Mine All Mine|tk

By taetots

Kim Taehyung is the feared leader of a mafia gang. Jeon Jungkook was kidnapped, at an early age, and was clim... More

0| disclaimer
1| you're mine all mine
2| he's mine now
3| not a general, you punk!
4| one scoop of strawberry and one scoop of vanilla
5| give it to me
6| get a room
7| you're going to hell for sure
8| he's not dead!
9| i'm the golden boy here
10| who is this?
11| i love you, too
12| you're being paranoid, babe
13| it was driving me crazy
14| how can i still call this bastard my father?
15| he would never betray me
17| jungkook...
18| you're real, right?
19| never again
20| married? married!
20| hobi, can you shut your trap, and let the couple kiss properly?
[author-nim's note]

16| i have topping qualities

5.5K 226 247
By taetots

(a/n: For you top kook shippers. You're welcome)

Taehyung—

I watched Jungkook curl his arm up, a heavy weight gripped in his hands. Shaking my head in amazement, I rested my arms over my knees. "Somehow, there's this universal calling, telling me that you should be the one topping in this relationship, but my pride won't let that happen."

Jungkook looked over and frowned, "aww, but Taehyung! I have topping qualities."

An eyebrow twitched up, "such as what?"

He smirked, "do you want me to actually list them?" Understanding the undertone, I shook my head, "n-no, I don't."

The fuck, did I just stutter?

Jungkook cocked his head to the side, and sat up, from his spot on the bench. He dropped the weight, with a loud bang, and came towards me. "Did I just catch you stuttering?" He mused, tilting up my chin, with his fingers. I sent him a glare, seeming to be incapable of responding. The smirk only grew bigger, "the Kim Taehyung?" The younger leaned his face in closer to mine, and I gritted my teeth, attempting to fight off the flush. Jungkook reached up with the other hand up to pinch my ears, "those are redder than strawberries," he teased.

"Shut the fuck up," I grumbled, relieved that I sounded like myself again. That only made a grin stretch up on the bastard's face. "Hey, Taehyung," he murmured, breath hitting my face. "What?" I asked, through clenched teeth. "Do you like being dominated?"

Surprised, it took a moment for my brain to process what Jungkook had said, before I pushed him away, and gave him the coldest scowl, that I could muster. "I'm the one that dominates this relationship. Got it?"

Jungkook only chuckled, irritating me. "Could you stop mocking me? Might I remind you who is the boss of the top mafia gang, and who saved your ass from that wannabe group, from before?"

He gave me a cocky smile, and nodded, "yes, yes. I'm in your debt, your highness, but that doesn't mean that you don't like getting dominated." I glared at him, before taking the few steps between us, and grabbing a fistful of his soft locks. "Said the one who couldn't walk for a week, after what I had done to you."

Satisfaction coursed through me, when I saw a tint of pink dust the younger's cheeks. I leveled my face with Jungkook, still having a grip on his hair. "Who's topping who, baby?"

He smirked, "we'll see soon." With that, he slipped out of my grip, which had loosened, due to his words. "I don't think you want to see me mad, later. So, why don't you cool it, with the attitude. Okay, babe?"

Jungkook patted my head, before walking out of the gym room, door closing softly.

"That motherfucking son of an ass!" I growled, lashing out on the nearest punching bag, resulting it in swinging precariously on its chain.

Later, that day, I was out in the hallways, taking note of the broken cameras.

It has only been three days after Jeon's group infiltrated my base. After Namjoon had blown off the leader, it was a peace of cake to nab the rest of them. They may have brute strength, and a few screws loose, but they had no real strategy without their boss.

We killed most of them, and kept a few for questioning and for sadistic purposes. You never know when you need a punching bag that screamed, from time to time. It's part of the fun.

And Lisa. Lisa, Lisa, Lisa. I'm happy to say that the bitch got a bullet straight between the eyes.

Sighing, I jotted down another tally, marking the passing of another expensive camera. "That son of a bitch deserved to die and burn in hell for breaking my damned cameras," I grumbled. "He should be personally treated by the devil. It's going to take forever and cost a shit ton to get those cameras installed!"

Roaring in frustration, I threw my clipboard at the wall, and kicked it a couple of times, with my boot.

"Fuck." Kick. "That, fucking," kick, kick. "Cunt!" Kick.

"Arghhh!" I yelled, running my hands through my hair, angrily. "He could of covered them with tape, why did he have to fucking shoot them?" I roared.

Jungkook—

I watched, Taehyung abuse the wall and yell angrily, with the others. Jimin shook his head, "he always gets like that whenever another group manages to infiltrate the base and break something." Yoongi leaned his head, against the wall, and crossed his arms. "That's why we installed metal walls, so that way we don't have to keep replacing them, whenever he throws a temper tantrum." Hoseok sighed, and tugged on Yoongi's arm, "let's go babe. Before he kills us all."

I watched the couple leave, before returning my attention to the man, punching the wall.

Jin ruffled his hair, then pushed his boyfriend towards Taehyung's direction. "Go, my little sacrifice. I wish you luck."

Namjoon's eyes widened, "what? But, Jinnie! He's acting insane right now! You expect me to calm down that?"

Seeming to make his point, Taehyung grabbed his clipboard, from off the ground, and chucked it at the broken camera, making the contraption fall to the ground with a crash.

Jin only gave the younger a grin, before shoving him towards the mafia leader.

Namjoon scratched the back of his neck, before hesitantly, walking up to Taehyung, and tapping his shoulder. "Uh...Tae—"

"Look at this, Namjoon!" Taehyung interrupted him. He pointed an accusing finger at the smashed camera, lying in a dejected pile on he floor. "Look at that, Namjoon! Do you see what that bastard had done to my poor cameras? Do you see?"

Namjoon sent a desperate look back at Jin, who only shrugged his shoulders. "You're on your own, honey!" He called to the betrayed man. "Tae—Taehyung! Let me go!" Namjoon ripped out of his leader's grip, and ran back to cover, in the arms of his boyfriend.

"Oh, that was traumatizing," Namjoon mumbled, shakily.

Jin chuckled, and stroked his boyfriend's hair. "Hey, Jungkook, you should go calm him down," Jimin suggested, nodding at their raging leader.

"Umm," I frowned, hesitantly. Reluctantly, I inched forward, and wrapped my arms around Taehyung's waist, from behind. He stopped moving, and stiffened completely in my hold. "W-what are you doing?" He stammered.

I smirked, "stuttering again, are we?" I leaned forward, to whisper in his ear, "are you trying to tempt me?"

Taehyung flung my arms off of him, and sent me a glare, "tch. Tempt you to to do what? I thought we've already discussed this, Kookie. I'm the one who tops this relationship."

A cocky smile made its way up on my lips, and I gripped Taehyung's wrist. "I think it's time for me to show you how irritated I am."

With that, I dragged him, behind me, back to our room.

I locked the door behind us, and shoved Taehyung onto the bed. "Say your prayers, because I'm quite angry with your attitude."

We all know what happens from here ;)

I' m not putting in a smut scene, because I've already stated that clearly in my disclaimer chapter :)

Also, if someone can magically teleport me breakfast, that'd be great, since I didn't get to eat, and I'm waiting for my mom to finish up with her dentist appointment.

Okie, have a great day, lovelies!

-Author-nim

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

267K 11.3K 28
Jeon jungkook is a son of a mafia lord. He only knows about guns, pain, power and blood. He doesn't know anything about outer world. But he likes to...
53.9K 2.2K 41
The feared mafia, V, needs his money back. Instead, he finds a precious gem who has no clue about the dangers of the world. V takes what he wants and...
11.2K 592 52
(COMPLETED ✅) Kim Taehyung, is a mafia Accident acquired made Taehyung accidentally bump with a cute yet innocent bunny stranger while he was just ou...