Scott first day of vampire hi...

By Cookiedragon06

It is Scott's first day of school but it is a vampire school and he is a human and he is the only human in sc... More

The first day of school
Help
Lauranzside back story
Blood sucking class

The fight

156 7 7
By Cookiedragon06

Lauran pov

omg Scott just attack the teacher he is soo dead good luck you will need it.

3 person pov 

Scott look at the teacher with his now new red eyes "you are going to die now because you hurt Britt" said Scott but the teacher was laughing "oh your so funny I am a level 15 vampire and your a level 12 human and you think you can beat me?!" as soon as she said that Scott's blood ran cold but became warm when A boy shouted with white hair shouted "not if you are going to fight 30 level 12 vampire kids and a level 12 human are you"as soon as he said that every one jumped on the teacher sucking her blood while Scott is frozen in fear.

 After they drank all the blood out off teacher leaving her dead they all turned to Scott with blood all other their face they just looked at him until the boy with white hair shouted "run to your friend and my name is IceKold me,Lauren,Jack and Seapeekay will follow" Scott nodded ok and ran to his house.  

I hope you like this bye bye cookies :]

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

755K 20.2K 64
What happens when you're sold to a pureblood vampire? ~ Brittany, a fifteen year old girl is sold to a pureblood vampire Prince. Purebloods are consi...
5.2M 226K 44
[Completed] ''I was born in flames and chaos. In one moment, I didn't exist at all. In another, air was tearing through the flesh of my lungs.'' Deep...
3.2K 187 8
A girl from our world dies and wakes up in Caroline's body before episode 1 of the Vampire diaries will she save her favorite characters or will she...
67.8K 1.5K 134
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...