Her Blood - (Whispers of Fate...

By _bikramjeet_

|| HIGHEST RANKING - #2 in Mystery || || HIGHEST RANKING - #2 in Vampire || [GENRE WINNER- THE ICE AWARDS 201... More

●●●
Chapter 1
Chapter 2
Chapter 3
Chapter 4
Chapter 5
Chapter 6
Chapter 7
Chapter 8
Author's Note
Chapter 9
Chapter 10
Chapter 11
Chapter 12
Chapter 13
Author's Note
Chapter 14
Chapter 15
Chapter 16
Interview
Chapter 17
Chapter 18
Chapter 19
Author's Note
Chapter 20
Chapter 21
Chapter 22
Chapter 23
Chapter 24
Chapter 24 (Glitch)
~Chapter 24~
Chapter 25
Chapter 26
Author's Note
Chapter 27
Chapter 28
Chapter 29
Chapter 30
Chapter 31
Chapter 32
Chapter 33
Chapter 34
Chapter 35
Chapter 36
Chapter 37
Chapter 38
Chapter 39
Chapter 40
Chapter 41
Chapter 42
Chapter 43
Chapter 44
Chapter 45
Chapter 47
Chapter 48
Chapter 49 - The Finale [Part 1]
Chapter 50 - The Finale [Part 2]
Epilogue
Q&A
Help me
New Book Cover Reveal

Chapter 46

17.5K 1.1K 65
By _bikramjeet_

Grace's Point of View:

It was Andrew.

My jaw dropped. I couldn't believe this.

He had drops of blood on his face and clothes. Oh, my goodness! Did he kill someone?!

"A-Andrew?" I said, hesitating to take a step towards him.

"Yes, it's me, Cookie," he smiled.

The smile on his face wasn't innocent, my heart started beating faster.

I didn't know what to say.

"What has happened to you?" I said, frowning.

"Nothing."

I looked at him with concern. His green eyes turned red. I gasped. How's that possible?

Is he really Andrew?

He took a step forward and looked in my eyes.

"Come with me, Cookie," He said.

I took a step backward.

"N-No," I said.

Being near Andrew used to feel so great, but right now only power and evilness were radiating from him.

"Shut up, and just come with me. I had to kill that Brianna bit*ch to enter this town. I won't leave without you," his jaw clenched.

He killed Brianna? I covered my mouth with my hand. Oh my gosh!

"Why did you kill her?!" I said. Tears had started to tumble down my eyes.

Brianna had helped me so much. We had become good friends. I don't think I'll ever be able to forgive Andrew.

I sniffled.

"Because she was trying to keep me away from the person I love," Andrew said, without any expression on his face.

"You can't love!" I said, wiping the tears from my face.

"And why can't I love?" He said, staring in my eyes.

"Because you are just a monster!" I screamed.

"Shut the f*** up!" He said.

I shuddered hearing it. He had never talked to me in such a way.

"You have changed so much, Andrew."

He gripped my shoulder; his face was very close to mine.

"I've turned more powerful. I don't need a beloved," he said.

Andrew showed me his fangs. My eyes went wide.

I tried to run away from him but his grip on me was too tight.

He brought his fangs near my neck.

I never ever thought this would happen. My heart was racing.

His fangs pierced my neck and he started sucking my blood.

I screamed and started bawling my eyes out.

Andrew's grip on me loosened. Someone had hit him with a rod.

It was Katherine.

Andrew fell down unconscious.

I knelt. Oh, my freaking goodness!

"Andrew?!" I said, touching his face.

"Don't worry, Grace. He'll be conscious in some hours," Katherine said.

"Hours? Kath, you hit him with a rod on his head. What if he gets some brain injury?"

"He's a very powerful vampire. Nothing will happen to him, Grace. I couldn't let him take you away. I can't believe this is my brother," she said, crying.

---

With the help of Valia and Casper, we brought Andrew back to Brianna's home. The home of the person he killed. We locked him in a room. He was still unconscious. I don't know what we'll do when he gets conscious again.

The whole town attended Brianna's funeral. Everyone was crying, even Muriel. We didn't tell them Andrew killed her. I didn't want werewolves to kill him.

I know Andrew would have never done this thing if he wasn't in the influence of Lord Darkness.

It felt very wrong now to come back to Brianna's house.

My neck hurt so much.

"Andrew is here, it means Lord Darkness will be in Rakina soon. We don't have more time left. And we don't have any plan. Guys, I have lost hope," Emilia sighed and buried her face in her hands.

I forgot to tell them about Thomas' box that Emmamarie had given me some hours ago. Brianna was on my mind.

"I have something which will help us," I said, picking up the box from the table.

All of them looked at me with dropped jaws.

"Casper, I found the answer to the riddle. This is where the precious stone is inscribed," I pointed my finger towards the carved diamond on the box.

"Are you sure?" He asked.

"Yes."

"What's inside it, Grace?" Gratala asked.

"I don't know. I haven't opened it yet," I answered.

"Open the box," Valia said in excitement.

"Okay."

I placed the box on a table and everyone surrounded it.

My heart was pounding. What could be inside it?

I opened the box and saw a piece of paper and an envelope in it.

I picked it up.

"Will you please read it aloud?" Katherine requested.

I nodded and started reading.

"Lord Darkness is not alive. He isn't dead either. He is stuck between life and death. He needs to eat souls to exist. That's why he collects souls. He doesn't eat his Slaves' souls, though. The only way Lord Darkness can be defeated is by entering his mind,

"The Wincarian gifted with the most powerful blood has to enter his mind by using the penetration spell."

I stopped reading. Entering his mind? How will I even enter his mind? Flower said to Casper something about the penetration spell. What is it?

"What is a penetration spell, Casper?"

"It's a, uh... potion which can be used to enter someone's mind. Using that potion, you can explore anyone's mind and even make changes. Even deadly changes," Casper said.

Whoa!

"What happens to the person's body who drink it?" I asked with a frown.

How will the even work?

"Yeah, it's so confusing," Emilia said.

"Your body gets unconscious. It doesn't get small or something. Your mind enters the other person's mind. Like how a soul enters a body and possesses it. Similar to that, but here you can't control. You can only explore and make some changes,

"I am bad at explaining things," Casper scratched his head.

"Grace read it further," Valia asked.

"After entering Lord Darkness' mind, you'll have to go through 3 waves of obstruction. Lord Darkness will try his best to stop the person entering his mind from reaching his mind's center. A big but fragile crystal is situated in the center of his mind,

"Destroy it and Lord Darkness will not be stuck in between life and death. His followers will get their souls back. The dark energy from the Klataria will start to go away."

What the hell! This is too complicated. I have to enter Lord Darkness' mind? It's crazy.

How will I even do that? He'll kill me as soon as he sees me. I won't even have time to do all that.

I looked at everyone in the room with a scared face.

I picked the envelope kept in the box. It had these words written on it with red ink:

'This letter is addressed to Grace Mallory Wincarian from Thomas Brennan Wincarian.'

●●●  

Heya! I hope you liked this chapter.

What was your favorite scene in this chapter?

Are you excited about the letter?

●●●  

Don't be a silent reader. Your votes and comments motivate me to write more. I'd be very glad if you vote and comment your views about this book.

●●●  

VOTE ● COMMENT ● SHARE● FOLLOW

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

15.4K 595 9
Tvd x to x tw In which the Scooby gang, the Mikaelson's and the pack watch the life of Charlotte Stilinski. The biological daughter of Derek Hale and...
938K 24.8K 61
Vivienne didn't believe in vampires until she started to suspect her prince might be one. Which will she sacrifice - humanity or love? ...
73.4K 1.6K 138
Spike, Buffy, Willow, Xander, Tara, Anya preferences and lots of imagines (mostly Spike tbh). Imagines include all the above + Faith, Dark Willow an...
5.6K 724 24
....˖☆𝐀 𝐇𝐢𝐠𝐡𝐬𝐜𝐡𝐨𝐨𝐥 + 𝐃𝐞𝐬𝐢 𝐫𝐨𝐦𝐚𝐧𝐜𝐞☆˖.... "You can't marry him Vaani" I said staring deep in her eyes gritting my teeth my chest...