please ask! Also just a hint

No ones P.O.V

A silver-haired male softly formed a fist with his hand, slowly bringing it to frame which made echo noises of his knuckles against the wooden framed door.

"Yeah, yeah.. I'm coming Dad!" Tsukiyomi is a bit irritated, "Alright, no need to be upset little one." Kakashi smiled as the door opened than gave her a closed eye smile, she gave him a similar smile back as both head into the living room eating their breakfast.

After breakfast she waved her dad goodbye with her cute smile.

Tsukiyomi would move her hands in the shorts-pockets with her signature cold-heartless expression, aka Heartless Uchiha Princess, is a nickname given to her throughout her academy years, for the past 6 years to be more exact.

Upon arriving near the Academy all the kids would move aside to avoid any kind of contact with her, she even avoids Sasuke Uchiha, Naruto Uzumaki, Shikamaru Nara, Ino Yamanaka, Choji Akimichi and Neji Hyuga who had met each other for a short while.

Tsukiyomi keeps her eyes closed walking passed everyone while entering her class and heading up to the very back, where she sits alone by herself.

Everyone begins walking into the classroom sitting in their designated seats, she is hoping for peace and quiet this year.. with nothing to do with anyone. BUT.. that's only wishful thinking when all the fangirls surround Sasuke Uchiha, the most popular male uchiha in class, "SASUKE!!~ can I sit beside you?!?" a pink-haired bimbo begged like a lost puppy, the other .. "He would obviously wish for me to sit next to him BIG FOREHEAD!"...

Of course, nothing could go wrong for them, right? .. Wrong. "What's so special about him?!!" the blonde yelled at sasuke while being on his desk glaring at him in the eyes, as was the raven haired boy as well... "Hn. Shut it dobe." this sparked the blonde to wanna punch him in the face.. until some guy from behind him pushed him more further to the raven uchiha boy who's lips met the blondes.

Several minutes later - after Naruto's beat down by all the fangirls....

Iruka came in, "Silence!!!!" thus everyone kept to themselves quietly. He began instructing them on how they will be gaining a sensei after the exam on the Clone Jutsu. Iruka would begin to call by names, "Sasuke Uchiha" than minutes later... "Sakura Haruno!"...

Until eventually later asking for Tsukiyomi who was far in the back of the class, where it's dark and hard to see. Getting up from her seat begins to walk down but stops right in front of the Teacher, "I don't plan on going into that exam room..." she told him aloud where everyone heard, he ended up getting mad but before he said anything several clones were around him in a circle with index finger, and the side finger next to it.

"Uhhh....." the entire classroom sat there in silence for a few minutes.. "Everyone is dismissed.. besides Naruto!" Of course, Tsukiyomi stood outside the door room where Iruka began lecturing Naruto harshly, and within seconds he blasted through the door but the raven/black haired girl knew exactly where the blonde kid was heading too..

"...Hn." is all that left her lips when beside Naruto who had a saddened face but before the boy could say a single word she left not wanting to put up with his idiotic behavior any further, deep down though, her thoughts were harshly spilling out in her brain, 'IDIOT!! You're going to let them do that?!!? Prove them you're ready, fight them if ya' have too!!' but soon snapped out of thought when a somewhat tall Hyuga was in her path.. "It's been a while, hasn't it?" the boy slightly smirked, "I don't care." than pushed him aside and began to walk to her house where she'd stay until meeting they're sensei.

Within a Nightmare..  the raven/black hair uchiha girl wondered aimlessly in the nightmare only to re-watch Shisui's death and the entire massacre of the Uchiha Clan 'STOP!!!'  she yelled only for it to continue further, until a girl figure appears in front of the raven girl 'It's been awhile.. Tsukiyomi, I'm Saya.. remember?' Tsukiyomi nodded in fear of herself by being powerless.. 'Why is it effecting me now.. but when I was young it didn't so much anymore when I returned to the village..?' Saya sighed, 'Simple, some locks on your memories are trying to break free.. from Itachi's Jutsu placed upon you a long time ago..'

Saya continued to explain what she cannot recall or remember 'In time you will remember.. But one day I'll tell you who you really are.. but not now or ever. Until the time is right.' Tsukiyomi sighed with anger 'Fine!' within seconds the nightmare stopped and she awoke.

Tsukiyomi First P.O.V (Person.Of.View)

I awoke from my nightmare panicking, I had trouble breathing but slowly it began to allow me to have air. I must have fell asleep on the sofa.. so I decided to get up and head in the shower to get cleaned from all the sweat that ran down my body when trapped inside that nightmare.

After finishing, I walked to my clothes dresser where I had placed the outfit Konan had bought for me, slowly getting into my new clothing which is quite comfortable! "Hehe.. It fits my sense of style." I looked at myself in the mirror to see the collar going above mid-way to my ears while the front is opened where some can see my breasts so I put on a Sports-Bra where only some can be seen, as the long-armored gloves that were the color black (Something similar to what Sasuke had in Shippuden when with Orochimaru) and it was only on top of the hand and bottom of the hand, none going across any of the fingers, the left arm has the same thing but it's longer up the arm while short on the right arm, the left goes all the way to the shoulder since they'res no clothing on the shoulder.

 The right arm had clothing on the right shoulder while the armored-glove only went below the elbow and in the middle of the upper clothing that she had on, the middle had a slight zipper at the bottom and top, I zip the top one all the way which makes my collar for into a circular collar around my neck while I zip the bottom one a little where as my belly-button can be seen with some of my lower body too, I also have tight-shorts that are the blackish color - it goes down to my kneecaps while I wrapped this training/armored pads that go on the very bottom of the legs (What Sasuke has when he fights Gaara) while I place on my other leg and vice-versa.

(Something like this but in sandal form of the Naruto Universe at the bottom of the sandal!But a little more shorter at the bottom and it doesn't show so much of her foot)

Now I place on my black-sandals which are low-heeled at the bottom of the sandal and at the middle of the sandal is split like a line but not to big. It covers most of my foot besides the heel of my foot and my toes at the front.

I look at myself with a smirk in the mirror.. 'I look good!' I say to myself.. and now I open my door and slam it shut as I leave jumping out the window 'hehehe' I place my hands within my tight-shorts pockets and begin to slowly form my facial expression into my neutral one which makes me look Heartless but eh? who cares!

I see Kakashi on top of a railing.. could Dad be my sensei? I slowly jump from roof to roof, than on the railing he sits on.. "Ah, I was wondering when our fourth member would appear!" He was being sarcastic, ugh.. "Hn. Who cares?" I shout out annoyed but he only smiles and tells me to sit in between Sakura and Naruto.. man I must have been cruel to puppies in the previous life to get in the middle of they're bickering...

"Kakashi Sensei Tsukiyomi hasn't yet introduced herself to the group!" Sakura shouted, and I got annoyed, and snapped, "Who cares?!!? My business-" "She's right, Tsuki, would you please give us some information?" He winked and I understood immediately so I grinned.. "I don't like anything. I have more dislikes but those aren't any of your business. Foods, hobbies, activities.. Yeah don't feel like discussing'em. AS for dreams.. I dunno if I should.".. Everyone shouted besides Kakashi "We only got her name?!! Is she related to you?!" the three shouted simultaneously which shocked me slightly but nonetheless they're annoying!

Kakashi began to instruct us not to eat, "Unless you all wanna puke do not eat anything. Meet me at the training grounds at 5AM! Understood?" and with that he disappeared.. And I'm stuck with the three musketeers now...YAY.. not.

I got up and started walking away until.. "Tsuki-Chan what caused you to change?" a pink haired girl mentioned behind me.. "Ino told me a lot about you, but something happened.", I turn around an snickered meanly "Just because you hear it from someone else.. Does not make it true. Getting close to others only hurts.. in the end." After I turned and walked away for what I said, I turned my head slightly while walking away to see their shocked faces.. I use to be so nice to Sasuke and Naruto.. I put walls up to protect myself but I'm hurting them in the process of me doing all this bullshit.. Maybe I'll open up a bit more when the time comes.

Sakura Haruno First P.O.V

Myself, Naruto and Sasuke were shocked at what Tsuki snickered at us meanly.. after splitting up with the two I started walking down this path where I sat down on a bench only to see Sasuke sit down besides me.

Meanwhile with the REAL Sasuke Uchiha [First P.O.V]

I cannot believe I got ambushed by that dobe and his stupid Shadow Clones. I'm going to be stuck here for awhile.. that is what I thought until Tsukiyomi popped through the window "Hn.. You look cute tied up." and when she removed the thing from my mouth " Hn. Are you being serious?" I sighed and she nodded with that emotionless face of hers.. I wish I knew what she was thinking, her thoughts, even how she hides her emotions, almost like I do.

But enough of that.. once she untied me I was shocked to receive a bento-box from her.. that was more shocking than you'd believe.. Of course we ate it together and then jumped out of this hell-hole I was trapped inside. We started walking looking for that idiot until we both seen Sakura.

Back to Sakura Haruno's First P.O.V

After waiting so long I see Sasuke, huh? But with Tsukiyomi? "Have you seen Naruto, Sakura?" Tsukiyomi asked me, "No but who cares about that idiot. He's alone. No parents, no one to discipline him, does stupid pranks to get attention but in the end that just makes him a terrible person.  He does bad things because he has no one. I'd get in trouble for half the stupid idiotic shit he does!" within that minute Sasuke muttered something but so I could hear it, "Alone, Isolated, and has no one. You would never understand." "Sasuke why would-" "You're annoying!" than he walked away but Tsukiyomi stayed..

"Sakura. Someone like you who has parents.. shouldn't blab your stupid mouth!" when I heard her voice snapped at me.. I knew I messed up "If you feel like he needs someone.. Than why not be that person? Help him see what he does. At least, get to know him better as a friend.. he might just be a brother to you someday." than she walks off, she snapped, but ended it softly.. I don't think I've ever seen her talk nice about someone or defend them.. EVER.

No Ones P.O.V

The young raven/black hair girl could not sleep so she opened the window in the bedroom and jumped out.

She walked the streets looking at every building, every star in the sky, and the depressing night's moon that soothes her soul, stopping at the Uchiha's Entrance to the compound, "...Sasuke." she muttered while jumping onto a roof, and continues to do so until she reaches the raven haired boy's balcony.

Sasuke Uchiha, was indeed in his room with his lower pajama's on but was topless, she was mesmerized at the sight with pink blushes rushing to her cheeks. Though, the raven hair boy on the other hand.. was already looking at her, he slowly opened the glass door that slid open to his balcony; "Like what you see, eh?" this snapped her out of her thoughts, her perverted thoughts to be exact. She still was shocked "U-uh... " before she could think of anything else he pulled her into his room, and slowly slid her door shut.

He slammed his hands against his wall to make sure they're was no escape for Tsukiyomi, she could feel his intense breathing on her neck "Why are you avoiding me? I understand avoiding the dobe.. but me?" she sighed with blushed cheeks "I-it's not what y-you're think-" her voice stopped when they're lips were getting closer "S-sasuke.." she whispered hotly which made him stop for a slight second to register her seductive voice "Hehe.. Do you have feelings for me?" - "I.. I don't know." the raven haired boy gave a small smirk "Hnn." he left to go down stairs to his kitchen and she decided to leave from his balcony, jumping from roof to roof until near her house.

Sasuke in his kitchen heard her leave but his smirk stayed plastered on his lips so he opened his door to jump from roof to roof to catch her, to him this is entertaining and interesting.. He doesn't know why but Tsukiyomi always interested him from the moment they met with their eyes.

Small Flashback 

Sasuke is mesmerized by the girl's eyes that's near Shisui but also by her skills and prowess, although they were a bit unpolished. He smiled at the girl as she did the same. When Itachi and Shisui were busy talking, he waved at her, she did the same to with pink blushes crossing their cheeks and looked the other way until both took their separate ways home.

Sasuke Uchiha First P.O.V

I jumped roof to roof slow while being slightly behind her noticing her small figure, she is slightly shorter than Sakura.. It's actually adorable. But I'm far more interested in why she doesn't want to be close to Team Seven.

Eventually she stopped and looked back to see me stop in place too.

She sighed, "Why are you following me?" I chuckled, "Hn. Dunno." she puffed her cheeks like a bunny, that was the most adorable face I've seen her wear.

Before I could go near her "Stop. I only wanted to see if you we're asleep or not." A smirked curved across my lips "Why did you want to check up on me?" she placed hands on her hips "Because.. I just wanted to see how you were doing after that incident..." the two of us stayed silent and my eyes turned cold instantly "...Oh." and I jumped roof to roof back to my home.

Tsukiyomi First P.O.V

"Because.. I just wanted to see how you were doing after that incident..." we both stayed silent until he spoke "...Oh." and I watched him jump away to go back to his home "I'm such an idiot." I mumbled heading into my window and laying in bed, and sure enough sleep over took me and everything is now dark.

The light of the bright sun shined through my window which caused my eyes to move open and I was so groggy, I threw the covers off of me an began to head towards the shower in my bathroom. Upon taking all my clothes off I started the shower and moved myself into the bathtub and the water hit me in the face relaxing my body and removing the tenseness from my figure, minutes later I turned the shower off and got out grabbing the towel to dry myself.

Already had started putting on my Ninja Outfit and placing the ninja pouches on the back of my lower figure, one on my hip and I placed a kunai holder on my left knee wrapping it around tightly and gently. Then I placed a Hidden Short-Sword Sheathe near my left thigh which is well hidden because of the wrappings of the Kunai Holder, and thus I began to walk out of my step-dad's house since it was 4:30 AM.. I knew he'd be late so I just browsed the shops a little, eventually it was 6:35 AM so I just went to the Training Grounds since I'd be there before he would be.

Despise my 'late' arrival compared to our sensei's I get yelled at! "You're late Tsukiyomi!!" Naruto and Sakura shouted at me, I snickered, I grasped a small pebble an threw it the blonde head which made a small bruise appear on his head while it than bounced off him and hit the pink haired bimbo on the cheek scratching her "Tell me what to do again, LOSERS!" I shout, but the shocking part was their mouths dropped at what I called them, and this day.. I made two rivals... What a drag, I see why Shikamaru thinks everything's a drag, weird right?

A Silvered-White haired sensei appeared with a closed eye smile, "Sorry, I got lost on the path of life." I giggled, but even that was ruined.. "LIAR!!!" Sakura and Naruto shouted, simultaneously, both annoying the heck outta me. Sasuke was silent which.. is very much like him but he usually takes glances at me and NOT Sakura!

I grinned an evil smirk.. "What's up your butt.. Duck-Butt." A twitch could be seen on his lips, I hit a nerve, huh? He glanced at me with a slightly annoyed expression but than his lips began to smirk "You short Midget." apparently he made a wider smirk because of my angered expression "Shut up DUCK-BUTT!!" saying this aloud caused the blonde boy to snicker and laugh falling onto the ground, which hit more nerves for the raven haired boy.

"Enough!" The four of us turned our head to face Kakashi Sensei Aka my step daddy. Yes, I know, I call him daddy, okay?!

"You are to take three bells from me," he swing them softly in between his index finger and thumb "But sensei there is four of us" the pinky girl said, "I'm getting to that. The person who does not get a bell is tied to a stump, right over there," he pointed as our attention went to the stumps "Now let us begin." Naruto ran towards Kakashi Sensei with a kunai but was swiftly countered by his hand being brought around his neck and held the kunai to the blondes neck with his very own arm, it was quite amazing.

"I didn't say start. 1. 2. 3. START!" Kakashi jumped back making distance between him and Naruto, "Aren't you going to hide?" the white silver hair man says only to hear a loud shout "I'm not running away, Believe IT!" he ran at Kakashi only for him to sweatdrop at the blonde boy, Naruto got kicked on his side skidding on the ground with his feet grounded to the ground itself, than a trap sprung and he was hanging upside down "HELP ME DOWN!" I sweatdropped at his idiocy but I tossed a shuriken before I moved my wrist in a way that made it slice the rope perfectly thus dropping him on the ground.

 I jumped towards him kneeling down, "Naruto, why not ask everyone to help take down Da- I mean... Sensei." I kept a stone-cold facial expression "No thanks! I want to fight him on my own!" He vanished, probably to go find Kakashi on his own.. Idiot.

Third Person

The pink haired girl was caught in a Genjutsu with Sasuke badly wounded, and thus Sakura fell over hitting the ground. Minutes later Sakura awoke to see a.. well a head of Sasuke stuck in the ground which caused the Haruno to scream.. again.

Sasuke groaning at Sakura's stupidity began to get annoyed with the team. But Tsukiyomi appeared beside the Uchiha helping him get out, "Sasuke, don't you think we should work together? I mean.. None of us alone can beat him, you know that right?" Sasuke ignored Tsukiyomi and shouted "I don't need your help! I can do this alone." This in turn, hurt her somewhat but decided to hide the hurt and walk away from the two idiots together.

By time Tsukiyomi had approached Kakashi the timer rang, meaning the end of the training. Kakashi stood in front of the four of them while Naruto is tied the the stump "You guys look really hungry oh and..." Kakashi pausing for a few seconds.. "..By the way, something about the training.. Well.. There's no need for you guys to go back to the Academy." Everyone besides Tsukiyomi we're cheering while she only growled..

Kakashi Hatake First P.O.V

Everyone seems happy besides my daughter who's growling in disappointment.. She is remarkable and doesn't deserve to fail if necessary I will put her on someone else's squad, "You're all weak mentally and physically, you disappoint me Sasuke, Naruto and Sakura." my daughter sighed after what came out of her mouth, "Yep, all three of you.... Should quit as Shinobi!" I said sternly, everyone looked at me in disbelief besides Tsuki, she seems upset..

"Quit as Ninjas!? What does that mean!?" The blonde idiot shouted, "Okay we didn't get the bells.. but.." I awaited for him to finish while annoyed, "Why do we have to quit!?" he kept on yelling, I smirked at them meanly "Because all of you are just punks... who don't deserve to be Ninja's." Just than I glance at Sasuke who came towards me with rage in his eyes, I swiftly brought my hand out to grasp his fist and slammed it around to his back and placing my foot on top of his head pinning him onto the ground easily.

I glare at the three of'em seriously, "Are you seriously underestimating Ninjas, huh? Why do you think that you were divided into teams and are doing this training?" I said as if it was clear as day, I was going to continue but.. "None of you three understand the meaning of his test." I sat back and watched what unfolds, "Huh? What does that mean?" Sakura said, unknowingly, "It's the answer to pass this test, of course." Tsukiyomi said diligently, "Are you going to tell us?" I smiled at my daughter.. clever.

"AHH!!! Damn it!!! What's the answer already!?" The blonde boy shouted, "..... Geez.. It's Teamwork!" I shouted getting the others attention.

"The three of you might had gotten the bells.. if you would have taken me up on my offer earlier, BAKAS!" my daughter shouted in annoyance, "What do you mean by teamwork!? There's only two bells!" Sakura shouted, this truly is annoying..

Tsukiyomi POV

Everyone on this team is pissing me off and I can't handle it anymore, "The test itself is supposed to make you fight amongst yourselves, Sakura, it's so you all can set aside your differences to work together under these circumstances." I said with no emotion, my father; Kakashi began to speak up, "Yet you guys... Sakura, instead of Naruto who was right next to you - you were only thinking about Sasuke who was far away from everyone."

Sensei continued, "Naruto!! You were just running around by yourself! Also ignored Tsukiyomi's advice to help work together with the two of you!" He shouted displeased with the outcome, "Sasuke!! You just assumed the others would get in your way.. and tried to do everything yourself. The duties are done by the team. Of course superior individual ability is important to a ninja. But what's more important.. is 'teamwork'" He began to give an example, "Individual play that disrupts the team can put your comrades in danger and even get you killed.. for example.." Kakashi placed a kunai to Sasuke's neck, "Sakura kill Naruto or Sasuke Dies!" He got off of the raven hair boy while sighing, "You see? If a hostage is taken you will have a tough choices and die. You all will be risking your lives in these duties as a shinobi."

Sensei seemed a bit down when walking towards the stone with names, "Sensei is that where heroes names are written down?" I ask him, "Yes, these are heroes recognized by the village.." he said depressingly, "Hey, hey, hey, hey! I've decided to get my name written onto the stone as a hero too!" Naruto shouted, "BAKA!!! Those are special heroes!" the blonde looked at me confused, "What kind of heroes are they?" Sensei began to continue to explain to him, "They are heroes who have fallen on duty.. It's a memorial. My friends name is also carved onto this stone... I'll give you guys one more chance, you may eat but do not give any to Naruto. I am the rules.. Got it!"he vanished leaving us to our own decisions.

Naruto's stomach growled pretty loud, "Heh! I don't need any food. I'm fine!" he says that but he really isn't, "Tsuki-Chan what do we do?" Sakura whispered while eating, "Figure it out on your own. I don't need any of you. Also feed Naruto my lunch." I walked away sitting beneath a tree relaxing in the shade.

After the fed Naruto while he is tied up, Kakashi appeared which startled Sasuke and Sakura who stood up in attacking positions. A huge smoke wind storm started in front of everyone, after clearing there was Sensei "YOU GUYS!!" everyone is scared to death besides Sasuke and I, apparently "....Pass." Kakashi said with his famous eye closed smile.

"Before anymore questions to brought up.. I'll answer them quickly. I've seen his team notebook who passed and failed, we are the first to pass, others have failed it. We did what he told us not to do. Those who break the rules and codes of the ninja world are called.. scum." I said, but Sensei brought up something else "But you know what? Those who don't take care of their comrades... are lower than scum." My eyes widened at the last thing he said.. I... I'll never care for my comrades! I'll never open up!! NEVER!!

Everyone began to leave as I stood by Naruto silently as he shouted for them to come back to untie him, "Tsukiyomi.. Will you untie me?" the blondy asked of me, I snickered, "No thanks." after that I vanished into thin air arriving at house I live at with Sensei aka daddy.. ugh.

I went inside and took a shower, several minutes later I got out of the shower to dry myself off and got dressed into a long shirt that was short-sleeve, the shirts length ended below my thighs. Yes I got panties on! Anyways... I went straight to my room and there was my father, "Hey. Listen.. You need to open up to them sooner or later." He said sternly towards me.. "Never." I pushed through him and laid down on my comfortable bed ignoring him for the rest of the night. He sighed, leaving me in peace from my room.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

27.2K 646 33
Hinata Hyuga has never had an easy life. Sure she was born into a wealthy family, but that never.cover up the emotional and physical pain. Her father...
25.4K 683 52
**COMPLETE & CURRENTLY EDITING** Kaguya Kagome lives in the Hidden Sand Village all her life. Her father was the younger brother of Baki while her mo...
308K 9.6K 58
[ Highest Ranking: #1 in Naruto ] [ Highest Ranking: #1 in Uchiha ] A will. A faculty leading to an action. A resolution. Everyone has a will, a rea...
42.9K 1.6K 58
[[COMPLETED]] Naruto Uzumaki was living his life, he had wealth, health, fame and pretty much everything like having a son and a daughter named Borut...