jhs💛

By JEON-BUN

for my hobi💛 More

47 2 1
By JEON-BUN

hoseokie..where do i even begin?
this month has been amazing.
when i first met you, i knew there was something special about you.

i never thought i would meet someone as charming as you. you changed me for the better!
you make me feel like a prince at times. because you spoil me so much (;;^~^)

youre so amazing hoseokie. i dont know how i managed to live without you in my life! you are the best thing that has ever happened to me.

i truly cant live without you. you're my everything! and i don't want anyone else to take you away from me. >~< youre mine and mine only. just like how i am yours and only yours.

i love you so much hoseokie.
♥happy one month anniversary♥

Hoseokielicious-

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

521K 42.6K 20
Indian Chronicles Book III My Husband, My Tyrant. When Peace Becomes Suffocation. Jahnvi Khanna has everything in her life, a supporting family, a hi...
1.9M 106K 89
Daksh singh chauhan - the crowned prince and future king of Jodhpur is a multi billionaire and the CEO of Ratore group. He is highly honored and resp...
2.8M 47K 15
"Stop trying to act like my fiancée because I don't give a damn about you!" His words echoed through the room breaking my remaining hopes - Alizeh (...
3.8M 161K 62
The story of Abeer Singh Rathore and Chandni Sharma continue.............. when Destiny bond two strangers in holy bond accidentally ❣️ Cover credit...