Fairy Tail Eeveelution

By KindredHikari

Elena is a Pokémon trainer who wants something better in life. Being the champion of the Kalos region was fun... More

Chapter 1: A Mysterious Arrival
Chapter 2: Magnolia
Chapter 3: Fateful Introduction
Chapter 4: The Test
Chapter 5: Teaching
Chapter 6: The World of Pokémon
Chapter 7: Settling In
Chapter 8: Fire vs. Water
Chapter 9: Legendaries
Chapter 10: The Magic Council
Chapter 11: Going on a Job
Chapter 12: A Big Reward
Chapter 13: Ice vs. Fire
Chapter 14: Confessions
Chapter 15: Trouble
Chapter 16: Infiltration
Special Chapter: The Beauty Contest!
Chapter 17: Worries
Chapter 18: The Kidnapping
Chapter 19: A Message
Chapter 20: To Kalos
Chapter 21: The Boy with a Pikachu
Chapter 22: Visitors
Chapter 23: Powers
Chapter 24: Magnolia Again
Chapter 25: Reunion
Chapter 26: Four Teams
Chapter 27: Sabertooth
Chapter 28: More Worries
Chapter 29: The Adamant Orb
Chapter 30: The Capital
Chapter 31: Dialga
Chapter 32: A Familiar Face
Chapter 33: Celebi
Chapter 34: The Black Wizard
Chapter 35: Law
Chapter 36: Goodbyes
Chapter 38: Arceus
Chapter 39: The Battle
Chapter 40: Fairy Wings
Special Chapter: Tenrou Party!
Chapter 41: Champion's Battle
Chapter 42: Dragon Power
Chapter 43: The Champion
Chapter 44: Send Off
Chapter 45: New Beginning
2020...

Chapter 37: Fairy Sphere

1.3K 37 0
By KindredHikari

Everyone in the guild gasped as I did. "Master Mavis?!" Erza yelled over to her.

"Yes, it's me." She lifted her legs back and forth in content.

"How are you even here, Mavis?!" I couldn't believe what I was seeing. "You passed away a long time ago!"

"I'm here in spirit," she answered. "I can feel that something is about to happen to Fiore, so I came to help."

"Well then..." Everyone stared at Ash as he stepped forward. "It's good to see you again, Mavis."

I flustered at him. "Ash! The guild shouldn't know!"

"They can." Mavis stood up. "Because you know that they will find out sooner or later, right?"

"Ellie, what is she talking about?" Lucy asked.

I lowered my head in shame. "Fine. I guess we have no choice, then." I glared at Ash, and he gave me an apologetic look. "When we went back to the past...we met Mavis herself."

Everyone gasped in shock. "You mean...when she was alive?!" Levy exclaimed.

I nodded. "Before Fairy Tail was even born. She helped us find Celebi, and we helped with finding something for her."

"That's incredible..." Erza said in awe.

"I am grateful for what you did for us though, Ellie. It's amazing what Pokémon can do, isn't it?" She smirked at me.

I looked away from her. "Mavis...you know why I couldn't tell you we were from the future."

"I get it," she replied. "But I caught on when I saw your emblem."

I let out a breath in shock. "You what?!"

"Oh, come on!" I hated how she was teasing me now. "I knew that you were when I first saw it, because there were no guilds at that time that had that emblem, and it even looked a bit like a fairy. It's actually how I thought of the design as well, so I should thank you." She smiled sweetly, like I did nothing wrong.

"And you didn't even think to tell us?!" I was now glaring at her. "Do you know what we could have done to the past?"

"Elena!" Papa snapped at me, and I grimaced at his voice. "Do not talk to our first master that way."

"It's all right, Master Makarov. I understand why she's upset." She now looked away herself. "I should apologize to all of you. You shouldn't have gone through seeing all of that."

"No, Mavis." Serena then stepped up. "Fairy Tail wouldn't be what it is now if anything changed. So don't feel sorry for it."

Mavis blinked at her words. "Serena..."

"I second that." Ash said, stepping up. "This awesome place would never have been here."

Natsu chuckled. "Don't worry, First Master. The bad stuff always leads to the good stuff."

"Yep, that's right." Lucy looked at me with a smile. "That's why smiles are always here."

It took me a moment, but then I started smiling when everyone in the guild was. Lucy, Natsu, Gray, Erza, Wendy, Happy, Carla, Mira, Levy, Lisanna, and everyone else that were all friends to me. I felt the warmth of being in Fairy Tail come back again. "Okay, guys. I give in."

Lucy giggled. "Good. It's so good to have you back."

"Clemont!" I heard Bonnie's voice as she sprinted up to her brother with Dedenne hopping behind her.

"Hey, Bonnie. Were you good while we were gone?"

"Well it has only been ten minutes, so I didn't need to be!" She bent over with her hands interlaced behind her. "You guys should have come back later than that!"

"Bonnie, that's not nice." Clemont sweat-dropped.

I did too, knowing it was Dialga's powers' doing. "Wow, he was good at that."

"Well, when Dialga came, I could feel he was very powerful, too." Everyone looked at Mavis again.

"You know about Dialga?" Ash asked.

"Of course. I watch over the guild. So I saw the informational meeting and all the battles. I gotta say, when I first saw you come to the guild, Ellie, I was really happy to finally find out when you joined."

I blushed. "Mavis, you're embarrassing me..."

"Don't let it get to you, Ellie." Gray said. "We're all glad you joined."

A tremor then shook the guild hall, stabbing fear into my chest. "What?" I looked around after it was done after a few seconds. "Already?"

"What was that?" Lucy asked in fear herself.

"He's coming..." Mavis said in a serious tone. "I can feel him waking up."

"Arceus? But how?" I looked at her in dismay.

"I've been keeping an eye on our dimension as well, even though it's not an easy thing to do."

"You can do that, Master?" Wendy asked.

"I may be a spirit, but that doesn't mean I'm helpless. I just hope we have enough time to think about our strategy in putting him back to sleep again."

"The only ones who would be able to do that would be the legendaries themselves," I replied to her, also telling the whole guild. "I just hope they are on our side, too."

"I thought you might say that." Mavis grinned. "Because I may know of a way to summon them."

I blinked at her in suprise, as did everyone else. "You really remember everything, don't you?"

Mavis laughed. "Only because we need to protect our home, right? So let's get to it." She closed her eyes, and everyone in the guild stepped up to her to listen. She opened her eyes again, and three small lights appeared in front of her. "These are images of the three grand fairy spells that can only be cast by members of the guild. I'm sure that with the power of these and the power of everyone's Pokémon, we can send out a signal to all of them in your world."

"A signal that matches their own power..." I concluded. "Palkia can bring us all back...and then we can release that into our world to let them know what's happening!"

"Are you sure that will work?" Lucy asked.

"It's a risk I want to take. If Arceus is coming here, then I know he'll go to the Pokémon world after since they are connected now. That's why the legendaries will sense him, too."

"You really thought this through, didn't you?" Serena asked.

"That's our first master!" Natsu grinned. "When do we go?"

"As soon as possible. Can you summon Palkia again?"

"We can try," I answered for me and Ash. "But who will cast such powerful spells?"

"You will. Well, one of them at least."

Everyone gasped in shock along with me. "What? Me?"

Mavis nodded. "You're a member of the guild, right?"

"But I don't cast magic! I don't think I even can!"

"Just because you weren't born here doesn't mean you don't have the power to. The spell you need to cast takes the love of those you care about and creates a defense magic that can stop any kind of evil, even time itself. But it can be used for a signal, too."

"Mavis..." I looked away in shame. "You take me way too seriously. I'm a trainer, not a mage."

"Ellie, you're a Pokémon Master." I moved my eyes back to her in surprise. "Ask anyone. Even the other trainers. I say that because there isn't anyone you love more than your team. Am I wrong about that?"

"No, but..."

"Then you can cast this spell. No one ever said you first have be a mage to do it." She blinked and looked at Makarov. "Master, would you be willing to cast Fairy Law for me? I would, but being a spirit would make it pretty hard to."

"Yes, First Master." He bowed to her. "I will do whatever it takes."

"So then..." Levy began. "Who's casting the last one? Fairy Glitter?"

Mavis grinned. "Cana, I know you're listening. Are you with us on this?"

She nodded. "Sure, Mavis. I'll do it."

I was glad she had more than a bra on because of the young trainers. She wore a shirt that tied underneath her breast just enough to not show much. A design appeared on her left arm, and everyone widened their eyes. "That's Fairy Glitter?" Wendy asked.

"Um..." Clemont adjusted his glasses. "What can these spells do, exactly?"

"You saw one of them in the past, Clemont." I answered. "That was Fairy Law. The other two I've never seen cast before, but they're just as powerful if not more."

"Wow..." Ash said. "I can't wait to see what they do!"

Natsu chuckled again at his enthusiasm. "We need to get to your world." Mavis put in then. "Before it's too late for Fiore."

I nodded, along with the trainers. "Lucy..." I turned to her. "I'm really going to need your help, okay? Please be there with me." She grinned in happiness. "That goes for everyone else here..." I lowered my head. "I don't know what will happen, but..."

I heard footsteps, and a hand came onto my shoulder. I looked up with teary eyes at Natsu. "Ellie. We'll be there. The entire time. That Pokémon won't know what hit them."

I sniffed, nodding at him. "I really hope you're right."

"Have faith, Ellie," Lucy said. "Not just in us. In the Pokémon, too. They all will be there in the fight."

"Okay." I turned back to Mavis. "I'll do it."

"Great! Then let's go! I'll teach you the spell when we get there." The whole guild followed us trainers to outside Magnolia. Me and Ash closed our eyes when we got to the spot.

Palkia...we need your help once again. We need everyone's help. Please send us to the world of Pokémon once again.

The sound of a portal appearing made all of us open our eyes. I saw the brightness of the sun and the forest, and looked behind me ready to run. "Okay, let's go!"

Everyone nodded, and weren't scared to run straight through the dimensional portal. But when we got through, we still felt a tremor from back in Fiore.

"No way..." Lucy said. "It's happening here too!"

"We have to hurry!" Mavis exclaimed. "Ellie, let's start teaching you Fairy Sphere. Ash, you and the others can start by showing everyone where we can send a good powerful signal to the Pokémon."

"Right!" he nodded, beckoning the guild members and trainers to a different area of the forest.

"Now, Ellie. Fairy Sphere is one of the most ancient and powerful spells I've ever created, and takes incredible concentration. In order to cast it, you need the help of your whole team, because they're Fairy Tail members too."

I nodded, moving my head to Eevee on my shoulder. "You can help too, Eevee. Give me strength, okay?" She nodded with a short cry, and I called out everyone else from their balls. They cried out, all staring up at me in wonder. "Everyone. It's time to cast a powerful Fairy Tail spell. Are we together on this?"

They all looked at each other and cried happily, then looked back at me. "Okay, then. Now Ellie, I want you to close your eyes. Feel your inner being. Use the power of your love for your team to find it." I did what she said, and took a deep breath to relax. Within a few moments, the tremors had no effect on me. I felt something warming up my body as I concentrated. "That's it," Mavis said. "You're catching on fast. Now think of how much you want to protect your family. How much you love them and could never lose them."

I moved my head up, feeling the power getting stronger. Everyone helped a lot with their minds merging with mine. My emblem felt hot on my waist. "Now move your arms up..." I started with my left one, and then my right. The power of the spell was now overwhelming.

We opened our eyes in sync with a glow to them. "ACTIVATE!" The emblem appeared above all of us. "FAIRY SPHERE!!" I threw my arms up and my team raised their heads and cried out. The spell exploded, covering the whole area within a yellow light. My body burned, and the spell disappeared after a few seconds. I crouched, gasping for breath. Everyone did the same from such a powerful spell. I looked up, sweat dripping down my forehead.

Mavis smiled, knowing she knew we could do it perfectly.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

2.5K 58 40
A full team of ten eeveelutions (including two new eeveelutions!) go on adventures, crawl through dungeons, fall in love, do weird stuff, defeat evil...
23.8K 246 22
This is my first story so I hope everyone who reads it enjoys. There is cursing and some lemons. There are ships in this story and here they are. B...
2.3K 118 18
A simple story about a group of rag-tag Eeveelutions that go through a bunch of random and whacky bullshit, such as the universe restarting. Thanks t...
1.2K 66 15
"Two worlds apart, two different fabricated realities they lived in, both united by the love they had for eachother..." Basic Story Summary: Zero, a...