Morning light Remdy ( Mpreg...

By Remingtonleithisbae

" But Andy I love you." " Don't you see Remington! Life is just a game! we weren't meant to be!" " B-But you'... More

we live for
we yearn for
the things that were born for
yesterday's today's tomorrow
we die for
we try for
the things that we long for
if needed beg steal and we'll borrow
the morning light will lead you
no weapon will defeat you
winter comes
skies to grey
it's the same old same old everyday
and where it starts, is where it ends
I feel your pain
so run the lights, catch a planee
I know you just wanna win
you see my fren
life is just a game
the reason
the setbacks

the meaning

105 5 0
By Remingtonleithisbae

Remington's p.o.v.

( Remi's mind)

What's the meaning of life?  What's the point if it?  What is the use of it? Why do we live in a age where sex and horrors are gods?

These are questions I ask my self.  I can't control my thoughts.  They have a mind if their own. Sometimes my thoughts are good,  but most are bad.

The bad thoughts are stronger than what you think.  They are starting to over power the good.  I need to stop them or else I will become evil and hurt the ones I love. I don't want that.

I love Andy, my mom,  and my brothers to much to even think about hurting them.  I just need to learn how to control my thoughts and push them away.  I need to focus on what's important now and that is my future with Andy.

( present day)

We just got back to our motel and I just couldn't help but look at the bueatiful band on my ring finger.  I can't believe Andy proposed to me.  I'm officially engaged and a fiance now.  I'm so lucky to have him in my life.  He has done so much for me.

I was pulled out of my thoughts by Andy saying, " Love you Remington.  I'm glad I can finally call you mine and my fiance. "

I smile and say, " Me too Andy. "

He then comes over and sits by me and hugs me. I hug back and sigh.

After a while he pulls away and kisses my cheek than says, " I have some surprising news for you. "

I look at him and say with a cheery smile, " what is it? "

He smiles back and says, " I got asked to play the lead role in a movie called American satan. "

I smile happily and hug him than I say, "Andy that's amazing!! I'm so proud of you!! "

He smiled and said, " Thank you babe. " he than kissed me and I kissed back.

After a while we pulled away to catch our breaths.

Andy looked at me and said, " we should get ready for bed.  We got a big day tmrw. "

I smiled and nodded.  I then got ready for bed and laid down on the somewhat comfy hotel bed and waited for andy.

Once he got in bed next to me,  I cuddled beside him and began to fall asleep.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

18.7K 1.3K 142
Remington is coming out of a loveless relationship and is introduced to Andy at a party. Remington discovers a whole new side to himself while Andy i...
429K 13.3K 37
"Show me your scars." He whispered. "But why?" I asked. "Because I want to see how many times you needed me, and I wasn't there."
4.3K 93 37
"Because I'm afraid that if I see you cry in front of me, I'll apologize and beg for you to be mine, but I can't do that," "Why not?" "I can't hurt y...
9.7K 972 47
While trapped in an abusive relationship, Remington meets with his ex, Andy Biersack. (Loosely based off the Save Me series I wrote a while ago.) ...