Two Lives

נכתב על ידי My_HearTae

Which would you choose? A life where he left you or A life where you left him A/n: This i... עוד

A Broken Promise
A Fresh Start
Past Crush
A Lost Cause
Sudden Confession
Sunshine
I'm Sorry
Frenemies (SMUT)
Cuddles
Jealousy

A Puzzle to Solve

56 5 1
נכתב על ידי My_HearTae

3

I was back at my apartment.

WAS IT A DREAM!?

But........... It seemed so real.

I spent a whole day there! But how?? Everything that's happening to my life, why? Am I cursed?

I began to rethink about everything, that's when I decided to take notes, starting from when I met Hoseok up to now.

Hoseok.

I immediately grabbed my phone and contacted Hoseok.

*ring* *ring*

Hey, J-Hope here, I'm sorry if I can't answer right now, just leave a message and I'll call right back!

*•••••*

Ugh! I have to call Tae, wait, what if he's included too? No, Jungkook, don't think that way! Taehyung would never betray you, right...?

I sighed in frustration. Why is this so hard!? For now, I can't trust anyone.

I layed in bed for a while and I jumped as a knock on the door downstairs startled me.

Yes, I have a great sense of hearing, and besides, the knock was pretty loud.

I hurriedly opened the front door to reveal my beloved boyfriend. He's wearing a suit.

"Tae! What are you doing here?" I asked giving him a bunny smile, he loves it how I do that.

"Are you forgetting? I'm taking you to work." Tae smiled.

I forgot. Oops.

We agreed that I would have to go to his work place first before I make the decision of working there.

"Oh yeah, I'll go get ready."

I hurriedly went upstairs and changed. I wore a white polo shirt with light blue stripes and baby blue jeans.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~TimeSkip~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

Tae pulled up his car in the drive way and gestured for me to go into the building first.

I nodded, a bit hesitant, but got out of the car otherwise.

A shiver went down my spine as I entered the large building.

*gulp*

The building is pretty well-built. Inside was really clean, the first floor was wide and it had a waiting area. Just infront, was a counter-desk and a pretty lady behind it.

I walked up to her and she smiled at me sweetly.

"How may I help you?" She asked.

"Uhm, actually, I'm just waiting for my boyfriend, he's currently speaking to someone in the car."

"Oh, ok.... I'm Lee Jieun, by the way."

She pulled out her hand for me to shake, I gladly shook it.

"Jeon Jungkook"

Her face turned into a surprised look. I asked her what was wrong.

"Y-You're really Jeon Jungkook!?" She practically yelled, earning everyone's attention on the two of us.

The people started gossiping.

"Is he really the CEO's lover?"

"But.. he's so...ordinary? I mean, what does Mr. Kim see in him?"

"Yeah, you're right."

"I bet he paid Mr. Kim to sleep with him."

"OR Mr. Kim paid HIM to sleep with him."

I started to tear up, all this unwanted attention is too much for me, every word that come out of the people's mouth are continuous bullets that somehow managed to pass through my bullet-proof vest.

The lady in front of me looked pissed at the people's harsh accusations.

She was fuming up in anger, glaring daggers at the people gossiping, I was sure that she was gonna blow up anytime soon.

But it all stopped when I heard an angel's voice.

"All of you, stop it."

Everyone practically had their mouth shut. I turned around and met with a very familiar face that appeared in my supposed 'dream'.

Park Jimin.

He's one of the new friends I made in that 'dream'.

But now, it seems like he lost some weight and he looks really handsome now.

As every business man in this ridiculously giant building, he's wearing a suit.

He reached out his hand for me to shake.

"My name is Park Jimin, nice to meet you, Jeon Jungkook."

He smiled with his eyes.

I smiled back and shook his hand.

It was weird, because in my dream, he was training to be an idol.

For some reason, we ended up walking towards Tae's office. Everything was silent.

Suddenly, I blurted out a question.

"What's your profession?"

He stopped and looked at me curiously, I tried to hold back a giggle at how short he is compared to me.

Nevertheless he answered.

"I was training to be an idol."

I froze.

Was my supposed 'dream' not really a dream?

But rather... an alternate version of this reality?

Was I seeing another person's point of view?

Was the other person seeing MY point of view?

"Look, I know I'm handsome, but, am I really that worth it for you to cheat on Mr. Kim?" He smirked playfully.

My face heated up when I realized I was staring at him for too long.

I quickly looked away. We continued walking until we finally reached my boyfriend's office.

"Just wait for him in here." He opened the door and gestured for me to go inside.

He closed the door after I got in. I looked around Tae's office.

It was big. A large desk in front of a ridiculously large window. Large royal green curtains covered it. Light cream colored walls, many plant pots and a book shelves full of... manga?

Seriously, who reads manga in the middle of work? I'm starting to think he's an alien of how weird he is.................... then again,............ he's MY alien...

Paper work piled up at his desk. Poor guy.

I waited patiently for him while sitting down at the little couch beside the book shelves.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

An hour has passed, how do I know? The goddamn grandfather clock just across the room, that's why.

I was at the verge of falling asleep, so I practically jumped when I heard shouting.

The door slammed open, revealing my stressed boyfriend.

I was panicked.

"A-Are you okay...?"

I asked hesitantly, afraid he might snap at me.

He looked at me, his expression softened when he saw my worried my look.

He slowly made his way towards me, engulfing me in a hug and giving me quick peck on my lips.

"I'm okay, Kookie... It's just, something came up and I don't think I'll be able to be with you for the rest of the day."

He sighed as he let go of me. He looked at me in the eye.

"I hope you understand, Kookie." He smiled sadly.

I only nodded and smiled in return.

"Do anything you want while waiting for me, just don't exit the building."

He kissed my forehead and proceeded on taking a bunch of papers on his desk and walking out.

I only sighed.

I closed my eyes, and without knowing it, I drifted off to sleep.

•••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••••

I opened my eyes, feeling refreshed, as if I slept a whole night, but I just took a nap, right?

I adjusted my eyesight, I was in a------------ WAIT.

I panicked as I frantically looked around.

I was back. Back to that 'dream'.

Is this really a dream?

I pinched myself.

OUCH!

Nope. Definitely not a dream!

I looked at the alarm clock beside me, on top of a wooden bedside table.

5:00 A.M.

I got up, I realized I was wearing a white short and blue shorts.

I felt... comfortable.

I walked out of my room quietly.

I explored the place, it seemed like a small bording house that also seemed like an apartment.

4 rooms in total with 1 extra guest room.

A small kitchen connected to a dining room.

2 stories building. I spent the hour roaming around, trying not to disturb anyone.

I walked down to the kitchen again, I got hungry, I opened the fridge and... nothing..?

I was startled by a voice behind me.

"Hey, Kookie, you hungry?"

I turned around.

Seokjin.

"Uhh... I guess?"

He sighed.

"Sorry, Kookie, I can't cook anything right now, but I'm sure Bang-hyung and the others will be back with ingredients soon."

"They went out shopping? But.. It's still dawn!"

He just shrugged.

"By others... do you mean Jimin and Namjoon?" I asked.

He shook his head.

"Don't you remember? There are 7 of us, we'll debut as a group."

"Seven? But there are only four rooms!"

"Each member has to have a roommate except for you, you didn't want anyone to be with you."

"Oh... So that's how it is... Are we all boys?"

"No, of course not! How can you forget about Suran?"

"Suran..........?"

Jin-hyung sighed.

"Ju-"

Jin-hyung was cut off by the door slamming open, revealing, a fairly pretty girl with long brown hair, she is wearing a large black coat over a white dress. Is that Suran?

"What happened? Why are you so mad?" I asked, I just can't help it, when I see people mad, I try to calm them down.

She looked at me coldly then just silently went up, to her room, maybe.

"Sorry about that Kookie, you know how she can get when she's mad."

"Interesting.... she reminds me of.... someone."

Like a flash of lightning, a memory came.

.

.

"Come on, Yoonhi-hyung! Just tell me what's wrong!"

No answer.

I knocked the door again.

No answer.

"COME ON YOU GRUMPY OLD MAN, GET YO INTROVERTED LAZY ASS UP AND ANSWER ME!!!"

I knocked, annoyed now.

No answer.

"I KNOW YOU'RE NOT ASLEEP, I CAN HEAR YOU CURSING IN YOUR MIND!!"

I heard a tired groan as the door opened.

"I'm mad because you've been ignoring me lately."

He spoke almost immediately.

"Awwwwwwwwwwww, Yoonhi-hyungie~~ I promise to spend most of my attention on you from now on, okay?"

He nodded and gave me a gummy smile.

I returned it with my bunny smile and a boop on his nose.

.

.

I chuckled at the memory.

Jin was about to ask me a question, when the door opened and closed shut.

"I guess they've arrived."

Jin then helped with unpacking the ingredients for breakfast and other meals.

I decided to go to meet them, but I bumped into someone, my balance wobbly as I fell on the floor, butt first.

"Ouch, my butt...."

"You okay, Kookie?"

I froze. The way he said my name...

I looked up, I guess I was not in any away expecting that this person I bumped into, is someone I know, cause I only stayed there in the floor, looking up in shock.

"K-Kim Taehyung..."

המשך קריאה

You'll Also Like

978 133 15
The three best friends, Taehyung, Namjoon and Hoseok, were living their best lives in the city. They shared an apartment, went out every night, and l...
9K 355 62
Where Taehyung and jeongguk somehow ended up time traveling to the past and now are supposed to complete a task to uncover secrets of their own... A...
51.9K 2.9K 20
Everyday he tells himself he did good by leaving but why does his heart still hopes for someone to come and take him Home. This is a sequel of 'Ours...
4.9K 119 9
Taehyung (V) is trapped between two relationships. Who will he choose Jungkook or Jimin? Writer's Note: I'm sorry that he beginning is rushed, but pl...