Dawn Arises

By Katherine-Jesse

Sequel to The Reborn Cullen 'Keep Katherine out of this' - Jacob Black She hated that she loved him, after a... More

So sorry!
Home is where the heart is
I will
Dreams
Run
Back
Watch it
Goodnight love
Leave me
Visit
Waging War
Arrival
Arrival
Artifice
Come to this
Blind
To the end of time
Live
New book
Should I?
Another book?
Books

Keys and Collars

3.6K 106 12
By Katherine-Jesse

  Bella came and joined us, helped finish frosting the cookies before it got dark and Renesmee had to go to bed soon.

       Jake and I helped clean up, leaving at the insistence of Sue, telling us she had it under control. They waved goodbye as we left. "So what did you girls talk about?" Jake asked, raising an eyebrow as we were pulling into the driveway.

    "Well we talked about our secret lovers. Alexander is an excellent lover and-" I was cut off as I teased him, as we pulled up to the house, him parking the car.

    "Oh but I doubt he can do what I can." he said, feeling protective but also playful over me, even at the thought of me having a lover. Then he added "Really? The name Alexander though?".

    I slapped his arm before getting out as I laughed, walking with him to the house "Sorry my secret lovers name offends you." we get inside and he slams the door quickly, kissing me.

    "Jump." he orders in as he catches his breath, and I do. He walks us upstairs, going to our room, "I don't think you'll need a secret lover after all." he says as he drops me on the bed, closing our bedroom door.

    I slide up the bed watching him crawl over me as I say "I agree. Plus you have better abs." I tease once again as he groans, annoyed by my fake secret lover.

    I slide my hands under his shirt, before moving out from under him. I head towards the bathroom, dropping my coat on the floor before looking behind me as I head to the shower, stopping at the bathroom door "You coming?".

________________________________

    I sat on the couch with Jacob, we were celebrating christmas at Charlie's with obviously Charlie, Sue, Leah, and Seth.

      Edward, Bella and Renesmee had come as well. We were the only non-biological related people here. But I was happy, this was the only family i'd ever get, the only time with Jacob where we could be somewhat not stressed. I know Bella was as the snow was sticking, the Volturi would come soon. But they were not here yet, so I wouldn't let it bother me.

    After all, I knew Jacob wouldn't shift forever. He had the choice, but I wouldn't want him to be on edge with vampires around for the rest of his life. I see now why Edward had trouble with choosing to be away with Bella, at one point I want to leave so Jacob isn't surrounded by our dangerous lives for the rest of his, he could grow old and tell the stories at the tribe meetings. On the other hand, I don't want to live without him. I would never go to the Volturi to ask them to kill me.

    I snap out of my thoughts as Seth lands next to me, eating another plate of food. He plopped himself on the couch from where he had been sitting with Renesmee on the floor. I leaned my head on Jake's shoulder, feeling him kiss the top of my head.

    Charlie claps his hands, "Alright present time. Let's go. Seth, Leah stop eating" everyone gathers in the living room. Seth makes his way to the floor to be next to Renesmee, Leah on the couch next to Jacob.

    "Alright, Seth. You go first." he gestures to him as the two other vampires join us, watching as their daughter receives a bracelet from her mate.

    I turn as Bella gives Charlie a gift "Dad we didn't have time to wrap yours, but here." she hands it to him. As he opens it he goes to sit in the chair. Edward sits on the arm of the chair which was next to me. The two wolves and I had made ourselves comfy on the couch. "It's a five day fishing trip to Fraser river. It's for you and Sue." she informs him, her hand on Edwards shoulder as she watches him examine the ticket.

    "You leave tomorrow." Edward tells him, a smile on his face as he had actually gotten somewhat on the good side of his father-in-law.

    Charlie looks up at them "Wow that's really nice." before realizing something, "Tomorrow? I can't leave tomorrow.".

    Sue walks up with a can of beer in hand, leaning on the couch behind Edward, "I made arrangements for you at work." and I grin before including my bit.

    "Jacob and I got you new fishing gear. The best we could find in Seattle. It is packed in a bag in your car." I smile at him and he seemed a bit stunned at how we all had put this together.

    Jacob squeezed my shoulder, happy in the moment as he told him, "Yours was a bit.... old." he shrugged and I nudged him with my elbow.

    Charlie put the ticket back in the envelope as he looked at all the smirking adults "Sneaky." he pointed to us before letting his hand fall in his lap, "And extravagant." he accepted in his own way.

    "And non-refundable i'm afraid." Edward told him, putting the plan in motion to get Charlie away from the Volturi army who were on their way.

    "You guys trying to get rid of me?" Charlie asked, shocked a bit as he tried to figure out why they were so insistent. It was silent for a moment as they didn't know what to say until he cheered "Cause it's working." and I laughed.

    He chuckled and Renesmee giggled, making Seth smile down at her. "Fraser river, that means we'll be chasing cut-throat." he told Sue who was making her way over to him.

    "We might even hook a rainbow or some bulls." Sue sat on his lap, and the edge of the chair as he placed his arm around her waist.

    "The woman knows her trout." Charlie bragged to Bella as Edward chuckled. Bella went to talk to Renesmee as I turned to Jake.

    He reached into his pocket, "Well it's now or never." he teased and I raised an eyebrow. I didn't know what it was, he had hid it from me. I had searched the entire house several time when he was asleep.

    "Where did you hide it?" I pried, wanting to know and he just shook his head at me laughing. He pulled out a red woven bracelet, something he had made. I had never seen it before.

    He put it on my wrist as he told me "Well if you haven't found it, I can use the hiding place again. I also have more for you at home. Mostly because I didn't want you asking me the entire time over here." he pecked my cheek as I examined it.

    "I love it." I tell him before looking at him and adding "I love you." and kissed him quickly, knowing Seth or Leah would complain.

    "I love you too." he said as we parted, I took a small bag from my pocket. It was like the one you carried small rocks in from stores. But inside held a little joke in it.

     I kept a humorous smile on my face as he opened it, it held a dog collar with a key attached.  "Funny." He said blandly but I heard Edward cough, hiding a laugh.

    "I couldn't help myself. I was looking through the pet store, cats are the only animal that like me. You know I like visiting them, they don't have homes. Anyway I saw the dog collar and couldn't help myself." I explain, almost shaking with laughter as he took notice of the key attached.

    "What's the key for?" he asked and I took the collar, taking the key off with ease. I put the dog collar on the top of the couch behind Jake and I. I gave the key back to him.

    "The new bike that came out in Seattle." I tell him, and he smiles as he puts it in his pocket, kissing me.

    "Thank you." he says and I just give him another kiss, before leaning on his shoulder again, I had more presents for him at home, but we enjoyed the time we had before it got dark.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

157K 4.3K 65
This a Twilight love story. What if Bella Swan had a sister, and that person was you? Will you go through the same troubles as your sister, or will l...
266K 7.5K 29
"You can't disappear for two months and comeback to ruin everything" ° ° ° Bella is about to get married to Edward. Evie helped the Cullens with the...
2.9M 76.3K 111
She's got the eyes of innocence, The face of an angel, A personality of a dreamer And a smile that hides more pain, Than you can ever imagine. #1 bel...
199K 4.4K 36
A new coven shows up in Forks. Luciana Rossi and her very large family/coven show up Bella's senior year ready for a new start. They slowly learn how...