The School Player vs ME [DISC...

By LittleMissCrazy96

**It takes me a second to realize what is happening. Zac is kissing me! He is bloody kissing me!! Something t... More

AUTHORS NOTE
Chapter 1:
Chapter 2:
Chapter 3:
Chapter 4:
Chapter 5:
Chapter 6:
Chapter 7: Part 1
Chapter 7: Part 2
Chapter 8:
Chapter 9: Part 1
Chapter 9: Part 2
Chapter 10:
Chapter 11:
Chapter 12:
Chapter 13:
Chapter 14:
Chapter 15:
Chapter 16:
Chapter 17:
Chapter 18:
Chapter 19:
Chapter 20:
Chapter 21:
Chapter 23: Part 1
Chapter 23: Part 2
Chapter 24:
Chapter 25:
Chapter 26:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 27:
AUTHORS NOTE:
Chapter 28:
Chapter 29:
Authors Note:
Chapter 30:
Chapter 31:
AUTHORS NOTE NUMBER 1000000 :P
Chapter 32: Part 1
Chapter 32: Part 2
URGENT AUTHORS NOTE: POSTING!!!
Chapter 33:
Chapter 34:.
AUTHORS NOTE (IMPORTANT):
Chapter 35:
Authors Note:
Chapter 36:
Chapter 37: Part 1
Very Important Authors Note
Chapter 37: Part 2
Chapter 38
Authors Note

Chapter 22:

11.8K 346 71
By LittleMissCrazy96

Enjoy the chapter ;) Sorry for the wait! ILY you all so much <3 You are very patient and supportive which I am very thankful for. 

I am also very sorry that this is short. It's not the best chapter, but I promise that the next one will be A LOT better ;) xoxo -Crazy Chick

WARNING: UN-EDITIED (like always :p) 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"Ok park over there." Zac says, pointing in the direction of a massive tree, away from the warehouse. 

We have finally arrived after almost 2 hours of driving. After the kiss, the rest of the car ride was a comfortable silence, yet the whole time I could not stop thinking about Zac's lips on mine. My brain was also having a mental battle on the kiss being a mistake. A part of me yearns for him to kiss me again, but another part of me is telling me that what I did is a mistake. I dont know what to think. For now, I have pushed the kiss out of my head and am just going to focus and finding my dad, so we Cam doesnt die.

I slowly drive the truck over to the tree and breath a sigh of relief once I turn of the engine.

"Finally." I half whisper. I look over at Zac who is looking out the window and assesing the area.

"Anything?" I ask after a minute of silence. Zac shakes his head, still scanning the area. I look at the back of the truck to see Cam, still unconcious. 

"Come on, we have to find my dad quickly!" I say to Zac, grabbing a knife that I see laying on the back seat. Zac looks over at me with a worried expression. 

"Why dont you stay he-"

"NO!" I yell, cutting Zac off. I know what he was going to say and the answer is NO! 

"Katie, it could be dangerous." Zac exclaims. I let out a humourless laugh.

"Dont think it is too late to try and keep me safe?!" 

"Please Kat-"

"Nope."

"You have t-"

"Nope."

"C-"

"Not gonna happen." 

Zac lets out a defeated sigh and stares at me with both amusement and frustraion twinkling in his eyes. 

Zac runs his hand through his messy hair and shakes his head. He looks up with a smile.

"Your too stubborn, you know that?!" Zac says, still smiling.

"Stubborn? No. Smart? Yes." 

Zac laughs and I raise an eyebrow at him.

"Yep you are totally stubborn. Too stubborn to even admit that you are stubborn!" 

"Come on Zac!" I say, starting to get out of the truck. We dont have time to sit here and discuss my stubborness. 

Zac lays Cam down onto the backseat and covers him with a blanket. We then walk around to the back, the same way that Derek had dragged me to. 

Zac then ties up my hands behind my back with rope and takes out his gun, when we reach the back door.

"Ok you know what to do?" Zac whispers to me in my ear. I nod my head in resonse. 

"Which room were you locked in?" Zac whispers to me as we enter the quiet warehouse. I look around at the all too familiar surroundings and locate the right door. When I finally spot it, I point to the door out to Zac. 

Zac starts to slowly lead me towards the door, while I looked around, making sure that we dont get seen by any of the stupid 'gang' memebers. 

We reach the door a couple of seconds later and when we do, the door is slightly ajar. 

"Ok, I am going to open the door and when I do, you must act really scared. Ok?" 

I nod my head in respnse to Zac's question. I close my eyes for a second and think about everything that has happned in the last 3 days. Never in a million years would I have ever thought about any of this happening to me. I mean seriously! 

Lizzie must be so worried about me. For a split second, I feel a little angry at her, since she was the one who gave Cam my number and address. What if she hadnt had done that? Would I ever have gone on a date with Cam? Would I ever have been kidnapped? Would I ever find out the real truth of my 'family'? These questions loomed on me, but I push them away as Zac opens the door.

He roughly pushes me in and I wince in pain. I breath heavily and fake an expression of fear. The room is empty. 

"What now?" I whisper to Zac.

"I don-"

"Well, well, well...look who managed to escape the wrath of their father." 

Zacs whips around to face the voice that just spoke. My dad.

Zac holds me tightly by the waist and holds the gun to my head, which although he was faking this whole scene, still scared the shit out of me. What if he accidently pulls the trigger? 

No! I need to stop being stupid and focus on the plan! 

"Give me the file or I kill her!" Zac says in a low, dangerous voice. My dad smirks, but I could tell he was actually caught of guard with the istuation and was slightly terrified. 

"Come on now Zac. Dont be like this." my dad says, slowly walking towards us. I let out a fake whimper of fear. 

"Dad please just give him what he wants!" I yell out, making myself sound as scared as possible. I needed to make sure that I do not slip up. 

My dad looks from me and then at Zac. His face suddenly filled with anger.

"Let her go, Zac." my dad demands. Zac lets out a humourless laugh. 

"GIve me the file and I will." Zac responds. My dad looks like he doesnt know what to do. This should be easy for him! I am his daughter! If my life is at risk, he should do anything to save me! Not stand there and hesitate to make a decision! 

"Just give it-"

"Ok." my dad says, cutting Zac off. 

"Follow me." my dad says. Zac hesitates for a second. He is about to start walking, but he stops.

"No. No I am not going to fall for this trick." Zac half yells. My dad turns around, looking annoyed.

"Well, then your not getting the file." my dad says simply. Zac lets out a frustarted sigh.

I feel like I have been slapped in the face. My dad seriously isnt going to save my life, by just giving us the file? I know that Zac isnt really going to shoot, but what if I was held at gun point in this same situation or even another one? Would he not try and save my life? I feel tears stinging my eyes and anger starts to bubble from inside me. 

I cant help myself. I suddenly shove myself out of Zac's arms and walk over to my dad, so much anger and hurt and betrayl inside of me, I could explode.

"ARE YOU SERIOUS RIGHT NOW DAD? I AM BEING HELD AT BLOODY GUN POINT AND YOU ARE JUST GOING TO STAND THERE? SERIOUSLY!?" 

My dad tries to reach for me but I step back.

"NO! DONT TOUCH ME! I HATE YOU!" I yell at him tears running down my cheeks. I feel Zac's hand wrap around my waist.

"Calm down Katie." Zac whispers gently in my ear. I then feel Zac start to untie my hands. I keep myself from frowing in confusion. 

"Katie you dont mean that." my dad says, a look of hurt on his face. He is hurt? Ha! 

"Yes I do! You have lied to me my whole life! And I know about your plan to murder Cam with that stupid ass pill you and Derek are selling!"

My dad looks shocked. 

"You are going to give me that file, so I can save my brother! He hear me?" I half yell at my dad. 

My dad shockingly laughs. I glare at him and feel even more anger building up inside of me. 

"Katie, sweetie! You dont understand the situatuation!" 

I let out a humourless laugh. Not knwoing what to say, I turn around and grab the gun from Zac's hand and point it at my dad. If this is what I have to do to get him to hand over the file, then I will. 

-----------------------------------------------------------------------------

Sorry for this crappy chapter :/ I feel as though this was just a filler type chapter. The next one will be a lot better :) Anyways, please comment your thoughts and vote! ;) ILY ALL <3 xoxo

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

1K 126 42
~COMPLETED~ We were so close to each other. Another movement forward and our lips would meet. His beautiful blue eyes flicker at my lips and I just...
29.1K 976 28
Complete! "You know I really like you, right?" He was definitely drunk. "You do?" I asked. My voice was supposed to be teasing, but I think it ca...
88.7K 4.5K 57
Have you ever wondered what more you could be missing when you have everything? Well, Michelle Reynold who is 17, a senior, blond and beautiful, have...
421K 14.1K 44
Before you ask, no, I'm not some good girl that will let people walk all over me. I've been through some shit no girl(or anyone for that matter) shou...