Morning light Remdy ( Mpreg...

By Remingtonleithisbae

" But Andy I love you." " Don't you see Remington! Life is just a game! we weren't meant to be!" " B-But you'... More

we live for
we yearn for
the things that were born for
yesterday's today's tomorrow
we die for
the things that we long for
if needed beg steal and we'll borrow
the morning light will lead you
no weapon will defeat you
winter comes
skies to grey
it's the same old same old everyday
and where it starts, is where it ends
I feel your pain
so run the lights, catch a planee
I know you just wanna win
you see my fren
life is just a game
the meaning
the reason
the setbacks

we try for

141 9 0
By Remingtonleithisbae

Remington's p.o.v.

I woke up in a bed I'm not familiar with. That's when I realize I'm at Andy's house. In his bed!

I smile at the thought of being in a beautiful guys bed.

I look over and see an adorable sleeping Andy next to me with his arm around my waist.

I realize I haven't had a single dream about him since we met. That could only mean one thing. He's the missing puzzle piece that I had been looking for. It was him all along.

But the only thing is that I had another, but only this time it was about my brothers. They were trying to reach out for me. But what for? Why were they trying to reach out to me? What do they need me for? It's not like they ever cared about me anyway. They haven't tried to contact or message me for about 4 weeks almost 5.

So why now?

I have no clue.

I guess I'm just gonna have to keep looking and keep trying to find what that is they are reaching out to me for.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

8.8K 625 19
"i hate you, you insufferable son of a bitch! i absolutely fucking hate you" "oh, i'm the only one who's allowed to hate me! i'm the sun king!" [all...
EAT. By aliyssaa

Fanfiction

4.6K 198 24
In which the public eye plants a dangerous obsession into Andy's head. TW Self harm, suicide, eating disorders, blood, violence, suicide, panic attac...
19.9K 900 18
"We're the worst couple," Remington laughed, lacing our fingers together. "Just two suicidal kids trying to make it through life." "I like your scars...
9.7K 972 47
While trapped in an abusive relationship, Remington meets with his ex, Andy Biersack. (Loosely based off the Save Me series I wrote a while ago.) ...