Morning light Remdy ( Mpreg...

Autorstwa Remingtonleithisbae

" But Andy I love you." " Don't you see Remington! Life is just a game! we weren't meant to be!" " B-But you'... Więcej

we live for
we yearn for
the things that were born for
yesterday's today's tomorrow
we die for
we try for
the things that we long for
if needed beg steal and we'll borrow
the morning light will lead you
no weapon will defeat you
winter comes
skies to grey
and where it starts, is where it ends
I feel your pain
so run the lights, catch a planee
I know you just wanna win
you see my fren
life is just a game
the meaning
the reason
the setbacks

it's the same old same old everyday

103 6 0
Autorstwa Remingtonleithisbae

Remington's p.o.v.

Every day is the same old same old. Why can't it change and be any different?

Sometimes I get tired of all this nonsense, but yet it's quite calming.

Being in a world where it's the same old same old everyday is interesting, especially  when you have a special some one in your life.

I honestly love Andy to death. He is a great guy, very loving, and is just the death of me. I love everything about him.

You're probably wondering where he is right now. Well I can tell you this, he's working on some songs for his band.

A few hours later and Andy walks in, I soon run up to him aand tackle him in a hug.

" did someone miss me?" He asked with a giggle.

I simply I nodded, " yes I did ma cherie."

He smiles happily, " hey my Remi bear?"

I blush at the Nick name, " yes Andy ma cherie?"

He pulls away from the hug and scratches the back of his head nervously getting me worried before saying, " I told my band mates about you, us, and they really want to meet you, but ummm....Ashley my ex is jealous."

I smile, but then frown," oh....I didn't know about that."

He looks at me with a frown, " baby I'm sorry, I thought you knew about my ex....look i don't like him anymore, I love you and only you."

I look up at him and smile, " do you really mean that?"

He walks up to me and hugs my, I hug back taking in his scent and relaxing," of course I do baby. I couldn't have asked for a better boy friend than you. Your my world and my everything. Without you I wouldn't be complete."

I smile and begin to cry. He hugs me tighter and rubs my back calming me. " my sweet sweet Remi bear I love you so much. "

I smile happily, " I love you to Andy ma cherie."

And with that we may down and cuddle eachother the rest of the day till night.

Czytaj Dalej

To Też Polubisz

40.9K 2.2K 77
'A chorus of millions of people could sing over and over that they love and adore him and he'd laugh at them all in utter disbelief. ' Remington Leit...
9.2K 926 47
While trapped in an abusive relationship, Remington meets with his ex, Andy Biersack. (Loosely based off the Save Me series I wrote a while ago.) ...
340K 21.7K 72
"Hey PJ, how've you been?" "Who's PJ? • Bad grammar and such intended • Trigger Warning: depression, mentions of suicide ### -completed as of 3/1/16-
5.1K 451 36
Dear Patrick, It's been one day since you left me. My friends are afraid I will kill myself, but that is not necessary. I already feel dead... My l...