Bucky Barnes Imagines

By thecapricorner

I do not own any characters (with the exception of any original characters throughout the book) or locations... More

A/N
Damaged
Please
Memories
Movies
Crush
Bucky x Mutant!Reader
A/N
Songfic!
Story Opportunities
Bucky x Tall!Mutant!Reader
The Story With the Most Votes!
Beaten and Bruised
Beaten and Bruised (Part Two)
Beaten and Bruised (Part Three ~ Finale)
Bucky x Blind!Reader
A/N
Bucky x Dangerous!Reader
Bucky x Artist!Mutant!Reader
Bucky x Victim!Reader
BUCKY X READER FLUFF!
Bucky x Dying!Gender-Neutral!Reader
Bucky x Reader!Request
A/N
Bucky x Victim!Reader x Steve? (part two)
Bucky x Mutant!Reader (Fluff)
Author's Note
Reader Request!
Reader Request Part 2!
Special Update/Author's Note!
Bucky x Therapist!Reader (pt.1)
Bucky x June/Junie (Request!)
Bucky x Reader (REQUEST)
Bucky x Therapist!Reader (pt. 2)
Cover Competition/Important Author's Note
IMPORTANT AUTHOR'S NOTE!!!
Hey Guys! I'm Back.
Bucky x Mute!Reader
Bucky x Stark's Friend!Reader
Bucky x Stark's Daughter!Reader (Teen AU)
Bucky x Stark'sDaughter!Reader (Teen AU - 3rd Wheeling)
Teen AU T or D *continued*
~ Author's Note ~

Bucky x Stark's Daughter!Reader (Teen AU - T or D) *TEASER*

3.3K 61 6
By thecapricorner

A/N - it's been a minute!! school is almost over and these last few weeks have been insane with finals coming up but soon enough (20ish days!!) i'll be back on a regular update schedule :) 

Word Count: 279

Warnings: none

--

"Hey Rogers! Get over here." Bucky shouted as he pulled away from Y/n, ready to greet his friend.

Steve hopped off the bench and smiled as he walked over to meet the couple.

"Hey I hope it's okay I invited some other people-" Steve paused, "It's just Bruce, Nat, and Thor." 

"What no hello?" Bucky laughed. 

Steve smiled, "Hi Y/n." 

Y/n smiled back and greeted the small blond boy in front of Bucky and herself, noting the contrast between the two boy's appearances; though their loyal spirits were more or less the same.  

Bucky rolled his eyes playfully, very much in the mood to tease Rogers; "Classic Steve. Saying 'hi' to the pretty girls but not me. Some friend." 

Steve pushed his shoulder, returning the playful banter.

"Well, I hope it's okay I opened our park meet up to the rest of the crew. They're on there way." Steve said looking around the park as if he expected the rest of their guests to arrive any minute. 

"When do you think they'll get here?" Y/n asked, wondering if she'd be allowed to stay out past dark.

"Within the next twenty or thirty minutes I hope, I mean none of them live that far." 

hey sorry this isn't a full update i just really don't feel inspired right now, but I plan to finish this and upload the full version as soon as i can!! sorry guys!! :') 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

19.7K 303 12
Fluff, Smut and angst with the one only Bucky Barnes AKA The Winter Soldier. Sadly i do not own any of the marvel characters only the reader characte...
325K 6.5K 43
Different imagines of situations with different marvel characters - most will be avengers - I do not own any of the marvel characters- all rights fo...
225K 3.3K 15
Here's a collection of Steve Rogers imagines written by me. I do not own any of the characters nor places that Marvel has created and will never cla...
305K 7K 111
Welcome everyone to my fourth oneshots book! I'm not taking full requests currently but it's okay if you want to suggest a character for me to write...