Morning light Remdy ( Mpreg...

By Remingtonleithisbae

" But Andy I love you." " Don't you see Remington! Life is just a game! we weren't meant to be!" " B-But you'... More

we live for
we yearn for
the things that were born for
yesterday's today's tomorrow
we die for
we try for
the things that we long for
if needed beg steal and we'll borrow
the morning light will lead you
no weapon will defeat you
winter comes
skies to grey
it's the same old same old everyday
and where it starts, is where it ends
I feel your pain
I know you just wanna win
you see my fren
life is just a game
the meaning
the reason
the setbacks

so run the lights, catch a planee

109 5 5
By Remingtonleithisbae

Remington's p.o.v.

It was early in the morning when i woke up to see Andy getting dressed.

" what you doing my love?" I ask as I watch him.

" getting ready to head to the airport. " he says as he finishes getting dressed.

I looked at him confused, " the airport? " I ask in a confused tone.

He nods and says, " yeah.  I got us tickets to go to Hollywood. Don't ask what for, cause that's a surprise for me to know and for you to find out. "

I stare at him wide eyed. He's got to be joking.... Or is he serious?

Either way I'm shocked and practically screaming in excitement inside my head like a teenage girl.

I've always dreamed of going to Hollywood and now is my time to shine.

I get up and give Andy a bone crushing hug,  but not actually crushing his bones. Cause we don't want that.

" thank you,  thank you,  thank you!!!  This is gonna be a dream cone true for me. " I say as I try not to squeal.

He giggles and hugs back. " what can I say, I want to make my baby boy happy and make his dreams come true. "

I have to admit I couldn't help but shed a few tears at that, cause that's like the sweetest thing he had said this morning.

He than pulled away from the hug and patted the top of my head. " okay you need to get dressed and pack your suitcase. The plane leaves in an hour and a half. We have to hurry. "

I nodded and began to get ready and packed.

I have to say those, ive never been more quick to pack in my life. I'm just so excited I just can't help it. All the addreniline is going through my body.

A half an hour goes by and we are at the airport waiting to bored the plane.

I look at my handsome boyfriend and smile. He does the same.

I can't believe this is all to true to be true.  First,  I lose my family and.  Second,  I meet the guy of my dreams.  Third,  im going to hollywood. 

I just can't believe this is all happening to me. I don't deserve any of this. I deserve to be where I belong,  which is not here on this very planet. 

But I guess I can't just leave Andy,  he has no one,  I have no one.  All we have is each other.  I have no just can't let that go.

I can't let my thoughts get the best of me.

I have to run the lights and catch the plane.  If I want to make it through life.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

455K 17.4K 50
"You only care about yourself." I snapped. His face softened. "That's not true." Such a lie. He had no shame in lying to my face, nor did he have sha...
EAT. By aliyssaa

Fanfiction

4.4K 198 24
In which the public eye plants a dangerous obsession into Andy's head. TW Self harm, suicide, eating disorders, blood, violence, suicide, panic attac...
344K 33.9K 153
I love you and I'm missing you (All disclaimers in the bar above :))
4.2K 93 37
"Because I'm afraid that if I see you cry in front of me, I'll apologize and beg for you to be mine, but I can't do that," "Why not?" "I can't hurt y...