LOVING TWO

By honeeylovee

"My heart is torn between two. I love them both. I have to let one go" . . Jazmin thought she found everyth... More

Chapter One Intro: Sunset Views (Diary)
Chapter Two: Jacksonville (Diary)
Chapter Three: First Night In Redwood-Ville
Chapter Four: The Next Door Neighbor
Chapter Five: Senior Year
Chapter Six: Bright Stars
Chapter Seven: Late Night Thoughts
Chapter Eight: Letting Demons Out
Chapter Nine: A New Vibe
Chapter Ten: Mixed Emotions
Chapter Eleven: The Heartbreak
Chapter Twelve: Me Myself & I
Chapter Thirteen: School Project
Chapter Fourteen: War Declared
Chapter Fifteen: School Field Trip
Chapter Sixteen: The Healer
Chapter Seventeen: Take Me To Paradise
Chapter Eighteen: Facing Reality
Chapter Nineteen: Troubling Young Love
Chapter Twenty: Mending A Shattered Heart
Chapter Twenty-One: A Chance On Bad
Chapter Twenty-Two: Rumors
Chapter Twenty-Three: Rage
Chapter Twenty-Four: Burning Passion
Chapter Twenty-Five: A Dangerous Ex
Chapter Twenty-Six: Faded Memories
Chapter Twenty-Seven: A Vivid Nightmare
Chapter Twenty-Eight: Aching Hearts
Chapter Twenty-Nine: Singing The Blues
Chapter Thirty: Singing The Blues (pt.2)
Chapter Thirty-One: Letting Go
Chapter Thirty-Two: An Old Friend
Chapter Thirty-Three: A Ghost From The Past
Chapter Thirty-Four: Secrets (Pt.1)
Chapter Thirty-Five: Secrets (Pt.2)
Chapter Thirty-Six: The Offer
Chapter Thirty-Seven: Open Wound
Chapter Thirty-Eight: Time Heals
Chapter Forty: Unfortunate Event
Chapter Forty-One: A Lustful Kiss?
Chapter Forty-Two: Bad Lies
Chapter Forty-Three: The Call
Chapter Forty-Four: Deception
Chapter Forty-Five: The Proposal
Chapter Forty-Six: The Hide Out (Pt.1)
Chapter Forty-Seven: The Hide Out (Pt.2)
Chapter Forty-Eight: The Decision
Chapter Forty-Nine: The Capture
Chapter Fifty: A Dreadful Death
Chapter Fifty-One: Ticking Bomb
Chapter Fifty-Two: Life Goes On
Chapter Fifty-Three: Birth To A New Beginning
Chapter Fifty-Four: The Agreement
Chapter Fifty-Five: Back To A Loving Home
Chapter Fifty-Six: Birthday Surprise
Chapter Fifty-Seven: The Confession
Chapter Fifty-Eight: A Passionate Night
Chapter Fifty-Nine: The Halloween Party
Chapter Sixty: Calling It Quits?
Chapter Sixty-One: The Reason Comes Out
Chapter Sixty-Two: The Return
Chapter Sixty-Three: Out For Blood
Chapter Sixty-Four: The Choice
Chapter Sixty-Five: Closing Two Chapters
Chapter Sixty-Six: A New Home
Chapter Sixty-Seven: Fateful Accident
Chapter Sixty-Eight: Farewell My Love
Chapter Sixty-Nine: A Life Changing Decision
Chapter Seventy: Sunset Views In Jacksonville

Chapter Thirty-Nine: A Night Of Romance

282 13 1
By honeeylovee

The sound of my phone ringing woke me up in the middle of the night. As I got up to check I saw a flashlight turning on and off coming from outside my front yard. I walked over to my bedroom window and saw Jake standing outside signaling with his hands for me to go outside.

Jazmin- *Whispers...What are you doing here?..

Jake- What? I can't hear you..

Jazmin- ..I can't talk too loud I'll wake my mom up..

Jake- I texted you on your phone to know if you were awake..Can you let me in?

Jazmin- Are you crazy?!

Jake- Ssh!...You'll wake your mom up..*Smirks

Jazmin- *Rolls Eyes..Fine I'll drop the key and you open the door..Just don't make noise!

Jake- Gotcha..

I quickly fixed my hair and brushed my teeth. My bedroom door slowly opened and the jittery nervous feelings started to build up. I was inside my room in the middle of the night with Jake. I was wearing booty-shorts and a white tank-top with no bra. His eyes glowed with amazment as he glanced at me from head to toe. I got shy and uncomfortably asked why he was there. He walked towards me as I slowly took a few steps back, while nervously asking my question again. He cornered me against the wall. In his eyes I could see the insane desire he held inside.

He got closer to me and whispered in my ear, "I want to make love to you right now". My eyes widened after hearing him say those words that triggered sensational chills all over my body. I felt a nudge stuck in my throat making it difficult to answer him. He slowly kissed my cheek working his way to my lips. While we kissed so passionately I felt his hands touch my skin underneath my shirt. My heart started to beat at a faster rate. I wasn't too sure if I was ready to take that step with Jake anymore. Not after how much thought I had given to James just hours ago.

Feeling Jakes soft warm touch on my body and his sweet tender lips made it hard to pull away. "Jake..What if my mom hears us?...We have to stop.." I said in between kisses. Breathing heavily he replied, "Jazmin can't you see how much I want you..How much I need you..Don't make me wait...I can't control this insane desperate hunger I crave for you...". Just when he finished saying those words he grabbed me from the waist pulling me up as I wrapped my legs around him.

He laid me on the bed as I watched him get undressed. The exciting and nervous feelings inside me all mixed together felt like fireworks. My entire body was trembling. I stared at his naked body with admiration. He had no insecurity about himself whatsoever. His provocative perfect toned body made me bite my bottom lip. As he caught me gazing, he gave me a flirty smile and leaned towards me. I had to admit he was literally the whole package. He was charming..irresistibly handsome and he was truly gifted from down there.

My body called his as I opened my thighs to let him rest his body in between. "Please don't ask me to stop because I don't think I'll be able to control myself" he said. I noticed the intense desperation he held to finally make me his. I took my clothes off and then cupped his chin in my hand as I deeply looked into his eyes. "Jake I want you to make love to me" I said with a doubtless tone. I couldn't have been more assertive about the decision I had just made. I was finally ready to let go of the last memories and feelings I held inside for James. I had to at least try.

'It's time to let go of your haunting memory James...This is it'. I thought to myself as I felt Jake's wet tongue lick my neck working his way towards my bare chest. He massaged my breast with one hand while with the other he rubbed on my pussy. As I tilted my head back I moaned quietly completely forgetting about every thought I had in my mind. He bit my neck while I tightly grabbed onto his hair with my hands.

His touch on me felt so right that I didn't want him to stop. I whispered in a sexual tone "Jake I want you to fuck me already". He gave a soft chuckle before nibbling onto my earlobe then he whispered back in a sweet loving tone "I don't wanna just fuck...I wanna make love to you Jazmin".

I sweetly gazed into his marble shinny blue eyes. "I admire you Jake", I said while I softly kissed his hand. I wrapped my arms around his neck bringing him close to me. His sexy kisses were like ecstasy and his sensual touch made my body yearn for more. Without breaking our intense kiss I then felt him gently press his dick inside me. This was it. I was now sexually involved with someone else that wasn't James. I let out a sexual moan as he went in slow while his hands caressed my breast. He saw me lick my lips which only turned him on more. I felt him pick up the speed as his lips claimed my neck with hunger.

I tried to contain myself by not moaning loud so I covered my mouth while he went in faster. He then slowed down again and gave me a taunting flirty smile. To get back at him for teasing me I bit his bottom lip. "So that's your payback?" He asked with a raised eyebrow. I giggled and nodded a yes with my head. He then leaned towards my ear and replied back with a hot sexy voice "It's going to backfire on you". I gave him a confused stare and with unexpected suddenness he lifted my legs above his shoulders and fucked me insanely fast.

I felt his long thick cock penetrate deep inside me. My eyes rolled back as I felt my body explode in erotic sensation. I tightly grabbed onto my bedsheets trying hard not to scream my lungs out. "JAKE PLEASE DON'T STOP" I pleaded in between moans. It was official my body was one hundred percent addicted to him. He sucked on my nipples while I bit my lips to prevent myself from moaning out-loud.

I was breathless, weak, and shaking. He made long, intense, wildly breathtaking love to me. He showed me his affection by kissing my entire body. I laid on my belly while he licked and bit my back. "I still want you so bad Jake" I whispered not hiding the fact that he made me addicted to him.

He then penetrated his dick inside me gently. "I'm not finished yet..I have always wanted you this bad" he said while he pinned my arms tightly against the bed. Teasing him I arched my back provoking him to pick up his speed. I felt his dick thrust hard and fast inside me. Provoking a full orgasm as I felt myself cumin. After a couple hours of slow then fast hot sweaty erotic sex that made me cum more than once. He was about to bust again when I quickly reminded him to pull out.

He grinned and replied "You wouldn't want a baby from me?" I smiled at him as he laid next to me. "Definitely sometime in the future baby but not any time soon" I replied while hugging him from the waist. "I know it's a little too late to ask but why did you come to look for me this late at night?" I asked him. "I actually forgot but it sure wasn't for this I swear..." he chuckled while trying to catch his breath.

We felt our souls combine into one. Both of us still breathless and our hearts racing. He softly kissed my forehead, I felt a relief of accomplishment. I was now certain what I felt for Jake was bigger than ever. I didn't want him to leave I wanted him to spend the night with me. So I hugged him tightly and said to him "Stay with me". He gave me a sweet satisfying smile as he cuddled behind me. "Baby I'm not going anywhere".

I could feel his warm breath on my neck while his arms tightly held onto me. I felt safe with him and loved. The way Jake took me as his sparked new strong feelings I didn't know I felt for him. I was now more afraid than ever. The dark moment James walked away from my life replayed in my mind. 'What if Jake leaves me too?' I thought to myself while I shed a silent tear.

Jazmin- I won't be able to take another heartache..I can't..

Jake- What did you say babe?

Jazmin- I'm afraid Jake..

Jake- What are you afraid off?

Jazmin- You....This...Everything...

Jake- What do you mean?..

Jazmin- I-I'm afraid of loving you with all my heart..

Jake- Look at me..

I turned my head to the side as I noticed in his eyes a sweet comforting gaze.

Jake- I'm not him Jazmin..I will never walk out of your life unless you want me too.

Jazmin- It always should've been you Jake...I was meant to be with you.

Jake- Promise me you'll never leave me again.

Jazmin- After what happened between us I don't think I can..

Jake- Hmm so it's just about sex?

Jazmin- Jake? Really?

Jake- I'm kidding..

Jazmin- It felt so right between us..I needed this to realize that our connection could go deeper..

I kissed his lips softly and then whispered to him. "Jake I'm deeply in love with you". "I always have been with you" he replied sweetly. "Please don't ever hurt me. Don't ever lie to me. I wouldn't be able to take it. I just don't want this feeling between us to ever end". I said as I hugged him tightly. He didn't say anything at all. He only hugged me back tighter and gently kissed my forehead.

Continue Reading

You'll Also Like

56K 3K 44
"You Bitch!" "I'm gonna kill you, I'm gonna kill you!" I started running towards her."Mason grabbed me by my waist and wrapped his arms around me...
92 36 8
*FREE STORY* *WEEKLY UPDATES* "In the end, we all just want someone that chooses us... over everyone else, under any circumstances." *** Leah is s...
3.3M 103K 63
𝐀𝐯𝐚 𝐖𝐢𝐧𝐭𝐞𝐫𝐬 and her family of 5 recently moved continents after the tragic death of her beloved grandma to start afresh, once she starts a...
132K 3.5K 38
" I found the right place for us to start over, to become friends, but just like that he makes everything wrong again. This is my fault, the love I f...