sunset g.d

By bromieeomie

meet me where the sun touches the trees More

01

3.7K 213 73
By bromieeomie

grayson-

I sighed clicking through my explore page yawning from pure boredom. I was all alone because Ethan had went to a friends house and I wasn't allowed to come. Tossing my phone on the couch and stood up and walked into the kitchen and glanced at the clock above the stove.

7:48 pm

My mood instantly chirped up and I quickly jogged up the steps and into my room. I peeped out the blinds of my window a faint smile coming to my face as I saw the sun beginning to fade beyond the horizon. Quickly I pulled the blind up and opened my window crawling on to the awning of my roof. Shifting a bit a sat comfortably my elbows resting on my knees as I watched the sun set feeling content in this moment. You're probably wondering what's going on and why I'm so intrigued by such a thing. You see, I'm photosensitive meaning I don't have such a good response to light, so basically I can't be in direct contact with the sun. But right now? it's the perfect time, sure it may irritate me just a bit but as I get to watch it slowly fade away, it's all worth it. It was the most beautiful thing I've ever seen.

I hummed softly in contentment but that was quickly cut short when I heard yelling across the way. I squinted my eyes and looked over at the yard of the house across the street. There in the yard was what I'm assuming, moving guys unloading boxes into the house. I looked over seeing a girl who looked around my age being chased by a little kid, her younger brother possibly? I glanced at the sunset and looked back at the girl she turned around and stopped, a smile on her face and that moment my smile dropped. I take it back, the sun set isn't the most beautiful thing I've seen..

it's her

-
HELLO NEW STORY IM HYPE idk if anyone's used this plot and if they had I'm truly sorry I didn't know sbmsbdnd I just got inspired by that new movie with Bella Thorne

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

297K 7.2K 53
what will happen to ayasha (๐Ÿถ) after their marriage contract with mikael (๐ŸฆŠ) ended? Knowing that she's pregnant with the billionaire? This story a...
2M 57.5K 95
On the twelfth hour of October 1st, 1989, 43 women gave birth. It was unusual as none of them had been pregnant since the first day they started. Sir...
1.4M 32.1K 60
In which Daniel Ricciardo accidentally adds a stranger into his F1 group chat instead of Carlos Sainz.
372K 11.7K 84
"I have a secret, a well-kept secret for the last almost seven years. The real reason why I went into hiding." After years in a complicated relatio...