Unseen Realm

By MissStrayGhost

Si Amaris ang nag-iisang prinsesa ng Solriame. Kahit may dugong bughaw hindi siya gusto ng mga Solrians. She... More

Realm Series

5 0 0
By MissStrayGhost

Title: Unseen Realm

Genre:  Fantasy, Romance, Drama, Comedy.

Language:  Filipino(Tagalog) /English
                              [Taglish]

Format: 3rd View.

Trigger Warning:  This story is not edited,so expected the type errors, misspelled words and grammatical error.

Disclaimer:  This is a work of fiction. Names, characters, businesses, places, events, locales, and incidents are either the products of the author’s imagination or used in a fictitious manner. Any resemblance to actual persons, living or dead, or actual events is purely coincidental.

All rights reserved.  No part of this story may be reproduced, distributed, or transmitted in any form or by any means, including photocopying, recording, or other electronic or mechanical methods, without the prior written permission of the author, except in the case of brief quotations embodied in critical reviews and certain other noncommercial uses permitted by copyright law.

Copyright © 2018 by MissStrayGhost

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1.6M 65.1K 79
Previous title: SIGNUS ACADEMY Her family was killed. The kings and queens were their murderers. Having the unique ability like no other, she decided...
2.9M 67.4K 32
"Too much love and power can kill you." Laurice Fireilline Gwyneth Apostle. A cold-blooded woman who never knew what love is. She knew everyone, but...
61.9M 1.7M 40
She is Ariela Davis, an ordinary girl with an ordinary life. Pero dahil sa isang insidente kinailangan niyang lumipat sa bagong school sa gitna ng ka...
11.3M 507K 74
◤ SEMIDEUS SAGA #02 ◢ Elysian Oracle - the oracle of Elysium, the highest oracle of the realms. The Alphas know it isn't over. The Gods are cons...