แดต'แดธแดธ แดฐแดตแดฑ แถ แดผแดฟ สธแดผแต | ๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“–๐“ฒ...

By usagithesailormoon

[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด... More

A/N ๐Ÿ˜Š
Prologue
Ch. 1 : The Reason
Ch. 2 : The Revelation
Ch. 3 : I Need You
Chapter 4 : Family
A/N:
Ch. 5 : The Game of Hate and Love
Ch. 6 : Friends or Enemy
Ch. 7 : Jealousy
A/N :- Break
Author's Note : Apologize
Chapter 8 : Yoongi v Namjoon
Chapter 9 : I'll Protect You
Chapter 10 : The Aftermath
Chapter 12 : The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 13 : Droplets of Love
Appreciation
Chapter 14 : Justifying Love
Chapter 15 : Heliotrope The Eternal Love
Final Words ๐Ÿ’‹

Chapter 11 : Heaven or Hell

4.5K 203 70
By usagithesailormoon

~Yoongi POV~

Home Sweet Home.

For 18 years of living in that small house he didn't know whether he can called his house like that. His mother left him alone. She just can't bear to live with a man who basically drink alcohol like a plain water. The time where he was drunk are more than the time he was sober up. It's hard to communicate, and if it is happened usually ended with some violent. The victims then will be his mother and himself. Not to say that he is still an innocent child at that time but his father's judgment had clouded with alcohol in his bloodvein so that he can't even differentiate where is the toilet and the kitchen are, let alone his own son.

The beating, the cursing, the alcohols, the beer were all that Yoongi can ever remembered about his father while growing up. His mother's crying basically can be heard almost everyday. And of course all the neighbours heard the commotion too. Well it is indeed obvious with all the screaming, wailing, yelling and the beating. What they do? Nothing. They don't wanna meddled in into someone marriage life. They did not want to involve in any police investigation or court procedure if they were to do it. No help at all. Even a single call to the community service also none. They were just keep quite. Looking with sympetathic and feared eyes when his father loosing his mind and start to beat his mother and him brutally.

It was that one night after the most violent assault he ever remembered, where his mother's bruising, broken nose and fingers, face full of purple colours and he himself been smacked on the face causing his nose to bleed. He was asleep. He had slept soundly in his bed, didn't heard any noise or whatsoever movement. The next morning, his father was cursing, a loud bang of some things been threw away, shattered glasses were all over the house. He was too scared to go downstairs to check on his father. Afraid that his father will beat him again.

His room is awkwardly quite. His eyes were looking for the silhouette of his thin mother. None. He can't even find any smell of his mother cologne that she really likes. His tiny footstep wavering at the empty room and he noticed the wardrobe is slightly opened. His heart skip a beating. The wardrobe is half empty. The only clothes left was his. Yoongi then come to his knowledge, fully understand the reason of his father's rage on the downstair. Yoongi knows now that his mother will never comeback. His mother had left him. His mother didn't want him anymore. He was 8 years old then. But he didn't shed a single tears. He was too broken to do that.

Yoongi look at his father drunk body at the couch with so much despair. He has no regret at all when his wife left them. He dont even feel that he need to repent or to change his life better. He just keep consuming the alcohol non stop like there is no tomorrow.

Stupid old man!

Yoongi is appalled when he sees his father's eyes widely opened and looking at him intensely. He try to sit but his body was sluggish, the effect of the remaining alcohols in his veins.

"Gimme m-money!" said him with slurred unclear voice.

"What for?"

"I need to buy the beer of course. Can't you see that all the stocks are gone?" said his father annoyingly pointing at the scattered tins of beer of various brand on the floor and coffee table.

Yoongi rolled his eyes. "I don't have any money. I don't even working my ass and if I ever have money I wiill not give it to you. Just get your ass out the house and find damn job if you wanna keep drinking!"

"Yah you disgraceful son. How dare you to talk to me like that. I'm your father!"

"Then act like one!"

Yoongi has no heart or time to argue with his father today. He need to go to the hospital to see Namjoon. He had promised Namjoon to pay a visit today after school. Partly because he want to see Namjoon, and partly is because he need to keep the tutoring session for his exam later on. Mr Baek need a report from Namjoon. Well, he did know about Namjoon's condition and his whereabout but that stupid teacher just don't give a damn to that. He just want to keep the class position on the leaderboard.

Why the adults always act like a jerk?

His father grab his hand roughly when he try to get out from the house, causing Yoongi to stumble a little bit. Yoongi hissed annoyingly and pull his hand from his father's tight hand.

"Don't you dare to walk out from me like that Yoongi!! I need money. Now."

"And do I supposed to give a fuck about that? Like I said, I dont have any money to give to you..."said Yoongi, gritted teeth to hold himself from throw a fit against his father.

"I know where you keeps all the money. Just give me the damn money asshole!!"

Yoongi's father had lost his patience dealing with the stubborn Yoongi. He snatched Yoongi's backpack and started to search for any amount money available. He knows Yoongi had hidden it somewhere. His son had received some scholarship from the community service for his schooling. He knows Yoongi had that money. Yoongi just acted like a brat refusing to do so.

Yoongi had enough of the bullshit. He loot back his beg roughly causing the father fall on the floor, knocking his head on the edge of the coffee table. His forehead had a small cut with blood. The old man look at Yoongi furiously which he is aware there is not a single guilt on his son's face for what had he done to him.

"You son of bitch!!!" shrieked him with anger. He wakes up and strikes in the direction of Yoongi who just moves a step to leave the house. He grabbed Yoongi on the collar and without mercy he punched Yoongi's face. Hard. Yoongi who is unable to dodge at the sudden action, fell on the floor with severe pain on his cheek and lips. Yoongi touch the corner of his lips and there is blood on his finger. He glared at his father with despair.

"The bitch is you!" said Yoongi with teary eyes and run from the house, away from his father. He hates him. He hates his mother. He hates his life. He hates his house. He hates how miserable his life is.

This is hell!

~Namjoon POV~

Namjoon eyes were on the door like each 10 seconds. He is restless on his hospital bed. He is bored with the white room with no colourful wallpaper or even a nice picture. He is annoyed at the IV dripped that still attached on his forearm. Everything in the hospital makes him more sicker. He didn't feel that he is getting better by laying on the bed like that everyday. He is bored to death.

Namjoon flipped his notebook roughly, don't even focused on what had written in there. His eyes once again glancing on the door, hoping there is someone will open it and fill in his emptiness. That someone whom he is eagerly want to see. That someone whom had promised to come to visit him today. That someone whom had gives him warmth and secured in his hand. That someone whom looking at him with his gummy smile. That someone whom had makes his night become longer and he is missing that person so bad that he think he will just run away from the hospital just to hug that special boy.

But, of course Seokjin will be frantically searching for him calling the police, SWAT or even FBI. Well, Seokjin always exaggerated that way. He do wonder how Taehyung actually coped with his brother crazy act. But Taehyung also had something crazy though. Namjoon still can't forget the image had Taehyung displayed on their first meeting.

Namjoon giggles by himself. Feeling funny at Taehyung weird behaviour at that time. He kind of reserved himself since Namjoon stayed with him and Seokjin. Maybe feeling shy to act like that again in his presence. He feel sorry for Seokjin at some point since they cannot act as a couple when he is around in the apartment.

"What are you thinking Joonie?"

Namjoon startled causing him to yelp when he notice it is Seokjin, looking at him frown on his face.

"Shit! You scared me hyung!"

"Language Joonie..."

"Oppps...sorry hyung...."said Namjoon putting his hand on the mouth.

Seokjin smile and ruffles Namjoon's hair lovingly. Namjoon reply with a weak smile. Not as wider as usual but Seokjin is relieved that Namjoon is slowly back to his normal self. He still feeling scared at some time, having few nightmares while sleeping but at least he did not need any sleeping pills for the third day his staying on the hospital.

Seokjin is glad that Namjoon is more calm and have not contracted with any panick attack, not like on his first day. It's painful to watch him like that, the same as two years ago. When everything seems to be fine, that Wonhoo jerk had dragged his precious brother into the darkness again. That bastard!

"Hyung..."

Seokjin stared on Namjoon.

"When can i go home? I-I don't want to stay here.. I-I want to go to the school..."

Seokjin sighed. "Let me ask Dr Park first ok? For now we still need to make sure you are fine Joonie. Maybe you are feeling healthier right now, but I just need to confirm that you are really okay..."

Namjoon fiddles his fingers nerveously. His eyes on his hand. He knows Seokjin is worried. He knows Seokjin's concerned for his mental health rather than the physical. He used to be depressed before. Of course if referring to the current situation, it's not on his side to argue with Seokjin. And to be honest he is still scarred. He is still have the panick attacks whenever someone stranger come to his room even a doctor. That is why, he only be treated by Dr Park and Nurse Choi at Seokjin request.

"Kim Namjoon!"

Both Seokjin and Namjoon startled and instantly turned to the door. They gasped when they aware who is the figure that standing on the door with an expensive suits with a stern and serious face. Seokjin hold Namjoon's hand firmly, feeling his brother's hand now too cold and shivering.

That tall figure approaching both of them and standing on the edge of the bed looking at Namjoon sternly ignoring Seokjin. He has no business whatsoever with that insolent disgraceful son of him.

"I heard what had happen from Mr Lee. I came here as soon as i get off the plane Namjoon. And I realized that you had stayed with stranger when I am away. Have you even considered to discuss this matter with me first before moving out?"

Namjoon bites his lower lip until he can feel it started to bleed. His body trembling and he can feel his foreheard started to sweat profusely. The grip of Seokjin hand also tighten and he knows his brother trying to give him the strength.

"I had instructed Mr Lee to pick up your belongings at the apartment. Once discharged you will coming home to our mansion..."

Namjoon tilt his head with a shocked face. His eyes on his father. Tears started to fill his eyes. He want to stay with Seokjin. He want to be with Taehyung. He want to lives with Seokjin and Taehyung. He want to object his father's instruction, but his voice stucked on his throat. He is too scared to do that.

"About Wonhoo. I had discussed with President Choi. We come to an agreement to settle this amicably, to avoid any scandal. Well looking at how bad he is injured because of your friend, i guess it is a win-win situation. He will not press charged Min Yoongi if we didn't report his son. I already settled this with President Choi so no more fuss about this thing..."

"What the hell are you talking about??" Seokjin just snapped at his father's words. He can't be a silent bystander in the room to listen to all the bullshit that his father had said to Namjoon. His eyes glared at the man unwavered, without any fear or whatsoever. He is really pissed off.

Namjoon was shocked at Seokjin's rage and grab at the arm of his white lab coat, feeling intimidated at the commotion between Seokjin and their father. He shook the coat signalling at Seokjin to stop from arguing with their father. But Seokjin is too mad that he missed it and he just too stubborn to do so if he did realized about that.

Mr Kim looked at Seokjin without batting his eyes. Straightly eyeing Seokjin from head to toe out of dismay. He never come to an agremeent with his oldest son since the beginning. They have no common interest in all aspects. Feeling dissappointed at Seokjin's choice to become a doctor rather than helping him in the family business, he disowned Seokjin, disapproved whatever Seokjin said and he just cut the ties mercilessly. They have not met each other almost 5 years and Seokjin is still a brat.

"You have no rights to interfere Mr Seokjin. You are an outsider. I can decide whatsoever I think is the best for my son here..."said Mr Kim while pointing at Namjoon.

Seokjin scoffs at his estranged father. "And you think it is the best to let go of that jerk who try to rape Joonie??"

"It's not a rape yet. Merely an assault..."

Seokjin eyes widen at his father ignorant remarks. His blood is boiling. Seokjin almost lost his patience and he is ready to stand up for Namjoon's right today. He will not let that cruel business minded man to treat Namjoon like that.

Hell no!

"I will not let that jerk got away with this. You and that President Choi can just go to hell for whatsoever agreement you made. Me and Joonie will proceed with legal actions. I will not let that stupid Choi's family treat Namjoon as a faggot here. Never!"said Seokjin. Determined. He has no fear to face his father or the consequences on the future. He will not let his father treat Namjoon some sort of property.

"Your opinion here is invalid..."dismissed Mr Kim, uncompromising with Seokjin's idea whatsoever.

Mr Kim just ignored Seokjin and approached the trembling body of Namjoon. His hand still gripping at Seokjin's coat. Shivering. His eyes wavering on the floor, don't even have courage to look at his father.

"Kim Namjoon, is it clear for you?"asked Mr Kim serious.

Namjoon immediately nodded out of fear. He knows Seokjin will mad at him. They had discussed about this. Seokjin will lodge a police report against Wonhoo and Jaehyuk. Seokjin will make Wonhoo to pay for his sinful crime. Seokjin had contacted his friend whom worked as prosecutor, had further elaborated the procedure to take against Wonhoo. Seokjin will hate him now when he has no courage to object his father's command.

"Joonie yah, don't be afraid. No need for you to listen to him. You can make your own decision. Joonie yah, we discussed about this right? I'll be here for you. Always..."coaxed Seokjin. His hand on Namjoon's shoulder, trying to calm his brother's feeling. He didn't want to pressure Namjoon at the moment. But at the same time he didn't want Namjoon to make a wrong decision in his life.

The tears that he had hold for a while, slowly falling down through his cheeks. He is sobbing now thinking how he is trapped in the middle. He want to do what had Seokjin asked him to do, but at the same time he is too afraid to go against their father. He is not Seokjin. He has no dream, don't even dare to dream too. Everything had been arranged by their father since they were small. He need to obey all the orders and lived the life that their father wanted for him.

"I-I....dont.."sobs Namjoon, barely can uttered a word as his body is shaking and he is too scared to speak.

"Kim Namjoon. I had decided. No need to discuss further. Besides, I need to preserve the future collaboration with President Choi company for our sake. I don't want just because of this small problem, we lose billions of profits. Understand?," cut Mr Kim, without any chances for Namjoon to tell him his thought about it.

"What???Small problem? Are you kidding me? He almost got raped for god sake! That boy left nasty marks on his body, smack his face, punch his ribs. He fainted at the alley alone with blood on his face! And if not that Yoongi boy, the situation will be more worst than this. What kind of father are you??" raged Seokjin. His red eyes stared at his father, furiated at the shallow mind of him. How could him talk like that in front of Namjoon?

"H-hyung...? Hyung? Please..." Namjoon tighten his grip on Seokjin arm, try to prevent Seokjin from arguing with their father.

"Don't you dare to talk to me like that Seokjin. I am your fath...."

"No you not Mr Kim. You disowned me. I'm not belong to you. And I won't allowed you to treat Namjoon as your property. He is not. He is my brother, I will protect him as I wish."

"Hyung....don't..."

"Kim Seokjin!!!"

"You can do whatever you want to do with that Choi or your stupid company or your worthless money. But not Namjoon. He's staying with me. He is not going anywhere especially with you..."

Mr Kim gives a murderous stare to Seokjin. He never thought Seokjin will be that brave to go against him. He looks at Namjoon who had cried along the confrontation between him and Seokjin. He noticed how closed Namjoon and Seokjin now. More closer than before. Namjoon looks afraid. He don't even turn to him as the father. Not even smile ever curved on his face.

"I have the power to stop you from whatever you wanna do Seokjin..."

Seokjin tsked mockingly at his father. "Like I care..."

Mr Kim glance at his watch on the wrist before turn to Seokjin and Namjoon interchangeably. He has no time to continue the bickering as he need to attend an important meeting at the company.

"You can do as you want right now, I have no time to play with you. But Namjoon...."

Namjoon rise his head looking at his father with wavering teary eyes.

"You will do as what I want you to do. No excuse, no objection. That's an order...."

Seokjin want to say something to his father when he just abruptly left the room leaving Seokjin and Namjoon stunned. It was too overwhelming to comprehend at one time. Too much input and too much things had said. Seokjin felt his leg became jelly. He dumped his back on the chair roughly. He literally can feel his soul had left his body.

"H-hyung...."

Seokjin turned his eyes towards Namjoon. Seokjin immediately stand up and sit on the edge of the bed, embraced Namjoon on a tight hug. And instantenously Namjoon is crying loudly on his chest. Letting out all his sorrow and pain that had burdened him all along. Seokjin too had let his tears rolling down to his cheeks. Feeling the same pain as Namjoon.

"I'm here Joonie yah. I will protect you. Don't be afraid. Just do what your heart wants. Don't bother about father. He can't forced you anything. I promise I'll help you...."

Seokjin hand circling on Namjoon's back, while the other hand patting on the hair, consoling the broken Namjoon.

"I-I don't want to go back home hyung. I want to live with you and Tae-hyung. I don't want to be alone anymore. I don't want..I don't want..."

"Shhh...I know...I know Joonie.."

"Hyung, am I that useless?"

Seokjin released his arms and push Namjoon's body to look at his face. Seokjin gazed at his brother lovingly. He cupped both cheeks and rub the tears away with his thumbs while shook his head.

"Yah Joonie. Don't say like that. You are important to me. You are my precious brother. I love you okay..."

"Father hates me right? He will not consider me as his son anymore right? I had let him down right?" asked Namjoon sadly, almost choked with his own saliva. His tears won't stop and his body still trembling.

"Whatever he said to you, none were true. Believe in me. I will always be on your side Joonie..."

Namjoon nodded half heartedly. His father is not someone that you can easily messed with. He did have the power to make his plan success according to his way. He will not tolerate anyone who try to intrude his mission in business. He hates people who disobey him. He will not hesitate to set aside such people in his life. He will keep forward, no one can be a hindrance even his own son.

This is too hard to bear. This is too hard to breath. This is too hard to cope with. This is too hard to handle. This life is too cruel for him. His fragile heart are not made for this world.

This is hell.

~Author's POV~

Unknown to Seokjin and Namjoon, whom still drowning on their own emotion after the hot encounter with their father, there was a figure standing outside the room, leaning on the wall listened to all the confrontation. And his heart is hurting as much as what Namjoon and Seokjin feel right now.

Seokjin closed the door slowly with a heavy heart. He startled a bit after realized that there is someone outside the room. He looks with agaped on his mouth. His eyebrows frowned.

"Is he okay?"

Seokjin sighed before nodded. "Sort of. He kind a weary but he is okay. Just go and see him and accompany him as long as you can. He need that. He needs you..."

He bowed his head before heading in. Seokjin curves a smile and relieved that there is someone to be with Namjoon at this moment. He wanted to do it himself but he need to start his round duty at the wards. Works always be the biggest obstacles in life. Seokjin sighed.

When he entered the room, Namjoon is resting with his body leaning on the headboard of the bed. His eyes closed but he can cleary see the wet eyelashes and his puffy cheeks. His heart hurt.

"Namjoon?"

Namjoon opened his eyes right away at the familiar voice. His eyes turn into crescent with a smile. Feeling happy with the presence.

"Yoongi..."

Yoongi replies to the smile with a wider smile too. He tooks his seat on the chair at the bedside.

"How are you today?"asked Yoongi.

"I'm fine. How about y....Oh my God! Yoongi what happen to your face???"shrieked Namjoon when he notice the bruise on Yoongi's face. His palms stroking the cheeks with concerned.

Yoongi is flustered with Namjoon's reaction before he shook his head. "I'm fine Namjoon. This is nothing. Just the usual things happen. Well, you know..."

Namjoon exhales his breath heavily. Understand what is Yoongi trying to say to him. Of course if you are living together with an alcoholic and abusive father, some beating is unavoidable. But still, it is a worrisome for Namjoon. Yoongi might be end up seriously injured if he let this happen again. He need to do something about his father. Report to the police or just left the house.

"You look paler Namjoon. Are you sure you are okay?"

Namjoon nodded. "Yes I am. Just that...emmm..lot of things happen for me to handle right now. I'm not good in handling my emotion...you know..."

Yoongi gazed at Namjoon with sad eyes. He knows how hard Namjoon's life is. He might be having a moderate life with minimal expenses that come with an abusive drunk father and that life is hell. But there is no exception to Namjoon also. He is rich, like crazy rich. His father is a millionaire but he is still not happy and having a depression to deal of. Namjoon's father also intolerable. He didn't know how Namjoon's deal with his father for the whole his life, controlling everything and he even only can breath if his father allowed to. Ironically.

"I-I decide not to press charge Wonhoo..."

Yoongi's eyes widen at Namjoon words. "Why?"asked him even he did know the reason behind it.

"Emm...If I don't do it then they will not charge you for assaulting Wonhoo..."

"What the hell Namj...."

Yoongi shut his mouth immediately when he notice Namjoon's eyes started to fill with water again. Yoongi let out a long sigh of despair. Rather than anger, it is more on guilt that possessed him right now. Guilty that Namjoon need to save his ass and to set aside his problem. It makes Yoongi more furious at Wonhoo and Namjoon's father.

How come they bargain something like this? That jerk tried to rape Namjoon for God sake!

"I-Im sorry Yoongi. I had dragged you into my problem. I had become a burden to everyone. I had..."

Namjoon's rambling cut short when suddenly Yoongi had hugged him tightly. Namjoon too shocked to react to the abrupt acts of Yoongi. He can hear Yoongi's heart beating. Faster and loud, like his.

"Please don't say that Namjoon. He deserved it. He has no right to do that to you. He is the real jerk. Don't blame yourself for what I had done to him. It is my pleasure to teach him a lesson for touching you..."

Namjoon silently moves his hand to Yoongi waist and hugged the warm body. Namjoon press his head on Yoongi's chest, closing the eyes and enjoying the beautiful moment. He wish that this moment will never fade away and the time will stop and freezed so that he can enjoy this moment longer. Namjoon feel safe and loved.

Yoongi pull off his tight embrace, cupping Namjoon's face with both hand causing the sick boy became more reddish and the eyes wavering gazing the same brown orbs in front of him. Heart is thumping louder. Both were nervously awkward and when Yoongi peck Namjoon's lips for a second, Namjoon was too shocked to react. His lips slightly parted and the eyes blinking rapidly.

Yoongi is feeling amused at the reaction but he finds it too cute and he smiles showing his gummy making Namjoon in awe as it is for the first time he had seen that boy smiling that beautiful to him, for him only. And Namjoon retaliate towards the smile, flashing his signature dimple smiles as deep as he can, leaving Yoongi astonished as he always wanted for that boy to give him that special smile to him. And it is worth waiting.

Yoongi put his armed around Namjoon again, leading Namjoon to put his head on the broad chest of Yoongi with an ease feeling without any hatred nor wrath. Yoongi and Namjoon relished themselves in the embrace of each other without any words. Their feeling are one. Their hearbeat playing the same rhythm. Their bodies glued together for a long time for what they can ever remember. And their inner voice are whispering the same thing at the same time.

And

This is heaven.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

71.4K 2.9K 45
โ€ž สฐแต’หขแต‰แต’แต แต’สทโฟหข แตƒ หขแต‰หฃ หขแต—แต’สณแต‰ โฑโฟ หขแต’สฐแต’ , สธแต’แต’โฟแตโฑ สทแตƒโฟแต—หข แตƒ แตโฑแถ แต— แถ แต’สณ สฐโฑหข แต‡แต’สธแถ สณโฑแต‰โฟแตˆ โ€ž
27.6K 2.4K 68
โ™ก ๏ธŽ๐—ฎ ๐˜€๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ ๐—ผ๐—ณ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—ฝ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ต๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐˜ ๐˜€๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฟ๐—ถ๐—ฒ๐˜€ โ™ก๏ธŽ ๐—น๐—ฒ๐˜๐˜€ ๐—ต๐—ฎ๐˜ƒ๐—ฒ ๐˜€๐—ผ๐—บ๐—ฒ ๐˜๐—ฒ๐—ฎ ๐—ฎ๐—ป๐—ฑ ๐˜๐—ผ๐—ฎ๐˜€๐˜ ๐˜„๐—ถ๐˜๐—ต ๐˜€๐˜๐—ฟ๐—ฎ๐˜„๐—ฏ๐—ฒ๐—ฟ๐—ฟ๐˜† ๐—ท๐—ฎ๏ฟฝ...
162K 4.5K 36
"...แต€แดดแดฑแดฟแดฑ แดตหข แดบแดผ แดดแดฌแดพแดพแตž แดฑแดบแดฐแดตแดบแดณ แตแดบแต€แดตแดธ แดต หขแดฌแดตแดฐ หขแดผ..." ๐Ÿ…๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…€๐Ÿ…„๐Ÿ„ด๐Ÿ…‚๐Ÿ…ƒ : -๐‚๐‹๐Ž๐’๐„๐ƒ- ๐Ÿ†‚๐Ÿ†ƒ๐Ÿ…ฐ๐Ÿ†๐Ÿ†ƒ : 26/05/2018 ๐Ÿ…ด๐Ÿ…ฝ๐Ÿ…ณ : ยฉ๏ธ 2โƒฃ0โƒฃ1โƒฃ8โƒฃ ๐”ฒ๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ค๐”ฆ๐”ฑ๐”ฅ๐”ข๐”ฐ๐”ž๐”ฆ๏ฟฝ...
28.7K 1.5K 44
แด€ sแด›แดส€ส แดา“ แด€ ส™แดส แดกสœแด แดษดสŸส สœแดแด˜แด‡s า“แดส€ แด€ สœแด€แด˜แด˜ส แด‡ษดแด…ษชษดษข สœแด‡ แดแด€ส ษดแด‡แด แด‡ส€ ษขแด‡แด› sแด สœแด‡ แด‡ษดแด…s แดœแด˜ แด…แด‡แด…ษชแด„แด€แด›ษชษดษข สœษชs แด…ษชแด€ส€ส แด›แด แด€ษดแดแด›สœแด‡ส€ ส™แดส สœแด‡ sแดแดษด า“แด€สŸสŸs ษชษด สŸแดแด แด‡ แดกษชแด›สœ