Deadly Love Triangle

By ammeeillil

Just read it, you'll be okay with it More

the call
the truth
birthing day and more
grown baby hanzo

here we go.

501 3 17
By ammeeillil

Hanzo turned his head as he heard the doorknob to his room turn. "Hanzo we need to talk." Genji announced while he walked through the door into his room.
"About what?" Hanzo replied curiously. "Is something the matter? Did I do something wrong?"
"No, it's just about us." Genji said as his eyes darted to the floor and his head sunk down. "I don't know how long I can do this."
"Oh," Hanzo said, somewhat worried now. "Is it about our fans shipping us so hard? Or is it about what we really do together?"

Hanzo's heart started to race when he heard Genji say "It's about what we really do, take a seat." They both sat down on Hanzo's bed, with quite a distance between them.
"Is it me? Is it wrong because we are brothers?" Hanzo said worried, his eyes darting from wall to wall.
Genji looked down towards the floor as he said, "Hanzo, I think I'm pregnant." Hanzo immediately jumped up from the bed and started pacing the length of the room, unsure what to say next. He had no clue how this could be possible.
"How did this happen? How do you know? Are you sure?" Hanzo asked frantically, pacing quickly back and forth.

"We both know how it happened, Hanzo." He replied in a serious tone, giving him the eyes.You know those eyes. Mhm, those eyes. Genji sat there watching Hazno as he had an anxiety attack and panicked. The room was so silent you could hear the birds chipping through the closed window and blinds. "Promise me this won't affect our relationship. Please, promise me. Okay?" Genji said hopingly.
"Okay, I think I need to go out for a bit. I need to get some air." Hanzo said, quickly making his way out of the room with no destination in mind. Hanzo grabbed his keys off the counter, opened the door and slammed it behind him so Genji would here how upset he was over this. Genji closed his eyes and took a second to breathe, he felt as though a weight had been lifted off his chest and he could breathe smoothly again. Although he knew that Hanzo would no longer see him the same way and he might not even want the kid, he felt better having let him know.

"Why would he tell me that?" Hanzo thought to himself as he turned the keys to start his car. He sat for a minute before pulling quickly out of the driveway, onto the street and onto the highway. He took time to try and think of what he should do or say to Genji. He really didn't know what to do, all he knew was that he didn't want this kid.

"I must've really messed up. I shouldn't have told him. He's never gone this long." Genji thought worriedly, he grabbed his phone and texted Hanzo 'I'm sorry, please come back home.' Then he called him 7 times and Hanzo didn't pick up, he began to worry and regret telling him altogether.

Hanzo felt his phone vibrate, he knew it was Genji so he didn't pick up. He just kept driving and thinking. Eventually, around an hour later, he came to the conclusion that he should fake his own death. Not to intentionally hurt Genji but to get out of explaining that he is the father of his brother's child. He does not want to raise that kid.

"Oh no," Genji thought as he called his mom. "Mother, have you seen Hanzo. I think he's gone missing."

"No, honey. I'm sorry, why do you want to know?" she replied.

"Oh I'm just worried about him. I think he left because of the conversation we had earlier." Genji said anxiously. His mom hung up. Genji sat in the silence and it was starting to get dark now. He was getting more and more worried about Hanzo. And he started thinking more and more that maybe he wasn't coming back. Then he got the call. 

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

585K 28K 53
Taehyung is appointed as a personal slave of Jungkook the true blood alpha prince of blue moon kingdom. Taehyung is an omega and the former prince...
121K 4.9K 40
𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire is the first female f1 driver in 𝗗𝗘𝗖𝗔𝗗𝗘𝗦 OR 𝗜𝗡 𝗪𝗛𝗜𝗖𝗛 noura denoire and charle...
277K 12.5K 59
A Boy who is born with one blue eyes.His one eye is Blue & another one is dark brown.His life wasn't easy ,he was in dark ,this world made him heartl...
254K 5.6K 32
In wich a one night stand turns out to be a lot more than that.