Morning light Remdy ( Mpreg...

By Remingtonleithisbae

" But Andy I love you." " Don't you see Remington! Life is just a game! we weren't meant to be!" " B-But you'... More

we live for
we yearn for
the things that were born for
yesterday's today's tomorrow
we die for
we try for
the things that we long for
if needed beg steal and we'll borrow
the morning light will lead you
no weapon will defeat you
winter comes
skies to grey
it's the same old same old everyday
and where it starts, is where it ends
so run the lights, catch a planee
I know you just wanna win
you see my fren
life is just a game
the meaning
the reason
the setbacks

I feel your pain

108 6 1
By Remingtonleithisbae

Remington's p.o.v.

I wake up thinking to myself as I reply the events that happened last night. OMG, it felt so good. There's no words that can't explain how I felt or what I felt last night. It was like a million fire works going off on fourth of July.

But I can tell you this I felt so great, it felt so great. And I just hope Andy feels the same way.

Sometimes it's hard for me to read his thoughts of what he's thinking. There's times where I can, he's like a book, journal, song book, etc. There's a lot of things about him that I either don't understand or do understand.

Sometimes it's hard for me to feel his pain or there are other times where I do feel his pain.

I just dont know how toexplain it. It's hard to explain things like this.

Anyways I'm currently laying in bed scrolling through Twitter, insta and taking some selfies on snap with a sleepy Andy next to me.

I smile to myself at one of the photos I took as I post it on my snap and insta story with the caption " I love this man ".

I then set my phone down and looked at the sleeping Andy next to me.

I smiled to myself wandering how I got so lucky to get with this guy.

Sometimes I always wander these thing. I'm just glad I met him or else I wouldn't be here.

Andy is the only person who can keep me sane, without him I would be stuck in a depressing world with my thoughts.

I don't know why, but he just gives me these vibes that keep me from the bad things.

I hope he just feels the same things I do. I hope I can make him feel the same.

ANDY'S P.O.V.

gosh I don't know where to even start. Remi...he is like an amazing work of art. He makes me feel....well....a lot of things. There's just so much things about him that I love. No words can describe how much he makes me feel.

Sometimes love can be a scary thing.  You never know how the other person feels, unless you ask them, but sometimes that other person/ your partner likes to keep things to themselves. Which is understandable.

But sometimes it gets me thinking some things over.

I have a lot of feelings and emotions coming over me. It's hard to control or feels you emotions and feelings.

But I can tell you one thing, I love Remington with all my heart. I know I just met him, but I can't help it. He is handsome, adorable, attractive, and smells of cigarettes and strawberries.

Gosh I love the smell of him. His smell just makes me fall in love with him more.

But most importantly I can feel his pain, so I can help him not hurt anymore.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

40.9K 2.2K 77
'A chorus of millions of people could sing over and over that they love and adore him and he'd laugh at them all in utter disbelief. ' Remington Leit...
1.3K 66 24
Eep sorry I'm bad at these! Just read it and find out I guess.
17.6K 1.3K 142
Remington is coming out of a loveless relationship and is introduced to Andy at a party. Remington discovers a whole new side to himself while Andy i...
19.7K 898 18
"We're the worst couple," Remington laughed, lacing our fingers together. "Just two suicidal kids trying to make it through life." "I like your scars...