Morning light Remdy ( Mpreg...

By Remingtonleithisbae

" But Andy I love you." " Don't you see Remington! Life is just a game! we weren't meant to be!" " B-But you'... More

we live for
we yearn for
the things that were born for
yesterday's today's tomorrow
we die for
we try for
the things that we long for
if needed beg steal and we'll borrow
the morning light will lead you
no weapon will defeat you
winter comes
skies to grey
it's the same old same old everyday
and where it starts, is where it ends
I feel your pain
so run the lights, catch a planee
I know you just wanna win
life is just a game
the meaning
the reason
the setbacks

you see my fren

90 5 2
By Remingtonleithisbae

Remington's p.o.v.

Once we reached our motel,  we put our luggage aside and layed down for a bit.

What I don't understand is that there are two beds.  We only need one.

Cause I wanna lay with my ma Cherie. He's warm and cuddly.

I was taken out of my thoughts by my phone ringing.  I look at the caller ID and see's that it's my mom. 

Haven't heard from her in a while. So I picked up the phone and answered it.

( An: R for Remi and S for stephanie aka momma royale)

R: hello?

S: Remington where are you?  Me and you're brother have been looking for you?

R: mom I'm in Hollywood.

S: what are you doing all the way in Hollywood?

R: I'm with andy.

S: whose Andy?

R: he's my boyfriend mom.

S: boyfriend?  I never knew you were gay?

R: surprise I am. He's really nice and sweet mom.  You'll love him.

S: Remi I just want you to know I live you and support you know matter what.  I'm always here for you.  But sometimes I worry about you.

R: mom I'm fine I promise.  I will be okay.  I have Andy here to take care of me.

S: okay,  but if you ever need anything you know you can call me.

R: I know mom. Love you.  Tell Sebastian and Emerson I said hi and that I love them too.

S: I will.  Now go have fun with your boyfriend. Remember use protection.

R: mom?!  Were waiting for that.  I'm not ready.

S: I'm just saying Rem,  I want my son to be safe.

R: I know, well I gotta go mom. Love you.

S: love you too. Bye have fun

R: love you too.  Bye.

I sigh as I hang up the phone.  Moms sometimes.  But I guess I needed that phone call.  It was nice talking to my mom.

I sigh once more as I feel a hand on my shoulder.  I look up and see Andy.

" Who was that you were talking too on the phone? " he asks.

" it was my mom.  She was wandering where I was. " I says.

" ah okay. " he says.

It goes into awkward silence after that.  10 minutes later I break the silence.

"So Andy what are the plans for today? " I ask.

" that's a surprise for you.  Its for me to know and for you to find out. "  he says.

I pout and make a puppy face.  " but Andy you've been saying that every time. What's so important that I can know what it is? " I ask.

" it wouldn't be a surprise if I told you.  Now would it? " he says.

" I guess not. " i say as I shrug my shoulders.

" now wipe that pout off your face and get ready.  Dress nicely cause were leaving in 15 minutes. " he says as he walks over to his luggage.

I sigh once more before I walk over to my luggage and pick out a nice outfit to wear,  before I make my way to the bathroom.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 2.2K 77
'A chorus of millions of people could sing over and over that they love and adore him and he'd laugh at them all in utter disbelief. ' Remington Leit...
455K 17.4K 50
"You only care about yourself." I snapped. His face softened. "That's not true." Such a lie. He had no shame in lying to my face, nor did he have sha...
427K 13.3K 37
"Show me your scars." He whispered. "But why?" I asked. "Because I want to see how many times you needed me, and I wasn't there."
17.8K 1.3K 91
Life sure can be a drag. Remington suffers the loss of his brothers. Andy suffers the loss of his marriage. 'Because sometimes it's the loneliest p...