แดต'แดธแดธ แดฐแดตแดฑ แถ แดผแดฟ สธแดผแต | ๐“๐“ช๐“ถ๐“–๐“ฒ...

By usagithesailormoon

[UNDER MAJOR EDITING] โ˜…ๅฝก ๐Ÿ…’๐Ÿ…ž๐Ÿ…œ๐Ÿ…Ÿ๐Ÿ…›๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…ฃ๐Ÿ…”๐Ÿ…“ ๅฝกโ˜… โ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ ๐˜ด๐˜ฉ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ญ๐˜ฅ ๐˜ฅ๐˜ช๐˜ฆ! ๐˜ ๐˜ฐ๐˜ถ๐˜ณ ๐˜ฆ๐˜น๐˜ช๐˜ด๐˜ต๐˜ข๐˜ฏ๐˜ค๐˜ฆ ๐˜ช๐˜ด... More

A/N ๐Ÿ˜Š
Prologue
Ch. 1 : The Reason
Ch. 2 : The Revelation
Ch. 3 : I Need You
Chapter 4 : Family
A/N:
Ch. 5 : The Game of Hate and Love
Ch. 6 : Friends or Enemy
Ch. 7 : Jealousy
A/N :- Break
Author's Note : Apologize
Chapter 8 : Yoongi v Namjoon
Chapter 10 : The Aftermath
Chapter 11 : Heaven or Hell
Chapter 12 : The Calm Before The Storm
Chapter 13 : Droplets of Love
Appreciation
Chapter 14 : Justifying Love
Chapter 15 : Heliotrope The Eternal Love
Final Words ๐Ÿ’‹

Chapter 9 : I'll Protect You

4.3K 225 56
By usagithesailormoon

Namjoon walking alone on the sideways slowly with heavy heart. It's been a week he had avoided Yoongi at school. He try his best not to bump with Yoongi outside the class or cafeteria. Even in the class he keep looking at his notebook and concentrate on the lecture, not glancing against Yoongi on his side. He still didn't proceed with the tutoring, feeling too humiliate to do so after the commotion.

After he blatantly confessed to Yoongi, Namjoon feel embarass to confront Yoongi. He didn't know why at that time he have enough courage to do that. He just feel that he can't hold any longer his feeling, especially when Yoongi misunderstood Seokjin is his boyfriend.

He knows Yoongi will hate him more now. Arghhh why did he said like that to Yoongi? He's going to kill me for sure. It's hard to avoid Yoongi at school especially when they are classmates. But he did notice Yoongi also seems try to avoid him. He didn't even look at him with his murderous stares.

He's really mad at me right? Hmmm...

He had a brief conversation with Jimin yesterday. Jimin asking his real feeling for Yoongi. Namjoon has no intention to hide his feeling since he already told Yoongi before. Well he did said he likes Yoongi instead of love. But it is something right? Jimin told him how Yoongi regret what had happen at his house before and want to apologize. But Namjoon is too afraid to confront Yoongi. He feared that there will be more misunderstanding if he try to face him now. He need to brace himself first, to find the courage to appear in front of Yoongi and confess his feeling again. For now, he is too nervous to do that.

Without any confrontation between them, both were avoiding each other secretly which is mostly for Namjoon. Namjoon almost got a heart attack once when he get out from the toilet then Yoongi was just at the door. Looking nervously at Yoongi who actually flustered to see Namjoon in the toilet, what Namjoon can think at the moment was to run away. Run without looking at his back, afraid that Yoongi will chase him. Lucky that he run too fast that Yoongi can't catch him up. As he belief so.

Stupid me! Hmm maybe I need to change school again...

"Well..well..looks who is here..."

Namjoon's leg come to a halt. He's stepping backward with anxious. His heart thumping loudly looking at the figure in front of him. For the first time, he regret that Seokjin can't fetch him today since he had to attend some conference at his hospital.

Shit! I should take another road at least! Or just called taxi to pick me up in front of school gate. But no, he decide to take public transport. Silly me!

"The most popular guy in our school..."

Namjoon eyes piercing towards Wonhoo annoyingly. Wonhoo smirks disgust Namjoon. His friend Jaehyuk also grinning at him. Namjoon despise both of them. They were deliberately teasing and jerking him. It is not new to him. This had happened since middle school. He knows Wonhoo longer than that, since birth not to be exeggarated. Don't be surprised. Their family knows each other before his existence in this world and it was related to business. As such, he knows Wonhoo is a jerk as long as he can ever remember.

"How is it Joonie yah, being popular in this new school?" asked Wonhoo playfully. Jaehyuk laughed looking at Wonhoo. Feeling funny at Namjoon's current situation.

Namjoon scoffs. He knows Wonhoo had spreading the rumors about him. Nothing new to that also. That guy just practically the biggest jerk in this world. Namjoon didn't want to ever bother to what Wonhoo did. He always ignored, and he is doing the same. Wonhoo can do whatever he wanna do as he is pleased.

Ignoring Wonhoo, Namjoon try to leave stepping forwards but been stopped by a hand of angry Wonhoo. Namjoon retaliate Wonhoo gaze feeling slightly annoyed at Wonhoo childish antics.

"Why? Are you too eager to go back home to fuck your boyfriend?"

"Stop it Wonhoo. What is wrong with you? I don't have any problem with you but why you keep pestering me..."said Namjoon. Annoyed.

Wonhoo laughed. "Yah Joonie, I thought you don't want to talk to me anymore..."

Namjoon rolls his eyes. He's startled when Wonhoo suddenly dragged him to the nearby alleyway and pinned him on the wall harshly. He can see from the corner of his eyes Jaehyuk were standing quiet far from both of them. Giving space to Wonhoo and Namjoon or just to guard the place in case someone will approaching them. It's quite discreet from the mainroad. And Namjoon didn't feel good about this.

"What do you want Wonhoo? I have nothing to give you and you don't need anything from me too. You're filthy rich for God sake!" detest Namjoon. He is sicked with Wonhoo attitude against him. It has been long enough that boy enjoy himself bullying Namjoon. Namjoon had enough of this stupid occasion. Either from Wonhoo or Yoongi. He's too tired of this bullshit. Both of them had treated him like he is a mere puppet with no value at all. It's make Namjoon sick.

Woonhoo laughed again. He locked Namjoon on the wall with both of his hand on the wall besides Namjoon head. His face just a few inches from Namjoons. He can feel Namjoon breath and the brown eyes gazing intensely to him which had makes Wonhoo heart beating faster.

"Fuck Namjoon. You know what I want from you," said Wonhoo while licking his lip sensually.

He always attracted to Namjoon since middle school. That is the reason why he always teasing Namjoon but Namjoon just too dense about his feeling. As a result, his teasing turns to bullying and he find himself enjoyed doing such thing. And he intentionally spreading rumors about Namjoon so that no one will ever try to woo Namjoon.

Wonhoo want to keep that boy for himself even by the wrong measures. He don't want any other person to be closed to Namjoon especially Yoongi. He is not blind for him to see that Yoongi also attracted to Namjoon since day one. And who's not, Namjoon is a beautiful human being with a great personality. Everybody loves him. That is why he decide to spread the false rumors, to keep the distance between Namjoon and Yoongi.

"W-what do you mean?" Namjoon stammering his words, flattered with Wonhoo action just now. He purposely ignore the meaning of Wonhoo words.

He did not really meant that right?

"I'm better than Yoongi, Namjoon-yah. I'll treat you like princess, baby..."said Wonhoo, whispering to Namjoon's ear.

Namjoon flinched to that. Sudden mention of Yoongi's name triggerred Namjoon sense. He shoved Wonhoo chest, try to escape from the locked but it is too weak as Wonhoo built up muscle are not easy to stumble.

Wonhoo is furious when Namjoon agitated at Yoongi's name, understand how much Yoongi affected Namjoon. He clutched roughly Namjoon cheeks causing Namjoon to yelp.

"You really like that jerk hah? Why? He don't even like you. He hates you. He called you faggot, he can't stand your face. So why do you still like him??" rage Wonhoo. He really hate it when Namjoon don't even looked at him as he always look at Yoongi. That jerk!

Namjoon can't answered to Wonhoo while his cheek been gripped by Wonhoo. He can feel that his cheek burning and pain from the acts. He try to loose up the grip with both of his hand but to no avail. Then Wonhoo switch to both of Namjoon's hand and put it above his head, pinned to the wall. He eyes on Namjoon's red cheek. His hand marks slowly appears.

"You're mine Namjoon!!" shrieked Wonhoo in wrath and started to kiss Namjoon unprotected lips.

Namjoon tilted his head left and right vigorously, avoiding Wonhoo's lip attack, his sloppy kiss all over his face.

Why everyone keep on kissing him?? What am I now? Damn these stupid guys!!

"Stop it Wonhoo! Let me go!! Let me go you jerk!"

Wonhoo ignores Namjoon pleading and keep kissing him violently. When Namjoon starts screaming for help, Wonhoo bites his lower lips till he can feel blood coming out from Namjoon's plump lips. Wonhoo pressed his palm on Namjoon's mouth, restraining him from screaming before his lips trail lower to Namjoon's neck, sucking his tanned skin leaving purple marks as in marking what is his.

Namjoon is sobbing, his lips and both hand are in pain. His voice muffles behind Wonhoo's hand. He is scared. Definately scared. Wonhoo will never let him go until he gets what he want.

"Y-you jerk!" Namjoon's voice muffles under Wonhoo's hand but clearly heard by Wonhoo.

Wonhoo stop what he is doing, watching Namjoon miserably crying and looking at him with enmity. He gritted his teeth, feeling provoked by Namjoon's reaction which he bet will be differed if it is Yoongi. His mind now clouded with full of wrath and hatred. Against Yoongi and Namjoon.

"Will you enjoy it if Yoongi doing this to you?"asked Wonhoo unthinkingly accusing Namjoon. He let go of his grip on Namjoon, staring at Namjoon furiously.

Namjoon spat on Wonhoo face. Disgusted at Wonhoo accusation and his sick judgment towards him. Wonhoo had stepped over his borderline. Namjoon will not tolerate to this. He is not a slut for god sake!

Wonhoo eyes widen at Namjoon oblivious action spitting on his face, can't bottle up any of his wrath thus smacked Namjoon's face harshly causing Namjoon's head to hit the wall too hard. Wonhoo throw his fist to Namjoon left rib causing Namjoon writhed in pain. Namjoon feels slightly dizzy and he can feels his back head swallon as in his cheek and there is a liquid flows from his nose which Namjoon knows it is in a red colour. His ears buzzing and his vision became blurry and he can't clearly seen Wonhoo face at the moment. His entire body feels weaker and sluggish.

"Bitch! I'll make you mine today!"shrieked Wonhoo before slamming Namjoon body once against to the wall and kissing him as he wish. This time Namjoon didn't retaliate or pushing him. Not that he consented but he is in absolute pain and sore overall his body. Wonhoo ignores the reason why Namjoon being like that due to his mind darken with anger and lust.

"Wo-Wonhoo...stop! Don't do this..."mumble Namjoon weakly. His head is spinning and he feel nauseaus. His heart beating weirdly slow and Namjoon's body were almost in a shutdown state.

Something is wrong.

Wonhoo keep ignoring Namjoon's resistance. Then he pull up Namjoon's school uniform, hand lingering on Namjoon flat stomach up to his chest. Harsher and violently. He can feels Namjoon's hand try to stop his but it is too weak to compare with Wonhoo's pumping energy out of lust. He glance at furrowed face of Namjoon. He is in half conscious state after been smacked and punched by Wonhoo earlier. Wonhoo just smile in victory, setting aside the vulnerable state of Namjoon had.

Wonhoo try to unbuckle Namjoon's belt which lead to Namjoon awaken his sense of danger. Namjoon try to shove harder Wonhoo's hand and body, struggling with all of his energy but his body current state didn't help him at all. His heart pumping faster and faster out of fear.

Namjoon was on the verge of panick attack. His body profusely sweating and shivering. His tears were flowing non stop, his cheeks totally wet as he been pleading to Wonhoo non stop.

And when he heard the sound of his zip been pulled down by Wonhoo at that moment, Namjoon totally snapped and instantaneous passed out without warning and his body sliding down through the wall. Wonhoo stumbled and freaked out, kneeling in front of Namjoon limp body unwavered.

"Na-namjoon..."

Wonhoo hands trembling while trying to wake Namjoon up. Namjoon's face totally paler than before and his nose smeared with blood, the consequences of his smacking earlier which he had ignored at first. Wonhoo almost choked himself with his own saliva. Wonhoo can hear clearly some footsteps approaching him and he tilt his head looking at the shocked face of Jaehyuk.

"Yah, did you killed him?" asked Jaehyuk paranoid.

Wonhoo hissed at Jaehyuk stupidity. "He just fainted idiot!"

"What are you gonna do now? We need to bring him to the hospital thou... He looks seriously injured,"suggest Jaehyuk innocently.

"What the fuck are you talking about? Do you wanna die? If we bring him to the hospital now, obviously the doctors there will report us to the police for inflicting injury and attempted rape. You stupid jerk!" shout Wonhoo.

Jaehyuk eyebrows furrowed at Wonhoo wrath. He have this uneasy feeling towards Wonhoo next action. He knows Wonhoo is a badass but to act inhuman is not his personality that he knows. He didn't think that Wonhoo will do up to that extend. He believes that. He thought so.

"Y-you will not leaves him here right?" asked Jaehyuk hesitantly.

"Then, you wanna take him to your house?" suggest Wonhoo sarcastically.

Jaehyuk is taken back. Wonhoo facial expression at that time had instill fear in Jaehyuk mind. He is so cruel if he decided to leave Namjoon there. It is inhumane. That poor boy just lying there unconcious because of Wonhoo harrasment. How could he just left Namjoon lying on the road in this alleyway alone?

Wonhoo tap on Namjoon's cold cheek few times, trying to wake him up but to no avail. He can sense that Namjoon body turns colder. Shit! Shit!

"What are you doing there??"

Both Wonhoo and Jaehyuk jumped at the sudden foreign voice among them before turned to the owner of the stern voice. Both were shocked seeing Yoongi walking slowly, approaching them with cigarrates lighted in his finger tip.

Out of fear and panick, Jaehyuk runaway leaving Wonhoo flabergasted at his sudden action. Yoongi was confused at Jaehyuk who run passed him, looking at Wonhoo. Then he noticed that Wonhoo was kneeling in front of an unconcious body. Yoongi gasped at what he saw and his eyes widen when he saw it is Namjoon's body leaning against the wall with closed eyes and his shirt revealing his half of his torso and unbuckled belt.

"Yah, you son of bitch!!!!!!" screamed Yoongi while throwing his last piece of cigarettes before bolt up to the kneeling Wonhoo and pull his collar in anger.

"What did you do to him??"

"I...I just teasing him...."

Yoongi glanced once again at Namjoon for a second, scanning his condition and realized that he is in a total mess, cheek and lips were swallon, his nose is bleading and he is out of conscious. The oblivious state of Namjoon make Yoongi growled of fury at Wonhoo.

"You jerk!!"

With that Yoongi swing his fist on Wonhoo handsome face, stumbling him and fell harder on the ground. His nose bleeding as a result of the blow. Not satisfied with such, Yoongi leap unto Wonhoo, throw another blow on his face without giving any chance for that poor boy to defence himself. Punch over punch until bloods covering Wonhoo's face.

"How dare you touch him! You jerk!!"

"Y-yoongi..."

Yoongi keeps on punching Wonhoo whom totally defeated at Yoongi's aggravation.

"I'll kill you. I kill..."

"Yoon...Yoongi....stop.."

Yoongi outrageous action stop immediately when he finally heard someone called his name. He turn to see Namjoon who is now half awake looking at him with the sad teary eyes, hand trembling trying to get to him, to stop Yoongi from keep beating Wonhoo to death.

Yoongi straightly released Wonhoo at the moment, hastily went to Namjoon and embraced him into a tight hug. Namjoon is crying in despair on Yoongi chest, tugging his shirt tightly until his knuckles became white. Yoongi got teary eyes too at Namjoon's weak and dejected body.

"Shh..Namjoon. I'm here. I'm here. Don't be afraid..."said Yoongi, trying to sooth the weeping Namjoon. He take a quick look at Wonhoo whose lying on his side. That boy already fainted with blood smeared on his face.

"Yoongi....help me...I'm scared..."wailed Namjoon. His voice is shaking, his whole body was shivering and he feels drousy and can't breath properly.

"I'm here...I'll protect you Namjoon-yah..."

"Yoongi...Yoon..."Namjoon's voice sounded more to whispering, weaker and weaker before his body loosen up, eyes were blurry and then succumb to fully darkness.

Yoongi can feel Namjoon body drooping in his embrace causing Yoongi to tense at the sudden circumstances. Yoongi peeked on Namjoon, realizing Namjoon had loss consciousness again and his slow breathing pattern quite alarming.

"Namjoon?? Yah Kim Namjoon!! Stay with me! Wake up! Namjoon!!"

No answer. He can feel the warmth of Namjoon's body slowly dissappeared and turn to cold. Without delay, Yoongi scooped Namjoon body and pick him up with bridal style, get a grip of himself before running faster to the main road, bringing Namjoon to the nearest hospital, feeling anxious and tense.

Namjoon....Namjoon!

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

50.7K 1.2K 21
[COMPLETED] โ–ช๏ธSEQUEL TO HATEโ–ช๏ธ What happens now? McTae_Tae 2018 STARTED 4th Feb 2018 ENDED 6th Apr 2018
261K 12.1K 42
ษชษด แดกสœษชแด„สœ แดŠแด‡แดษด แดŠแดœษดษขแด‹แดแดแด‹ ษชs แด€ ส™แดส€แด‡แด… แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€ แดกสœแด sแด‡ษดแด…s แดษชษด สแดแดษดษขษช แด˜แดœษดs แด‡แด แด‡ส€สแด…แด€ส
4.7K 213 12
๐€ ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐š๐œ๐ž ๐ฐ๐ก๐ž๐ซ๐ž ๐จ๐ง๐ฅ๐ฒ ๐ญ๐ก๐ž ๐ฆ๐ข๐ฌ๐Ÿ๐ข๐ญ๐ฌ ๐š๐ซ๐ž ๐š๐ฅ๐ฅ๐จ๐ฐ๐ž๐. ๐„๐๐ข๐ญ๐ข๐ง๐  ๐‚๐จ๐ฆ๐ฉ๐ฅ๐ž๐ญ๐ž๐ ๐Ÿ•/๐Ÿ๐ŸŽ
178K 6.8K 32
แดคแดแดแด‹แด‡ แดˆษชสŸสŸแด‡แด… ส€แดแดแดแดค แด€ษดแด… สœแดส€แดแดษดแด€สŸ แด›แด‡แด‡ษดแด€ษขแด‡ส€แดค แดค แด› แด€ ส€ แด› แด‡ แด…: [3ส€แด… แดแดˆ แดŠแดœสŸส, 2018] แด„ แด แด แด˜ สŸ แด‡ แด› แด‡ แด…: [19แด›สœ แด…แด‡แด„...