แดต'แดธแดธ แดฐแดตแดฑ แถ แดผแดฟ สธแดผแต | ๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“–๐“ฒ...

By usagithesailormoon

[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด... More

A/N ๐Ÿ˜Š
Prologue
Ch. 1 : The Reason
Ch. 2 : The Revelation
Ch. 3 : I Need You
Chapter 4 : Family
A/N:
Ch. 5 : The Game of Hate and Love
Ch. 6 : Friends or Enemy
Ch. 7 : Jealousy
A/N :- Break
Author's Note : Apologize
Chapter 8 : Yoongi v Namjoon
Chapter 9 : I'll Protect You
Chapter 10 : The Aftermath
Chapter 11 : Heaven or Hell
Chapter 13 : Droplets of Love
Appreciation
Chapter 14 : Justifying Love
Chapter 15 : Heliotrope The Eternal Love
Final Words ๐Ÿ’‹

Chapter 12 : The Calm Before The Storm

4K 169 45
By usagithesailormoon

*****************************************
Author's Note:

So as promised, here is the new chapter. hihihi.

*****************************************

The door is being slide open and few footsteps entered the room at the wrong time, causing the new visitors to feel flustered at what had they saw in front of them. Mouth gaped, eyes widen and they barely breathing out of shock. But later there is a happy smile curved on their face at that scene.

"Wooooahhhhhhh...."

Yoongi and Namjoon simultaneously turned their heads towards the door at the loud voice. Namjoon try to release himself from Yoongi's clasp but Yoongi seems not distracted or bothered with the presence of Jimin and Hosoek in the room, who were smirking looking at them in each other arms.

"Are we intrerupting your lovey dovey scene just now?"asked Hoseok in a teasing tone pointing his finger to Yoongi and Namjoon.

Yoongi scoffs at Hoseok while rolling his eyes. "Sort of,"he said blatantly.

Jimin and Hoseok laughed at the bold answer. Namjoon felt too embarrassed to look at Jimin and Hoseok, hiding his reddened face on Yoongi's chest while tugging on Yoongi's shirt. Yoongi has no intention whatsoever to release his grip on Namjoon, causing Namjoon to sigh feeling defeated at the stubborn boy.

Jimin peeked on Namjoon's shy face with a sheepish smile. "Nammieeeee....."called him playfully.

Namjoon glanced at Jimin for a second. "Emmm Mi-Minnie...."

"How are you today Nammie?"

Namjoon nodded shyly. "I-I'm fine..."

Jimin then turn to Yoongi who still didn't let go of Namjoon's body on his arm. "Seriously Yoongi?! You make him feeling embarass with your possesive hug. Can you please let him go? You will suffocate him to death with that tight arms on him..."said Jimin.

"Jimin, he is afraid that Namjoon will runaway if he let him go..."teased Hoseok while chuckling over Yoongi's attitude.

Yoongi loosen up his arms, looking at Namjoon whom smiling shyly at him. Yoongi also retaliates with a smile gazing at Namjoon's reddened cute face fulls of love. He is too absorb with that moment when the next second he is snapped at Hoseok and Jimin loud laughs resonates through the room.

"Yah Yoongi. I didn't even know you're deeply madly crazily loved Namjoon like this. You're possessives as fuck,"said Hoseok, still laughing feeling engross at Yoongi's current possesive act. Honestly he knows that Yoongi is someone who got really attached to something when he likes it. Once something belongs to him, he will keep it dearly as if his life was depending on it. These too of course will include Namjoon. It's not a secret anymore how much his friend had fallen in love with Namjoon. Well, it is become more obvious after the unfortunate event.

Yoongi can feels his face became hot and he knows for now that it has turn to red, like tomato red out of embarassment. Jimin looks at him sheepishly and he can hear the sound of Namjoon's heavenly giggles. Yoongi is in awe gawking at Namjoon's brighten face, beaming at him lovingly showing his signature dimples. Deep down inside of Yoongi's heart, he is grateful that Namjoon is now smiling and laughing once again. He want to cherish this happy Namjoon more than what he wanted to do. And he is thankful for Jimin and Hoseok for coming today. It's help a lot.

"Hey, I don't want to kill this happy moment, but I just want to know. What will you do about Wonhoo, Nammie?"asked Jimin suddenly out of curiosity.

Namjoon's smile faded away and he dropped his eyes on the floor, fiddling his fingers nervously. He kind of expected that people will keep asking him about Wonhoo and he need to give an absolute answer to that. Namjoon then turn his head towards Yoongi who had seated on the edge of the bed, facing him with a worried face.

Yoongi then throw a sharp glares to Jimin for a second, quite mad at the question that pop up abruptly killing the mood in the room causing the glowing light on Namjoon face to dim out. Jimin bites his lower lip, knowing that he had made a big mistake for asking that to Namjoon.

"Like you have no other time to ask that," dissed Yoongi with a stern voice.

"S-sorry Nammie...Yoongi...I-I...."uttered Jimin with a guilt.

"It's okay Minnie...."said Namjoon. He whacked Yoongi's arm but not too hard to leave any marks or even a slight pain. Just to show his discomfort at Yoongi's attitude towards Jimin. Yoongi just rolled his eyes to that, leaving Namjoon to sigh.

"I'd told Yoongi just now that...that I will not take any action against Wonhoo..."

Jimin and Hoseok frowned at Namjoon's answer and then look at Yoongi's dissatisfied expression to that. Hoseok signalling Yoongi with his eyes, asking Yoongi to leave the room and have a talk outside. Yoongi's nodded.

"Me and Hoseok will go to the cafe to buy some food. Have a chat with Jimin..."told Yoongi.

Namjoon nodded and stares at Yoongi and Hoseok figures until both of them dissappeared. He knows why Yoongi and Hoseok leave them alone in the room. It is to make him to feel comfortable to talk with Jimin. He can feel his bed squeking and turn to see Jimin had taken his seat on the edge of the bed where Yoongi was before. Jimin's facial expression is clearly confusing, still wondering the meaning of his words just now. Jimin took Namjoon's hand, interwind with his. Namjoon's hand is cold and sweating and Jimin feel his heart clenching for that.

"May I know why Nammie?"asked Jimin softly.

Namjoon slowly fake a smile. "Emm, it's a win-win situation for us Minnie. If I didn't report about Wonhoo then his father will not charge Yoongi for assault. I-I don't want Yoongi going to prison just because of me. It is my fault that he been caught in this situation. I shouldn't burdened him more, right? It's the best solution to this, right?"explained Namjoon with a shaking voice. His eyes change to red and a little bit teary, showing how he try to hold himself from crying.

Jimin tightened the grip of his hand and put his palm on Namjoon's cold cheek. "Nammie, it is not your fault. Don't blame yourself for this. Thank God that Yoongi was there for you. If not, we didn't know what that jerk will do to you. You're so vulnerable when Yoongi found you. He was so mad that he can't protect you that day, Nammie. I never saw Yoongi lost his mind like that. So, please don't say you are a burden to Yoongi. You're not, okay?"

Namjoon tears slowly falling down through his cheeks, feeling touched at Jimin's word. He try to believe what Jimin had said to him. He try to tell himself that everything happen is not his fault. But Namjoon is Namjoon. He always had the negative thought of everything. He was too scared to believe that he is worth it for someone. He was too afraid to receive all the kindness. He always feel that he is a burden that everyone need to bear.

"Nammie, please stop whatever you thinking right now. None were true. Believe in yourself and believe in us too. We all loves you. Yoongi loves you too. You know that right?"said Jimin as he can see through how Namjoon's mind is working right now. It is easy for him to read Namjoon though. He had a clear and obvious timid personality that became his trait and also weaknesses.

Namjoon nodded half heartedly, still wary of what Jimin had said to him. He knows he is stupid to think like that but he cannot mend his fragile heart just in one day. He cannot built any trust within a second even he want to. He is sceptical, he is pessimistic and not to say he is also having a low self-esteem. He has all sorts of negative vibes around him. These had accumulated through out the years and even attending therapy cannot make it dissappeared.

Jimin touched Namjoon's chin and pull it up, forcing Namjoon to look into his eyes. Jimin feels the pain in the Namjoon eyes. He try to sooth the hurt and sorrow inside Namjoon, he want to be someone that Namjoon can cry on his shoulder when he needs it. Jimin want to be the best friend ever for Namjoon.

"Shares the burden with us Nammie. Me, Yoongi and Hoseok will always stand by your side. You're precious to us. We won't leave you whatever happen. Trust us okay?"

"Minnie...." Namjoon started to sobs. He envelop Jimin's small body into his arms, feeling the warmth permeated into his own body. The warmness of a friend that he always dream off.

"Thank you Minnie...thank you for being my friend...."mumble Namjoon.

Jimin shook his head and smiles sadly. "No Nammie. Thanks to you. Thanks because after all what we had done to you, you still wanna befriend with us. We are the one that lucky to have you as a friend. Thank you..."said him while crying.

Jimin squeezed Namjoon lanky body to his as if don't want Namjoon to slip from his hand. Afraid that he will break the fragile body unintentionally. He had these huge regret fills inside his heart. The remoseful feeling for what he had done to Namjoon before.

Jimin, Hoseok and Yoongi. They had shared the same feeling. The pains that keep lingering in their heart for all the wrongdoings. Everything is clear now. All misunderstandings had dissappeared. Jaehyuk had told them everything what Wonhoo had done to Namjoon after been threaten by Yoongi to implicate him as the accomplice of Wonhoo's crime. From the middle school up to the attempted rape incident, nothing were missed out by Jaehyuk. It is hard to believe at first but they know how much misunderstanding they had against Namjoon.

They were ashamed at themselves. Yoongi was much more affected. After he saved Namjoon that day, he had made a promise to himself. To protect Namjoon and to make up all the mistakes he had done. Jimin and Hoseok will apologize later to Namjoon, confessing their misdeed.

"I'm sorry Nammie. We are sorry for everything..."uttered Jimin with a deep regret.

Namjoon shook his head. "Don't say that Jimin. You're my friend. I never hate you, never hate Hoseok. I-I love you all..."said Namjoon honestly.

Listen to that precious words making Jimin slump into a loud sobbing, hugging Namjoon body, tightened the grip and Jimin is grateful. Grateful to have such an angel to be his friend. The bestfriend. Both were drowning with their own feelings, crying in each other arms, feeling the loves and warmth, healing the broken heart.

~A week later~

Namjoon is back to school fully recovered. He is enthusiast to go to school since he can meet all his friends and not to be exeggarated, he miss school and teachers a lot. He is too excited to catch all the lessons after one week absent. Well, you can expect that from a genius who apparently the best student at the school.

This made Yoongi rolling his eyes. He don't understand what is so good about school let alone all the subjects that make his head want to explode. He hates school. That is something never changed even after been tutored by Namjoon. He just excited for him to meet with his friends Hoseok and Jimin. And now he is more thrilled to see Namjoon. His Namjoon.

Yoongi took a small steps of running when he notice a lanky figure at the school gate, walking in a slow pace. Once approaching, Yoongi wrap his arms on the shoulder, pull that body to his closer. A small yelp can be heard from that boy.

"Yah Yoongi. You'd startled me..."said him with a pouting mouth.

Yoongi laughed. Still his arms on the shoulder, ignoring all the confusing stares from other students and some of them were whispering to each other. He glanced for a second to his side, seeing the cheek had turned to red and his eyes looking down at the ground nervously.

"You always daydreaming while walking Joonie. It is easy to scare you...."tease Yoongi.

Namjoon let out a chuckles. Namjoon try to pull Yoongi's hand from his shoulder when he realized that both of them being the middle of attention among the students. Yoongi ignores Namjoon attempt and pull Namjoon's body closer to him.

"Y-yoongi...people looking at us. Let me go..."whispered Namjoon.

"Nah...I don't care. Why you should then? They can say what they wanna say to us, to you. No need to bother, I'll protect you, okay?"

Namjoon blushed at Yoongi's flirtatious word. He never knew that Yoongi can be that soft to him. Knowing Yoongi all the time before, he always grumpy and had this serious face while looking at someone. Never smiles except in front of Jimin and Hoseok. He is a reserved guy. He keeps everything to himself. Having these changes because of him, Namjoon is flustered.

"Hey lovebirds!!"

Namjoon and Yoongi turn their back at the loud voice and saw Jimin and Hoseok approaching them with a grin on the face. Yoongi tsked at Jimin childish act while Namjoon feeling more embarrass at the call just now.

They are lovebirds now, right? Can I call 'us' that?

"Nammieeeee...good morninggggg..." said Jimin playfully and pinching Namjoon's red cheek.

Namjoon's chuckling at that. "Morning Minnie..."

"Why you always used that tone for Namjoon babe? You make me jealous,"said Hoseok.

Jimin glance at Hoseok. "Seriously Seokie? I did that to you too right?"

Hoseok pouting. "Not as cheeky as what you did to Namjoon."

"Ho-hoseok...Jimin have no intention to do that. I'm sorry if you feel uncomfortable..."interrupt Namjoon, feeling guilty when Jimin and Hoseok started to bickering because of him.

Jimin and Hoseok look at Namjoon instantaneously with amusement. Seeing the worried face of Namjoon, both of them let out a loud laughs and Yoongi chuckles at innocent Namjoon.

"Nammie...Hoseok just teasing me. No need to worry. You're too cuteeeeee" said Jimin and bolt up to Namjoon, hugging the confused Namjoon causing both if them to stumble backwards out of the effect.

"B-but Minnie...Hoseok..."

Jimin push Namjoon's body a little bit, put bothnof his hands on Namjoon's shoulder, "Nammie, you're too sensitive. We just playing around, okay?" Jimin winked.

"Yup Namjoon. Don't worry, I'm not mad or jealous. Jimin always like this when he likes someone. Clingy all the time..." explained Hoseok while grabbing Jimin's shoulder, hugging his boyfriend.

Namjoon frowned his eyebrows staring at Jimin and Hoseok one by one, grinning their teeth at him. Yoongi who is aware the confusion on Namjoon face also reach out the broad shoulder, clasp and pull it into his body with a smile.

"Namjoon don't do that face if you don't want me to kiss you in public,"threat Yoongi.

Namjoon gasped at Yoongi and spontaneously hide his mouth with both hand, afraid that Yoongi's will walk the talk. Jimin and Hoseok were shocked to at the brazen attitude of Yoongi before smirking at him. Yoongi just showed his smug face, sort of proud at his own words.

"Lets go the rooftop!"said Yoongi.

Namjoon is startled. "W-wait! We have class Yoongi..."

"Skip it. Go after the lunchbreak!"

"But...but I never skip..."

"Then do it for the first time!"

Namjoon can't even object to Yoongi's motion when Yoongi dragged his hand heading to the rooftop, the place where Yoongi and the others always loitering at school. Jimin and Hoseok follows suit with laughed echoed through the corridor, ignoring all the stares and whispering. For them, it is odd how Namjoon is now together with the gang that used to bully him. And what is more flattering is that how Yoongi is without hesitation showing his fondness against Namjoon.

Is it some sort of new type of bullying? Did Yoongi really loves that faggot? Did Jimin and Hoseok really considered Namjoon as friend? Or did they had planned something to ruin Namjoon later?

They can think whatever they want to think. They can create their own conspiracy or gossips around the school. Either Yoongi, Jimin or Hoseok ever bother to explain or to be mad of. This beautiful moment shall not be disturbed with any negatives thought of anybody. They only want to treasure this peaceful and precious time with Namjoon. They have to make up all the wrongdoings with more and more laughs and smiles. They want to give all the loves that Namjoon deserved. For them, today is the day where Namjoon is the most important person in their life.

And who knows what they have today will be gone tomorrow.

This moment might be the calm before the storm. Life is cruel right?

*****************************************
Author's Note (Again):-

Idiom : the calm before the storm

Meaning : A period of peace before a disturbance or crisis

Well this is a glimpse for you to be prepared what will comes next :)
*****************************************

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

164K 8.3K 26
๐™‹๐™ž๐™˜๐™ฉ๐™ช๐™ง๐™š ๐™‹๐™š๐™ง๐™›๐™š๐™˜๐™ฉ, ๐™ฉ๐™๐™š ๐™ฃ๐™š๐™ฌ๐™š๐™จ๐™ฉ ๐™œ๐™–๐™ข๐™š. ๐˜ผ๐™›๐™ฉ๐™š๐™ง ๐™– ๐™›๐™š๐™ฌ ๐™ข๐™ค๐™ฃ๐™ฉ๐™๐™จ ๐™ค๐™› ๐™ž๐™ฉ'๐™จ ๐™ง๐™š๐™ก๐™š๐™–๐™จ๐™š, ๐™ž๐™ฉ ๐™—๐™š๐™˜๐™–๐™ข๐™š ๐™– ๐™—๐™ž...
3.2K 252 15
๐˜ฎ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ง๐˜ฆ ๐˜ธ๐˜ข๐˜ด ๐˜ง๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜ข๐˜ญ๐˜ญ๐˜บ ๐˜ญ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฌ๐˜ช๐˜ฏ๐˜จ ๐˜ถ๐˜ฑ. ๐˜ช ๐˜ฉ๐˜ข๐˜ฅ ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ซ๐˜ฐ๐˜ฃ. ๐˜ต๐˜ฉ๐˜ฆ ๐˜ฑ๐˜ฆ๐˜ณ๐˜ง๐˜ฆ๐˜ค๐˜ต ๐˜ฎ๐˜ข๐˜ฏ. ๐˜ค๐˜ฐ๐˜ณ๐˜ฏ๐˜ฆ๐˜ญ๐˜ช๐˜ข ๐˜ด๐˜ต๏ฟฝ...
162K 4.5K 36
"...แต€แดดแดฑแดฟแดฑ แดตหข แดบแดผ แดดแดฌแดพแดพแตž แดฑแดบแดฐแดตแดบแดณ แตแดบแต€แดตแดธ แดต หขแดฌแดตแดฐ หขแดผ..." ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ : -๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ- ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ : 26/05/2018 ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ : ยฉ๏ธ 2โƒฃ0โƒฃ1โƒฃ8โƒฃ ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฆ๏ฟฝ...
249K 5.9K 109
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ แด›แดกแด ส™แดสs แดกสœแด สŸแดแด แด‡แด… แด‡แด€แด„สœ แดแด›สœแด‡ส€ sษชษดแด„แด‡ แด›สœแด‡ส แดกแด‡ส€แด‡ แด‹ษชแด…s แด€ษด แดœษดษดแด‡แด„แด‡ssแด€ส€ส sแด‡วซแดœแด‡สŸ แด›แด แดส า“ษชส€sแด› ษชษดsแด›แด€ษขส€แด€แด ส™แดแดแด‹ :)