The New Girl

Por GleeForever213

This is the first book in the 'New Girl' series! I'm not good at summaries so here is the disclaimer. Disclai... Más

The New Girl
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Authors Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Chapter 20
Christmas Break Part 1
Christmas Break Part 2
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Chapter 27
Sequel Info!

Chapter 16

2.8K 75 5
Por GleeForever213

Sunday, November 23, 2014

"Happy Birthday, Happy Birthday to you!" Sam and I sang as mama came in after getting off at work early. I had a one tier birthday cake ready, but I was going to make another one for her while Sam and her were gone.

"Thanks y'all!" She hugged us.

"Your welcome! How old are you now? 21?" Sam asked. She smiled and smacked his arm.

"I'm 39 actually."

"Wow, you don't look like it." She looked at him like he was crazy. "It's true. You look 20 years younger."

"Well thank you Sam." She went up the stairs. I called after her,

"Get on some comfortable clothes mama! You and Sam are going somewhere!"

"Okay?" She called back down, confused. I laughed.

"What are y'all going to do anyway?" I asked. He shrugged.

"We might go get some hot chocolate, take her dancing," I looked at him, "I'm kidding. Anyway, I'll probably take her to her favorite store, Wal-mart! And buy her some clothe or what ever she wants. Then, I'll sing that song to her and we'll come back." He said. I nodded.

"Okay, I'm ready." Mama said as she walked down the stairs. Sam held out his arm and she took it.

"Milady, are you ready to go?"

"Ha ha, yes. I'm ready." She laughed. I kissed Sam and they left. I got some old clothes that I would never where out in public, and got all of the ingredients to make the cake. I was making a three tier cake, because the boys are huge and are pigs. As I had the liquids mixing, I texted everyone and told them to be here in ten minutes. I put all of the ingredients together for the cake batter, and put some in a little baking pan, a medium baking pan and a big one. By the time I put the cake in the oven, half of the group was here already.

"Hey, y'all." Most of them had presents in their arms. "Y'all can put that on the table over there." I pointed and started making a huge bowl of icing. I made my own icing, I don't know why but I do. We had some modeling chocolate for some reason so I used it to make little music notes to put on the cake.

"Do you need any help?" Rachel, Quinn and Mercedes asked.

"Um, yeah. Mercy, can you make about 20 more music notes?" She nodded and started making them. I turned to Rachel. "Can you start mixing the pink food die into that little bowl of icing?" She did and I turned to Quinn. "You can help me with the rest of the food if you want."

"What are you making?" She asked as she followed me to the cabinet where we kept the rubber gloves.

"Hamburgers and hot dogs."

"I'm don't eat meat!" Rachel called.

"I know, that's why I'm going to make a salad for you."

"Oh, okay. Thanks."

"No problem. Here," I gave Quinn some gloves and we sat at the island, since that was the only clear table in the kitchen at the moment. We started making the hamburger patties when Quinn asked me a question.

"So, how is everything with you and Sam?"

"Were pretty good. I mean, we got together a little over a month ago."

"That's good. Have you and him, ya know?"

"Oh, no girl. I'm a virgin and he hasn't tried anything. I plan to be one when I get married too."

"Good, don't. Because if you don't, you could end up having a baby like I did last year."

"You had a baby? You don't look like it."

"Thanks but yeah. Her name is Beth. I gave her up for adoption."

"Oh, who is the father?"

"Puck."

"Oh,"

Yeah. So, what have you and Sam been doing? I'm sorry if I'm asking to much."

"Well, nothing really. We just hang out in the living room and watch movies or do homework. We make out sometimes, but that's it. Have you noticed how good his grades are getting?"

"Yeah, I was wondering if he had a tutor or something. Has he been speaking Na vi?" She asked.

"Oh yeah, I know what he is saying since Avatar is like, one of my favorite movies." She nodded. "And one time, I caught him singing a song from 'Frozen'"

"Ha ha, he is just a big goofball. Where is he anyway?"

"Oh right, he's with my mom. She's been wanting to spend time with him for a while now and he thought of it, which was kinda weird." She laughed. I took the full plate of patties and sat them by the stove, then I got the other pack of meat out of the fridge and then I started the hot dogs. All I did was put the whole pack in boiling water. I took the meat back to Quinn and we started making patties again.

"I wish I had a boyfriend that was loyal and nice like Sam."

"You'll get one, one day. And do you know why Puck is always hitting on other girls around you?"

"No, why?"

"He's trying to make you jealous. He likes you."

"No he doesn't."

"Have you seen the way he looks at you?"

"No?"

"He looks at you as if you were the best thing on this earth. You should go out with him. Y'all would be a cute couple."

"You really think so?"

"Definitely. You should ask him out."

"I will, soon." She looked over at Puck, who was looking at her, and smiled.

"Okay, I think we have enough patties." I said laughing. On both of the plates, there was a big pile of patties.

"Wow! Those boys will definitely eat them all."

"I know, Chris and Kevin ate like, five each on my 12th birthday. And five hot dogs too! I'm surprised they weren't fat as pigs. The good thing about us Jackson kids, we can eat as much food as we want, and we won't gain weight."

"Seriously?"

"Yeah. I can tell you now, we all used to be a lil' chubby when we were younger but we lost it by the time we were teens." She nodded. I put the patties on the pan and waited for it to start sizzling.

"Hey, I can do this for you." Quinn said. "Go get ready, and take Kurt and Mercy with you. They were annoying me the other day about wanting to dress you in some 'Hot clothes' today." I groaned and nodded. The two of them followed me into my room and started going through my stuff. I rolled my eyes.

"Okay, what about this?"Kurt asked, holding up and outfit. Mercedes grinned and nodded. They pulled me up and pushed me into my bathroom.

"Damn, they push me around in my own house." I mumbled and put the clothes on. I came out and saw a flash. They were taking pictures of me. To be funny, I started posing.

"Get it girl! You could be a model when your older!"

"Yeah, right. I'd rather be an actress or singer or both." We went back down stairs, with the heels clicking in the floor. The boys whistled when they saw me. I flipped them off.

"Did she-?"

"Yes, yes she did." Marley said.

"Why-?"

"Because you boys are idiots." I said and walked into the kitchen .I felt my phone vibrate and took my phone out. I had a text from Sam.

Hey, your mom and I are at Wal-mart. We're about to leave and I'ma sing the song in the parking lot.~Sammy

Okay, babe. Be careful on the way back.~Brenda

I will, love you~Sammy

Love you too~Brenda

"Okay, y'all are going to have to move some stuff. I have to start decorating the cake." Rachel had taken it out a little while ago so it could cool before I finished it. The icing was butter cream icing, and was easy to make. I iced the bottom part, the middle, then the top. Then, I took an icing bag and put the pink icing in it, then I put some white icing in another bag. I wrote Happy on the first tier, Birthday on the second one and Mama on the last one. Then, I used the rest to make designs on the tiers. Then I used the white to keep the music notes on it. By the time I finished, all of the food was ready, and the only thing that wasn't done were the balloons. I groaned and walked over to the boys.

"Why are y'all not done yet?" We had one of those things you can blow balloons up with instead of blowing it up with your mouth. They started giggling.

"Because we were making our voices high pitched!" Ryder said in a really high voice. I burst out laughing. I'm so happy I put that video camera in the book shelf, so I could watch it all over again.

"Why? And I hope there is enough for the rest of the balloons." They looked down. "Boys. Such idiots." I mumbled under my breath. I sat on top of the table and started blowing up the balloons with my mouth. "Did y'all at least blow up some of the balloons?"

"Yeah, half of them." Finn said in a high voice. I started giggling along with the boys.

"Girls, come over here and listen to these idiots!" I yelled. They came over and the boys started talking.

"Hi, I'm Finn."

"I'm Artie!"

"I'm Rory!"

"I'm Puck."

"I'm Ryder."

"I'm Jake!" The girls and the guys were all laughing at the boys as the rest of them introduced themselves.

"Oh lord. Alright, lets finish blowing them up." I said. "As soon as Sam and mama get back, Sam's mom, dad, brother and sister, Chris and Kevin get here, all of the boys need to do it again." They nodded.

AT THE SAME TIME WITH SAM AND DONNA

Sam's POV

"So, what are we doing now?" Donna asked.

"Well, I want you to sit on on the back of my truck, while I do something for you." I helped her up onto the back of it and got my guitar. I started strumming it and then I started singing.

Love me tender

Love me sweet

Never let me go

You have made my life complete

and I love you so

Love me tender,

Love me true

All my dreams fulfilled

For my darlin' I love you,

And I always will

Love me tender

Love me long

Take me to your heart

For it's that I belong

And we'll never part

Love me tender

Love me dear

Tell me you're mine

I'll be yours through all the years

Til the end of time

(When at last my dreams come true

Darling this I know

Happiness will follow you

Everywhere you go)

"Awe, Sam. That was so sweet." She hugged me.

"You're welcome." I smiled. "Are you ready, Milady?" I asked holding my arm out.

"Yes, I am." She laughed and took my arm. She got into the truck, and I started it. As we were driving, she said,

"Ya know Sam, Brenda has smiled more since you and her got together." I glanced at her.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"When she was younger, she used to be the outgoing, happy girl she is now. But, after her dad died, she barely ever smiled or laughed. She was always frowning and/or crying. Ever since she met you, she's smiled more."

"Oh, I'm happy that she is happy with me." I said, I kinda confused myself for a second.

"Me too. You are an amazing boy, Sam. I hope you are the one for her, because you look good together. Y'all look so happy all of the time. You remind me of my daddy. He's been through a lot, but he always had a smile on his face." Now that I think of it, Pa does always have a smile on his face.

"Well, thank you."

"You're very welcome."

Back at the house, finishing up the balloons.

Brenda's POV

It's a good thing I can hold a note for a long time, or I wouldn't be able to blow up this many balloons in 15 minutes. I blew up like half of them, the boys did the rest. Finally, we were done with them. All the decorating was done, so was the food and cake, Chris, Kevin and Sam's family got here about ten minutes ago with presents. I heard Sam's very loud truck pull into the driveway.

"Hide!" I yelled. Everyone hid, and I heard Mama and Sam come in. Everyone was looking at me so I counted on my fingers. One, two, three.

"Surprise!" Everyone yelled, including Sam, as we all sprang from our hiding places. The boys voices were still high pitched from the helium. Mama gasped and hugged me. The she hugged everyone else.

"Thanks for all of this y'all. And you all didn't have to get me anything,or do this for me. Tomorrow is thanksgiving anyway."

"Well, you are the best mother I could ask for so I wanted to throw you this party." I said.

"Thank you." She said again with tears in her eyes and hugged me.

Seguir leyendo

También te gustarán

416K 8K 54
𝐆𝐋𝐄𝐄 𝐗 𝐎𝐂 ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ "indecisive feeling of enjoyment. hold the thought, i think i need a moment. ━─┉┈◈❖◈┈┉─━ in which a always happy blonde...
19.8K 452 76
This is the sixth book of the 'New Girl' Series. Disclaimer: I don't own Glee, the characters, or any of the songs used in this book. I only own my O...
68.4K 822 22
So, Glee preferences. This book will include both genders (plus Unique, who I will refer to as a girl btw) and will have the gay guys and the lesbia...
17.2K 185 25
"As time passes, I realize that I actually really love you" [working on rewriting some chapters :D] [ꜱᴀᴍ ᴇᴠᴀɴꜱ] ☻ [glee] [completed] ☹︎ [book...